Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyralei

Lyralei

Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] Empty
PostSubject: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 2:47 am

An another ordinary day in the forest. Elena and Ursa both left the treehouse in search for something to eat. Most of the berry bushes are out of berries and most of the fruit trees are still flowering their fruits. So that leaves them to only one source of food left, meat. A whole deer, a rabbit or two will be enough to feed the two of them. A good source of protein and it has the calories enough to fill their breakfast needs. Then, it's decided, Elena prepared her quiver and as well as did maintenance on her bow to see if it's still working perfectly. Spriggan has been dormant for 8 years now. Elena is starting to miss him, she wished that he can tell what she can do now to eat. "I wonder when are you gonna wake up?" she asked herself as she stroke the bow. She just let out a loud sigh and started to search for a prey.

While walking, Ursa started to tug her on her pants. The cub is trying to tell something. "What is it boy?" she asked the cub. The cub answered with a soft roar. Elena doesn't know why but she can understand Ursa even if it's a roar or body language. Maybe the bond between owner and pet is the reason why she can understand her bear cub. "You wanna hunt on your own?" The bear nodded. "Okay. I guess you're a big bear now. But be careful Ursa, it's bow hunting season. Watch out for hunters." she told Ursa before they separated from each other quickly.

The Windranger is now on the prowl in search for a prey. She scoured the woods for fresh footprints or tracks of an animal. Whether it may be big or small, anything counts. After a few minutes, she managed to find a footprint of a deer, fresh too. "Bingo" she whispered. If she managed to track down the deer and killed it, it's almost a week worth of food for Elena and Ursa. She followed the footprints and she lucky enough that the deer didn't stray away yet. The deer who made the tracks was just a kilometer far. Elena took an arrow on her quiver and placed it on the bow. She took a deep breath before aiming the arrow on the deer.

Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] Dota_210
"You're mine now"

Before she could even let go of the arrow, a branch cracked right before her. The deer heard it and it managed to ran away. When Elena looked where the sound came from. It was Ursa, he was now back with a squirrel in his mouth. Ursa, you made our breakfast ran away" she scolded the cub. "A squirrel is not enough. You eat a lot" she added. The bear cub whimpered and seems to be sorry for what he has done. "It's okay, boy. There are many animals in the forest" she comforted him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:10 pm

"Grrr..." Void's stomach would rumble loudly as he scavenged the forest for any scraps of food he could find, he had been searching for ages now and was getting quite irritated by the lack of food he could find. It just didn't make any sense, this place usually had a bounty of food yet not there just seemed no other options. He's had to kill animals for food before to survive during the winter, he knew it was only natures way of staying alive, yet he always tried to refrain from it as often as possible. The only problem was, with how hungry he was he was barely paying attention to his footing and kept making twigs break under his feet so any animal nearby would know he was coming.

With a sigh, the ruffed up boy would lean against a tree and slide down it into a sitting position, deciding there was no real point in carrying on until he got at least a little rest so he could track something down more easily. He'd brought his slingshot with him, it wasn't the most effective tool at taking an animal out but he was a pretty good shot with it and has managed to do so before. Although he still felt bad for what he was planning on doing. Even in winter he hated doing it, yet now, when he should have plenty to eat is when he was resorting to it. He just had to figure out what that creature was, he knew for a fact that was what was causing all this...

"H-huh?" The boy would suddenly raise his head from a rested position at a familiar noise catching his attention. It almost sounded like the noise a squirrel made once when he had shot it with his slingshot in the past. Slowly getting back to his feet, he'd notice a small creature dart pass, too fast to notice what yet the rustling in the bushes it ran through made it clear which direction it was heading. "... Was that the creature...?" The boy would think to himself, already beginning to track whatever it was movements through the forest. It didn't take too long before whatever it was came to a stop. Watching from behind a tree, Void could tell there was a person here... A-and, wait, did they have a bear cub with them?
Back to top Go down
Lyralei

Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:55 am

For a mere second, Elena suddenly got an eerie feeling that something was stalking them. The atmosphere was uncomfortable and the forest got silent. Ursa was growling too and he can sense that there was someone hiding in the area. "What is it, Ursa?" she asked the bear cub. Ursa replied with a cute roar which was meant to be scary. "You can smell someone?" Elena looked around but failed to see anything except for the trees and the grass(and whatever you can see in the forest). However, Ursa didn't stop from growling and was smelling the ground, tracking the unknown creature or person that was "stalking" them. Elena was really anxious right now but she just watched Ursa tracked this whatever it was. Until, Ursa stopped in front of a big tree and started growling loudly at it.

