Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Tall Tale [Quinn]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KenKen

A Tall Tale [Quinn] Empty
PostSubject: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 5:34 pm

It was a nice day in tokyo. Almost as if someone was purposely rigging the weather to be nice behind the scenes.... Kenneth had attempted to do some shopping within Little Tokyo, after all they had quite a few stores over here. Though Kenneth by some unlucky chance had accidentally wandered into what was autonomiously referred to by some people as the "weeb" district, due to the amount of animanga content stores which happened congregate near each other.

As Kenneth was walking amongst the horde of people that shuffled back and forth through the district, he managed to bump into somebody by accident and knocked over a bag that the person was carrying. It was a pretty regular looking guy that seemed to have something strange holstered on the side of his belt from what ken could atleast make out at that moment. When it happened the young man felt bad and apologized. Oh! My bad! Let me get that for you.As he bent over to pick up the bag, however. Ken could make out an audible growling noise that did not make any sense whatsoever. Did someone have a angry dog around or something? Picking up the bag, Kenneth would stand up to hand it to the other guy. Ah! Here you go!

However when Ken got a look at the guy, he was weirdly seething for some reason, not exactly saying anything but making a strange retarded noise that did not make any sense. He was oddly well dressed, and seemed to be wearing a fedora too. So it confused Kenneth, just why was this person acting so weird yet dressed up like they were going somewhere? Did he offend them?Uh Mister are you ok? Your....Shaking funny.

The lad was confused as fuck as to why this guy was shaking, seething, and making a retarded noise at him. Until he seemingly pulled something out from behind the holster of his side. Which appeared to be a really long....Plastic? Looking sword of some kind. It was extended outward, and held at the guy who couldn't really be any older or younger than kenneths side. As Ken was about to speak and ask why on earth he possessed such an unusually long plastic weapon, the guy cut him off.

A Tall Tale [Quinn] 052do7ybfdpcpzisrzvbptfmuzklku7mk7iluyprr2g-jpg
You again!

The Fedora wearing male uttered as he continued on some form of tirade. You may have stolen my honor once before! But this is where I draw the line! Prepare to suffer from my "小さな男 陰茎[Chisana Inkei no Otoko] Sword Style!!!!He was clearly making a scene, and you'd have to be deaf to not notice the man yelling as he waved a plastic weapon at Kenneth. Leaving him utterly confused and baffled at how to deal with the situation.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Akira had found some time to herself again, using it to instead take a walk around town, wanting to experience the nice day they were blessed with. She continued walking around aimlessly until she saw a crowd gathering around something, and sue her but she was human and curiosity was hard to ignore. She walked over to the group, trying to catch a peak at what was happening. She saw a man with a very tacky, fake katana in his hands, trying to fight for his honor or something. She shook her head, about to walk away before she noticed the boy he was trying to face, being the boy she had just met the other day. She looked around a bit before moving into a nearby store, introducing herself and speaking of the fight going on outside. The old man sighed, grabbing a bat as he moved outside. Akira followed him outside and watched as he pushed through the crowd, coming up behind the boy with the katana and smacking him on the head with the bat; at this point she realized it was a plastic bat and not a metal or wood one. He fell down, crying about his honor being broken. "What did I tell you about bothering people with this act. Me and your mother are going to have to have a talk about this again when she gets home. I still think I should burn that godforsaken hat I bought you, I regret it almost as much as I regret not-" The boy continued to get lectured by his dad, but the girl decided to just approached Kenny, trying to ignore the other conversation. "You're lucky. I usually mind my own business, but I'm feeling more human today than usual." She laughed a bit, turning to look at the boy who had been getting up, still crying about his honor being taken from him. She shook her head; what was happening to Little Tokyo?
Back to top Go down
KenKen

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 pm

It seemed the fedora man would prepare to go on and on, as Kenneth would respond to him rather confused. I think you should just put that down before you hurt yourself. Isn't that a rather big toy?Kenneth would comment, as katana man continued his retardeed tirade, but not before he was interrupted by what appeared to be an older man. Who turned out to be his father. Bluh Bluh Dad he ruined MUH HONOR!!!!!The Fedora would stutter as he was utterly told out.

