Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Today at 10:50 am by Moonie

» Mission: What Lies Underneath.
Today at 6:20 am by Wolfie977

» Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by CWIS

» Patrolling 2: The Electric Boogaloo (Jackie/Haru/Takeru)
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by Deshi

» Nightly Feast [Deshi]
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Deshi

» Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by Deshi

» NPC Sign-Ups Thread (Junction)
Yesterday at 3:26 pm by Moonie

» Mindless Travel [Moonie]
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by May Lily

» Lively Ride [Lucy]
Yesterday at 11:32 am by Moonie

Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Neon Genesis Endymion (For Heroka)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telos

PostSubject: Neon Genesis Endymion (For Heroka)   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Datara sighed as she quietly ate her noodles in the unassuming ramen shop, Toramen (Or Tiger Ramen, as it would translate out to).
Place was lonely at times, but it was fun. Sad that nobody came here often anymore. The ramen there was pretty underrated.
"Buisness is slow as usual, eh, Tora? Ever since that murder, nobody wants to come by here." she said.
"Yeah. S'sad." The chef in question responded, nodding sorrowfully. There had been a murder a few weeks back in a nearby alley, and ever since, business had dropped like a rock in water.
She almost wished somebody new came by today. She really wanted someone else to besides Tora, who wasn't a bad person, but who wants to talk to the same people every day?

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herokra

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Endymion (For Heroka)   Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Celvia heard about this good ramen shop, she hoped no-one was there so she could order some ramen and get out.
She looked through any windows to see if people were in there. She saw Datara, and wimpered a little bit, maybe Datara wouldn't notice her if she was fast enough.
With that thought in mind, she walked through the doors and went as quickly up to the counter as possible.
"W-What do you have, in flavors in s-such, I mean..." she said, clearly being shy.
She rubbed her wrist and waited for a response, it wasn't really that Datara intimidated her, she just didn't want any interaction today.

Whaaat, you're telling me that there is a giant green male genitalia as a persona!?!? queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Endymion (For Heroka)   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:00 pm

"Poor thing. She's probably intimidated by Tora. Not that I blame her, of course, he has the face of a thug. Which is kinda funny because he was one." She thought, chuckling quietly as she watched the young woman get to the counter and ask a question that, to the no-nonsense Tora, was just asking for it.
"Can't you read the menu, lady? We got spicy, mild, and that's pretty much it, if you're talking about the broth flavor. We're currently out of stock, and new shipment don't come in until Tuesday."He said in a gruff voice, pointing to a menu above before sighing. Deep down, he was glad there was a new customer. Although he had to wonder just how a shy thing like her got here.

Datara for the most part, wore a bemused smile as she watched the whole thing. The girl was certainly a looker, no question about it. Personally, she'd go for her herself if she had met her back in the day."Ah to be young again... Well, internally speaking, that is. I'm still good-looking enough by human standards to turn heads." She thought to herself quietly.

Information:

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herokra

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Endymion (For Heroka)   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Celvia thought for a second, and made her decision rather quickly.
"I-I will take spicy!" She said, grinning a little bit, "Oh, and to go, please?".
Celvia looked briefly at Datara, before looking back. She looked even more nervous now, she just REALLY wanted to get out of there at this point.

Otherwise, she was thinking of what she was going to do back at her apartment. She stared at Tora, with a bit of worry on her face. She heard of the murder near here, but she didn't care, she just wanted to get some good noodles.

Whaaat, you're telling me that there is a giant green male genitalia as a persona!?!? queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Endymion (For Heroka)   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Datara noticed her staring at Tora, and decided to comfort her in her own unique style.
"What, are you scared of Tora? Don't worry, he make look nasty, but he's mellowed out these days. As a matter of fact, he's a total softie deep down." She whispered.

Information:

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herokra

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Endymion (For Heroka)   Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:01 am

Celvia eeped, falling down by suprise, her shyness is completely obvious by now.
"I-I-I-I-I am n-n-n-n-n-not s-scared of him...I-I am just overtly shy...I am s-so sorry, im just overtly scared of everyone, r-respectively." She actually smiles. But it fades away fast as she just wants out of there again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Endymion (For Heroka)   

Back to top Go down

Neon Genesis Endymion (For Heroka)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1