Elena approached the big tree. But first, she readied an arrow on her bow, ready to shoot if it was a threat. "Is he here, boy?" she asked the bear cub as she tiptoed slowly to the tree. "Maybe behind the tree?" she spoke to herself. She became more alerted and she had the slightest feeling that it will attack her if it came out. She advanced her aim at the trunk so she can be ready to release the arrow whenever it jumps. She remained at her position and is not afraid to kill if it means harm. "Okay, whatever or whoever you are. Show yourself. I don't mean any harm unless you want to harm me. There's no need to be afraid. We can be friends" she spoke, just in case if that thing can understand human language. It was crazy but it's worth a try.

Ursa too, was ready to attack if the thing behind the tree attacks Elena. The cub was really alerted too but at the same time, he was also afraid to what might be hiding behind that big tree. He kept a fierce look and trying his best to not show to he was actually afraid. The cub just kept on growling on the tree and hoped that it was a nice creature. "Come out now" Elena spoke to the air once again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:34 am

Stupid hunger... He knew he wouldn't be able to sneak up on that creature without it noticing him in his current state, he just wasn't alert enough to be as stealthy as he usually was. He'd sigh in defeat. He didn't even think he'd be able to run away right now, whoever it was that's noticed him would surly be able to catch up to him in his current state and that would probably just lead to more problems than he could be bothered to deal with right now. However, as much as he wasn't interested in interacting with another person right now, the small roar he heard proved his guess on there being a bear cub here.

The ruffed up boy would slowly step out from behind the tree and lock eyes with the woman he saw. The boy by this point looked visibly pale from hunger, and his clothes were ripped and covered in dirt, yet that was how they usually were. Void would stand there for a moment, seeing the bow that was cocked and aimed in his direction he didn't bother moving or talking, he'd wait until that thing wasn't putting his life at risk.

Either if the woman lowered her bow or Void got tired of waiting, he would look down at the bear cub that had been or still was growling at him. "Heh... He yours?" The boy would finally speak, crouching down low to the floor in a calm and non-threatening way. Watching the cubs reactions to this motion before deciding to hold out a confident hand towards the cub. He wouldn't try to touch the bear, merely try to entice it to be friendly towards him. He knew that animals could sense fear, yet Void was always at his best when dealing with animals over humans. Hopefully the bear would take kindly to him. "He's cute."

Relevant Strength:
Back to top Go down
Lyralei

Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:06 am

Elena saw what she didn't expect to see. She expected a big tiger or a big murderous man. But, what appeared was a little boy lost in the wilderness, hungry and dirty like her. What worse was the boy seems to be pale and needs food right away. She was shocked that she dropped her bow and arrow in an instant the boy appeared. "Oh my... it's a little boy" it was the first time in this year that she saw an another human being. Elena has been living in the forest for a decade now. She has seen a bunch of humans but they leave afterwards. Also, she never saw a human as young as him. She was very surprised and at the same time, worried about his current condition.

Ursa on the other hand, stopped being hostile towards the boy as he saw him appeared. He can feel an aura inside him. The kind of aura that animals like. So when the boy held his hand out in front of him. The cub would approach him slowly then licked his hand once and would rub his head on the hand in a nice way. Ursa would then start to roll over and acted like a puppy that wants to be cuddled. It's like saying "hey hooman, rub my belly". He became friendly towards boy and felt comfortable at his presence.

