Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) Empty
PostSubject: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:23 pm

It was a warm and peaceful day...

Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) VxWaKdm

The sun was out in full blaze, the tree's glinting beautifully in its brilliant light, the small stream of water also catching the reflections of the light through the small gaps in the tree line that hung over head. A pair of deer were drinking from the small stream in peace, completely unbeknown to them of the terror that was about to fly over head. The leaves on the tree's would all start to blow rapidly, a noise like thunder filled the air and a huge shadow loomed over the now scattering wildlife that lived below. It was the ice-cream airship! The most feared and tasty airship that ever flew the Everlong skies! It was big enough to fit three hundred men and packed to the teeth with cannons and ice-cream dispensers and all sorts! They even had a big cauldron of melted ice-cream they would pour down upon un-expecting villages! The horror that was left in its wake would be enough to call out the sweet loving creeps that hide away in Everlong's forest!

There was only two people that this land could depend on to help! The ever loving, super adorable, always alert girl who's stare could cause any bad guy to surrender! Equipped with her trusty cupcake gun and keen senses, nothing could ever slow her down! Of course I'm talking about The Fox Princess herself! Alongside her trusty sidekick...

"SWITCH!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 8:11 pm

The ever faithful-wait why do I have to be the sidekick? I'm always the side kick grumble grumble grumble...Ah well it's a position I am comfortable with!-Royal Court Jester! With his mystical Tactical Automatic Shot Gun and high caliber Armor Piercing Sniper-huh?... Oh fine Ehehehe!- I mean, his mystical staff of laughter and joy, he could change the gloominess in anyone's heart into bliss and joy with one swift crack up side the head. Together they would defend the forests of Everlong from the evil Dairy Empire and their Ice Cream Airship! Not wasting a moment, the Royal Court Jester pulled out his long distance kaleidoscope and took a peak at what the Ice Cream Airship had in store for their peaceful kingdom, needless to say what he saw was none to pleasant.

"Fox Princess! We don't have much time! That dastardly, yet delicious, weapon of war will be on upon the castle in a matter of moments! They have at least a hundred Chocolate Commandos and Strawberry Stomtroopers! " Said the Court Jester frantically, "Oh Woa is we! We have to get up there some how and stop it! Did you bring the Royal Flying Dohicky?"

"SWITCH! EHEHE!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 pm

"Calm down Royal Court Jester! We mustn't panic at a time like this we have lives we have to save!" The adorable Fox Princess would reply-what? I can call myself adorable!- "We have not a single moment to lose! The Royal Flying Dohicky is just over the hill, we must hurry if we are to save the day in time!" With her royal wish, the two would spring into action, using their own special means of getting around to reach the top of the hill. The Fox Princess would leap and bound her way up the side of the hill, hardly breaking a sweat as she delicately clambered the steep, STEEP hill! "Hurry Court Jester! I can see gumdrop fortress from up here! Those horrible Dairy Empire's evil lair of evil, evilness of... Evil?" YES! The Dairy Empire sure was an evil threat to the world and where evil was, there would be not evil people to stop them! I mean, HEROES to stop them!

It was at that moment that the Ice Cream Airship truly flew overhead of the pair of heroes, its blaring noise stunning them both. Fortunately they were not spotted yet and no ice-cream cannons were fired upon them, yet it was only a matter of time before one of their look outs would notice them atop the hill! "Quickly! Into the Royal Flying Do... Uhh, whatever you called it!"

"Hehehe, SWITCH!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 5:33 pm

"Dohicky Princess, the scientific name for the device is the Royal Flying Dohicky! Don't you complain about the name now, you had AAAAALL the time in the world to submit your names for approval when the Royal Scientist Built it but you insisted on playing hide and seek instead... Of course I played to so my idea wasn't considered ether which is why we're not going to save the day in the royal "Super Special Awesome Flying Rank 10 Dreadnought Super Cannon Dora" But that's besides the point... Ehehe, the real point is we have to get up onto that air ship!" The royal court jester valiantly and handsomely-If you get to be adorable I get to be handsome! Ehehehe!- leaped into the cockpit of the Royal Flying Dohicky and began take off procedures.

