Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]

Go down 
+2
TheDeathNaught1
Enigma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] Empty
PostSubject: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:28 pm

They insisted on a practical use of their powers, as well as an appropriate level of exercise. Who was Gabe to deny that from them? Well, he was the leader for the time being regardless of the personal feelings of a few individuals. If anything, this meant that they would have to test their teamwork. they also had to be smart about the moves that they did. Were they ready?" ......." Who really knew?

However, they trusted Gabe to guide them to a degree, so he was going to do his best to not disappoint them. "Well, I have to be sure that they know not all adults are bad. "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Hmm, so, we are going out to attempt to improve our powers by fighting demons. I honestly wonder how we can make the best of that? We will also have to work on teamwork, especially between Gabe, Trinity, and Selenus. Damnit, why does Gabe have to be an ass in certain situations? *Sigh*, I'm going to have to help reconcile them and do my best to help fight some demons. I mean, I'm a bit of a variant when it comes to combat. I can accel with my soulbounds, but not as well as Selenus, I am good with magic, but not as much as Gabe, and I can heal us some, but I'm not as good as Trinity. I also have a basically insta-kill in certain situations. I really hope this will go okay and that we can survive this encounter with demons. I don't want a repeat of my fight with those angels. That was nightmare inducing. Hmm? It looks like Gabe is already here. Well, anyway, I'm glad I put on my disguise first, don't want to be identified by demons or possibly random people or, help me please, roaming cadets. "Hello there Shotaro. Is it about time that we quell some demons?" I say casually to him. "Just so you know, we need to be at the top of our game when it comes to cooperation, so I'll need you to put your personal feelings aside when dealing with Unison and her personalities, okay?" I say determined to Gabe. I know that he has a thing against them, and we can't have that interfering with us right now.

Tatsui's Stats and Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Walking into the area in her mask Trinity seen that both Gabe and Tatsui were there, The whole Idea was to get stronger, hopefully this would help them with what was their goal, though in reality she had no clue what the goals of everyone else was, though she had told them all her own goal she felt that maybe her goal was changing, things were at work in her mind, she had two rogue fractures, one was now under lock and key, the other was..handled...but not in a harmonious way, so at least they wouldn't be an issue for the moment.

As she walked up to them she nodded to each of them, "I assume we are only waiting for Ragnarok..." she asked as she considered her thoughts on the group, she would have to tell the others her reconsideration of Gabe being the leader, after what she learned she had to wonder if he would lead them correctly...or take the reigns in an effort to only focus on his own goals, goals that were driven by a sense of revenge from what she was able to piece together. but for now she wouldn't say anything, not unless it caused issues with the training and the other things they were planing to do.

Trinity's stats:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 4:41 pm

A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] Moon-animation26
The night had grown old, and once again those with gifted powers were in their prime, able to defend themselves against demons. Ragnarok wasn't expecting, however, for his teammates to actually want to put themselves in harm's way. Sure, he understood that training and keeping oneself strong was important, but there were better ways to do this, in his opinion. Regardless, it seemed everyone was set on this, and he doubted he'd be able to persuade them to change their minds. Additionally, he was quite confident that they were strong enough to deal with any low level demons that came their way. Maybe this wasn't so different from his usual vigilante duty after all.

Ragnarok approached the other three terrorists calmly, resolved to protect them as needed. "I don't suppose there's any way to convince you to refrain?" Again, he doubted it, but it never hurt to try.

Selenus:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 11:47 pm

A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] 2n3tap

Dungeon Key:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:05 am

Of course, and if all else fails, I’ll just find a way to keep myself occupied for the time being. Shouldn’t be the hardest thing in the world to do, right?” Gabe would say in an acknowledging tone as a response to tatsui’s feelings. They had to work together right now, Gabe could seriously do without the drama. “ Oh, Unison, you’re here. And on time too…” Gabe then looked back to see if Selenus would be coming out of the portal anytime soon. “Ragnarok should be arriving sho-“ Before Gabe could finish his sentence, the robot warrior arrived. He was rather anal about the fact that they were doing this small excavation for items in the first place, Gabe couldn’t blame him. However, would it be better to do nothing at home? There was that thing at Larsanny’s quarters, but if Bernard were too show up, Gabe would simply ask the bird on what they spoke about. “AAhh, keep chin up. Who knows, maybe we might learn something?” Gabe said as he started on the path ahead.

