Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Creativity [Batilde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Creativity [Batilde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Creativity [Batilde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Creativity [Batilde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Creativity [Batilde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Creativity [Batilde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Creativity [Batilde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Creativity [Batilde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Creativity [Batilde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Creativity [Batilde]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viche

Viche

Creativity [Batilde] Empty
PostSubject: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Creativity [Batilde] Upt5vG7

"Yes yes, this will do perfectly!"

The artists would say as she stepped back gently, looking at the rose that was growing from a bush. She'd circle it gently, trying to decide if it was worth taking or not. Roses were a favorite of hers, and she enjoyed drawing them. However, this rose wasn't yellow... Alas, it was but a normal red one, but she needed a base, not really a color scheme.

So, with a determined nod, she'd hold up her sketch book, drawing down a simple base of the rose growing out of the bush. She'd write some notes down on the small textures on the leaves and petals. She hadn't had a new base in a while... So, luckily, this one will do well.

She stood close to the bush on the sidewalk of the bustling Vista Square, allowing people to walk by her with little a care. She'd focus on her work and not others, at the moment. When the time came, she would find someone to chat with.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 5:50 am

Vista Square had quickly become a place Batilde liked going to as of late. Maybe it was just the general vibe of the place that reminded her so much of Lyon that was the contributing factor, or maybe not... Either way, she frequented this part of the city a lot. The people, the atmosphere, and the shops. Yes, everything that she could want was here. Of course, the backlight was a better place when it came to actual shopping, but here, there was so much more to be had.

So, Batilde left a nearby coffee shop with a styrofoam cup filled with hot coffee, and headed for the central plaza to just take in everything, before heading off towards the Backlight. There was this dress she so desperately wanted to try out there... She'd prolly buy it too, considering she had more than enough money to buy at least 10 of them without worrying. And as she sat there, contemplating what to do with that dress, Batilde took notice of the girl drawing something... a rose? Curious, Batilde moved a bit closer, looking at the paper from behind the woman, sipping casually on her coffee...
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:02 am

She'd hum gently as she finished up her work. She'd hold it up skyward as she looked at the reference of a rose she made. It would do for a few paintings she had in mind... Though, not much else really needed to be added to it. She'd nod her head before lowering the painting and hearing the quiet sipping noise from directly behind her. Any normal person would probably be freaked out... But, not her. She was happy she caught someone's attention and that they were willing to watch her. It meant she stuck out in the crowd, and she enjoyed that.

"Well, hello there miss. Like the view?" she'd ask with a charming smile as she spun around and held up the picture for her to see. It was very detailed, as that was the point of a reference. She'd tilt her head, looking at the coffee drinking girl for a moment.

"Oh, hey, I think I know you... You're that special transfer student, right?" she'd say with a small raise of her brow. She hadn't had the chance to talk to her before, so meeting her here was really neat! Maybe they could talk a bit before either of them had to go. That would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:18 am

Batilde blinked when she was suddenly adressed. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Nicely drawn." She replied, smiling back at the girl after looking a bit more thoroughly at the picture while taking another light sip of her coffee. "So you like drawing huh? Well, you certainly don't lack the talent." She was impressed by the amount of detail she had put into her piece. Sure, that was kinda the point of referential art, but still, it was almost like looking at a photograph. The effort put into this one piece was obvious and undeniable, while Batilde herself didn't really have any special talents to speak of, aside from maybe her knack for studies. But that wasn't something you could make a hobby out of, now was it?

"Special transf-Oh right! Yes. I'm an exchange student from France, so not really a transferal one. I guess I was quite the talk for a while huh?" Batilde asked, smiling lightly towards the girl. "My name's Batilde Gagnon... And who might you be, mademoiselle?"
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:50 am

She'd smile at the compliment and how the girl looked at her art. It made her happy as she focused all this energy on her. She liked it when she could make people smile, especially when it was by means she directly had a hand in. It made her feel special.

