Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) Empty
PostSubject: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:26 pm

"And so the Cricket said..."

8D paused right after the final set up for the punchline. The crowed seemed to be on the proverbial edge of their proverbial seats as they proverbially waited for the zinger, most already knowing the joke and just getting caught up in the excitement. The three lights on 8D's hat flashed one at a time before his hat popped off his head and a large stuffed grasshopper leaped from the now airborne head wear, landing in the arms of a lady in the front row, much to her shock and amusement "You've got a drink named Charley? Ehehehe!"

The crowd erupted in a cheer as the clown took a bow. Today was Tuesday, and the time was noon, which meant it was Tummy Tickler Tuesday at "The Hole In The Wall". Discounts on all lunch items and drinks for all the hungry workers of Backlight on their humdrum Tuesday, along with a show being preformed out front on the sidewalk. Where they technically supposed to close off a good block of city streets in order to put on a free show? Probably not, but the officers and cadets stationed in the area all looked forward to Tuesday lunch because of it so, hey, no harm no foul right?

"Eehehe! Sorry if that BUGGED you miss, but I wanted to make sure I didn't get any CRICKETS from the crowd on that one! Ehehehe!" 8D winked to the crowd as his rimshot played. "Now for my next gag, I will need a volunteer from the Audience to come join me on stage!"

VGhhdCdzIHlvdXIgY3VlIGtpZC4uLiBMZXRzIHNlZSB 3aGF0IHlvdSBnb3Qu
Back to top Go down
Greenwatch

Greenwatch

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 1:11 am

The crowd was buzzing with excitement people stick their hands up shouting trying to get the strange clowns attention. Aria had only caught the tail end of the last jokes but managed to get a seat she simply couldn't pass a show that seemed draw all these happy people

"Oh, man these jokes are so bad"! 

Laughing as she said it the girl with amber twins tails shot up so fast that said twins bounced in the air popping out one of the hair clips, causing the hair to fall down in front of her face. "ME, ME I want to go up," She said well giggling and retying her hair and adjusting her glasses. 

"I don't know why, but you've managed to make these jokes so funny, it's like..."

Aria started to ramble like she does about the most random things, eventually landing on the topic of frogs. Then pushing her hands back to flow back her hoodie 

"So can I"? She said learning forward also bumping over the person in front of her    
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 4:08 pm

"Hm? What was that I hear out there in the crowd? Someone thinks my jokes are bad eh? Well That just cannot stand!" 8D would say as he tried to lean on a wall that simply was not there and ended up falling flat on his rear, confetti and sparks flying out of the stage where he fell. "Ehehehe! Though I do see someone who's just achen to get up here! Yes! You there! The Player Character in the back who needs to learn when to take a breath! Yeah the one who's turning blue from lack of oxygen! Come on down! Ehehehe"

8D would smile and bound to his feet as his volunteer made her way through the crowd-Or his way, I don't assume genders and all that jot Ehehehe!- When the chatty Cathy finally made it to the stage 8D would smile a large toothy grin almost to wide for his face and offer them a friendly hand "Why hello there my red haired bespectacled friend! My name is Grins! Grins the Clown! What might your name be?" Should she take his hand he would pull his hand away leaving her with his severed hand that would wriggle from her grasp before crawling along the ground, up the stage, and finally back to 8D's severed stump. "Ehehe! Sorry to get HANDSY with you, but ya gatta HAND it to me that was a neat Trick! Ehehehe!" 8D laughed heartily as the crowd cheered and clapped.

"Pst... Kid" 8D would whisper under his breath as he helped the girl onto stage."Just fallow my lead ok? We're gunna have us some fun! Ehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Greenwatch

Greenwatch

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 6:48 pm

"wait..blue" Aria said shocked, looking at her hands to make sure still was still her pale white colour "Wait, no I can breathe through my nose well speaking that can't happen to me why'd I get so concerned" this method of speaking continued as she was called up front by the clown stopping to giggle when he fell over.

The red-haired girl smiled and waved at the crowd when she got to the front. the clown introduced himself as "Grins". A fitting name she thought to herself. 

"My name is Aria," said happily going to shake the strange clown's hand. Acting quite surprised when it popped straight off. The clown cracked some jokes about apparent self-limb removal. The shock on her face disappeared has the crowd cheered.

