Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) Empty
PostSubject: Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission)   Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Masako could not believe what she was witnessing when she decided to look up her usual morning haunts online. There were rumors flying about about a Pscyhe-Terrorists hanging out online?

What reason could they have for doing something like this?! She decided to do a quick investigation. She had some time before class, and if she was late somehow, she could just as easily tell the truth and say that she was following what she thought was a lead.

Besides, she was told to be on stand-by in accordance to what De-facto Team leader said in a text message, so she may as well pass the time by being productive.

I will not rest until I discover what this Con-soul's game is all about...

She paused in her online investigation when she realized what she thought unintentionally.

Heh, okay, that was clever, Con-soul, that was clever.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission)   Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) 2567d4o

Game time, Missy!
Six days after the ides of March, somebody croaked!
A conspiracy was afoot!
What a tragedy!
Tell me who it is!
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission)   Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:00 pm

She gasped when she came across such a question.  When and how did...

Worse than that, they had a rabbits head... that brought back some very indirect and pleasant memories of the following night.  She quickly chased those thoughts away.  She couldn't afford to let her emotions through.

For now, she focused on the fact that she was contacted directly.

I need to ask questions.  I need to ask them now!

No, I'm at a disadvantage.  If I try to pursue, I could lose this lead.  I need to think logically and clearly.  I can't let my excitement get the better of me...

Alright, Con-soul... I'll play your game for now.  I hope this tutorial question won't cause me too much trouble.

Even so, the Ides of March?  That was confusing information, especially if it was six days after...

Of course, her mind thought immediately to one of the most famous conspiracies of all time, the assassination of Julius Caesar.  But that was useless on it's own.  All she was told from this strange question was that someone "croacked" on March 21st, with no year given.

It was rather frustrating that she had so little to go on.  Was there any lead that could help her?

March 21st...

A conspiracy...

The conspiracy was key.  She began by looking for any conspiracy that happened on the month of March, going through year after year.

One name did stick out, somehow, and the details she was able to gather made it feel like some kind of conspiracy was involved.

Well, it was just simple question, and even if she got it wrong, the point was to investigate by sticking close to this internet Persona and seeing what she learns.  May as well be a sport and play along.

If I'm wrong, then it just means I'm wrong.  But will you be satisfied if I type in one Principal Patière? she thought to herself as she typed in the answer.

Answer:
The person who died six days after the Ides of March is one Principal Patière of Kizune Academy from the Ueitawa Region.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission)   Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:08 pm

Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) 2567d4o

Bingo! You sure like doing your homework, eh? Go get your reward, missy!
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission)   Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:43 pm

... reward? What? That part confused her considerably. It seemed there was a link for accepting a reward, too...

Tentatively, she went against her better judgement and clicked on it. For the time being, nothing seemed to happen. Maybe it would come later?

Still, she felt like she gained from it. It was enough to feel like a victory, however small it would be. For now, she was content.

She weirdly looked forward to the next time she'd run into this Con-soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission)   Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

Games of Investigation (Con-soul Gaming: Case 9 Side mission)
Page 1 of 1