Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Names [Captain] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Names [Captain] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Names [Captain] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Names [Captain] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Names [Captain] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Names [Captain] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Names [Captain] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Names [Captain] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Names [Captain] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Names [Captain]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viche

Viche

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Names [Captain] HujoFjO

"Hm hm! I like it!"

The artistic girl would say aloud as she quickly tapped away on her phone. She was eager to talk to a friend of her's who was having a baby sister soon. She was telling her about all the different names her parents were choosing between, and Susan was more than ecstatic to help out in the process even if it was just a little bit.

She'd send the message and skip forward a little. She was eager to see where this conversation went with her friend. Sadly, as she walked down the sidewalk something caught her eye that distracted her. It was a beautiful rose simply growing out of the side walk. She'd blink twice, walking over to it cautiously before stooping down to analyze the mysterious rose.

She found out it was fake with a gentle brush of her finger next to a thorn. But, it fascinated her. She'd gently pluck the fake rose out of the dirt, looking at the torn and slightly dirty end of it with a small tilt of her head. She was confused as to why it was here and would look around idly. Did someone drop it? Hm... No, how would someone drop it in such a way that it plunged itself into the crack? It seemed unlikely...

She'd stand there in mild confusion for a bit, twirling the fake rose in her hand with little a care. She wasn't really willing to devote a lot of time to it, but she enjoyed the idea of playing detective, if not for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:13 pm

"Finally, I'm done for the day. Nothing to do really, but I'm still curious what's out here. It's close to East Eden, so it must be fairly peaceful. Apparently they have a garden out here to grow your own stuff. Might be pretty useful to check... out..."
His train of thought was disrupted when he noticed the girl standing in his way. She was idly starting at what appeared to be a fake flower, phone in one hand and rose in the other. She didn't seem to pay him any mind, but he was fairly concerned with why she couldn't take a seat while looking at it. He spoke up to get her attention.

"Um, wouldn't you prefer to examine your little flower out of the way of others? Don't want someone to trip and fall with you under them. Just a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 12:49 pm

She'd gently hum before placing the rose gently on her ear, pressing it so it was held there by the rim of her ear and her head. It was a little too long for that, but she'd keep it there for a moment. She decided that there wasn't really a huge point in continuing a search for its owner or a cause on why it was here... It wasn't like it was something super important, after all.

"Huh?" she'd say in slight confusion before turning to see the teenager who spoke up. He looked around her age, which was good. It meant they probably met each other before, if not briefly...

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't think I was taking up so much of the sidewalk!" she'd say with a little bit of embarrassment in her voice. Though, she did wonder why he couldn't have just walked around her... Though, she didn't mind. This was a chance to meet a new person and make a new friend! She wouldn't pass up this opportunity.

"Oh, you look familiar, though. Do you go to Seven Stars too?" she'd ask with a charming smile, a bit of interest in her voice. She knew a lot of the faces that went to her school, but she wasn't the best at meeting everyone! There were so many things to do and so many people she had to talk too that she wasn't the best at meeting new people by choice.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Though the girl seemed pretty energetic and positive, it did little to alleviate the neutral expression on his face. Her attitude reminded Lui of his sister, which only served to grind his gears for a moment. However, if this girl was similar in personality to Sumi, he might enjoy practicing his convincing skills on her. However, the comment on appearing to be familiar struck him as odd. Unless she just took a look at him in the hallway or knew Sumi, it was highly unlikely he would've been recognizable. Nevertheless, he decided to play along with the conversation.

"Me? Yeah, I go to Seven Stars. You in Class A? Otherwise, I don't see how you could recognize me. I'm not exactly the most interesting guy in the crowd...

Wait, you're not some new member of the Fencing Club, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Susan's social skills generally allowed her to remember faces in a crowd. She was already friends with many a person in Seven Stars that those she wasn't yet acquainted with she remembered the faces of. She didn't remember names, super specific details, or anything of the like. More like, she could remember vague details that reminded her of people from Seven Stars she saw in the hallways or during lunch.