Meanwhile KKenneth would notice a familiar face in Akira who happened to be in the vicinity. You got that guy to pick up the fedora guy? I appreciate that. Kenneth said torwards Akira as he looked over rather confused to the fedora guy. Some people just don't ever get it. I don't know what that guys problem was, all I did was just bump into him.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:17 pm

She shrugged, laughing a bit. "I was going to call the authorities because threatening someone with a weapon in public isn't really legal but I decided telling that shop keeper that this was happening in front of his store would be a better idea." She looked back and it seemed the boy and his dad were moving on, which prompted her to turn to the boy she was speaking to. "People are complex creatures. I don't think I'll ever truly understand how other people work." She almost made another comment on not ever knowing how to be a normal person, but maybe it was best to not mention that a second time in one conversation. Besides, she technically still was human, she just also wasn't in some aspects. Everything about her was confusing at that point. "Well hey, I was going for a walk. Do you want to come along with me? Or are you busy right now?" If he accepted, she'd start to walk along side him in the opposite direction where she came from. There was no need to backtrack. If he didn't she'd nod and continue to talk to him where they are now. Eitherway, she was okay with either.
Back to top Go down
KenKen

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 4:58 pm

What amazes me is how he got such a thing... That "katana" was really long. However it appears to have been as sharp as he is smart!Kenneth would crack a joke at the other guys expense for a minute. It looked pretty plastic to me, do they sell these kinds of things around here? I can't really think of how you'd get such a long fake blade. Though if you could understand people, arguably that means you could become a psychologist. You ever see that show The Mentalist? Guy reads peoples minds like nothing as if he's some prodigy!The Mentalist was a show about a fraudulent psychic who uses his people reading abilities to actually assist the police. With tricks such as cold reading at his disposal. So your going on a walk you say? I wouldn't mind going with you, I came here to try buying stuff but I was getting kind of lost in the first place!As he said this, he would begin to follow her then, wherever the hell they were going.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:35 pm

"It defiantly looked like a toy, I'm pretty sure he bought it." Akira didn't watch much television, pre and post-divide, so the incorrect media reference to the show flew over her head. She nodded when he spoke of walking around to buy things, adding in her input. "I don't even need to buy anything, but if you still want to go somewhere I can maybe show you the way." She herself didn't know the area too much, let alone know how to get home. That was what phones were for nowadays, and especially since she hadn't been out enough to know how this city looked and worked. "I'm not the best guide; I barely know this city myself, but I'm sure I can still be of some assistance." She'd continue to walk down the sidewalk with the boy, no destination in mind.
Back to top Go down
KenKen

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:42 pm

If that was just him alone. Imagine if there was a following of people like him. Something about this internet meme of a "teleports behind you" or something while a guy tips his fedora. Have you seen something like that before? It was rather ridiculous to the young lad and granted him a giggle, seriously. What was it that people had with this katana thing, and why were they associating it with a fedora. Did people think Fedoras were actually stylish or something? Ken had tried one on once, albeit it didn't look very good on him either, nor did it look good on the guy that had attempted to threaten him in the first place too.Well hey I guess that makes two of us, except I don't know the city at all! I only know vista square like the back of my hand though, you ever tried stepping out of the city?Kenneth would continue to walk with Akira. Almost losing track of time in the process.

Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 10:21 pm

"While I understand what a 'meme' is, I don't usually find them funny. I never understood what people enjoy out of them." Most things on the internet confused her, like how people can laugh at the strife of others. She never understood why anyone found cat videos so entertaining, like cats themself were cute but she couldn't spend hours watching them. "I understand though, a guy like that is called 'a white knight,' but maybe I'm stereotyping because of the fedora and 'honor.'" She laughed a bit, turning the corner when the sidewalk came to the end of the street, trying to make her way towards the strip. She also thought some shopping would be fun, so she had mentally made that her destination on this walk. "By city do you mean Endymion or Little Tokyo? Because no to the entire city but yes sometimes I do leave Little Tokyo, but it's for business and I'm drove by a chauffeur, so it's not like I memorized the routes we take." She laughed a bit, trying to make sure that she was going in the right direction and not walking half way across town for nothing.
Back to top Go down
KenKen