Grins whispered something to her and she nodded "Yeah I can do that I think" aria whispered back 

In a loud enough voice for the crowd to hear Aria said "Well, I will HAND it to you I was expecting this, but I don't really need an extra HAND right now, So let me just HAND your... well hand back to you" as she tried to stick grins hand back on to his wrist
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:07 pm

"Well! It is very nice to meet you AIRia!" 8D would snicker as his hat popped off once more to reveal a large fan underneath that promptly began to spin and produce a near gale force wind. While not nearly enough to knock anyone out of their chairs, the great gust was more then enough to frizzle hair and send any unattended children flying into the cheep seats with a giggle and a prayer. "Oh I apologize, how rude of me! Please forgive me Miss.Aria. WHy don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? Did you come from near or FARia? Did you walk here, or come by CARia. EHEHEHEHE! Stick with me kid and I'll make you into a STARia! Eehehehe!" With each pun the lights on 8D's head would flash quickly and small puffs of confetti would shoot from his ears. While some of the older people in the audience would only roll their eyes at the rapid fire puns, the children in the audience found the constant joking to be quite entertaining.

"You're doing great kid!" 8D would whisper and wink to Aria "Do you know how to jump rope?"
Back to top Go down
Greenwatch

Greenwatch

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 pm

"Wow you are really reaching for some of those
Aria snicker after she heard all the puns at once. Still, hold on to Grin's hand not really sure what to do with it so she placed it onto the strange robot's shoulder "Well to answer your questions, I don't come from that far away. Just from the school, so I took a train.

Aria stood in front of all of the people and smiled, but that smile could help but break when she saw some of the kids get knocked out of their chairs by the fan. 

"Yeah I kinda do" Aria whispered back to the robot "But first I wanna do something," She said as she quickly leaning against Grins as she took out her camera and took a picture of the pair 
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:47 am

"OH! Cheeeese!" Grins would grin his biggest grin as he pulled his hat off, relieving the large block of Swiss cheese hidden underneath. Once the picture had been snapped 8D would step back and take a breath, no doubt about to launch into another joke, when a large swarm of mice charged the stage and overtook him, completely covering him in mice. His muffled screams would be barely audible as he flailed and ran around the stage in a vain attempt to free himself from the rodent assault.

As quickly as they came they would scamper off, having taken the cheese with them, leaving behind a slightly tattered Clown in their wake. Grins would stand there for a moment, before caughing up another mouse, then takeing a bow to the roaring laughter of the children in the crowd, and the concerned looks of the adults."Ehehe, Thanks for the Picture Aria.
I hope you got my good side before it was nibbled off, Ehehehe! Now! For our next trick, Aria, I would like for you to..."
Grins would pull down one of his sleeves before quickly reaching into it and pulling out a long chain of handkerchiefs tied together"Jump this handkerchief rope if you please! Ehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Greenwatch

Greenwatch

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 9:46 pm

Aria giggled as she took the picture of crazy clown robot. The cheese was unexpected, the mice how ever.. well no one could have seen that coming. There were sounds of shocks and surprise from the crowd. "Ah.. well I guess it's my show now, I do hope my jokes aren't too cheesy," She said with a stupid grin on her face.

Just as she finished her joke was when all the mice ran away, she laughed at the clown once again as he lay there in tatters " Well I'm pretty sure I got a good picture, we'll know when I get them developed

Aria clapped as all the handkerchief rope was pulled out of grins sleeve

"I'd love to jump the rope, but doesn't someone else need to hold on to the other side?" Aria asked looking back and forward between the crowd and grins
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 1:11 pm

"Ehehehe! Don't worry! I know just he sour puss to get to hold the other end of the rope!"8D snickered to himself as he opened the door to the bar and yelled a few barely intelligible words at someone who, judging by the even louder and less intelligible words that fallowed, did not take to kindly to what he had said. Moments later a gunshot would ring out over the crowd and 8D would be thrown a good distance back from the door, a brand new hole in his hat for his troubles.

"I told you last time you can go fu-Oh... Damn it..." The tall Blue haired woman, who presumably is the one who shot 8D, who stepped from the bar had let a very haggered breath out as she slowly walked to center stage and took up one end of the handkerchief rope and looked blankly at Aria"Nice to meet you..."

"And Lets here it for my second lovely assistant! Kay!" Grins sprung to his feet as the crowd let out pensive claps for the woman. With a smile and giggle 8D would take the second end of the rope and signal to Kay to start swinging. "One and a two and a three and four! You're doing well with one-" 8D would sing as the rope swung" So lets add more!" No sooner had he said it did a second rope seem to appear from nowhere in his and Kay's Free hands.
Back to top Go down
Greenwatch

Greenwatch

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyFri May 05, 2017 2:43 pm

"Oh, you have someone area..."  Aria was cut off by the gun shot, She threw her hands up to cover her ears, and looked around to see who or what it came from. The crowd looked more shocked than aria did and a few of them and duck under their chairs.