"Buckle up My Princess! We're almost ready to take off! Please turn off all cellphones and other electronic devices durring the take off process, our in flight movie will be Biodome staring Pauly Shore, Thank you for flying Air Everlong! Ehehehe!" Once the princess was buckled in and ready to take off, the Royal Flying Dohicky would begin to rise into the air through methods that even the greatest of scientific minds would be hard pressed to explain, something about inverted paradoxical quantum entanglement, but all that mattered was that the flying machine took to the skys with a lemony fresh sent!

"Switch! Ehehe"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:34 am

"Hey! You know that I don't even use a cellphone Royal Court Jester!" The Princess would reply with a giggle-hehe- as the Royal Flying Dohicky flew through the air in its elegant yet strange way of flight! It wasn't the fastest flying machine the world of Everlong had ever seen but it did the job it needed to and was still faster than the evil Ice-Cream airship meanies, so within no time at all the pair of heroes would have flown up and almost caught up with the airship when...

"THE PRINCESS AND JESTER ARE TRYING TO STOP US AGAIN CAPIN'!" A bellowing voice would call out from the airship, sudden noise and chaos could then be heard as hundreds of thousands-okay, fine only hundreds- hundreds of the evil Ice-Cream Captains men ran all over the place on deck to try to prepare for the heroes that were creeping up on them!

"Quickly Royal Court Jester!" The adorable Princess would call out in alarm to them being spotted. "Activate the Royal Flying Dohicky's Royal Majestic Dodging Mechanisms!" It was their only chance at this point as the Ice-Cream and Jelly-tot cannons were now pointing their way!

"Ya better save us quick 8D! SWITCH!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 10:29 pm

"DO not worry Princess! For I am the best pilot in the entire Everlong Cooking Club! Ehehehe! Behold my skills that are of sufficient value to pay any debts that I may owe! Ehehe!" As the Meenie Bo Beenie's on the Icecream warship readied their cannons, guns, slingshots, bows and arrows, Nerf Guns, and rocks that are just a little bit to heavy to throw with one hand so ya gatta do that thing where you grab it with both hands and swing it between your legs before you throw it, the Royal Jester readied a little surprise of his own! With a flick of a switch, the Royal Flying Dohicky, unfolded it's giant tennis rackets of justice!

"Behold! I played intramural Ping Pong in collage! Ehehehehe!" As quickly as the vile Ice Cream Empire began to fire on the Royal Flying Dohicky, the Jester returned every shot with a flick of his ships robotic wrists! PEW PEW PEW BANG BOOM PEW SHING PING PONG PEW! Every shot was reflected back onto the deck of the ship with masterful skill! The deck was thrown into chaos! Sending the gunmen flying around like rag dolls! This made it far to easy for the Dohicky to touch down and for the Jester and Princess to disembark! "Are you ready for fight of a lifetime Cal-er, Fox Princess? Ehehehe!"

"Switch! Ehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:02 am

"I sure am! Let's give 'em what they deserve Royal Court Jester!" The Fox Princess would say excitedly as she jumped out of the Royal Flying Dohicky and prepared her cupcake gun for action! There wouldn't be any of the crew left on this ship that could face the Fox Princess and the Royal Court Jester without them ending up with a muffin to the face with one of those big over the top bumps that appears on their heads like in the cartoons!

"THEY'RE ON DECK CAPIN' WHA'DA WE DO?" The same bellowing voice from before would call out as all the Icecream Airship bandits picked up their huge lollipop hammers and Liquorice Lances and prepared to advance on the pair of heros, full jelly furry burning in their eyes!-Get it? Jelly? Like they're jealous of how cool we are? Hehe- With each step forward another one of the baddies took, the Fox Princess would fire cupcake after cupcake at the Airship bandits. Causing a load ruckus of "OW"'s and "ARGH!"'s to erupt on deck. Forcing the captain of the ship to storm out from his quarters! He was a humungous giant of muscle and hard candy! And he was...