"Oh, you just look familiar is all. We've probably passed by each other in the halls or something!" she'd respond easily enough, thinking for a moment. Fencing? She hadn't initially heard of something like that in Seven Stars. Was it new? Probably...

"Fencing club? Is that, like, a sorority? I didn't know we had one! I'm a member of the art sorority, myself." she'd respond with ease. She was used to playing off of her surprise, usually finding ways to get people to talk to her about certain things in her confusion. Enlightenment was best given from passionate people, after all.

"So, fencing! That's the fancy swordplay, right? Wow, that must be a lot of fun!" she'd say excited curiosity. She wanted to know more about a fellow sorority. It would be nice to know what they did and all just in case.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Lui glanced down at the ground as yet another person was ignorant of the presence of the fencing club. It had been closed two years ago when a majority of the team had graduated with too few members left to maintain it, and Lui managed to get it started again a year one year ago. Realizing that she didn't know about it but still showed interest in it, he formed the facade of an unfortunate student as he purposefully gazed somberly at the floor, his hand at the back of his neck.
"Yeah, figures you didn't hear about it. It's such a small club the school even wonders why we bother keeping it open. Fencing is such a graceful art, though. It's like dancing; the body moves in such a dynamic and powerful way that the sword moves as if it were part of the body. But alas, nobody pays attention to us.

I'm glad to hear you find it interesting. It takes a good amount of training to become proficient in the art of swordplay. As the captain of the club, I would be happy to instruct you if you're willing to put the work in. Not a talent people often see nowadays."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 1:38 am

She didn't initially think of swordplay as an artform, but the movements could be interpreted as a dance. Art had a very loose definition these days, mind... Maybe swordplay really was an art form. This intrigued her a little bit, enough to keep her interested in the topic. A twinge of inspiration nagged at the back of her mind and she wanted to see it through.

"That sounds like a shame... If what you say is true, then I'm sad to see not more people participate in it." she'd say with a solemn nod. She didn't really enjoy sports or overly physical activities, but she loved art and seeing any of its forms die or struggle upset her somewhat. She really didn't want anything like that to just disappear.

"I'm intrigued, but my strengths are not in such sports. I'm an artist, I prefer to watch from the sidelines... If you're willing to let me, I'd love to watch sometime! It would be really nice to draw something inspired by your movements." she'd say with a whimsical tone to her voice. The idea of that inspiration excited her. It made her want to see something truly spectacular come out of this chance meeting.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Lui lightly smiled as she expressed her concern with his success. Even if she wasn't interested in trying the club out, she seemed to be drawing inspiration from the technique and form of his swordplay style. So long as he followed the topic of fencing representing a form of art, things would likely turn out better for the both of them. Just need to play to her artistic interests...
"It is truly unfortunate. You would probably feel the same if your art sorority were to lose a substantial amount of your members, no? I've been running this club for a little over a year now, and it's sad to see even I couldn't bring it back.

Oh? Draw something based on my technique? Well, I wouldn't be against helping with your artistic pursuit. If you're interested, you could swing by the club after school. Heck, if you have the time, I'd be willing to help right now, provided we head somewhere more open."

Saying this, he extended his hand in introduction.

"Almost forgot to introduce myself. The name's Lui, Fencing Club captain."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 12:04 am

She'd listen to him speak, taking a mental note on how he expressed certain things. He said 'I couldn't'. Did he find himself important? This intrigued her somewhat, but not an overly huge amount. It may have just been a speaking quirk... But it sounded purposeful enough and that was enough to peak her interest.

"It would be a shame if people lost interest in art... Times do change, and along with them so do interests. I'd never let my love for art die, though. I hope you feel the same way about fencing." she'd say in response, quite curious to his response. Art was something she grew to truly love over the years she'd been practicing it. She couldn't imagine her life without it.