"Aw, thanks! I've been drawing and painting since I was little! I guess I've gotten pretty good at it, huh?" she'd say with a nod of her head, closing the notebook with a small gesture as she placed it under her arm. She'd share more of her artwork, but she didn't want to overwhelm her. It'd be a little too forceful to do that after they just met.

"Wow, all the way from France? How's that like? Endymion treating you alright so far?" she'd ask with an inquisitive smile. She wanted to know more about her, make her feel comfortable and liked by someone. It was an easy thing to do for someone as charismatic as she.

"And yeah, you were for a bit! Sorry, we never got to meet before now. My name is Susan Marie, a pleasure to meet you." she'd say with a happy smile, cheerfully enjoying this chance meeting. She enjoyed people, especially nice people like this. It meant if she was nice to her, she'd be nice back.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 2:22 pm

"Yeah. It makes sense I guess. If you do something long enough, you'll eventually get good at it, y'know?" Batilde replied with a smile. Sure, talent certainly helped, but effort and dedication did matter the most in the end. It was you who did the bulk of the work, not your genes. "France? It's pretty alright I guess. As for Endymion, it's been... interesting, living here for a few days. Sure, the english is a bit annoying, since I can't speak my mother tongue here, but I'll manage. It's not like I find the language here difficult or anything. Just a minor inconvenience, that's all." Batilde answered happily. Sure, she missed france, and everything she had come to love and take for granted over there, but supernatural activity and the cadets aside, this was a pretty good place to be. There was a lot of stuff to do. She even had a part-time job. Sure, working as a maid did come with it's fair share of issues, but overall, she liked her co-workers, and a small group of their frequent guests were actually quite pleasant once you got to know them a bit more.

"No need to apologize. We both had things to focus on at the time, but I'm glad we did meet. It's nice to meet you too, Susan. I hope we'll get along." and with that said, Batilde offered her schoolmate a handshake. Hopefully she didn't mind it at all.
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:50 pm

She'd gently nod her head, happy to see someone eager to talk about things. She had been bored walking around Vista Square until she found something that caught her eyes. It was nice to have met someone from school she could hang out with for a bit. Plus, she was foreign! How cool was that?

"Mhm. If you try really hard at something and stay devoted to it, you'll eventually get good at it." she'd say with a nod of her head. She agreed with that point exactly. She had become the person she was now through constant trial and error. It was important to try like that.

"I'm glad to hear that. I've always wanted to go to France... All the art there is so beautiful... Or, at least that's what I've heard." she'd say with a small nod of her head, matching the smile she gave her. It was nice to hear someone was developing well to the city, especially in the hard times they lived in today.

"Well, if you say so I will simply have to agree with you there. The pleasure is all mine, Batilde. Let's get along swimmingly." she'd say with a charming smile, outstretching her free hand to shake Batilde's. This was hopefully the start of a great friendship.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:49 am

Batilde nodded in agreement. "Glad we're both on the same page then!" She replied happily. This Susan girl was rather pleasant to be around, for sure. Maybe it was just her overly cheery attitude that rubbed off on Batilde. "France is a pretty place, that I can garantuee you. If you're into art, and food, France is really the place do be. Either there, or Italy. That's not to say that Endymion isn't a pretty city. I mean, just look at Little Tokyo or Suzie Q. I like those parts of town the most in terms of arcitecture and just the overall feel. But I find myself coming to Vista Square more often nowdayas... Maybe it's because it reminds me of central Lyon?" Well, the more busy streets of it anyway. Not that Lyon was as big of a city as Endymion was.

"So, you have any plans for today? If not, how about we go grab a coffee or something? It's on me." She asked Susan with a cheerful smile. Yeah, a cup of Coffee sounded really nice right about now. And maybe some kind of pastry to accompany it?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Good, becoming friends with her was rather easy. She enjoyed it when she made friends easily like this. It meant she hadn't lost her edge at all. It also meant more people would remember her, and so the cycle renewed itself and replenished itself into an even greater circle of influence. It was a nice string of events in her mind.