"SWITCH! Hehe, I'm excited what you do with this guy!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 3:24 am

... Quite literally caught with his pants down! The Great General Gumdrop's pants had dropped themself in all the panic! "YAR! There they be! The ones who took me belt! Why If it twant fer two two land loven kids my pants wouldn't be huggen the poop deck right now and instead would be coveren MY poop deck!" The Salty old Candy Captain shot the pair a dirty look as he drew his Crystallized Cotton Candy Cutlass and ordered his men to charge with recklass abandon! For the glory of HIS PAAAAANTS! Ehehehe!-Also Well PUN Callie! Ehehe! You'll make a fine jester yourself one day!-

"That belt wasn't yours to begin with Gumdrop! It belongs to the king! Without it the entire court has had to see his royal bloomers and trust me! That is NOT something you want to see on a daily Basis! I could have sworn he WORE THE SAME PAIR THREE DAYS IN A ROW!"

"Oh Please 8D would you let that go! I do not have time to change my clothes, there is far to much work to be done my boy! You should know that better then anyone."

"Dosn't mean we have to deal with the smell J... Maybe consider someone besides yourself for a change..."

"Now why would I do that?..."

"UGH! Why do I even... Sorry, sorry... please continue."

Like I was saying! Ehehe, the captain charged the pair as qucikly as his chubby legs could shuffle with his pants wrapped around his legs. Suddenly, as he was beating a pirate's skull in with his happy stick, the Jester got a brilliant idea! "Princess! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Switch! Ehehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 9:30 am

Callie couldn't help breaking out into laughter at the way 8D took the story and explained the captain. She'd almost fall off of her chair as he kept making it more and more funny, especially when he starting taking jabs at Jay, she couldn't keep a straight face and took a while to get back her composition to get into character when it was her turn to continue the story again. "Hehehe, sorry, sorry. That was just the best 8D! Why can I never think of anything that funny, hehe. Okay, okay. I got this! Let the story continue!"

-----

"I sure am Royal Court Jester!" The Fox Princess would call back excitedly. Finally, she'd be able to try out her uber, mega, super, duper, magic, awesome, cool, brilliant, amazing, other words to describe super cool things, kitty blaster that she had been dying to try out for such a long time now! She wanted to save it for something super special instead of ruining its awesomality on something small and underwhelming. "You were referring to this, weren't you Jester?" She'd question with a huge smirk on her face as she pulled the uber, mega, super-...okay fine I'll just call it Kitty Blaster for short- as she pulled out the Kitty Blaster from her backpack and began to start powering it up, aiming directly at the ankle panted-pfffft hehehe- captain.

"Hold off the Candy Captains candy thugs whilst I charge up the Kitty Blaster! It's super duper powerful so its gotta charge up!" The Fox Princess would instruct the Royal Jester, she knew he was powerful and cool enough to take out hundreds of these thugs alone! It was only the captain that posed them a real threat! "You have your weapon on you, don't you Royal Jester? Show them what you're made of!" With that the adorable Fox Princess would put her full focus on making sure the Kitty Blaster was kept firmly aimed at the Candy Captain so that the lock on would trigger. Yet it still needed more time to charge and the gummy bear parachuters were already dropping down on them from above whilst the candy thugs attacked from the front! It was up to the Royal Court Jester now to keep them out of trouble until the Kitty Blaster was ready to fire!

