Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lost Possessions (Albrecht)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

Lost Possessions (Albrecht) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:06 pm

"Now where on Earth could it had gotten to..." Now this felt a little awkward, Arctic was out on the streets of Sunlake Palms retracing her steps from a walk she and her brother went on earlier that day. Her brother has brought out this weird bamboo shoot he claimed was special to one of the many odd things he liked to get up to in his spare time but by the time we got back home it seemingly had vanished. Since neither of them could remember if he had simply brought it back then placed it down somewhere in the house and forgotten about it or if he dropped it somewhere along their walk. Clearly out of the two she was the one sent out to check the streets on her own.

Hmm... Maybe she could ask someone for help...? N-no, that would be silly. It would seem like such a bizarre request to ask someone else to help find a lost bamboo shoot... Yet as fate, or luck, or a combination of the both would have it. Whilst looking off to the side to see if the shoot had somehow rolled into a bush or something, Arctic failed to notice the person she'd bump into. "O-oh! Sorry, my bad. Wasn't really paying attention to where I was walking. Was focusing too much on trying to find something. I didn't hurt you by accident did I?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 am

The young Lion was quite happy that he was assigned to Sunlake Palms, it's quite peaceful and it has a beautiful scenery. He was a bit worried about ending up in the big city, too many people, too much noise, it brings some hurtful memories too. He quietly walked around while he appreciated the calm breeze on his face, with Lamina Sanctus inside a case being carried on his back and his other belongings inside a travel bag on his left hand.

Arctic was too small and light to cause much of a impact on Albrecht, he simply felt something hit him lightly. It was only when he looked down in confusion that he noticed the white haired girl."If i were you i'd be more worried myself, i barely felt a thing." He carefully placed his travel bag "You mentioned you were looking for something, right? I can help with that."
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 11:12 am

"Heh..." The girl would smile awkwardly as she rubbed her shoulder and looked up at the guy she had ran into.  "I'm fine... Just wasn't expecting to bump into someone like that. Sorry again about that." Eesh, her shoulder did kinda hurt after that, she wasn't quite sure how she hadn't noticed someone so tall as she walked. She was distracted with looking for something, but still it seemed kinda embarrassing. "You'd help me look for it? B-but we only just met and, well, I don't think I deserve this kindness after hitting into you."

Arctic would look down at her feet for a moment before telling him what it was she was searching for, she knew this would be embarrassing having to explain why she was looking for just a stray bamboo shoot. I mean, why would it seem to matter to anyone else? Why couldn't she just go get a new one? Natsu was so weird and picky with some of the things he liked to do... "I'm, uhm... Looking for a bamboo shoot. I-it was my brothers. He said he needed it for something important, I'm not entirely sure what but I think he dropped it on our walk home and, well. I haven't been able to see it anywhere out here."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 11:56 pm

"I'll repeat myself, i barely felt a thing." He let out a sigh before he continued to spoke "I have time to spare and not really much to do with it today." The Forgotten would shrug as he replied the girl, honestly he didn't mind helping a fellow citizen and he believes goodness lies in the actions of an individual, even the small acts count.

"He didn't say where was the last place he saw it?" If the only information they had was that i was lost on the way back from school that bamboo shoot might be as good as lost. "Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a new one? After all, he doesn't even know where he lost it.." It could save him and the girl the trouble of looking for a small piece of plant all over Sunlake Palms.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:13 pm

The girl would smile and nod appreciatively. "Thank you, that's very kind of you to help." It was nice having someone help her with something, usually it landed on her to be the helping hand for her brother. Which she was still technically doing by being out here searching for his bamboo shoot... But it was still a nice feeling to have someone else willing to help her as well.

"Well, he said he remembered bringing it out with him, and remembers messing about with it near the grocery store near by. Yet he doesn't quite remember anything about it beyond that point." Arctic would explain, gesturing the direction of the grocery store as she spoke to make sure he knew which one she was talking about in case there was another one near by. "I was heading that direction whilst looking out for it... He, uhm, is kinda very picky when it comes to what things he needs for what and I doubt he wouldn't notice if I just buy him a new one unfortunately..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Lost Possessions (Albrecht) Mhem6BF

When the girl talked about her brother's quirk, Albrecht's brows furrowed and his lips turned down changing from a calm expression to a stern yet thoughtful one, it just really confused him that someone would be so insistent in keeping a specific piece of plant. Though, he decided to keep those thoughts to himself, voicing his opinions on the subject would be a complete waste of breath.

The Knight's sight followed the girls gesture towards the store before setting it back on her. "I suppose we should start looking there." As he said that he picked up his travel bag and started to make his way towards the grocery's store surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:28 pm

The girl would nod and follow the boy towards the grocery store whilst keeping a watchful eye out for if she could spot the shoot anywhere along the path, whilst putting a little more effort into watching where she was going alongside. "Yeah. My guess is that he left it at the store itself, but was just checking along the paths in case he dropped it on the walk itself." Arctic would explain as she stop for a moment to peer into a bush before lightly jogging to catch back up with the boy. "Thanks again for helping out though, its rare to meet someone so friendly to a stranger they just ran into. It's a nice change."

"Oh!" The girl would suddenly think of something kinda important that she hadn't done yet, introduce herself. "By the way, my names Arctic. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 pm

"It just felt like the right thing to do. It's also what the Lord would do." He was taught to follow his instincts from a young age, often making decisions simply because it felt right and cannot explain it logically why he did it, those instincts have worked mostly in his favor until now, so he saw no necessity to change his attitude and problem solving method. Talking about his instincts, he was relying on them right now, he first started at the most obvious places, like somewhere near the sidewalk or just out in the open, before he moved to more outrageous places like nearby mailboxes or manholes.