Aria, however, started laughing at the scared crowd "Why are you scared!, It's probably just an act... probably. I mean we could have just witnessed a murder but I doubt that" as she was laughing and saying that to the crowd a strange blue haired lady who was slightly taller than herself. Aria gave a little wave when the strange lady addressed her.

Grins had gotten up at this point and had gotten back to the show, one rope was super easy for aria and she handed jumping over it with ease, but with the second rope coming out of nowhere. that caught her off guard a bit. she recovered without a problem. but anymore she did think she could handle   
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:48 pm

"Trust me Kid,"Kay sighed as she fallowed the clown's movements with a dull, rather annoyed expression, "Even if I wanted to put that bullet between that the eye holes on that stupid mask he wears it wouldn't do much in the long run..."Kay's eyes would radiate an air of quite resignation and exacerbation, as if she had not only seen it all, but had to clean up after words.

"Oh pay you no mind to miss Grumpy Pants over there! Ehehe" Grins Chuckled as he sped up the ropes, "Besides, she can grump all she likes but WHOA!" Grins would wipe as another bullet wizzed past his head and struck a lamp post down the street."Touchy touchy Kay... Wait... How did you do that? You don't have any free hands..."

"I'm a good shot." Kay monotoned as she simply continued swinging the ropes.

"... Aria protect me from the scary lady please..." Grins shuddered as he began to back away from Kay, inadvertently pulling the swinging ropes with him. Kay would utter a small curse and fallow suit, due to the fact that she was still holding both ropes. Seeing that Kay was chasing him, at least in his own mind, Grins would let out another yelp and begin to run around the stage with Kay trailing behind and still swinging the ropes around Aria who, hopefully, could run and jump at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Greenwatch

Greenwatch

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:43 am

Do to the fact she was focusing on jumping she wasn't sure what the thing that buzzed by the back of her head until she grins yell at the new girl about shooting her, she glanced quickly over at him then back at her feet. She was so focused in fact that she hadn't noticed that the rope was moving.

Grins yelled something that her she just brushed it off as a joke. She glanced over to a bit and saw how close kay was to her "She's not that scary grins, she's just good with a gun a likes shooting you I guess"  

Aria said that looking at grins, taking her eyes off her feet and the root. That lapse in focus would spell her doom as her feet got tangled causing her to fall directly on to kay, knocking her down

Aria laid across kay her feet tangled with the rope. Kinda confused about what happened she looked over at grins and say "Uhhh, did that help, I think you're safe now?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:27 pm

"OH SWEET GROUCHO WHY!" 8D shouted as the ropes he was still swinging were pulled from behind, unceremoniously dragging him to the ground. Fun fact about momentum though, when a mass that is moving at a high speed is suddenly sepperated from the ground and can no longer provide the force needed to move forward, it dose not simply stop, it continues until something else stops it. This fact of physics was very evident in Kay as she was sent tumbling over Aria, then tumbling over the edge of the stage, and then tumbling into the crowed. She had every intention of springing to her feet and throttling 8D, but upon landing one final gunshot would ring out through the crowd as the small pistol hidden in Kay's boot went off.

"... 8D call an ambulance" Kay whispered as she held in a scream. "I think I just shot myself in the foot... with my other foot..."

One call to 911 later

"Well!..." 8D said as he waved the ambulance off. The crowd had long sense dispersed leaving himself and Aria as the only two left. "I think that went well! Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Greenwatch

Greenwatch

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:40 am

Everything happened so fast, Grins screaming, kay flying over the top of aria and in the crowd. The final gunshot broke through the crowd and soon everyone was staring at the recently self-foot-shot kay.

Aira just sat crossed legged on the ground watching the crowd leave. Waving at the and saying goodbye, a few people smiled, waved back and thanks grins and her for the show. She wasn't expecting to get to do something like this tonight, but she was happy she did. 

"Yeah, it went really well, I really enjoyed that"  aria replied to grins question, spinning around to look at the clown robot thing. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:19 am

"...Wanna go catch a movie or something? I hear the new Marvel movie is out." 8D said with a shrug. Honestly at this point the person he had been playing with had freaked out or left with a general sense of confusion or disgust... Yet here Aria still was. Honestly he didn't know what to make of it other then... He did kinda wanna see Guardians Two...

"Besides, once Kay gets out of the hospital she's going to littearaly kill me so I might as well enjoy myself while I can. Heh." He let out a dry chuckle and flashed the lights on his hat for a moment as he considered his impending doom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)   Two smiles are better then one. (Aria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two smiles are better then one. (Aria)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next