Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:34 am

Nominé would stretch as she walked it had been quite an intriguing night to say the least but she was still very curious about it all the same. The nights happenings were surely strange and not at all of this world or anything she'd ever experienced before. Yet in all honestly that more excited her that there was something more, something awesome she could throw herself into, she was sure it'd be a blast trying to get all powerful and go on a demon murder spree. It was like being able to commit murder using supernatural flames of death without it being a thing she'd get arrested for~! Well, she would if the right person saw. But the disappearance of a demon wouldn't be noticed and tracked to her is more what she... Ya know what, nevermind.

It was just after speaking with both Lui and Susan, after their chat they all said they were gonna head home but Lui had gone off in a different direction to herself and Susan giving her a brief opportunity to speak to her privately before they ended up having to go separate ways as well. "Sooo, Susan ma dear. I know this is all new and weird, I know Lui said to be careful, and I know ya probably got places to be." She'd begin with a smirk forming on her face. "Buuuutttt, how 'bouts we go get a real feel for these new powers, ey? You down to have some fun tonight girly?"

The Fox Herself :: The Pink Fluff

The Timid Huwnd :: The Vengeful Wing
Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Mon May 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Susan would sigh quietly, rubbing her arms as she forced herself to move forward. The fight had drained her of all energy... Heck, the conversation she had with Lui and Nomine was draining in its own right. But, she wouldn't allow her posture to waver or her attitude to dip into something negative. She wasn't that weak... At least not now. She'd glance over at Nomine as the two walked side by side. She was dangerously confident, it seemed... Honestly, it scared the artist what could be coursing through the almost demented hair stylist's head. She saw the ruthlessness she had in battle... Power like that, though, could turn the tide of a war...

"I have a question for you before I decide..." she'd say with a small nod of her head, standing still as she looked at Nomine. She didn't know if she could fully trust this woman or not. After all, they had just met and she wasn't what Susan would consider sane... But she was strong, and couple that with her own powers... They could make a fearsome duet if done correctly.

"Let's make a pact between us. We'll need allies now that we're fugitives of the law... How about we make an oath to stand by each other no matter what."

She'd state with a smile, a small tilt to her head. She doubted that Nomine would be that willing to agree to such terms without any gain for herself... But she was a talented artist and held powers that could support in a wide range of battles. She was worth more than ever now.

"In exchange for your continued support, I will always be on standby for you. Consider me a valuable resource at your ready." she'd say with a nod of her head, a small twinkle in her eye. She wondered what would come of this deal... Perhaps she would need to prove herself in a battle? She was tired, yes, but she'd push forward regardless of the circumstances. It was time to start a tangle of webs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Mon May 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Dungeon Key:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Mon May 01, 2017 2:11 pm

"Hmm?" Nominé would hum in response to Susan saying that she'd need a question answered before she went along with this or not. Was a fair price to ask for to go out with someone you hardly knew in the hunt for demons, mind most people always wanted to ask some kind of question in a deal. No one could ever just simply go along with something no siree dog. It was always 'something this', 'something that', 'but I want this as an extra to make it worth my while', 'waa that doesn't work for me I need my own say to feel special'. Or something along those lines. Most people in this world were never satisfied with just going along with something simple just for the fun of it, they were all so boring and just followed orders and urrgghh. All they cared about was how much money they could cram into their pockets or pester someone on and on until the deal was more in their favour than an equal fifty, fifty split. Geh. Especially damn politicians were the worst, I mean have you ever seen or heard of one doing som---

Nominé's wild train of thought that she at this point couldn't even remember how she'd gotten to the point of being angry at politicians was disturbed as Susan continued to speak of her own terms. Oh! That was it, terms. Being angry at terms and their damn- No, shh, focused time. "A pact, ey?" Mhm hmmmm, interesting, very very interesting. Now that did come to a shock to the young and beautiful stylist. Not after something of her own, or trying to pry something out of the adventure just for her to keepsake? No, no a pact was a two way street. A tie between two who'd keep each other safe and ensure the safety of one another. It did still have the whole having to put herself up to more shit side of it, but it didn't go without its come backs. Most intriguing, most reasonable, most likely a trap. Laid out in disguise of such a peaceful offering to grasp out at her when she least expected it and cause her endless misery. Then again, she could do the same thing right back. Two way street 'n all.

"If that's yer terms. Then consider an obligatory curtsy of moral acceptance between the newly found pact of you and I. S'long as you stay by me, I'll without question nor reason stay by you. Deal."