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:30 am

Hmm, I wonder what is taking Selenus and Trinity. Oh, it looks like Trinity, or rather Unison, managed to get here. I wonder what she's thinking about. Could it be about Lilith? "Yes, Ragnarok is the only one missing currently." I say to her. Hmm, now it is time to wait for Selenus. There he is coming right now to us. What he says next has me puzzled. "Ragnarok, I am doing this so that I can get stronger for the inevitable deadly encounters that we will have in our futures. We might as well fight against demons on our own accord and when we are currently not discovered by the cadets." I say explaining why I'm taking part in this incursion into demon territory. Hmm, it looks like Gabe has accepted my request to let his feelings about Trinity get in the way of our mission. Also, yes, we hopefully might learn something in our incursion.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:37 am

Hearing the others she followed After Shotaro "I understand your feelings Ragnarok, however...you are the only one with any combat ability, and there are Demons that hunt humans...as much as I wish we didn't have to go, last night showed us that some are going to attack us regardless...and even worse, there are other people with these powers that will use them against us as well..." she looked to the wolven companion as she followed the rest down the path.

action:

Trinity's stats:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Ragnarok had nothing to reply back at the replies he was given, frankly. It seemed as if all he could do for the moment would be to grin, bear it, and try his hardest to ensure no long-lasting harm comes to his teammates tonight. There was too much heavy information he’d been hit with or stumbled upon or realized this night too… he just couldn’t catch a break, could he?

Selenus:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 pm

"Well, i guess we should mention the elephant in the room, the fact that unison's life choices of being a superstar is starting to get some traction as a prime target for murder. More specifically, those idol murders that started to happen recently. I would want to investigate it before something tragic were to happen to them, but i wouldn't even know where to start. Using Unison as bait for the culprit is out of the question as well, it could be some form of mad cow diseased human being. Or worse, the mad cow from the mad cow disease as a human. "

However, even though Gabe said that, he laughed regardless. "You know, this does remind me of a story in one of those old brothers grim fairy-tales i used to read as a child. I read it recently as well. I think it had something to do with milking cows. Maybe it ended with the farmer being choked by one of those elongated udders....wait....is that how it happened?" Gabe chuckled and tipped his hat. I remember now, it was one of those inappropriate tentacle videos that were playing when i was doing research for my work, of course..that has nothing to do with fairy tales. "

There was a small bit of awkward silence after Gabe explained his tale, doing a small cough. "Just... breaking the ice. It's not usual that we all get to explore like this by ourselves, we are usually with the others. Though, what are your thoughts on the other persona users? Are you fond of them? I personally don't know much of anything about the other users, i don't know if they could be fully trusted or share the same goals that we do. I guess in a general sense, all we could really say is that out main priority involves uncovering the truth about whats happening in the city. If acts of terrorism is initiated, it would be for the government to be less transparent about what they were doing here. Or perhaps i haven't necessarily grasped the full concept of what our end goal is here."

Gabe then decided to pose another question to the group, hoping that it could give the gambler a taste of their thoughts. "Well then, is the end goal of being a terrorist unified among us? What kind of terrorist do you guys aspire to be? Of course, i say psychic terrorist, because a terrorist is just someone who uses violence and intimidate to expedite a political aim. So, what is our political aim?

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:38 pm

Hmm, it looks like Unison was thinking along the same lines as I was. It looks like Selenus is not commenting about our responses to him. Well, I guess that it is time to move some more here. "Wait what?" I say in a bit of shock. I think I may have heard about some idols suddenly dying, but now that I remember that Trinity is one, I start to worry. I don't want her to get hurt by something like that. "I doubt that it is some sort of disease Shotaro." I say to him. ...what the actual fuck is he going on about cows and farmers and strangling and tentacles? "...I don't think that was much of an ice-breaker." I say assessing that comment. "Hmm, yes, I guess we usually are around others." I say remembering our infiltration into the Platinum Playhouse. My thoughts on the others? "Hmm, well, to be honest, I'm starting to warm up to a couple of them. I have however, lost much faith in two others. The Frog Prince and that Doctor. The frog prince may be powerful with multiple personae, but I honestly don't trust him to be able to stay secretive." I say responding to his question of what I thought of them. "Yeah, I guess the only thing that is holding all of us together is wanting to find out what is going on in this city. Also, an end goal? We are much to early in our acts to have a detailed end goal. There's too much we don't know. We may think of trying to forward some ideas, but those efforts will mainly be useless until we can get more intelligence about this situation." I say to Gabe. I then ponder about his next question. What would I want to do if possible? "Hmm, well honestly, I was thinking of being mostly along the lines of a vigilante. Though to do so properly I would have to set up many things." I respond. Gabe is now starting to talk about terroristic goals. ...I haven't thought much about that. Should we just embrace the label of terrorist and do horrendous acts? I'm not for that, but if we can manage to find out the truth of what is going on in this city with our powers, make it known, and possibly take out some unforgivable supernatural criminals, then it could be good..... I just contemplated deliberate murder.... "....I think I would have to go with espionage. We need to know what the government is doing. After that..... we can decide on other operations." I say somewhat sourly. Well, we can worry about that later. We have now encountered a demon, and it's time to get ready to fight!