Elena let out a light laugh as she watched the scene. "Tee-hee, it seemed that Ursa likes you" she said then approached Void to take a closer look at him. Poor boy, he was all pale and his clothes were all ripped. He must be lost, she thought. "Yeah, Ursa's mine. I found him crying right beside his dead mother. So, i decided to take him home." she answered. She would try to rub the boy's head and hoped not to get hostile in front of her. "You don't look okay, do you know where you live? I can take you there, if you want." she asked the boy. Elena only knows a little bit about outside the forest but she will try her best to take this boy home. "Here take this, I'm supposed to be saving this for dessert. But, you can have it. You need to eat" she said as she gave the boy a handful of berries. Probably, not enough to feed him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:00 pm

The boy would smile weakly as the bear cub approached him and licked his hand. He had a lot of experience with taming even the wildest of animals to be friendly towards him, yet he wasn't all too sure how effective it would be against an animal who already had an owner. But it seemed it worked just as well. The boy would pet the small bears head before scratching at it's tummy when it rolled over. Cubs always did the silliest things, it was funny how different they could be though. Seemed like this one was fairly playful which was cool.

The boy would move his head out of the way of the woman's hand before she could touch him, clearly not impressed by the action. "Hm. Do you know how his mother died?" The boy would ask, he didn't presume the woman was the one who killed it if she then looked after its cub. It was the only reason he was deciding to trust her more than most for the moment, if she had a caring for the wild and animals then she was at least better than most of the other humans. "I'm glad you kept him safe." He'd add, for the first time talking in a more positive tone of voice.

"Here." The boy would reply bluntly when asked where he lived. "The forest is my home." He'd answer truthfully, before looking at the berries that were presented before him. He'd hold them in his hand for a moment cautiously, before sniffing at each one to see what kind they were. He could tell they weren't poisonous or anything so decided to eat them, he usually wouldn't trust a strangers food at all but he was desperate. "Heh... Thanks... Uh, what are you doing here by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Lyralei

Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:27 pm

"Oops sorry" Elena apologized. It seemed that the boy refused her touch. Maybe, he was anxious about her, she thought. However, she was glad when the boy accepted her berries, she thought that he really needs to eat something because he really looks pale. Meanwhile, Ursa really enjoyed playing with Void and he started to cuddle him. The bear cub has no idea why he was doing this, he just likes Void very much all of a sudden. Elena knows Ursa will be hostile to every human since hunters are the reason why his mother died. However, It changed when he appeared. He even approached him and played with him.

"Oh... about her mother. She died, killed by a hunter. Not by a bow, but a gun. I couldn't leave the poor thing alone so i had to" she answered the boy's question with a sad face. It was a horrible scene. The mother's body was filled with gunshots. If she see gunshots, she can remember how her family died when she was kidnapped. "I lost my mother too, with a gun. I know what he feels so more reason why I couldn't just leave him alone" she added. Her mood changed when he said that he was glad that she kept Ursa safe. For Elena, she took it as a compliment for doing a good deed. "Yeah, me too" she smiled.

It seemed that the boy lived here too. She was surprised for a boy to have survived in the forest that long, without a guide that is. Elena just survived in the forest because of her green bow, Spriggan, he knows all the stuff in the forest. So, he taught her all the things she needed to know before becoming inactive. "I see... you live here" she said, scratching her chin. "So, that makes the two of us. The forest is my home too. I live in a treehouse. I'm glad that i'm not alone." she added. "Oh! I was just doing some hunting. You see, all the fruits and berries are out. And, i'm not familiar with vegetables, i don't even like them. So, i'm forced to hunt animals. I hate to do it but it's the law of the food chain." she answered the boy's question.

