Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 am

They grew legs? Huh... That's weird, could they like, grow them again if they ever lost them? Or was it kinda like teeth where you only get a set number of them after the first? ... Why was there even a first set of teeth? That was always a weird thing, surely just having your full set straight away would be more useful! N-no? Plus it was scary when they fell out! She didn't like it at all, at least she was pretty sure all of her baby teeth had fallen out at this point. Which was a good thing! "So... Do they like, use up the tail to turn it into legs?" She'd ask in a confused tone, instantly doubting the words that came out her mouth but waiting for a response anyway.

"I'm pretty strong too! M-maybe not with like... Lifting and that kinda thing... B-but I'm totally strong in other ways! You should see me fighting! I'm really good at it!" She'd reply with a happy nod, leaving a brief pause before continuing. "I don't think my brother has ever beaten me in a tickle fight before, I know all the best ways to get him to give up and claim victory!" Callie would giggle lightheartedly before thinking about how to respond to how she was like a fox. She couldn't exactly say the true reason... She knew that and had kinda dug herself a hole into it, y-yet there were other reasons she loved foxes so she decided to use them instead. "Cause they're adorable and fluffy! Like dogs but a little more tricksty!" The young vixen was a little confused by the seriousness of the next question at first, although she didn't let it bother her for long and quickly took to the question with her usual happy tone. "Maayybbbeee once or twice, hehe. We were playing tag though!"

Note:

The Fox Herself :: The Pink Fluff

The Timid Huwnd :: The Vengeful Wing
Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:28 pm

"U-uhm..." With her childlike ignorance, Callie had managed to catch Frog off guard once more. He looked to the side and then back to her, scratching the back oh his head. "I suppose that might be it..?" He answered. Really it made no biological sense, but sometimes things were just like that. Hrngh...he couldn't answer this question properly no matter how hard he tried.

Aaaaaand apparently she was a good tickle fighter. Why wasn't he surprised. But anyways, the worrysome part ensued when she got all worried about the last little poke Frog had left her in his prodding attempt. He instantly flinched and smiled sheepishly. "I-I didn't really mean that." He said apologetically. Though she'd answered joyfully, he was still worried he might've gotten a bit overboard considering her innocent naivete. "I don't like tricksters though, hmhmhm!" He crossed his hands and looked at her with a grin. "Sure, frogs are like that kinda, so maybe that's exactly why I don't like my competition, you fox."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 pm

"Oh?" The girl would reply with a hint of curiosity in her tone instinctively. "How did ya mean it then?" She was finding this conversation quite interesting, if not a little weird. It wasn't the kinda thing she expected to talk about so out of the blue with someone she'd never met before. But they seemed friendly enough and weren't trying to push her away or purposefully attempting to make her leave or anything. In all it was quite a pleasant and refreshing talk in her eyes!

"Then you should watch out for mee~!" Callie would reply, giggling to herself as she spoke before returning a playful grin back at Frogerio. "Hehe, nah don't chu worry about me. I'm only messing around, I'm not that bad. It's only Kay that would tell you otherwise." The young vixen would laugh again before leaning over onto one foot. "Competition? Like a game? Hehe, what was the best trick you ever pulled off Frog?"

The Fox Herself :: The Pink Fluff

The Timid Huwnd :: The Vengeful Wing
Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Was this one of those situations where every other word he uttered only served to dig a deeper hole for him to fall into? It certainly felt like it... Frog scratched the back of his head awkwardly...for no matter how he would wanna put it, it'd not sound nice or in the other case Callie probably wouldn't get what he was trying to convey again. "In no important way. What's important is how you got it. Don't listen to me, I keep spouting gibberish." He tried to crawl his way out of the hole...perhaps it would work. She was but a child, after all?

Oh goodie, now they were gonna play tricksters? He just said he didn't like tricksters...but he also said frogs were tricksters. Sometimes his tongue really wanted to mess around with him when it spoke. "No I meant competition as a...oh forget it, yes, a game." He hated himself at the moment. "The best trick I ever pulled was at my birthday party lotsa years ago when I had some friends over and mixed some disgusting beverages together, like coke and milk, then we had to put blindfolds and pick a drink randomly. Except I cheated whilst everyone else played fair. I actually peeked under the blindfold and picked the best drinks available so I wouldn't taste anything horrible, only leaving the others to suffer, kinda." The boy chuckled slightly at the end. Fond memories, yes. He'd only revealed he'd been cheating years after the party. Everyone hated him but laughed it off. Whatever. So was Callie about to give her own best trick now?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   

Back to top Go down

Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2