Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) Empty
PostSubject: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptyFri May 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Another uneventful day of school wrapped up with his math class. While the teacher prattled on about some other subject, Lui was ahead of them as he read through the information on the book. When he was called to solve an example on the board, likely due to the teacher feeling he wasn't paying attention, he strolled up to the board and solved the problem without hesitation. Dropping the utensil back onto the tray, Lui would move back to his window seat and stare out the window.

*sigh* "I'm feeling sore after last night's training. Still, need to keep pushing myself until I get stronger. For the group's sake..."

After classes ended for the day, Lui shoved his things into his bag and carried his math book in his arms. Hoping that he could find some solace in his private training, Lui quickly shuffled through the slow-moving crowds in an attempt to get out before them.

In his haste, something hooked his messenger bag strap and forced it out of his grasp. Feeling the tug and watching the bag's contents spill out onto the floor, including a collection of fliers for the fencing club meant for the trash can, Lui dropped down and grabbed what he could before running over to a nearby bench.

"Stupid rats... Can't they watch where they're going? Oh come on, don't step on everything! God, can't someone just move that stuff aside?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySat May 13, 2017 3:21 pm

The ringing bell announcing the end of morning classes meant, to Brittany, the beginning of the most enjoyable part of the day: the cheerleader rehearsals. Hallways are always crowded during breaks. Like a herd of buffaloes, people from all directions were prone, trying to make their way in time for the next class. or activity. Not Brittany. Once she reunited with her team mates in the corridor, people acted like a school of fishes opening way to a bigger member of the food chain. Whether she liked it or not, being a cheerleader and a beginner model in an ascending career to fame granted her a reasonable status in Seven Stars. Like every student is a remora and the cheerleading crew is the shark. Humans can claim to have evolved above all other living beings, yet their society always come back to mimicking nature in varied way that would make the most attentive wonder how far progress has truly taken us from our roots...

Regardless, in this automatic organization of passersby, it wouldn't be hard for one or two stumbling on each other trying to open their ways into the crowd. Terrence was one of those people. A tall, tanned guy who would very well match the "sports guy" stereotype given his build and obviously a member of the cheerleader team, Brittany's friend was definitely the kind of guy who wouldn't mind if he stumbled across anyone in his way, busying himself with flaunting his prestigious position in the school, shoving people to the lockers/wall and reply a smug "sorry" (not sorry at all, even if it was an "accident"). Brittany, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind. If usually one would find her walking across the hallways cheering, laughing and talking with the group she was inserted in like she lived in a whole different bubble of reality, today the girl was rather...quiet. Not laughing as much as before, not paying too much attention to what her friends were talking about, chit-chatting about trivialities. Her focus was on something else, or rather, somewhere else. Today's victim of a prank Terrence pulled, so to speak; just a regular guy dropping his stuff on the floor because the straps of his bag got pulled back. Truly something only Terrence could pull with his "unique" sense of humor. Bullying was not something Brittany advocated for, and yet she found no mood to confront her Terrence about it. There was more to her mind than gently scolding a team mate for being a jerk; instead, while he occupied himself filling the corridor with a sonorous laugh of satisfaction, the girl did what was obvious enough: to bend over to pick and retrieve whatever's left of the prank victim's paperwork.

Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) FsE7wpJ

"Hey, this is yours, right? You kinda forgot this down there..." She smiled amicably to the presumable owner, handling him the rest he could not pick up in time...and of course, taking a peek at this stuff in the mean time, 'cause you can never be as curious as Brit!
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Lui's dagger filled gaze targeted the laughing jock Terrence. True, Lui hadn't instinctively backed away from the travelling cheerleader hoard. Status was something Lui paid little mind to, aside from the Cadets; you could be the student council president and Lui would still chew you out for doing something stupid. Personality was what mattered to him, which he suspected was the reason he felt so strongly towards Batilde. No, Lui just needed to move his stuff out of the hallway first...

As Brit stooped down to collect Lui's things, she would likely find the typical student fare of notebooks filled with sparse notes, textbooks kept in good condition, and a near-empty bag of candy, Idol Katty's signature on the side of the bag. However, one accordion folder appeared peculiar to the girl. Opening the folder would reveal ripped out articles and folded newspapers, all detailing the terrorist incidents throughout the month. Certain passages were highlighted, mostly describing the actions of the terrorists, and handwritten notes along the side confirmed that Lui was still uncertain of the relations of these incidents. But best not look too long, as Lui's eyes would soon meet Brit's.

