Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] Empty
PostSubject: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:57 pm

It was yet another normal school day after yet another paranormal night outing. Tuto perfetto~

It was pretty shit. And what made it even shittier was the fact that Liam had not come that night. Whatever stopped him from joining them, Frog was determined to find out. And so he trampled the hallways of the school during one of their relatively longer breaks in search of the red-haired hooligan who dared leave him stranded. His 'Nessonar' was in overdrive, leading him straight towards the location of the unsuspecting young male.

Frog approached him from the back, silently, and as he neared his target, he extended a hand and poked him in the back to let him know he was there. A look of eeeeeebil was plastered on his face-he wasn't gonna let Liam go unspanked for what he'd done.

And so, the moment Liam would turn (if he turned), Frog would bump him in the forehead with his index finger.

"DA HELL YOU BEEN!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:14 am

It was funny that he couldn't really function like a normal being the night before, but just as morning hit him he was all normal and dandy again. He could never really understand how that works, but preferred not to wrap himself around it more than he had the night before, trying to continue with his routine from the day before.
Going to school was now fine and the red-haired couldn't keep his anticipation to himself. Would people recognize him with his new look? Of course it was not a drastic difference, but still something noticeable.It was fun to see his classmates look at him strange when he got in the class and even funnier when some of them realized who he was. The bigger change for everyone was his glasses and he himself got surprised about that.
It wasn't until one of the breaks that he finally saw one of his fellow Terrorists and personal friend, Frog. As soon as he was poked, he turned around and smiled, hugging him tightly like he always do, purposefully avoiding the question. ~ Hey Froggy, glad to see ya still recognize me! ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:25 am

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Frog shouted as he was met with a pair of bulky looking glasses on Liam's face. He doubled over and fell backwards onto his ass, knocking over a group of girls standing nearby like a bowling ball knocks over the pins. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, OH MY GOD, WHAT!?!?!?" Now this change got him shocked right out of his pants. He was expecting to have a super-ultra serious conversation with Liam but as it turns out he wasn't sure if this even was Liam.

Yet it was also strangely nice...

"It IS you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:37 am

~ W- wait... ~ He had forgotten how explosive Frog was in his reactions, and he couldn't help but laugh at how he even feel and got some girls into the ground with him.
Spoiler:
After trying to help everyone to get up and receive some strange looks from the girls that got away with disdain on their faces, Liam scratched his head before continuing on with the banter both of them seemed to always create. ~ What, didn't you like it? it's my new look! Don't I look fine? ~ He said as he ruffled through his now short hair, showed of his glasses and even a new stile of dressing up. ~ Of course it IS me, see? ~ He took off his glasses for a minute to show his familiar face with a smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Frog let Liam help him get up, all the while looking at his friend with eyes wide beyond belief. He opened his mouth a couple o' times but nothing came from his lips. But then he realized what this meant and he got steaming angry.

"SO THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING!!!"
He started shouting again. "YOU, I DON'T EVEN.......YOU LIKE, TRANSFORMED YOURSELF OVER NIGHT!!!!" Wow, now that he said it, wasn't that what all of them PT's have been doing? Tranforming over night? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

"YOU GOT ME WORRIED SICK! AND NOW I FIND OUT YOU'VE BEEN PRETTYING YOURSELF UP, OMG!!!!!!! DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!" Frog pouted and crossed his arms, puffing his chest out to at least try to look intimidating, which failed miserably against a big adversary such as Liam.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 12:11 pm

~ Wait, wai... ~ He signaled with his hands in a defense gesture trying of explain himself. After all he didn't change overnight, it was at the end of the afternoon he got his makeover to look a little more different than his Terrorist self. But thinking about it, wasn't it best for him to think that he was changing himself up than saying that he had fallen back into some depression crisis that he didn't even had said he had? he pondered for a while, looking down and sad before something the other said sparked his eyes once more. ~ Wait, were you worried about me? Really? ~ He blushed a little bit, felling all awkward before hugging him again and spinning with him on his arms. ~ I feel glad to know about that! And I'm not, i hope. I already finished changing! ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 12:52 pm

"OF COURSE I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET UP HEY WHAT'RE YOU-" Frog's shrieks are muffled by Liam's beary embrace. Frog's eyes widened even further as he was spun around in the air like a ragdoll, and his breakfast threatened to fly right out of him if this kept up. Some sick part of him even enjoyed it.

He tried his best to free at least his face from Liam's forearm and when he did so (after one hell'a struggle), he started screaming from the top of his lungs. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-put me down-urp...."
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:04 pm

~ Oy, relax will ya? ~ He let the other man down, still laughing a little bit before patting him in the head. ~ It's just good to know people care about you, right? ~ He said before getting back to his normal self. ~ So... What happened last night? Did i lose too much? ~ He scratched his head, deviating his look from Frog, trying to know but still not fully wanting to discuss last night events on his part.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:39 pm

"OI I'LL RELAX WHEN YOU PUT ME DOWN!!!" Frog tries to flail his hands, but Liam frees him at last. With his feet back on the solid ground, Frog lets out a short "Harumph..." before crossing his hands again and pouting. "Sure, I s'ppose..." He didn't really know what much else to say at the guy's blatantly obvious statement how all people liked when someone cared about them. Geeeee.

