Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A check-up (Sosina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 1:17 am

Lilith smiled as she enjoyed the hug, and hearing him say he didn't hate her, then she wondered, here she was being hugged and she was close enough to see for herself now, and Tatsui didn't seem to mind being this close ether, so she snuggled just a bit more and gently gave him a peck on the cheek, a very soft very gentle kiss, probably barely noticeable, but she smiled a bit to herself and let her eyes close once more as she snuggled into his arms once again, "That's what it feels like...." she said in almost a whisper glad she figured it out. at least partly.

as she sat in his arms she kind of clung to him rather then just hug him now, she didn't wanna stop now that she knew how nice it felt, and she let out another gently sigh as she just wanted to relax and enjoy how warm it felt, but soon other questions where flying through her head and she said in that whisper of a voice of hers "Do you have a girl friend?" really it wasn't for any reason other then it seemed to fit the situation, sure she felt safe and comfortable there but she really didn't think in that manner, she was more focused on learning things really.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 12:15 am

Hmm, it looks like she is snuggling even more.... wait what? Did she just..... kiss me on the cheek? My face is now the color of an apple, isn't it? Despite my growing embarrassment, I continue to hug Lilith. She's nuzzling yet again. Hmm? Is she talking about what hugging feels like? Did she not understand the feelings behind a hug? Ah well, she's enjoying it now, so at least she knows about this currently. Wait, it feels like she's clinging to me now. Another sigh. How comfortable can a person get from just being hugged? I really hope this ends soon, my amount of awkward levels are close to peaking. Her next question also shocked me. "Ah uhm, uh, no, I uh, don't." I conclude lamely. Why does she always ask such questions that catch me off guard? Wait, her comment and these questions.... is she curious about..... romance? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Please let the hug end soon, I need to recompose myself and I can't do that when I'm as ripe as a cherry and bumbling like an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Hearing his answer she nodded gently, "Oh..okay...why not...your nice..." she said as she stayed cuddled close to him for a moment before her eyes opened up slowly to look at him and how uncomfortable he looked again and she seemed to tilt her head a bit "Are...you not....comfortable..." she asked easily able to tell something was wrong as she looked at him, but not quite sure what it was "am I hugging back wrong?".

As she asked she moved a bit in his arms to hug back a different way but she stayed there in his arms and looked up at him with that innocent face and tilted it to the side once more "Better?" she asked before realization seemed to dawn on her and she nodded a bit gently slipping out of his arms, and taking a step back "Sorry..." she said as she looked at the floor, clearly having not wanted to end the hug, though she seemed puzzled as to why she felt that way, though she did look back up at him after a moment her head tilted to the side quizzically as the next question popped into her head "Are you looking for a girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:03 pm

"Oh, well, that's because I haven't really been looking for one." I say to her. I mean, it's not like I know many girls, and girls usually don't actively seek out guys to date, right? Looks like she is staying close to me, wait, now she's looking at me. "Uhm, well, no, I'm fine. I'm fine." I say trying to keep on comforting Lilith. "Uh, I don't think you are." I say trying to respond as best as I can to her questions. Huh, it looks like she just changed how she was hugging me, and she's looking up at me. She surprisingly looks so innocent... but then again it makes sense, because innocent people are usually those who ask certain embarrassing questions without batting an eye. "Yes, yes it is better Lilith." I say to her. Wait, it seems like she's realizing something. Huh? She's slipping out of my arms? "No, no, it's okay." I say to her. It looks like she didn't want to end the hug... *Sigh* I smile and bring her back into my embrace. "Don't worry, I'm fine." I say to her. "No, I'm not right now Lilith." I say calmly to her. I really hope that she will feel better from this.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:40 pm

As he hugged her once more she smiled and snuggled into the hug and let out another happy sigh, and once he said he wasn't looking for a girlfriend, she nodded a bit "Okay......let me know....when you are....okay?" she said, she wanted to learn what it was like to look for someone like that, and Tatsui seemed like he would find someone eventually. But for now she was just going to enjoy the warm hug, snuggling into it and smiling as she looked up at him once more and a thought came to her head, she tilted her head to the side as she pondered it a moment and finally she decided to ask Tatsui.