"It would be better if I came over tomorrow after school. I have plans for this afternoon, sadly." she'd respond with a small frown. She hadn't planned on finding someone this interesting... Though, life was full of mysteries to be figured out, and she was simply happy to have stumbled across someone as interesting as this guy was.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Susan Marie, an aspiring artist." she'd respond with a pleasant smile, reaching out her hand to shake Lui's hand. He was an interesting person... This might lead to interesting things.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 am

"It would be a shame if people lost interest in art... Times do change, and along with them so do interests. I'd never let my love for art die, though. I hope you feel the same way about fencing."
"Oh, certainly it would. But the arts are so expansive that I feel that it would be impossible for art to truly lose its fans. They simply change their interests to another form. I truly do love fencing, but the problem is that very few people take the time to dedicate to it. I only really keep my interest in it because I desire to master it."
"It would be better if I came over tomorrow after school. I have plans for this afternoon, sadly."
Hook, line, and sinker. Another person had been drawn to the Fencing Club, though her reason would only involve using the members as models for whatever art piece she concocted. It didn't matter to Lui; seeing the room filled with people he had brought with him was a welcoming sight.
"Alright, no problem. Feel free to swing by the Sorority Hall tomorrow. I'll be there to show you to our room. Attendance may not be the greatest, but I'm sure you'll find a model one way or the other."

After the two shook hands for their introductions, Lui decided to inquire deeper into her interests, maybe finding a lead he could use later...

"So, aspiring artist? What kind of art styles you enjoy playing with the most? How'd you know you wanted to do this? Natural talent or simply a strong desire?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 9:28 pm

His words were that of a leader's, she thought quietly. It made sense if he was the captain of a sorority as rare as fencing. Those in the club must look up to him... That worried her, slightly. How to make a leader remember her? Hm... She supposed this one would be a harder case to handle than most.

"That's an honorable desire, Lui. If you're truly passionate about something, never stop striving to perfect it." she'd say with a small smile and nod of her head. She was passionate about art, and she couldn't count the number of people that joined the sorority just to leave a few weeks in. Passion was something that burned inside of something like a fire... You could tell when someone was a roaring wildfire or just a bonfire.

"I look forward to it. I may stop by the art room to pick up some supplied, though. I want to be prepared." she'd say with a small hum, wondering what supplied she had at home she could bring to school tomorrow to lighten the load back and forth to the art room. She could bring her sketchbook and pencils... Did she want to color it, though? Questions...

"It might sound dull, but I adore landscapes and scenery the most. Adding your own special touch can make a boring backyard into a miraculous field. I do other forms, obviously... I'm working on my human anatomy, though. I think watching sportsmen at work may help with that." she'd respond with a small smile. She wondered if he could be a good model... It was worth looking into, at least.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 9:51 pm

"That's an honorable desire, Lui. If you're truly passionate about something, never stop striving to perfect it."
"I suppose so. I wanted to bring people into the club to give them the chance to improve among peers, much like martial arts would offer. But with very few people who could find a passion for it, I suppose all I can do with it is strive to improve."
"I look forward to it. I may stop by the art room to pick up some supplies, though. I want to be prepared."
"Heh, alright. Don't think you'll need many colors for us, though. We wear whole white suits, after all."
"I'm working on my human anatomy, though. I think watching sportsmen at work may help with that."
"Well, that makes sense. But one thing you should note is that the members of our club are trained to use more than a single weapon. We use foils, epees, but I most prefer the saber. Each one requires a different type of technique, so let me know if any type strikes your fancy."

Lui took a glance at the fake rose on her ear before returning to Susan. She was certainly eager enough to appeal to him. Did she think he was a tough nut to crack or something? Nevertheless, if she tended to exhibit her art, maybe it could draw some interest his way.

"If you don't mind me asking, Susan, do you have plans to exhibit your final works? You seem to have enough talent to make it in this community."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:26 am

Names [Captain] YGDbjTC

"Improvement is important. One day you'll be more than likely to get the fencing club to its peak perfection. Just don't give up."

