Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Arrival[Red Rhythm]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Arrival[Red Rhythm] Empty
PostSubject: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:13 pm

It has been few days since Albrecht had arrived at Endymion. Though, he didn't got to see much of the city, he had spent most of his days dealing with bureaucracy or unpacking his belongings. This was his first time actually walking around the city without too much to worry about. For now he just wanted to get familiar with the city, of course he couldn't see everything in one day but he'd try to learn as much as possible. Since he doesn't own a vehicle of his own, Albrecht thought the most effective method of getting around would be by taking the Metro. However, it was the first time he ever took a Metro in his life and he was a bit lost surrounded by all that crowd.

Arrival[Red Rhythm] J7plC0E

"Excuse me, do you have a moment?" He'd tap lightly the shoulder of a girl in a red hood, trying to get her attention, he usually wouldn't approach people like that but he really needed help this time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Well her life had taken a strange turn. Red was still utterly confused about what went down the night before or even if she had simply dreamt the whole thing up. Yet she definitely felt different, for one thing she had the strange urge to finally go play one of her songs in front of a huge crowd which was really unlike her. Usually she was extremely shy about anything to do with her music work, really she was just antisocial in general. Yet she had the sudden spike of confidence and a great idea that drove her out to the metro in search of a faster way to get into town. She rarely took a train to get anywhere though, normally finding it too loud and obnoxious to deal with, but then again trying to carry her guitar she had strapped around her back all the way into town would be a nightmare so this'll do. Beside she had her music to listen to so all would be fine.

"Huh?"

Arrival[Red Rhythm] 1di9cCH

"Yes?"

The red hooded girl would draw back her hood and take off her headphones to place them around her neck as she looked back at the guy who just tapped her on the shoulder, she wasn't expecting to have any conversations on the way to the city... But hey, maybe it could be a laugh. "Sure, uhm. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:50 pm

"Sorry for bothering you but... I just recently arrived in the city, and quite frankly i'm very lost, could you help me?" The girl appeared to be occupied with her music, but he wouldn't take much of her time... hopefully. "I want to get to Vista Square but as stated before... I have no idea where to start." He hesitated for a moment before saying that last bit, he had to swallow his pride before saying it, he felt very incompetent for being unable to navigate through the Metro systems, if he ever runs into this girl again he'd have to ask that she kept it between themselves.

Arrival[Red Rhythm] BHOFc2b
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:07 am

"Some people are so useless on their own..."

"Shut it, he only asked for directions."

"Sure thing, I know how big the city is. It's kinda daunting to try and get used to how not to get lost at every turn, huh? Especially if you only got here recently." Red would reply after her mini argument with her fractured brain. It must be difficult to learn the layout of Endy from scratch, she had lived here her whole life and still found most of it pretty confusing and got lost on a fair few occasions so she'd be happy to help out where ever she could. "Vista Square? Oh I'm pretty sure you want to get the blue line train to head in that direction." She'd explain before quickly taking a look around herself to spot the closest monitor that showed the arrival times of the next few trains. "Pretty sure... Yup, that's the one. The second one on that list, arriving in ten minutes just before the train I'm waiting for to BlackLight." The girl would gesture with her hand in the direction of the monitors so that the guy could take a look for himself.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:22 pm

"To be honest, this is the first time in years that i have visited a city as large as this one." It's not like much survived the Eternal Divide but even if more big cities still existed, he spent most of the last five years in seclusion training with this teacher. "Thanks for the aid." The Lion bowed his head in gratitude. Though 10 minutes of just waiting would be quite boring, maybe he could use this time to get to know more about the city. "BlackLight? Could you tell me more about it?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:08 am

The red hooded girl would nod. "It goes without saying you would get a little lost then." She'd tease lightly. "But don't worry, after a little while Endy's transport systems make a lot more sense than what they first appear to be." There were so many different ways of getting around Endy that it was honestly baffling as to how it all worked together, what was the most efficient way to get around and what not. Yet it was more personal preference of how you liked to get around most of the time, once you learned how you like to get from A to B it became much easier to know what you were doing. "The BlackLight? Most people explain it as being a kinda oversized shopping mall. There's all sorts there from restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, shops that sell pretty much anything you could imagine. It's a good place to go if your bored, just looking around the place is often an interesting day out."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:47 pm

"You seem very accustomed to the big city, i don't think i could ever get used to it..." He let out a sigh as he fixed the belt of the case he carried on his back, only god knows how long he'd have to stay in Endymion... At least the Sunlake Palms were very peaceful when compared to the rest of the city. "Is this Blacklight too crowded?" He asked with a tone of curiosity on his voice, it sounded like an interesting place to visit, though if it was too noisy he'd only go there when necessary.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 1:35 pm

"Eh, heh... Well I wouldn't quite say that." In reality, Red hated the big city. It was too loud and crowded, people pushing each other about the place, never a quiet place to just sit and think, no where to just be yourself without countless eyes peering in on you. It kinda sucked honestly. "Only know the place because of how long I've been around this place, wouldn't say I like it though. Prefer the quiet streets of Sunlake Palms." The red hooded girl would reply, shaking her head lightly at the fact she was heading into BackLight right now. A part of her really wanted to go, whilst the other wanted to just stay and relax in Sunlake... That place had always been her favourite part of Endymion.