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 10:54 pm

Unison follows along as she notes the silence from Selenus, he seemed preoccupied about something, but at the moment she thought discussing it might not be the best Idea, however the silence was quickly broken by Shotaro as he started to talk about the killing of the Idols lately, something he had brought up before with her in private. a topic that seemed to be stuck not just in his mind but now Tatsui was talking about it, sure she was an Idol, but she doubted she would be targeted, most of her nights were spent with these three so if anything did happen she would be with them anyway, if it happened more in the morning or afternoon she had security and...well her own gun now if needed.

Though he did move off of the topic of the killed Idols  it was to make some weird comments, and Unity had to remind herself about what she learned about him. This moment, while he said it was an icebreaker, was another she would put to the side temporarily, it was an odd jumble, an odd jumble from a man that usually was one to speak rather openly, and with more focus.

The Next question about the others was one that she had expected, she had meant to ask it herself once she got the chance, Apparently Tatsui didn't trust frog prince or the doctor guy and she had to agree a bit "Frog prince....is unreliable...he will purposefully fail something...if someone else beats him to the answer....and then when others react to his selfish actions he is confused as to why they would do that...the other girl...the one that attacked him...she was...to violent..though given the fact that the frog prince's actions nearly got everyone killed...in a way it is understandable.."

She said her peace but then the next question came up, it was a question she felt she had already answered for Gabe, his next few questions bordered on the same, however she his last one was odd to her, unified goal? she didn't think they had one, she hadn't learned what Tatsui's was. she had an Idea of what Selenus' was, Gabe...he made his end goal quite clear to her, as for she herself? her goal was one that she was taking under reconsideration, not from what Gabe said but how he acted, he talked of people that would harm others if her goal was reached, and sadly as she looked at it now, Gabe was one of those people that would harm others, more then likely harming demons. This fact made her research different things, and she realized that even though the city seemed to be at peace, people still hurt other people here.

Ether way her mind was drifting from the moment and instead she simply stayed silent to the last few questions, as she felt her answers were ones that Gabe would not want to hear again, and she didn't feel like having to defend her views once again.

action:

Trinity's stats:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptyWed May 03, 2017 2:45 pm

“I wouldn’t worry about that, if I were you.” Ragnarok was quick to add his two cents. “Unity never leaves the house on her own unless I accompany her. It’d be impossible for some random obsessed crook to assault her with me around, supernatural powers or no.” He’d like to see a regular human try to move even half as fast as a highly specialized weapon of stealth and war. “Besides, why would they feel the need to target Unison? As far as I’m concerned, this string of murders only concerns people that are currently already idols, not aspiring ones. If it did, there are a million people like Unison who would be targeted as well.” Selenus hoped they would take a hint and get that Selenus was reprimanding them for so openly throwing pieces of Unison’s identity to the free wind. Yes, she was already an idol, not just an aspiring one, but the millions of cadets that COULD be listening in did not need to know that.

Ragnarok opened up a new notepad file. “Note to self: Shotaro might have a tentacle/tentacle rape fetish. Pry later, when Unison is absent.” If the subject of birthday gifts ever came up, he’d know what he could slip behind his counter under an innocent red herring. “I don’t have much of an opinion on the other terrorists. The amphibian prince is dangerous, to be sure, but he could also be a massively potent ally. It’d be best to get on his good side while we can, though I’m sure that’d be no problem as it stands…” Once again, he’d be vague yet concise, making sure that only his teammates would be able to understand the message packed behind the words. “As for our unifying goal, I believe I’ve already shared all I’m willing to share with you for now about my own personal one; however, we’ve banded together on the promise of cooperation. We all have come up with questions about the government whose answers are being kept from us. Cooperating to steal those answers should be more than potent enough a common goal, shouldn’t it?” Ragnarok’s words may have been cold and uncaring, but he trusted that the other three terrorists present knew about the second factor that banded them all together and thusly nullified all need for it to be stated. They were all friends, weren’t they?

Selenus:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:07 pm

A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] XQOJk5g

Dissolving Remains 1:

Dissolving Remains 2:

Dissolving Remains 3:

OOC NOTE:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] EmptyFri May 05, 2017 2:13 am

Seeing the Demons she looked to the rest of the group before taking a step back, only so they would be a bit farther a head then her, something she knew they probably would have done anyway and she raised her arm, a shield building itself in front of her as she prepared for the combat that they were no doubt about to start "Be careful" she said to the others, leaving the topic from before for the time being.

Trinity's stats:

action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]   A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina] Empty

Back to top Go down

A light stroll in the underworld [Tatsui, Moonie, Sosina]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next