"Well, at least one of you is a considerate human being. That meathead your friend? Tell him that the next time he tries that on someone on my watch, he gets to see if all this stuff would be enough to concuss him. Threats aside, thanks again. This should be everything..."

Lui would retrieve the accordion folder first, quickly throwing it back into his bag before taking everything else to his seat on the bench.

"You... weren't looking through my stuff earlier, right? I can tell when someone's been rummaging through my things."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:37 pm

Granted, Brittany was not the kind to meddle into people's affairs. Or rather, she was that kind of person, if only her intrusion would accomplish something positive for the other party, never for petty reasons. This time, however, her curiosity got the best of her and before she noticed, her amber eyes were already skimming through a variety of reports regarding...terrorists. As if they had been... observed by this student for a long a while. As if she as a Terrorist was being observed as well. She froze for an instant, that appeared long enough amidst the anxiety building up inside, but short enough for her to act rational, dismiss the shocked frown she wore and replace it back to her cheery, convenient smile.

"Oh yeah. Terrence's my friend. Like, we're in the same cheerleader team, you know. He does...that a lot. Pranks and all, he is prone to that. I'm sorry, I'm gonna talk to him later. He didn't hurt you, did he?"

Talking about the stupidity of jocks was a better topic than terrorists. At the end of the corridor, Terrence yelled a sonorous "COM'ON BRIT, WE GOTTA GO!", to which the girl turned her head and raised her hand as a sign for him to wait. What's the hurry, anyway? He wouldn't die if Brit stopped by to talk to someone else, would he? They were a few minutes ahead of their time, anyway.

"No, of course not! ...uh, will you be mad if I said I was...? 'Cause I did take a peek... But I swear I didn't look too much into it. Totally!" It was true. At least, partially true. Her "peek" did take more than the necessary for a smart person to deduce what the folders were about before she returned it into the hands of their rightful owner. As her grin broadened and acquired more outlines of a mischievous child caught in a prank themselves, she expected Lui to not lash out on her for a little privacy intrusion.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:46 am

Was that a reaction? It only showed up for a second, but the cheerleader appeared to be shocked by whatever she was looking at. Lui didn't have anything very unusual in his bag, save for his "investigation" folder. He brought it with him on the days where Fencing Club wasn't in session to find any connections between the reported Terrorist activities. Sadly, he kept hitting wall after wall thanks to the media distorting the news and limiting the given information. He just needed to find one... one terrorist clumsy enough to give him a clue.

"Oh yeah. Terrence's my friend. Like, we're in the same cheerleader team, you know. He does...that a lot. Pranks and all, he is prone to that. I'm sorry, I'm gonna talk to him later. He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"Terrence? Nah, I'm just fine. Just lucky that little joke of his didn't end up bringing me down with the bag. So you're in the cheerleading squad, Ms. Brit? That's pretty neat. Sumi used to be into cheerleading last year, but looks like she's taking some time off for her studies. Gunning for Class Zero, last I heard."

"No, of course not! ...uh, will you be mad if I said I was...? 'Cause I did take a peek... But I swear I didn't look too much into it. Totally!"

"Well, considering that you already took a look at it, I can't exactly get mad. Curiosity normally kills the cat, so I would advise being discreet on the matter. I'm not a Cadet, mind you. I'm just curious about these terrorists. Most of the ones in the news these days are getting pretty violent, and yet... Wait, are you a Cadet? I wouldn't want to take up all of your time, especially with Terrence over there."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:57 pm

"Really? That's cool! I mean, I don't really know who Sumi is, but the name does ring a bell. Maybe she retired before I joined the team?"

She remembered the "audition" process to join the cheerleader team. Perhaps that's where she saw this "Sumi" person the guy spoke of. Now, she couldn't exactly remember whether Sumi was a judge or just another competitor like her, given a lot of people go to the auditions, but not many make the cut.

