Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tree [Gren]
Today at 1:27 am by Godai

» Get Some Gains [Esra]
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by Godai

» The Demagogue [Azores Team]
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by BreakFree!

» Sheep Sleep on the Beep [PT - Night Event]
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by Brittie

» In Over Your Head (For Captain and one other):
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by Telos

» Wounded Feelings, Verbiage and Castigation [Ryoji/invite]
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by Beowulf

» A Fencing Frog? (Froger)
Yesterday at 5:48 pm by Bfroger6

» In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]
Yesterday at 4:27 pm by Moonie

» One of Those Customers [Invite]
Yesterday at 2:34 pm by Pitherine

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Tue May 09, 2017 10:46 pm

OOC Note: Ignore what Tatsui said.

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Tue May 09, 2017 10:53 pm

"Hm. This thing looks pretty dead now. No point dirtying my weapons on a corpse"

[center]
Selenus:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Tue May 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Battle Cleared!

Everybody earns 54 exp

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Wed May 10, 2017 12:22 am

“Well, that went well. Wasn’t entirely dangerous so to speak, but a little bit on the time consuming side. Also, the way that they look, I wonder why they can’t hold their forms in a more solid appearance. “ Gabe would then turn back to the group. “What do you think of the demons down here? Would It be safe to say that it would be more of a reoccurring sequence of running into demons like that? Or maybe it’s what remains down here that causes the distortion to these creatures?” Either way, Gabe shrugged, he didn’t have all of the answers currently, everything else was mild speculation. It then became apparent to Gabe that he didn’t check on the well-being of his comrades. “Oh, by the way, are you all doing alright?” Gabe would say as a question to everyone else? He would hope that they weren’t too injured to carry on. I have a plan b if things get a little bit messy, but I was hoping that nobody would be having any second thoughts about this ordeal after that one fight. Feeling well? Getting a little more used to your powers?” To be honest, Gabe felt that they were on some sort of time limit, ever since they received the power to use a persona. Why? He wasn’t too sure, but they had to get really good at a quick pace if they were to survive any other ordeals that this new life as a psychic terrorist throws at them.

“In all honestly, we have two directions to go. One seems like a bit of a dead end with a demon lurking about. The other one, well, it seems as if there is a clearing of some sort. A room?” Gabe tipped his hat and shook his head. ”I can’t necessarily make out what that is. Perhaps it’s worth investigating?” Gabe would say as he started to lead the way. He felt pretty healthy if anything, and he only used a little bit of his magic. If push comes to shove, Gabe had an optional way of recovering his magic if he needed to, besides guarding and all that. “ What do you think we would find in this endless maze of hell? I wonder if it could be something we can use down the line? “Gabe would sure hope so, the last thing he would want this to be is a waste of a trip.

Movement
Spoiler:

Stats
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Thu May 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Well then, looks like we easily took care of that small group of demons. I doubt that anything else will go as easy. "Yes, a tad time-consuming. I think it's just the way they are, other ones I've encountered certainly haven't been all decomposed like those. Like those bloody angels...." I say grimacing at the memory. It was awful. I got brainwashed and then got knocked out by the brainwashed frog-prince. "I honestly wouldn't try to put any of the demons we encounter into a certain category unless they are grouped up, since they evidently extremely vary from one another. So we should honestly be ready for anything. Also, just a warning, but we really should be careful for any possible dirty tricks pulled by demons. Last night I was subject to one by the angels and it went horribly for all involved." I say cautioning the group. "Hmm? Yes, I'm doing quite all right. A plan b? What might that be? Also no, no second thoughts as long as we book it before particularly strong ones come. Also these powers are starting to feel natural, which is relieving and worrisome. Also, I seemed to have unlocked some new potential concerning our powers." I say to the group. I hope that the new potential will help all of us be safer when it comes to combatting these demons. Though I don't know if we will be safe at all when the cadets find out about us. Hmm, so we have two directions to go. "I think it would be best to investigate the room. Who knows what it might hold." I say simply. "As for what is at the end of this place.... I don't know and would not want to make any assumptions currently. I think that would be something good for all of us to do." I say to the group. Making assumptions could be deadly to us. So we need to make sure to keep our minds, eyes, and ears open to what's around us. Now, what shall we encounter in this room?

Tatsui's Stats and Stuff:

Action:

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Fri May 12, 2017 2:21 am

Trinity walked with them, she was a bit mixed on the whole killing the demons thing, but she also understood that some might hate humans, much like the three that she had been forced to kill on the night she got these powers, the issue was that it wasn't easy to tell which were which, she would have to consider something else later, maybe with the next group of demons they came across. but for now she looked at them "We shouldn't make light of taking lives of any kind..Last thing we want is to end up the monsters.." she spoke up a bit more somberly then she meant to but at the same time she didn't want them to get caught up in the whole killing demons Idea. Especially Gabe.

But the appearance of the Demons was odd, the last few she ran into had a finished form, non-decaying, it was worrying, she needed to know more about it, and she only knew of a few places that might have the information she wanted, one was the platinum playhouse, the other was that place that she was informed of in her dreams, these two places would more then likely have the answers she needed to her question about all this.