"Anyways, we haven't introduced each other yet. My name is Elena and this bear here, is Ursa" she introduced herself. She crouched down to be at least the same height as the boy and held out her hand, asking to shake hands with him. "Shake it. Don't be shy" she added with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 am

Void would cuddle the small bear cub back, glad that from his own observations that it was healthy and happy. This put the boys mind at ease a little, he didn't trust other people often and even when he did he never put his full trust in them. People were weird, they acted irrationally and could seemingly change in an instant if they wanted to. They lied and pretended to be something they weren't just to try and gain someone's trust just to trick you. Yet animals were much simpler creatures, they were happy when they were happy, scared when they were scared, hungry when they were hungry. You could just tell how they were going to be by looking at them and seeing that this woman has clearly kept this bear happy and healthy at least let the boy know that she could be somewhat trusted. He'd never fully let up his guard though.

"I hate them." Void would say bluntly with a frown on his face. He knew of hunters, knew the horrible things they did sometimes for seemingly no reason. They were horrible people, Void sometimes wished that weird creature he swore existed here would just kill all the hunters one day. "Animal life is important and should be looked after. The cubs and pups especially." The boy would say with a serious tone, trying to hold back his emotions of the memories of animals he'd failed to look after in the past. "Thanks." He'd add simply as he scratched the bear's ears, it was rare for him to find someone else who cared about animals, he felt a thanks was in order.

"I've lived here for years. I don't remember being anywhere else." He'd reply truthfully, he'd practically spent half his life here now and all former memories from before here were horrible and if anything he was glad they were gone. "... Strange." The boy would say with a slight tilt of his head when she explained she lived here as well. "I've never seen you before..." He'd puzzle over it for a moment, this part of the forest was somewhere he'd not visited as often he guessed. Usually he didn't have to go so far away from his den to find food... "I'm aware... That's what I was planning on as well..." Void'd sigh, pulling out a makeshift slingshot from his clothes. "I hate doing it. Yet sometimes there are no other alternatives."

"Hmm..." The boy would listen and nod slightly when told of the pairs names, yet he would look at the hand offered to him in disinterest. Instead the boy would fold his arms. "I don't have a name. Not one I remember anyway." He'd say, leaning to one side before looking off into the forest. "The forest calls me Void though. So I guess you can."
Back to top Go down
Lyralei

Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:43 am

Elena took notice of Void's hatred toward hunters. He must be a real animal-loving little boy, she thought. Elena doesn't have any kind of affection or hatred toward hunters. But, sometimes things can get cruel like overhunting and poaching, she hates those. She could understand why hunters hunt but if they killed too many or poached one, it makes her nerves go wreck. The reason why she called herself Windranger is to protect the forest. The boy must've felt the same too. She couldn't even protect her family from guns, that's why she is backing up her mistake by protecting the wildlife in the forest. "Yeah. All animals should be protected and I think it's our duty to do that" she said, leaning her back against the tree.

He was right. If they both lived here in the most of their lifetime. How  come that they didn't bumped into each other even once? "Yeah that is strange. Maybe, we don't just explore this deep part of the forest really much. This is the first for me in this year, I don't really like going here unless I want to hunt. I mostly eat fruits and berries which are verdant in the area I was living." she said, collecting all the arrows she just dropped awhile ago when she saw Void. She then returned the arrows on the quiver before wearing it. She also brushed the dust off from Spriggan(which she also dropped). Elena was just so shocked to see an another human being. She might be isolated from human for many years but that doesn't stop her from interacting with them. She was glad, now that she knew that she's not alone in the forest. However, he seemed to be anxious on her because he didn't even let her rub his head and now, he doesn't want to shake hands with her. Poor boy, he must be isolated from humans for so long too that he refrains from it. Elena wished she could help to make Void a little bit more friendly and approachable. Despite the fact, that she herself doesn't even know how to interact with humans.