Anyways, Liam was finally showing some real interest over here. Frog was glad and kinda proud that he was going to be the one to tell Liam about what happened. So he gestured for him to join him in a slightly less populated, but also not fuly deserted either, part of the hallway. "The night was hell'a busy and we learned nothing new. Except that, guess what, I was right-The Phantom is evil. Apparently, he ain't even a part of the Platinum Playhouse. There was some goat demon there that we talked to and it told us it never heard of any Phantom. And the thingie's running the Playhouse." Frog whispers to Liam. To an unsuspecting observer, it would seem as though they're just doing the regular teenage stuff. Except guy to guy. Frog hasn't realized how it looked for now. "So yeah, we fought a lot of demons, one or two angels, damn strappy bastards, and Brit and I got into a fight because I nearly killed her along with the rest of the crew. Some magic mind control shit. It's all the government and the Queen, yo. I wouldn't be surprised if the Phantom worked for them too."
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Liam couldn't help but smile with his lack of response to what he said about people caring for him because it made it much more evident that it was true, after all. He obliged with the other to go somewhere a little more reserved mainly because the school were one of the least safe places for Terrorists to discuss about their endeavors but they do say that it's harder to see under your nose, right?
After getting himself closer and walking alongside him to the corridor, listening intently to what he was saying, the red-haired was a little confused at first. ~ ...Hm. ~ He took some time to get back to Frog, talking to him the was he was doing before; whispering, and in a quite lovey dovey way to the outside observer and it wasn't any batter that Liam was too dense to some skinship so he didn't catch to it. ~ So the Phantom is a bad guy... But the Queen is also bad. And the demons are good, but you fought them anyways. Angels? Mind control? Did I miss that much? I'm super confused now ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 6:14 pm

"But if the Phantom is working with the Government, then why did he give us these powers?" Frog raised an eyebrow, enjoying the brew of conspiracies they'd produced together. He leaned closer to Ryu and whispered practically with lips touching his ear. "I think it's 'cause that's how the Queen makes her underlings."

After saying all that, he jumped back peppilly and joined his hands behind his back, grinning at Ryu. "Yeah, you missed a lot. So you should totally come next time, so you don't get confused again." He added.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 7:47 pm

~ Eh? The Phantom and the Queen are allies now? Is this some kind of strange Cadet training or what? ~ he still kept his voice down, but couldn't shake the feeling some pieces were missing on this puzzle. That didn't seem right as the Queen herself had called some people to be her Cadets the day they became Terrorists. overall, that was all too confusing... He would have to check for himself next time to make sure what Frog was saying was the real deal.
After they got back to some more laid back positions the red-haired noticed how closed they were and got kinda shy at first, but laughed away the slight pink that came into his cheeks with what his friend said. ~ Not gonna miss it! You can bet on that! ~ He took off his phone from his pocket after that and raised it in the air to kinda demonstrate what he was saying next. ~ But you can call me or drop by my place if you want me to hurry up or something, ya know! ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 10:18 pm

"Oh I'll call you! I'll call you good! I'll call you even if your mama's sleeping right next to your phone!" Frog grinned. He was glad that Liam was so keen on agreeing with him. Then he realized the guy said he could drop by his place if he wanted.

Frog immediately snapped inside. In a good way.

"O-oh, well, I didn't mean...YOU should first tell me where you even live, you doof!"
He yelled eventually, mostly out of embarrassment. Grabbing a strand of his hair with his middle finger and thumb, he looked to the side with an unidentifiably angry or maybe nervous expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 10:49 pm

~ ...My mom sleeping by my phone, huh. ~ He scratched his head, looking obviously down after that comment. The man didn't know if he should or not tell the other one that he didn't really have a family or things like that, but he decided to let things a little more clear so that this uncomfortable situation didn't happen again. ~ I... Uh. Let's not talk about my parents okay? ~ Maybe that was enough for now.
He shook his head before continuing, smiling with the other disposition to visit him. it would be good to have someone in his house again after so much time! ~ Well... Now I'll not have anymore excuses. ~ He started typing on his phone, sending a message with his address and overall directions to get there easily. ~ You can drop by anytime, ya? ~ The smile crawled back at his face, with a slight blush on his cheeks accompanying it.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 11:22 pm

"YES I CAN DROP BY ANYTIME I WANT!!! ANYWHERE!!! MWHAHA!!!" Frog shouted victoriously holding the phone up like a holy grail of sorts. Yes. He now had Liam's address! He could come stalk him anytime he wanted!!! I mean, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- who said anything about stalking. I sure didn't. "I ain't telling ya where I live tho, haha! I'll tell you when I come over to your place. Whenever that ends up being!"

He wasn't taking any chances. He didn't wanna hang at his house. That would be lame. His parents were always home and it sucked ass. So he wasn't gonna let Liam know where HE lives. No. He was gonna first come over to his place and show him how great of a time they can have at his place instead of his place. Then Liam will never ever ever wanna go to his place ever! Mwahahaha!!! Perfect!!!

"YES! Victory! I shall now proceed to the next class as to not spoil this perection! We shall see each other soon! Sooner than you'd think, Liam! BECAUSE NOW I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS!!! YAY!!!"
He started exclaiming. And he wasn't stopping. Nopety nope. He was gonna rub it into the world's face even if it wasn't her initial goal to get Liam's address. Pffft. Who gave a shit about goals anyways. The spontaneous stuff was the best stuff. And this was fate! "HAHA, I HAVE HIS ADDRESSSSSSS-"

Frog hopped down the hall and towards his classroom, leaving the presumably equally hyped and amazed and excited Liam behind.

[Frog - Exit?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]   Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog] Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Scolding [Morning; Liam x Frog]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next