"It's your time to shine! Hehe, SWITCH!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 12:44 am

"Actualy I was thinking of calling it quits and going for pizza! But I like your idea better! Ehehehe!" The Jester would smirk as the princess drew her uber, mega, super, duper, magic, awesome, cool, brilliant, amazing, other words to describe super cool things, kitty blaster! The uber, mega, super, duper, magic, awesome, cool, brilliant, amazing, other words to describe super cool things, kitty blaster, or UMSDMACBAOWTDSCTKD for short, was the nation of Everlong's greatest weapon! Normally it was only stationed on battle ships or similar high powered war vessels, but the Princess's personal variant was designed to be hand held while still packing the same punch as the full sized version! The only down side was it took exactly one "Too long to be comfortable" to charge... But that was ok! Cus she had the Jester here to back her up!

"You can count on me princess! I'll take care of these bozos in two shakes of a lamb's shake organ! HAVE AT THEE VIAL-what? Yes Kay I did take out the trash today... Yes both cans... Look, just cus I didn't last week dosn't mean I didn't this week! And what do you mean last week? I was GONE last week remember? It's been like three days sense I got back!........ Well how was I supposed to know you were counting IRL time! No one counts IRL time! Literally no one! Look, Kay I don't mean to talk TRASH but i'm a little busy at the moment, EHEHEHEHE! Oh come on even J chuckled at that one ya gatta give me something here or else I'll think I'm GARBAGE at this! Ehehehehe! Oh I got a million of em!... What's that? OH! Shoot sorry Callie-"And that takes care of the lot of em!" Said the jolly Jester as he pushed the last of the Candy Captains men off the bridge with his mighty Stick of Hitting Stuff with"...-Anticlimactic no? EHEHEHEHE!-"

"Switch!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:41 pm

As the Royal Jester took care of the las-pfft... S-sorry, I can't stop laughing about the trash thing, hehe- as he took care of the last of the gumdrop pirates, it was only the three of them left on deck! The adorable Fox Princess, The Handsome Royal Court Jester and the pantsless-pffft-Candy Captain! "It's two against one know Capin' you best surrender or I'll fire off the UMSDMACBAOWTDSCTKD!" (Callie would legitimately try to pronounce that as a word to a quite an obvious and utmost failure.) The sweet yet sour pirate captain wouldn't dare quiver in his wee booties! He was a man of great pride even when his pink underwear was on show! "Avast ya troublin' kids! I will beat ya both back wit' ma hands behin' me back if I hav' ta!"

With confidence in his step, the jelly bellied smelly welly wearing captain would awkwardly shuffle his way towards the pair of heroes at alarming speed for someone who's ankles were so wrapped up in clothing! "Royal Jester! The Kitty Blaster is almost at full charge! We only need one more conveniently timed event to occur before it'll be ready to fire! I'm sure you'll know what to do!" The Fox Princess would but only need a little longer, yet the Candy Captain was almost upon them already! Could this be the end for our brave adventuring heroes? Or would the Court Jester have a final trick up his sleeve?

"Hehehe, SWITCH!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 8:33 pm

"Don't worry princess! I know exactly what to do to slow him down!" The Jester locked eyes with the deranged crooked captain! He knew that only one of them would make it ot of this. Even pants-less the Captain would prove a worthy adversary. The Captain would let out a bone chilling roar and pull his Butterfinger Battle Ax from the mystical pocket dimension in his beard and brandish it quickly before letting it's massive head fall to the deck with a loud clang. Even though it was such a large and heavy weapon, the captains great strength let him wield it with great ease and speed.

"Yarharhar! This ax o mine be the sharpest blade in all the lands, it's power has put entire armies away with a single swing! I'll be done with yee long before that dodad can finish it's-"

"WHAT THE SAM HILL IS THAT!?" Shouted the jester pointing off the ship, the captain turned his head for only an instant, not wanting to miss something that caused that big of a reaction. This gave the Jester enough to to run up behind him and bash his skull in with a baseball bat.

"Alright Princess! Fire when ready!"