Ah, he is hunting too. He seemed to don't like to resort to this too. Oh well, desperate times calls for desperate measures. Elena could relate so she didn't even bothered to ask why. "I see..." she raised her bow. "Since we came here for the same business. Why don't we team up?" she asked. She came up with the idea so she can also get to know Void a li'l bit more. "Maybe we can track down that deer I lost a while ago. That should be enough for the three of us. I don't want to kill many animals for our survival. So, I thought that killing a big one would suffice." she added. Plus, she is planning to have a campfire grill along with it as a bonding which she made a secret as a surprise. "So, you with me?" then again, Elena smiled brightly as the sun.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:47 pm

"I don't come here often." He'd explain, looking around the place. He had been here before, just it was a rare occurrence for him. Just like this woman he usually found it quite easy to find enough food to survive closer to his own den, yet recently that had become more and more difficult. "It's smart to hunt where you often don't go though. Prey don't expect you to be there." Void would add with a light sigh, he already felt sorry for whatever he ended up having to kill today. Yet he knew if he didn't he'd die himself, and that was just how the world worked sometimes.

"Uhh..." Void would look away and try to avoid the question for a moment. His usual instant reaction to being asked to team up with someone was a blunt no... Yet he wasn't sure if he'd be able to hunt anything alone in his current condition. He was skilled enough to usually, but right now he was unsure. Plus out of every human he'd ever came across he hadn't met one like this one who seemed to actually care about animals and lived in the forest as well... Plus he kinda wanted to spend more time with the bear cub... "Sure... I guess... But it's not because I can't do it alone!" The boy would try to make perfectly clear. He was independent. He would make sure everyone knew that.

Sniffing at the air, the boy would turn full three-sixty degrees when she mentioned that a deer was here not long ago before stopping and pointing out into a seemingly random part of the forest. "It went that way." He'd say confidently, starting to walk off in that direction before Elena could comment on his judgment.
Back to top Go down
Lyralei

Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Still doubtful as ever, Elena thought that he was gonna decline the offer. But, she was glad that Void agreed to teamed up with her. He sure is independent unlike Elena, she used to depend on Spriggan about survival tips and everything just to survive her first years in the forest. She wished that she's the same like this boy. So when trouble comes, she knows what to do. "Great!" she said as she clapped her hand. It made her happy that Void decided to team up with her. She has lost human contact for years that she can't tell how happy she was now that she is interacting an another one again.

Elena made sure that her equipment is okay and prepared. Also, she carried Ursa on her back to prevent branches from cracking again. "Sorry Ursa, I can't afford to lose the prey again. So, you're staying in my back and behave" she told Ursa. The bear cub would reply with a sad light roar but he has no choice. He would then look at Void with a sad expression. Elena then looked at Void, who managed to track the deer just now. No wonder why he could survive the forest despite being young. He literally do things by himself. "Impressive... How can you do that?" Elena asked, she was very impressed because she doesn't have a nose like that and Ursa's tracking skills are not that good yet. "Nevertheless, let's haste before the prey strays too far" she ran where Void said the deer was. Knowing that the boy would follow her, she just kept on running without looking back.

Once she reached enough distance, she started to tiptoe. The bear on her back just yawned so loud, it would disturb any peaceful creatures. "Ssssshhhhhh...." she shushed the bear cub. Readying her bow and arrow, she would look around the area but see no any signs of the deer. Maybe, Void can track it again so they can know that it might be near or far. "Hey, can you smell the deer now?" she whispered to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Void would continue his way through the forest in the direction he had senses the deer. Making slight adjustments to the direction he went as he closed in more and more on which way the deer had gone. "H-how...? U-uhm..." The boy would seem kind of stumped on the question at first. What did she mean how? Couldn't she tell which way animals went too? Maybe that was just something he had learned himself over time... Strange. "Well... A deer has a certain smell... And I could smell it where I met you and... Can smell it over this way too?" He'd say, giving his best at trying to explain what he did. He never really thought about what it was he was doing, he just kinda got used to it and did it out of instinct.