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:37 am

I never really understand what those were. Is there like a family of gremlins from across the internet that do nothing but produce these for the entertainment of people!? It would make sense as to why so many of them always come so fast!Kenneth would sound seemingly serious for a minute actually for a minute before laughing a little. A White Knight? Well he was kind of white, and I don't think he was trying to act like a knight though. Aren't those guys supposed to take some kind of armor on too? Kenneth did not understand the concepts of White Knights, what exactly were they and why were they prevalent in modern day society. Oh by the city I meant Little Tokyo. Since I don't really come around here for anything, I do not know the place at all. I usually don't have to go outside of Vista Square either.That was true, Kenneth never really required to get out of vista square in the first place. He just hadn't much need to travel around.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 3:59 pm

"A white knight is a joke I don't understand. I've never dated or talked to boys. But I think it's a guy who thinks he's a nice guy but ends up being an asshole cause he expects the world because he's a nice guy?" She shrugged. "I don't really know. I'm sure they wear fedoras though, I remember reading that." The internet was weird, and she barely spent her time trying to figure it out. After the divide, the internet became a place of control and she actively avoided it. While she was okay with the government controlling the masses and thought it was the best option, she'd rather not have her information twisted by all the propaganda. It was a waste of time for her, since she already followed and respected the queen. "I think the point is they see themselves as knights, but they're actually the complete opposite?" She shrugged, not really trying to make eye contact as the talked. "I guess both of us are shut ins. I've only been to Vista Square a few times, and it was in a car so I don't remember too much. Though I plan on exploring this entire city more this year." She smiled slightly, looking forward at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
KenKen

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:06 pm

So. You mean those guys who act really nice just to get something from you? That's pretty weird, but there are alot of strange people in this world to begin with.The very ideas of this were confusing Kenneth. Well if you'd want to go somewhere I don't mind anywhere, the question is just where? There's alot of places in here that we could do stuff in. It was a large shopping district to begin with, there was likely alot of things, from arcades... To even Karaoke and god knows whatever else was in the 'weeb district". So your telling me their knights that aren't knights but want to be knights? I'm not much of a shut-in, but I guess I don't really "do much" to begin with. It'S GOOD that your trying to get out more atleast!The Forgotten said in a more encouraging tone, he was rather friendly about most of what he said. Regardless of what had come out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 5:03 am

She shrugged, the whole conversation on white knights not being something she knew too much about. "I guess. I don't know really, I just read an article once on a forum site." She stopped at the end of the side walk, looking both ways before she crossed the street, making sure the boy followed. "I was thinking the Strip; it's a very nice place to be and I could get some window shopping in. It's always fun." She smiled as she talked, continuing down the side walk towards her destination. "Well we both don't have lives, it's nice to get outside." She laughed a bit. "I don't like hanging around people too much, but you're decent conversation and you aren't too much. I don't dread speaking you know?" She thought it was dumb to explain her feelings, but in the moment she decided to do it anyways.
Back to top Go down
KenKen

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:42 pm

It's ok. I don't really use the internet that much either. To be fair, Kenneth didn't do alot of things. It was truly what made him kenneth, despite how capable he was of talking, there wasn't much actually to his current self. The Strip? I haven't really gone over there. So I wouldn't mind going over there with you. It sounds like it could be fun. What is...Window shopping though? Kenneth wasn't the type to really go shopping around that much, so it would confuse him on what it actually was. Yeah I think your pretty nice to talk to as well. I just find it a little easier than I do with other people. Hm. So you find that other people you might have to put more effort to talk too?It was a genuine question Kenneth had posed towards Akira.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:05 am

Akira stopped at the crosswalk as cars went past, looking towards the boy. "Window shopping is like, looking at things you want to buy and going into stores with the intentions of not buying things. Kinda like getting a feel for what you want to buy." She shrugged, not really knowing what else to say about it. She nodded a bit at his next question, looking towards the street. "I grew up alone in my house doing work; I've never been good at speaking to people. I can come off as rude sometimes. But I've been trying to come out of that shell, I just find it so hard to want to speak to people, ya know?" Her laugh slowly turned into a sigh, watching at the sign on the crosswalk turned green, allowing them to move forward again. "Just follow me. I can promise you it's fun to go there. Plus they have a festival every day around this time. It's always exciting." Akira would wait for his answer before leading the boy into the strip soon after; while she hadn't had a destination in mind at first, she was glad she at least had an idea of what she was doing. 

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Akira Uneo and Kenneth Shaw have ranked up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tall Tale [Quinn]   A Tall Tale [Quinn] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tall Tale [Quinn]
Page 1 of 1