In the end though it all came down to her doing the work, shew knew the others had their own goals, she would support them in them as best she could, but she couldn't totally abandon her own, she wanted to achieve it, but at the same time, she worried about people like Gabe. As she thought this she looked to the older male, he hated demons, as a whole, for the actions of someone that from what she understood had shown the same powers as they did/ Odd that he aimed his hate towards demons rather then towards people like them that could use their powers?

Then again she didn't know the whole story, she only knew what he had informed her of. Focusing back into the conversation though she heard Tatsui talking about an angel messing with him at some point and something about dirty tricks, but he didn't elaborate which got a sigh and a shake of the head from her.

"Telling us you suffered a dirty trick and then not informing us What the trick was is rather useless to us you realize that? couldn't you just tell us what the trick was rather then have us play the pronoun game?" she said as the personality in control was not happy with the lack of information.

Trinity's stats:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Tue May 16, 2017 1:51 am

“I’m fine.” Ragnarok would reply simply. “Though, now that you bring our well-being up, I do have a favor to ask of all of you. Should the enemy hear it though, I’ll be done for, so I’ll convey the request… alternatively.” A few seconds after (or whenever they regained availability of their phones, had they not brought them with them or felt it unsafe to bring them out right now), if the others were to check out their phones, they’d see a text message in their inbox. It’d read “If anything severe happens to my body and I stop responding, there’s a glowing blue object inside of my abdomen; take that out of me and bring it to a bar in the Backlight called Grins’ Hole In The Wall, and make sure that nothing happens to it on the way there. The owner of said bar should know exactly what to do with it. Once you’ve read this message and memorized the contents, delete it; we can’t be too cautious.”

Ragnarok continued to pace along with the group, not speaking unless spoken to, as was his self-declared norm while in Terrorist business. The atmosphere of the place they found themselves in was… odd. It was clearly unnatural (and demon-infested for a very good reason), but there was a side of him that felt relatively… at peace in between everything he saw. Maybe it was the same increase in wolven instinct that he’d been undergoing recently and was unable to explain, or maybe it was simply the fact that if Fenrir was a Persona, and a Persona was the repressed half of one’s psyche, then… would that mean Ragnarok was 50% supernatural? These were interesting questions and all, but he felt pursuing them right now would be as fruitless as it was before and quite frankly after his run-in with 8D’s revelations… there were very little questions that he genuinely wanted to be answered right now.

“I side with Unison on this. Communication is key and being vague will lead us nowhere. What dirty tricks are you talking about? Are these the same angels you were referencing before?” At this point, Ragnarok was less interested in the information itself and moreso interested in just getting an answer, aux contraire to the way he felt a second ago: his curiosity had been piqued, plus it was probably always a good thing to remain aware of the endeavors of your teammates.

Movement:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Tue May 16, 2017 9:15 pm

PVS BOSS FIGHT PRESS X NOT TO DIEEEEEEE

EverLasting Mirage:

False Image:

False Image:

False Image:

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Tue May 16, 2017 10:09 pm

"Once more it seems we must fight....I am unsure if these will listen..." Unison said as she raised her hand and a shield slowly materialized in front of her, "Be careful with this one..." she said to the others

Trinity's stats:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Wed May 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Hmm, yeah, Trinity is right. Demons are likely people too, just ones with a tendency towards extremes. After all, Ms. Sailor managed to flirt with and gain the trust of a demon. "Oh, uhm, sorry, I didn't mean to be vague about what the angels did to me. Simply put, they hijacked my mind, had me attack my allies and heal them. It sucked. The frog prince also suffered from it." I say with distaste. Seriously, why did that have to happen? And twice to boot? Hmm? What's this favor Selenus is asking of us? I get out my phone to receive what he is requesting. ....Glowing blue object in abdomen... his core of sorts? Give it completely intact to the owner of Grins Hole in the Wall?  Ok then.... apparently he is making multiple backup scenario's for his downfall. One with his body being destroyed, and one with him going mad, and me having to strike him down.... I will not strike him down, I will subdue him. "Also yes Ragnarok, these were the same angels I referenced before." I respond to him. Looks like we are now going to fight. Okay, let's do this!

Tatsui's Stats and Stuff:

Action:

25%+15%(Justice)+15%(Strength: Oathkeeper)+25%(Hama Boost)=80% chance of instant kill via Light. 90% if enemy is weak to light, 40% if enemy is strong to light.

Miss if 1 or 10 (For weakness, miss if one. For Strength, miss if all odds and 2.)
Miss Chance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Thu May 18, 2017 3:45 am

stats
Spoiler:

skill
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Thu May 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Selenus:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Tue May 23, 2017 11:12 am

EverLasting Mirage:

False Image 1:

False Image 2:

False Image 3:

Rolling Slash on Tatsui misses on a 9

Random number (1,10) :

crits on a 1

Random number (1,10) :

rolling slash disables next turn on a 4

Random number (1,10) :

Mazionga 36 Elec damage to party
Misses Tatsui,Sosina,Gabe and Selenus [In that order] on a 3

Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :

Heat Waves Misses Tatsui,Sosina,Gabe,Selenus on a 1 in that order

Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :

crits in same order on a 1

Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 am

*edit, Rolling slash is supposed to be 47 due to tarunda.

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   Tue May 23, 2017 11:21 am

Mazionga misses Gabe on a 1-3

Random number (1,10) :

Heatwave misses gabe on a 1-3

Random number (1,10) :

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   

Back to top Go down

A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top