When the girl introduced herself Albrecht raised an eyebrow, Arctic wasn't a common name as far as he is concerned, it was going to take a while for him to get used to it, but that wouldn't affect his opinion on the girl."I'm Albrecht Frost, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss Arctic."
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 2:05 pm

The girl would continue to search high and low for any signs of the bamboo shoot, glad to have another set of eyes to possibly spot anything she may otherwise miss. She'd sigh lightly and chuckle at the scene though. The pair must look insane to anyone who didn't know what they were doing... To be fair if they did know they'd probably still think they were insane. "So how do you usually spend your day?" Arctic would ask, trying to create some kind of idle talking topic to entertain herself whilst they searched. "Are you still in school or do you work?"

"And it's a pleasure to meet you as well Albrecht." She'd reply with a nod, hoping that she didn't mess up the pronunciation of his name.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 12:40 am

When asked about his occupation he remained in silence for a brief moment, pondering on how to answer, fighting demons wasn't really something you should tell any person you meet. He was going to frequent school from now on, maybe he should say that. "I just recently arrived in Endymion, so i'll be frequenting the Seven Stars Academy from now on. Outside that, i suppose swordsmanship is a hobbie of mine." The Forgotten wondered if that sounded weird, he was well aware that it wasn't a common thing. "What about you?" He decided to return the question, mostly out of politeness, honestly he could have remained quiet during this whole search and he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:15 am

"Oh, you're new around here? That's cool. I've lived in Endy all my life, how're you liking the place so far?" The girl would ask curiously, she didn't mean to pry if it could be seen as that. It was more just a way to continue the conversation. "Oh you practice in swordplay? That's awesome! Believe it or not so does my brother, don't think its the same kind though. He always blabs on about wanting to become a Samurai or something." She'd say with a light giggle as she teased her brother. "Hope you're enjoying your time at the school too."

"Me? Well. Like I said I've lived in Endy all my life, yet I've never actually been to a public school. Went to a private one once for a little while but Mother still didn't approve of it fully. Instead I do all my school work with a personal online tutor that she pays for me." She'd explain, it did get a little lonely to not go to a school with other people her age, but at least Natsu was in the same boat so they could still work on their school work together.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:47 am

"I didn't like Vista Square much, too many people and too noisy. Sunlake Palms seems calm enough, i think i'll like here. The Queen seems like a very competent ruler too, the city is in safe hands." Maybe it's because he spent the last five years isolated from cities, but he can't just stand the noise and all the people concentrated in one place. "Samurais? I don't know much about them... They were kinda like knights, right? Either way, do you think he'd be up for a spar?" Albrecht sounded somewhat excited to hear about another swordsman,even if they didn't practice the same style it could be a chance to learn more and maybe even exchange techniques to improve even further their abilities.

"And that reason was?" Albrecht raised an eyebrow, now he was actually invested in this conversation, even if his tone didn't shift much.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Arctic would nod in agreement. "Oh definitely, that was one of the main reasons I moved out here to Sunlake Palms, it is very peaceful here compared to the busy streets of the big city." It was one of the reasons the girl and her brother had moved out to their own home, their original home in the big city with their parents neither of them every really enjoyed. "They're knights in a way I suppose, yeah. And I wont lie, he's a little shy. But sure, I'll ask him if he'd be interested, it would be fun to watch."

"Why? Well..." The girl would pause for a moment, she'd always wondered herself exactly why her parents never liked her or her brother going to schools with other people. She could kind of see their reasoning behind Natsu with how shy he was, yet she always thought that the social interaction would be good for him in the long run. If anything their parents were just very over protective and wanted them to get the best education possible. "I guess Mother and Father were just very over protective of us. They wanted what they saw as being best for us and we just kind of had to follow along with their ideas." She'd take a quick moment to look around as they neared the grocery store to see if she could spot what they were looking for anywhere. "It was only recently they let us move out to try and be independent. It took us a while to get them to agree to that, but it's been fun so far."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:02 pm

"If he doesn't that's alright, i just thought training with someone different could be interesting." Albrecht would nod at Arctic in understanding, he could still train and spar with other people, he was mostly excited to hear about another person who shares his hobby, even if he didn't express much.

While Albrecht understood very well the feeling of wanting to protect your loved ones, he still didn't comprehend what led them to make such decision, protect them from exactly what?Was it because her brother was too shy? After a brief moment of silence and thought the Forgotten spoke "I see." Even though Albrecht had more questions he concluded it would be for the best if he didn't ask too much, the two just met after all. Unless Arctic started another conversation Albrecht would remain silent while searching for the plant.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:55 pm

"I'll be sure to ask him. He may be interested, I'll let you know if we ever run into each other again." She'd reply with a nod. It would be a very interesting thing to watch if Natsu was up for it. Arctic knew he was shy, but she wasn't sure if because it was about something he loved he'd be more inclined to follow through with it... She'd be sure to ask him when she got back.

Looking off ahead, the white haired girl would see the grocery store now in sight. It wasn't the biggest place in the world, just a small little store that sold all the general things most people need on a daily basis. It was usual to have so close to home really. As she looked at the place, she'd notice one of the workers throwing out some things into a dumpster beside the store itself. Very quickly the girl would notice the bamboo shoot as one of the items he was carrying and began to dash slightly towards him whilst shouting. "Hey! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Possessions (Albrecht)   Lost Possessions (Albrecht) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Possessions (Albrecht)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next