"Tsk. Talk for yourself, that place is so dull."

"Yes. That's what I like about it, shut up."

The girl would take a moment to register the mans further question, being too distracted for a moment at the voice in the back of her head. "Hm? Oh, right. Yeah. BackLight is pretty crowded most of the time. It's a busy place during the day so it's not the best if you prefer somewhere more quiet. But sometimes you gotta go buy stuff and that's always the best place to look." She'd admit with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 am

"I can agree with that thought. While you have easy accesses to a lot of things in the big city, the noise is just too much for me to handle. I have heard about the Sunlake Palms, i'll be living there from now on." He follow his sentence by nodding agreement at the girl, there were definitely benefits but for him they were outweighed by the cons, even if said cons were just by result of his quirks. "I have been told Eden Prime is even quieter, but there's not a whole lot there..."

It seems Blacklight would be a place he'd want to avoid, judging from the girl's description that is, not like it mattered much, he'd probably be busy with his duties most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:41 am

"Hmmh." Red would smirk slightly as he mentioned he'd be living at the Sunlake district from now on. "Cool, it's a good choice. Trust me. Out of anywhere in Endy you can choose to live, Sunlake Palms is by far the best place. In my opinion anyway. Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime around the place." The silver eyed girl would listen to what the man had to say about the other district he'd heard about and nod gently. "Yeeah, I don't often go to East Eden if I'm honest. It's a nice peaceful place sure, but something about how quiet and empty it is compared to the city creeps me out a little."

Red would look up for a moment thinking on something. "Did I ever catch your name?" She didn't mean to sound rude, even if her tone sounded like it. She was just curious and couldn't remember them ever exchanging names. "Names Red by the way." She'd add before holding her hand out towards the guy for him to shake if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 10:10 pm

A peaceful expression formed on Ablrecht's face while his body appeared to relax for a brief moment, almost as if knowing for sure he was going to live in a peaceful place for the time being relieved him of some stress. "It is a rural district made to produce, or so i have been told. I doubt many people would live there even if it wasn't as 'creepy' as you claim." The young man folded his arms as his expression shifted to a thoughtful one, was there a district he was forgetting about?

"I'm Albrecht Frost, pleased to meet you, miss Red." The man replied before accepting the handshake, his grip was very firm yet short. He raised an eyebrow when he heard her name, it was not very common but he would rather not bother her about it. "Thank you for your time and help, i really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 6:55 am

"Heh, ignore my concerns. You are right though, that district is used for a lot of produce for Endy. There's nothing inherently wrong with the place, in fact a lot of people I hear head that way for picnics and stuff of that sort. I dunno why it creeps me out. Heh. Just childish thinking I guess..." This wasn't entirely true. East Eden had been the last place Red had seen her youngest sister before she was lost a little over a year ago, the place just held too many memories for the red hooded girl to feel comfortable going there without good reason. Not that she wanted to bring any of this up with someone she'd only just met.

"It's a pleasure." She'd reply with a sly smirk, gripping Albrecht's hand back tightly in response to his firm grip. His name sounded foreign, or at least Red had never heard someone with that name before. It was an interesting name to say the least. "No worries. Would of just been standing around bored anyway, this passes the time faster." Taking a moment to tilt her head to one side, the silver eyed girl would look again at the monitor that showed when the trains were supposed to arrive, curious at how much time had passed already. "Looks like your train should be here any moment, you might want to make sure you're all ready so you don't miss it or what not. Wouldn't want to distract you so much you miss it entirely."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 6:38 pm

"I won't judge you, everyone has their fears. No need to be ashamed of it." He replied, following it with a light shrug. As much as he put up a brave facade, in the end he also had his own fears just like everyone else, he'd be a hypocrite to look down on others for being open about it.

"Hm?" He too would turn his attention to the monitor, that was quicker than he expected. Still, he managed to collect some information about the districts instead of just standing around doing nothing at all. "It seems you're right. Once again, i'm grateful for your help. Now if you excuse me..." After saying his goodbyes to Red, Ablrecht would walk away to take his ride.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Red would wave the man off as he headed towards the platform to be ready for his train to arrive any moment. "No problem, cyah around." She'd watch him walk off for a moment before turning towards the monitor to see she still had another five minutes to wait until her own train arrived. Eh, that wasn't too bad at all to have to wait. The red hooded girl would slip her headphones back onto her head and realize they had still been playing that whole time and was now finishing playing one of her favourite songs. Lucky she caught it so she could restart the song or she would of missed it entirely.

"Your concerns are so petty..."

"Oh shut it."

[~Exit, Red's accomplished her good deed for the day~]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Albrecht and Red have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival[Red Rhythm]   Arrival[Red Rhythm] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival[Red Rhythm]
Page 1 of 1