Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 1:28 am

Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 HTZBSbM

Cait Sith, Level 5:
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 1:55 am

"Warning: Considerable structural damage. Orgia Protocol reccomended, delaying Orgia." she stated, she seemed unwilling to go all out. She wasn't sure if these people would step in to help her but this wasn't going well. She didn't want to expose herself while venting heat. "Continuing close assault." she said before charging in and doing a front flip for an axe kick.

Stats:

HP/SP:

Passives:

Actions:

Last edited by Zane on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:17 am

While Julius had been watching, he was beginning to notice the limitations of the machine. It was a little disappointing, given her claims of fighting the demonic in a foreign country. But, it seems there was need for an intervention. The Prince nodded at the smirking boy who drew out his scythe, as if on cue.

Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 CBfgRDL

"Man, I swear. You newbies keep making work for people like me."

-----------------

Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 JHAcTHY

Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 Jc9lzTk
Alex Tenth shall be your support.

Cait Sith, Level 5:

Alex Support:

Last edited by Godai on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:19 am

Forgot to have Cait Sith to act.

Garu | Inflicts a small amount of Wind damage to one enemy. | 3 SP | Tier 1 -- 10 Wind Damage on Aleksandra.

Miss if 1.
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 3:07 am

"Options Exhausted. Activating Orgia Mode." she said as her power levels spiked and her Paragon armor began to emit a red steam effect. "Axis, do it." she said before they both charged in, a charging punch from the persona and a kick from Aleksandra.

Stats:

HP/SP:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 3:11 am

Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 JHAcTHY

Cait Sith, Level 5:

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 am

"Continuing assault, structural damage critical, requesting repairs." she said, her stance was showing severe damage. "Again Axis." she said before they both charged. Another bash from Axis and another kick from Aleksandra. She was already pushing her limits, hopefully she could keep going at least until Orgia Mode ended.

Stats:

HP/SP:

Passives:

Actions:

support:

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 2sAM1B6

Exp Gained:

Item Gained:

"You're welcome," the boy smugly said as the demon was finally vanquished. He walked back towards Julius, who was watching the whole time. The Prince nodded at him and at Aleksandra. He walked towards her with a gun and bullets. "Congratulations are in order, welcome to the Cadets, Cadet Aleksandra. Take these, you will need them in your time within the rank and file. If you don't have any other questions, you may be dismissed."

If she didn't have anything else to say, both Prince and the boy would leave. It was just another Cadet, but hopefully next time she will perform better. Since the city does need its heroes, after all.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:19 pm

"All respect due, I have my own firearm, I just didn't think it wise to approach a Cadet recruiter with a loaded weapon." she explained, the portion of her back left exposed by her combat uniform split open like sliding doors and out came a machine gun on a mechanical arm. "Again, it isn't loaded." she  clarified, hoping not to incite hostility. "If such is customary I will take the presented sidearm." she added.

"I hope that my performance was not as dissatisfying to you as it was to me, I will optimize performance for the next fight." she added as her soulbound weapon disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 1:59 am

He raised an eyebrow at her reply, but instead of the gun, he gave the bullets. "No need, but I dare say you will need these. I will be looking forward to your growth, Cadet. Until then, farewell."

He nodded at the new recruit, as if bowing in goodbye. The papers and documents he once read were in his hand, collected into a manila folder. The Prince began to leave, followed by the cheeky senior Cadet who had helped Aleksandra earlier. With the two gone, it was just the ASSW all on her own.

[Exit]

Item Obtained:
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:32 am

She gave a salute in response to his nod and watched him leave. Shortly after he was gone she leaned against the nearest desk. "That was not fun..." she murmured. "Sub-optimal performance as such shouldn't happen... I haven't had a fight in a while." she closed her eyes and sighed. "I should retreat to my apartment and commence cosmetic and structural repairs." She said to herself before exiting the room.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]   Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boot-Up [Aleksandra's Awakening]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2