"Switch! Ehehe"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 2:51 pm

"Your abilities in distractions are amazing Royal Court Jester! How do you come up with such brilliant plans that fast?" The Fox Princess would be very impresses with the Jesters work, he never ceased to amaze her at being able to do anything he set his mind to! Aside from his ability to keep himself from snoring at night. You ever heard him snore before? It's sooo loud! You can pretty much hear it all throughout the castle even wh-oh fine, you know I was kidding with you anyway, hehe-

"The uber, mega, super, duper, magic, awesome, cool, brilliant, amazing, other words to describe super cool things, kitty blaster is ready to fire Royal Court Jester! Make sure you get out the way!" The Fox Princess would call out as she steadily aimed the Kitty Blaster at the distracted and now slightly concussed Candy Captain. "And fire!" The Princess would call out as the Kitty Blaster worked its magic and punched straight into the Ice-Cream airships captain. Not a moment later the thick cloud of smoke that the blaster had left faded away, leaving a small cat sitting in the middle of the fallen captains pants.

"We did it Court Jester! We stopped the evil captain by turning him into a kitty! Now all of Everlong is sav-OH GOD!" Suddenly it dawned on the Fox Princess that without the captain on the ship and the crew all gone. Who was flying the airship!? Taking a quick lean off the edge of the ship showed that not only where they going down, they were heading straight for the Kitty Princes castle! "Ahh! We need to do something, quick!"

"SWITCH!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 2:00 am

The air ship was coming down! With the captain and his crew gone there was nothing the Princess or the Jester could do to stop the ship before it crashed into the Castle of the Kitty Prince! All was lost!-Ehehe-... Unless. Yes that was it! The one chance that the dynamic duo had to save the kingdom, themselves, and all the little forest critters all at once! "Princess!" The Jester called with a wide grin and snickering laugh "I have a plan!"

---

8D smiled and pulled Callie's covers up the rest of the way and planted a small kiss on her forehead "But you'll have to find out that plan tomorrow night! Ehehehe! Because now it's well past your bed time and we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow. Like three new side missions got posted, can ya believe that? Ehehehe!" The bright lights from the street lamps filtered through Callie's open window, illuminating the mostly dark room. It was well past Callie's bed time,and 8D knew that Callie would fuss unless she got a story, she always did. Then again, that was half the fun. He would always start it, but she would tell him he was doing it wrong and start it herself. Then they'd go back and forth telling the story. Some nights, like tonight, J and Kay would sit by the door and listen as 8D and Callie told their little stories, sometimes chiming in as the Royal Scientist or the Captain of the Royal Guard. It was nights like these that made their weird family feel... Normal.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:53 am

"Awwwwwwww! Come ooonnnn!" Callie would protest as 8D pulled her covers up. "You can't just leave me with that! That's just mean! Now I'm gonna be restless all night trying to think what the Royal Jester has in mind to save the day!" The girl would pout in the way she knew got 8D to feel sorry for her. It was getting really late at this point and it was true that she was tired... She'd been so super busy recently! She'd had such a busy day today after all the excitement of the night before too. Yet she was sure it was worth it to stay up just a little longer to find out how Everlong was going to be saved! She'd sigh lightly knowing that slowly transformed into a yawn. She knew that 8D wouldn't tell anymore of the story now he said it was bed time... It made her a little disappointed, yet they'd had lots of fun with the story tonight! It was one of their best ones yet! And at least now she got to look forward to the ending another night!

"You guys are weird. You know that right? Nehehe." Terra would say from his curled up position on the bed besides Callie. He'd been lying there listening to the story alongside the others, mostly trying to get to sleep but still passively listening to everything that had been going on. As bizarre as he thought the story they made up had been, he'd enjoyed seeing the oddball of a family actually do something like a family for once instead of the insanity that usually went on in this place.

"8D..." Callie would say after a moment with a suddenly sheepish tone. "I uhm..." She'd begin, not really knowing how to express what she wanted to ask properly. There was another reason aside from just making up stories that the girl had wanted to stay up later and still didn't want to go to sleep now. "D-do you know how to not have nightmares...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)   Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlong's Ice-Cream Disasters! (8D)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next