Stats:

Movement:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Mon May 01, 2017 2:52 pm

Good. A pact forged through ulterior motives was always one she enjoyed. It put forth a unique relationship that was always fun to deal with. She didn't enjoy the eccentricities of Nomine... But for now, she would prove the most helpful option without prior obligations like Lui. Plus... Convincing someone like Lui to become a close ally would prove more problematic than she considered worth it.

"Alright. Then, masks on and let me prove my worth to you. I promise you won't regret this decision." she'd say with a happy smile, placing the floral mask on her face before transforming into her alternate appearance. She'd raise a hand towards the sky, humming as she looked at the porcelain skin. Was this what it meant to be the Center of the World? She didn't know what to think of it... But surely Mary Sue had a reason for this appearance. She'd turn to Nomine with a small bow, summoning her staff in a quick motion afterward.

"Call me Confidant while I'm like this. What should I call you?" she'd ask with a small tilt to her head. Code names were important, after all. It concealed their identities from people who could be listening in on them. While she ideally would prefer to be called 'Center of the World' or something along those lines... She supposed that was a bit too gaudy for her as well as being much too long. Confidant sounded just right, too...

Regardless, she supposed they'd need to move forward. This place felt different than the rest of the city... Was this what it meant to have powers? To be unchained by the Queen's rule? She could feel things she couldn't normally have before... Demons lurking in the corners, hungry and ready to pounce... It was an odd feeling, honestly. But it excited her a little. She wanted to prove her worth, her strength. She'd show the world one step at a time how perfect she really was.

"Well then, I'm assuming you'll take the lead. If you get hurt, let me know. I can heal you up quite quickly. I can also analyze an enemy's weak points... So I'll let you know if we run across an enemy vulnerable to fire." she'd say with a simple nod, following Nomine from slightly behind. She'd stand up front, but with no offensive capabilities that proved a rather poor idea.

Movement:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Mon May 01, 2017 5:01 pm

The young hair dresser would put on a pleasant grin as the pair decided on their terms for this new found pact they were to be apart of. It was, actually quite a pleasant thing to think about. Having someone else who was bond by verbal contract to ensure your safety. Sure she had to do the same for her, but when in Rome, two can fight off a cock nosed crook better than one... Or something along those lines. Basically it never mattered how strong you were, how independent you saw yourself. In the end having someone watch your rear is always important. Survival of the smartest as well as the fittest after all. Susan may not had been the stylists top choice of people she'd actually actively go out and look for to fill this role though if she was honest, like, just not really the spitting image of what she'd imagine a partner to look like. Nothing really wrong against that she supposed though, made it more interesting. More daring. More fun. And in the end that was one of the major reasons she was still out here and asking for this alliance to begin with.

"Hopefully that'll be the case, you seemed a lot more in the ends of backing up a team mate instead of going full force ham on them, so guess that's my job, ey? At least knowing our roles is as plain as one can see." She'd reply, hoping that Susan would stay true to her word whilst also hoping that she would flux this up somehow herself and make a complete drafted tool out of herself. With a quick flick of her hair to get it out her eyes, the stylist would place her mask back upon her face as her body, hair and clothes morphed into the appearance they had taken when she first fought those stupid bratty insignificant pixie b-graaa, they still made her so mad.

"Confidant, eh? Sure I guess if you want to have secret names. S'pose thy Knightlyness from before showed how important it is to keep little details a secret and a name is a pretty big deal. So, you can call me Lady of the Trimming Shears." She'd say with a smirk, still pleased with that title she was given by Lui himself when they first met, it sounded elegant and just fit in well with herself, she loved it dearly~. "Lotts for short I guess. Or just Shears. Which'eva you fancy really, not fussy."

"And sure, I'll lead the charge into the long forsaken paths of demon and monster alike, just watch my back. Any information ye get would be splendid. Keep on ye toes though, seems company is close faster than expected."

Movement:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Tue May 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Good, and with roles decided they could truly begin this test of strength and endurance. She didn’t need to be too flashy today. No, a simple outing like this would do best to strengthen their resolve to stay true to each other. She didn’t enjoy the idea of staying bound to someone like Nomine for forever… But it meant she could rely on her in the immediate future if something bad happened. Being wanted meant they would need allies from here on out. Might as well make an easy one while the crop was still ripe.

“Yes. I’m afraid I’ll rely on you for the most part. But, if I need to attack I should be able too.” she’d say with a hint of optimism in her voice. She didn’t really like the idea of rushing up close to an enemy… But she supposed if push came to shove she had no choice but to do so. She couldn’t be worthless in front of someone like Nomine… She’d need to prove her worth even if it meant doing something she didn’t really want to do. Oh well… She’d just have to take her gloves off, figuratively speaking.