"It sounds marvelous. Though, I'm guessing the influences of the calamity hurt it some, no? What's it like now? Endymion has grown so much stronger from it, don't you think? Did the art, atmosphere, any of it change from the event?" she'd ask with mild curiosity. She had lived close to Endymion before the calamity happened, so she remembered this place before it became the grand city it was. As horrible as the Divide was, there was an almost artistic ideology to see the before and after of such terrible events.

"Little Tokyo is such a darling place, and Suzie Q is so much fun to be in! Never a dull moment there, I'm sure of it. But, yes... I find Vista Square to be where everyone passes through at least once a day. It feels like its the center of the city." she'd say with a gentle nod, looking around her with a happy smile. Maybe that's why she liked being here so much... All eyes were normally directed to the center of information of the city... Maybe she aspired to one day be the center of all those eyes... Hm...

"Hm hm. You want to drink more coffee? Goodness, you must really like it. I'm not opposed to a cup myself. It would be nice to chat with you further." she'd say with a small laugh, a happy look on her face. She was enjoying chatting with this girl... She was simply pleasant and easy to be around.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:56 am

"You mean the Divide, I take it? I haven't heard much of it myself, since I wasn't around here at the time. But the city right now is doing pretty well, from what I've seen. I haven't been here for very long, though. About 4 days now, I think?" Batilde replied thoughtfully, rubbing her chin lightly. Lyon and Paris had been the only two big locations Batilde had ever visited prior to going here, and so far, she was quite impressed with how well the city had recovered from the supposed calamity 5 years ago. The queen had certainly done some fast work here... perhaps a bit too fast. "I think the atmosphere probably changed quite a bit since, if what I heard about the disaster's anything close to being true. Not sure about the art though."

"Yeah... I love just going past here with a few pals from school or otherwise and just... What's it called? Hanging out?" Batilde nodded afterwards. That sounded about right. "I actually work in Suzie Q, so I go there quite frequently. Sadly not for the same reason as everyone else, but I like the area nontheless." What she never really got about the place though was it's fascination with loud music. SUre, it was fun every now and again to listen to and just dance along, but with it being an almost constant thing over there, how did people not get tired of it? Luckily, her workplace was rather quiet in comparison.

"Haha, yeah. I will probably just take some pastry though. No more coffee for me, or I won't be able to sleep tonight." Batilde giggled happily, standing up and pointed the way to the same café where she had gotten her cup in the first place. "Riiiiiight there. Lemon & Lime Coffee Shop!" And before her newfound friend had any time to react, Batilde had grabbed her by the arm, and dragged her there through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 1:45 pm

She'd stay silent, shock coursing through her mind. She couldn't imagine France not being changed at all from the divide... Wasn't the whole world supposed to be in disarray or something? She'd wave the matter out of her head, though. She might just be in shock herself or maybe she was a sheltered child. Her parents might have sent her here to be in a safer environment. Yes, of course... That had to be it, right?

"Ah, I see. A shame you don't know more about the art... But I suppose you would need to be quite knowledgeable of the art community for a long time to notice any change." she'd say with a twinge of knowing in her voice. She wanted, without a doubt, to see the evolution of art since the Divide. What about the art that was created during it? Tragedy always inspired the talented to preserve it, to tell stories of it, to romanticize it. She wished she had done something of the sort during that time...

"Yes, hanging out is quite normal in Vista Square. There are so many 'in' places around here that it's hard to not visit on a walk home from school or the likes." she'd respond with a small smile. This conversation was simply easy to have... It was refreshing, in a way. No need to skip atop of slippery stones or be careful with words. "I'm guessing you work there, then? Suzie Q is popular with part time jobs these days." she'd respond with a small nod of her head. She had heard rumors of quite a few girls working at that maid cafe... She wasn't very interested in it herself, but she supposed no harm could really come of it in the end.

"Dear me, watch your figure now. Too many a pastry will cause you to puff up like one!" she'd say with a laugh as she was grabbed and dragged along to the cafe. She didn't resist, and honestly enjoyed the friendliness the girl showed. It meant that she had already left an imprint on her even with their short exchange. Perfect.

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creativity [Batilde]   Creativity [Batilde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Creativity [Batilde]
Page 1 of 1