She'd say with her signature charming smile. She had a way about her that made it absurdly easy to make friends with people, especially those that fed off of her energy as much as she did with others. However, she was cautious with this one. A leader's attention could be like a trap hole... If she wasn't careful, she'd fall in too deep into his own web of influence.

"Inspiration can guide one's mind, though. I want to be prepared for any and all possibilities." she'd state with a determined nod. She was a perfectionist, and not finishing a work without the perfected image already in her mind would be torture. She couldn't allow something like that to ever happen.

"I wasn't aware fencing was so versatile. Do not worry, I'll be more than able to catch your movements expertly. I'll bet on it if you'd like." she had a bad habit on betting on her own abilities. She didn't know why, but it didn't really stem from cockiness. No, she liked to use the challenge as a means to prove herself and push herself towards an otherwise ignored goal.

"I have already had a few art shows in the art sorority. Nothing overly public, mind. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to display my art in a bigger venue and to a more public audience... Though, if you wish, I could share some of it with others. It might prove useful to your club." she'd say with a smile and voice that hid her sneaking suspicion quite well. What an odd thing to ask at a time like this... She felt like she was a step ahead of him on this, though. If she came up with the idea first, then it was an act of kindness and not her stepping closer to him in agreement to something he said he wanted. A dangerous tango, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 am

Her attitude was certainly uplifting and encouraging, and her talents would prove useful to spreading awareness of his club. She was confident in her ability, either from experience or a desire to prove herself.
"I wasn't aware fencing was so versatile. Do not worry, I'll be more than able to catch your movements expertly. I'll bet on it if you'd like."
"I'll take your word for it. Yeah, fencing does require an array of techniques to use each weapon. Glad to hear you're so eager to see us in action."
"I have already had a few art shows in the art sorority. Nothing overly public, mind. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to display my art in a bigger venue and to a more public audience... Though, if you wish, I could share some of it with others. It might prove useful to your club."

Well, this one was learning fast. Either she was trying to move in on his offer before he could state it or she was simply happy to help the club. Her voice showed a touch of skepticism towards his request, likely processing the meaning behind it. Was this a dance of advantage she was playing? If so, was it even worth playing with her? Naturally, it wouldn't hurt to play along; Lui was good on his feet, after all.

"My thoughts exactly, Susan. Seems you already picked up on what I was putting down. A perfect opportunity to hone your craft. Hopefully I can see your work when you become world-famous, eh? And that's a 'when', not an 'if'. Anyways, once you got your supplies, I'll show you to the room. I need to let Ms. Kamizura know ahead of time, but I see no problem with letting you hang around.

Any other questions you have about the club or myself?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:09 pm

To be quite honest, she wasn't entirely excited about this fencing club... Honestly, she was more interested in the captain of it. She wondered what kind of person he was, what influence he had... She wanted to see if it was possible to use any success of his as a way to springboard herself to higher heights. He could be a valuable stepping stone if approached carefully... But, that was the issue... She wondered if a leader would use someone like she was... It was almost thrilling to see the potential success of such a dance.

"I am quite excited to see something new. I wouldn't miss it for the world." she'd say happily, a small thought crossing her mind. If she was thinking correctly, they weren't really becoming friends right now... No, if her thoughts were right then they were becoming the opposite. Rivals, maybe? Hm, too soon to tell. She was... Excited for all future encounters, though.

"You're quite the encourager. Tell me, do you see yourself as a leader? If so, lead your club well. I want to see it grow into something fruitful." she'd say with a happy smile, a small nod to her head. She saw the obvious gain she could get by helping another very prominent sorority in the school. If she was credited for her work, then eyes would be pointed towards the artist responsible for the fencing club's boon.

"And no, I do not. I suppose we'll see each other tomorrow then, yes? Until then, goodbye Lui." she'd say with a happy smile, waving gently at the fencer before turning to leave down an adjacent street. She needed to prepare for tomorrow... A lot of interesting things were bound to happen.

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Names [Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names [Captain]   Names [Captain] Empty

Back to top Go down

Names [Captain]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next