"Quite an extravagant name you have chosen.” she’d say with a pleasant smile. Really, here she went out of her way to choose something normal and she chose something as long and gaudy as that. She supposed she didn’t expect anything less from her… But, still. It never felt good to be proven right about something like that.

“I’ll call you Lotts, then. I’m sure it will be easier to say while in battle. It almost sounds like locks as well. Coincidence, I suppose?” she’d say with a cheerful smile. At least she could keep pleasant small talk easily enough while doing something like this.

She’d huff for a moment though, crossing her arms. She needed to contact her mother sooner or later… She supposed going home and just letting her know that her phone had died would be better but leaving her in a state of worry didn’t settle well with her. Oh well… It wasn’t like she could do it now.

“Ah, I can sense them as well. Don’t worry, I’ll back you up until the bitter end. Stay on guard, though.” she’d say as she prepared herself for battle. She wasn’t overly eager to fight already… But now was the time to shine brilliantly.

Movement:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Tue May 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Afanc, Level 3:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Tue May 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Dashing ahead to take the forward position like they'd planned, Nominé would summon May Hare to her side who'd spin around excited to be able to test out their skills some more. "You ready for a lil' extravaganza, Bunbuns?"

May would wince slightly from her joy at the sound of that horrid nickname again, yet couldn't be bothered to begin an argument with her owner again. "Yes, yes. Lemme roast 'em, lemme roast 'em!"

Summoning her Scissors the Stylist would flick the hair from her eyes carefully before pointing her Scissors long wards at... the... enemy... B-beaver...? Uhm... Well then. She didn't know how well beavers burned. But they made damns out of wood, wood burned good. How that helped here, was uh. Ya know what.

"Disintegrate this abomination!"

Stats:

Health/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Wed May 03, 2017 1:21 pm

"I'll analyze it for us. Let's make quick work of it!"

Stats:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Wed May 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Afanc, Level 3:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Wed May 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Yeah my bad. Disregard the mabufu, HP should be like 18 now.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Wed May 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Note:

Beavers did burn like wood. Huh. The more you know. "End its water blocking existance Bunbuns!"

"Disintegration~!"

Stats:

Health/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Wed May 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Conflict Resolved!

Exp Gained:

Item Gained:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   Fri May 05, 2017 8:40 am

"Ooooeehehehehe~! Did'ja see dat! Did'ja, did'ja? Wooo~! That thing got absolutely positively completely toasted~! It didn' even stand a chance against us! All ye other demons best watch out, cuz we coming to geeett yoouuu~!" May would spin around happily gloating about how her power had managed to destroy the first demon they came across so easily. It didn't even have a chance to react to them being there before it had been dissolved from existence and as she shared the same over confident and boastful personality as her owner, May was clearly enjoying herself with how her fire attacks had been doing thus far. It was obviously due to the fact that the first creature they’d came across was in fact weak to their type of attack that allowed it to be so easy, but it still didn’t stop the small bunny persona from enjoying herself. ”So whad’cha think Nomi-Ehm-Lotts? You enjoy de show?”

”Hm. It was a valiant effort Bunbuns, you did exceptionally well. If, ya know. That was a strong demon that is. Or more likely it was just some stray runt that posed no real threat and was why it was so easily extinguishable. Buuuuttt, whether it was strong or not ‘sup to Confidant over there. She the girl who finds out about that stuff, ain’t ya?” Nominé would say with a smirk, nodding her head towards Susan so that her persona would look over towards her as well. Nominé was fairly sure that demon was just a weakling, she knew that she was clearly powerful. She’d proved that already~. Yet it was still unlikely that beast was anything more than an abandoned runt. A weakling tossed to the side by its Highers for how pathetic it was. She’d shrug lightly regardless of the answer Susan provided, she was mainly looking for a reaction out of her persona from what the girl said.

”Ah, ah! You! Yes, Ms Analyser! Spill the know how! That was totally a grand victory for our first fight on this adventure, yes, yes?” The persona would question to Susan, either spinning with glee and a quick ‘Told Ya So!’ before disappearing into a happy firey puff of smoke. Or alternatively sulking to herself about how she thought Susan was lying before disappearing.

With either reaction, Nominé would laugh gently to herself. Heading further into the maze of paths, taking the front still as instructed to from before. ”So, ye still got my back, yeah Susan? Preeetty sure there’s another one of those demented pinheads just up ahead. Ya ready for round two?”

Movement:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)   

Back to top Go down

Two Disobedient Gals (Dungeon Dash for Nomine and Susan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next