"Do I look like a cadet?" It was a fun possibility that made her giggle. It was not the first time she was mistaken for someone with the ambition to be a cadet. What would be their reaction if she told them she was, for all technical purposes, a cadet's enemy? On the other hand, hearing that the guy wasn't really too interested in Terrorists save for the violent ones calmed her down a bit. She wasn't the target of his scrutiny...at least for now. "I'm not one. I kinda don't have the time. I also wouldn't trade being a cheerleader for being a cadet. Isn't that, like, dangerous and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:06 pm

So, she wasn't a Cadet. That much Lui could be thankful for; he was treading a thin enough line by this Brit girl spotting his research notes, but it seemed she wasn't suspicious of him. Still, he got the feeling she was acting wary of him. Would she turn him in to the real Cadets? No, Lui figured, he could sidestep most questioning to avoid drawing suspicion for now. Before he could respond, he felt Shirokishi returning to the forefront of his mind. Leaning back in the chair while appearing to look off into the distance, Lui quickly spoke with Shiro

"Before you speak up, may I recommend you take a certain action?"
"What kind of action?"
"Your investigation so far has reached an impasse. It would be difficult to discover more details at this rate. We must discover the key players in this city. Therefore, I recommend we... lure these people out."
"That's just ASKING for trouble, but it's still all we have to work with. Word of mouth travels fast after all, and this girl might just make for a good catalyst."
"Hmm, indeed. But who could play the part of the bait...?"

After their conversation, Lui would return to talking with Brittany.

"Hmm? Ah, right. The life of a Cadet can be quite taxing, but the status alone makes it worth the responsibilities. The whole town sees you as a hero, even if some of us think otherwise. If you love to cheer, you do you. Did you try out recently? Sumi's usually hanging out with her friends, but you can sometimes see her watching practice. Just look for the peppy chick with the long, black hair sitting on the sidelines with an ice coffee in hand.

But as long as you're not a Cadet, I suppose I could tell you why I'm interested in the terrorists. See, this friend of mine... she claims to have seen a masked figure walking around at night. Decked from head to toe in armor, she said. But this person wasn't killing people or burning buildings. No, this figure did something else.

Apparently they saved someone. My friend heard screaming come from around the corner, but by the time she made it over, it was silent. Last thing she saw was this masked figure walking a girl home. She bolted after seeing that. The thing is, this supposed terrorist isn't in any of these reports. That's why I think there's something more to this. Could this masked fellow not actually be a terrorist? Oh, sorry. I should probably not say more, for my friend's safety."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Aside from the whole mention of this girl Sumi, who could be a potential friend she's yet to make acquaintanceship with, the whole...fascination with terrorists left Brittany intrigued, to say the least. Most people don't express such interest in PT's, unless it's the negative attention fueled by rumors and all kinds of news released by the press. On the other hand, she was happy there were more gentle, good-natured terrorists out there. Using her powers to save someone and walk a scared girl back home under the façade of a terrorist was something she'd do, definitely.

"Hm, I dunno. Never heard anything about it. But I suppose if there's a terrorist out there who's doing nice things, then they aren't as bad as people make them, right? Maybe that's why they aren't in the news, the government might not see them as a threat... I mean, we can't label all Terrorists as bad, can we?"

In a way, it made her happy to know that, if she was that good of a terrorist, a protector of the people, a heroine, then the government wouldn't be on her tail. Seemed a logical conclusion to fuel her desire of using her powers to set straight what was misguided and mislead. If it weren't for Terrence's voice one again breaking the conversation with an impatient "HURRY, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!", now earning a roll of eyes from the cheerleader.

"Oh well, now I really gotta go! So, hum, we can talk more later when I see you around?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Lui cast a smile in Brit's direction. It seemed he was meeting another kindred spirit who could see beyond the illusion of all terrorists being the coldblooded killers as shown by the media. Granted, the similarities between this Brit and Sumi would make him want to grit his teeth, but at least she was smart enough to hold a conversation with him. As she planned on leaving to rejoin that bratty Terrence, Lui snapped to action as he flipped open a notebook of his, scribbled his name, the phrase "Captain of the Fencing Club", and his phone number before tossing it to Brit as she left. Would his rumor take hold of her and spread as he intended? That remained to be seen. Lui would get up from his seat as Brit left and walked towards the club room.

"We are playing a most difficult game of cat and mouse in the dark, milord. Are you certain this will work?"
"At this point, it's hard to tell. I can't rely solely on her to get this rumor flowing. I need a few more conduits, preferably those of high status and loose lips. We'll find one of them somehow..."

[Lui Departs]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Brittany Wilson of the Sun and Lui Saito of the Magus have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)   Brittany and The Captain (Brittie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittany and The Captain (Brittie)
Page 1 of 1