Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] Empty
PostSubject: Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]   Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] AsA8sqn

"Did you see that guy? He is weird."

"Yeah, but it's better to avoid him, so let's go."

"Weird bastard."

In his first day at the Seven Stars, he was already warmly received by widespread disgust. Maybe it was the ways of that weird city. Beowulf wasn't really happy about the atmosphere, but as long he could see one of these "legendary" demons wandering around, he decided to ignore the surrounding corruption; not a political one, more of a moral degeneration. That weird guy was looking at the school board, searching for his name and his assigned classroom. 

"My classroom should be here..."

"...What?!"

He was surprised by the fact the school staff wrote his original name, Aleksander Schattenpalast, instead of Beowulf. He had questions of why they decided to do as such, but from the weird rumors about the government, his choice was to stay quiet. Instead of taking this seriously, Beowulf goofed around the name of choice by the school staff like an idiot, since if he took everything with a bold manner, he could be expelled right away.

"Wrong! It's Beowulf-sama for you! Beware, school board!"

Beowulf received weird looks from some students, maybe because of his unusual reaction. They could see that as some type of chuunibyou attack or mental retardation, something worth of rehabilitation. But if seemed that as long he act like a normal citizen with no clue of what was happening, he didn't care.

"I will humbly ask the principal to change this stupidity!"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]   Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:15 pm

It was a busy day for Maria. Morning meetings, taking down a Psyche-Terrorist, and even training took up so much of her time. And now she had to take up classes. She was rather restless for them to end, since she had obligations after school. The coffin was left aside in the Class Zero building as usual, trying not to attract the attention of other people. But that was hard when earlier you were walking towards the Cadet building with an entourage of armed priests to deliver a captured Psyche-Terrorist in the open with your Demon Weapon out. But it was a good thing they had a van to keep things discreet until reaching the Academy.

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] C7i5r9V

"..."

The Cadet was driven out of her reverie when some student made an exclamation as she walked towards her assign class. She raised an eyebrow at the student, almost wondering what was his dysfunction. But she began to enter class, Maria wasn't exactly in a great mood to deal with much at the moment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]   Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:51 pm

After giving his warning, nobody has given any attention to his abnormal behavior. However, one student raised her eyebrows to what he was doing, but she chooses to ignore it and resume to her studies; but this also raised Beowulf's interest. She was wearing a nun habit, had a petite but yet hidden figure, and had blue hair, enough to attract his attention towards the woman. "Hey, you. Woman with the nun habit-"

"I guess she didn't hear it?"

"Well, there will be no evil to introduce myself to that beautiful sister, right?"

Beowulf followed her and suddenly lied his back at the door's edge, further using this chance to introduce himself warmly towards the blue-haired girl. "Well, well, my behavior was too inappropriate, it might be a reason for why such a beautiful, saintly woman, ignored me and resumed her studies. I should apologize for my odd actions, however..."

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] Tumblr_o6ce9rn8pX1rhndafo1_540

After pausing the Don Juan speech for a second, he enters the class and bows to the girl, clenches his closed fist against his right pectoral, and lowers his head in a respectful fashion, as his eyes glow like those of a child, followed by a small blushing at his cheeks. He had hoped the "cute knight trick" could work with her. With no delay, he resumes his leech speech in a passionate and loveable voice. "I can't apologize without knowing your name, my beautiful maiden. My name is Beowulf Schattenpalast, inspired by the famous hero, and what is your given one?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]   Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 6:30 pm

She just wanted a day where she can be left in peace. It was bad enough that Maria had to deal with a Psyche-Terrorist who just dropped in out of nowhere at her home and demolished the entire chapel of its pews. The one who had to go clean it up later would be her and that was already a major pain in the ass. There was something about this guy who reminded her about "Jack". Speaking of which, what was he up to...?

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] 2JEwWkG

"It's... Maria. Please leave me alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]   Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 7:09 pm

"I should, but only if you answer me honestly, my beautiful maiden." Maria, the name of this girl. Beowulf had noticed how her reaction was that of suspicion rather than disgust or anxiety. Obviously, girls should be careful nowadays, but he had no intention of trying to commit sexual harassment towards her.

"I saw you early today leaving the Cadets Headquarters..."

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] Tumblr_ohkd5fzI3p1vtkkkzo3_500

Beowulf saw her before, but he decided to ignore it. Cadets are cool and all that stuff, but if you involve yourself too much with their actions, he is probably going to be held as a suspect. Only by now, he had the chance to remember a relapse of his way to school. "Should I ask if you are one of them, mistress Maria?"

Beowulf changed his demeanor very quickly, with his eyes losing their colors and his lips taking the shape of a sadistic grin. He had found the chance of dealing with the demons that plagued the world if he joined the heroes of that city; but he had reasons beyond that of heroism, he wanted to manage his anger on the demons. With the question being asked, he had no choice but to smile. The girl didn't give him any attention; just some bothersome whore that needs to be punished for disobeying him. But for the lack of a better punishment, he thought of using some bribery.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]   Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Of course, this guy did. Unfortunately, Maria wasn't too discreet during school when reporting to Julius. An eyebrow began to raise as if to say to him, "So what?" But she was beginning to notice something changed in him, causing her to as well. There was something... off about this guy. And it wasn't like she didn't meet or see people like him before from the Church. But she replied rather icily.

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] ZKGkP1t

"That would be right. Now if you would excuse me..."

She walked past him, trying to find a seat. Maria found one between two other students and briskly headed over there to claim her spot. The Cadet didn't like where the conversation was going, so she wasn't interested in lingering any longer. Why was this day so stressful?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]   Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] Tumblr_omuagrNOnu1vcdr5ho3_500

"C'mon, no special recommendation? But let me say it, I like hard women, haha~"

As Maria decided to bring an end to her shy demeanor and came around with cold and ice, Beowulf couldn't help but laugh towards the blue-haired nun. Challenge accepted, he thought.

"But I will enter them, and smash down these evil demons like insects."

His demeanor quickly changed to the Don Juan one and reversed back into a serious guy. "Anyway, I think that if I conquer you, my massacre against demons can wait." He had no smile on his face, his only expression was that of a person with no personality, with no emotions. But as he said that he will crush any demon in his way, he casually moved his tongue around his lips, lusting for the blood of these inferior beings. Evil upon evil. He could do evil to wreck the spawn of evil. With that said, he left the classroom and proceeds to his own, like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]   Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Maria Woodsworth and Beowulf failed to establish a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]   Bratty Transfer Student [Godai] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bratty Transfer Student [Godai]
Page 1 of 1