The roughed up boy would make light work of keeping up with the woman, he found it easy to traverse a forest than a natural path, using roots and various other parts of terrain that jutted out as a way to give himself more of a boost with less effort required. It was really quite a strange way that he moved through the place. The boy would smile slightly at the sight of the bear cub yawning, even if it wasn't useful for their hunt he still thought it was cute. "Hm...? It definitely passed through here yes." Void would reply, taking a moment to smell the air again before turning to the right. "Not too long ago either, it headed off in that direction from here."
Back to top Go down
Lyralei

Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Elena turned to the right. A path was blocked by bushes between two big trees. Smart deer, this must be her hiding place but if it wasn't for Void, she wouldn't be found. So, she approached the bush very slowly. Then, she moved away some of the bushes' leaves to reveal what was behind it. and there it was, the deer that ran away awhile ago. It was drinking in a stream, poor deer must've been thirsty from all the running. Since, it was really distracted this time. Elena didn't waste any time so she swiftly aimed her bow at the deer. "You're mine now, for real this time." she said as she released the arrow from the string. The arrow flew straight into the deer and hit its side. The deer dropped unto the ground. "Got'cha!" she said as she ran to the deer.

However, when she arrived the deer was still alive. It looked like the arrow really hurt him and it is breathing its last breath. Elena took pity on the deer so she kinda hesitated there for a mere second. She doesn't wanna do it twice but they have to put the end of its misery before they rip it to pieces for food. "Shit... I don't wanna do this but... One of us should put the deer out of its misery. Do you wanna do the honors?" she asked the boy. She then looked at the deer whose breathing is more intense now, it must be really afraid. "Don't worry, deer. We will bury your remains instead of saving it for future use" she said to the deer. It's a strange thing to say but hey, respect anything that makes you live.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:05 am

Following the woman, Void would wait and watch as she shot at the unexpecting deer. He'd stand in silence at first as the deer fell to the ground, he felt awful as he usually did. Yet he knew they were here with a true purpose of survival, and sometimes bad things are necessary in the everlasting race of life. The roughed up boy would shadow the woman up to the deer and look down at it. "Tsk." The moment he saw that the deer was still breathing, Void wouldn't take a moments hesitation to reach for a small wooden shiv he carried on him and stabed the deer in the head to end it quickly. With the shiv still in the deer's head, Void would place his other hand on the poor creatures head and mutter something too quiet for anyone else to hear.

Yanking the shiv back out of the animals head, Void would stand and turn to stare at Elena, the blood stained shiv clutched tightly in his hand. "The hell was that?" He'd bark angrily. "You either hit an animal with intent to kill or you don't hit at all. Leaving it's last memory being it struggling in pain isn't what I want them to be left with." Grrr, it was like she wanted him to feel even worse about this whole thing. Turning back to look at the deer the boy would spit. "It's too late now. We've killed it so lets not waste it."
Back to top Go down
Lyralei

Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:07 pm

"I'm sorry... I don't hunt alot so im not used to killing these poor animals" she almost cried but she held her tear. Just like what the boy said, if you want to kill it, do it rather than leaving it in pain. She was too soft for this kind of situation because she had a pet bear that she loved so much. She would then kneel in front of the corpse, "Im sorry deery". And, took her pocket knife then sliced through the deer's stomach. The intestines jutted out from the cut, it was disgusting but Elena braved her stomach to pull it all out with her bare hands. "Ughhhh...." she is not appreciating this, obviously. The good thing they were beside a stream because if not, Elena wouldn't be able to wash her hands. So, she did that after she was done gutting the deer. She then returned to the corpse to cut some of its meat. She chopped the three of its leg for the three of them. It would be enough as breakfast.

She then turned to the boy and gave the legs to him. "Can you make a fire?" she asked. "I don't wanna leave the deer's corpse just to be rotten or to be eaten by an another predator. I wanna at least give it respect for feeding us by giving him a proper burial." she added, Elena really felt sorry for the deer but they did only what they have to do. She then turned back to the carcass then dragged it far away. When she reached enough distance, she stopped and took the biggest rock she could find and started digging with it. Since the rock wasn't an efficient shovel, it took her a lot of time before could dig a hole for the deer. "Rest in piece, deer. Thank you for being such a nice food" she said before pushing the deer into the hole, burying it. She then left a dandelion on the grave before returning to where they are, hoping that Void already cooked the meat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]   Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bow Hunting Season (Open)[Morning]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next