"Could.....I be your girlfriend?" she asked with that innocent look on her face before she snuggled close once more and closed her eyes waiting for the answer as she let out another happy sigh at the warmth and how safe it felt there at the moment, she did wonder though if she could be, though she had no clue what that entailed.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 am

Wow, she really is quite the snuggler. "Oh, uhm, sure." I say. Why does she want me to tell her when I'm looking for a girlfriend? That honestly seems like quite the odd request. Her next question catches me off guard once again. "Uhm, uh, do you, do you know what that entails?" I say trying to simultaneously avoid this awkward situation and maybe try to explain why that honestly wouldn't be the best idea. I really hope that she didn't know what it entailed when she asked it, otherwise I have completely misjudged her, and I'd already done that with Jack.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:00 pm

when he asked if she knew what that meant she shook her head "No...but you can teach me right?" she asked as she stayed snuggled close to him, though her voice sounded like she was starting to doze off, that gentle smile on her face as she snuggled into the nice hug "I would like that....if it means more hugging...hugging is nice..." she mumbled as she seemed to fully doze off now her breathing gentle as she stayed snuggled close.

A few minutes later though and the body of Trinity would stir a bit and seem to react with a start, though she didn't move much, she then looked up at Tatsui, that expressionless look back on her face and her eyes back to normal, though she had a blush on her face, something that normally Trinity didn't have, "Tatsui....why are you hugging Us so close?" she asked looking up at him with that unblinking expressionless gaze though the color in her cheeks probably looked rather cute despite the expressionless look on her face.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 4:05 am

"Oh, well, I guess I will eventually." I say responding to Lilith. Hm? Is she starting to doze off? Well, at least it looks like she is enjoying herself a bit. I smile gently. Heh, such a simple and untainted curiosity. Hmm, it looks like she is now dozing, I should probably stay like this for a bit to make sure she doesn't suddenly wake up. Hmm? Looks like she is stirring a bit. Hmm? Did she just react a bit? She's looking at me.... wait, normal eyes and expressionless.... it's Trinity now. Wait, is she blushing? ....Damnit. In trying to please one I embarrassed another. This is hard. I quickly stop hugging her and do my best to answer her question. "Uhm, well, Lilith wanted to be hugged so I hugged her..... should I have not done that?" I ask Trinity. I'm sure that Trinity would know about her personalities, because honestly, I have no clue how to keep track of them and their relations with each other. Though for some reason, Trinity looks rather cute... except for the usual blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 4:59 am

Trinity continued to blush even as Tatsui let her go and she only continued to look at him, her eyes locked on his with that unblinking and expressionless face, he mentioned the name Lilith and she slowly tilted her head to the side for a moment, before finally asking. "We do not know who this Lilith person is..." she said as she continued to look at Tatsui, more worrying to her was the fact that she had a large memory gap, she remembered talking to Tatsui, then nothing, untill she woke up in his arms.

Her face flushed a bit brighter as she contemplated what this could possibly mean, Did Tatsui knock her out to hug her? No that made no sense, and Tatsui has always exhibited a habit of avoiding uncomfortable situations...but he seemed rather comfortable hugging her when she woke up...especially with how close he was holding her. Oddly a joke from an anime she had just recently watched jumped into her head, but given the situation she didn't think it appropriate to say it. however she still had the worrying issue of the memory gap.

This whole time she was looking at Tatsui without saying a word but finally she started to speak once more "We can't be a bride now..." her cheeks flushed brightly and in a very untrinity like moment her hands flew to her mouth and she had a rather surprised look on her face... what made her say that? she had already decided to NOT say it...but at the last minute she suddenly did.

And so Trinity sat there looking like a typical embarrassed girl, which for her was very...very out of the ordinary, and all she did was stare at Tatsui.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 1:29 am

Why is she still blushing? I let her go. Hmm? Wait, she doesn't know who Lilith is? "Wait a minute, so you don't know that another personality took over? And you don't know about what happened while Lilith took over?" I ask of her. What does this mean? What are the rammifications? Why is she blushing even more? This honestly is not like Trinity to do something like this. Why has she not spoken for so long? "Uhm... I doubt that being hugged will not allow you to be a bride." I say embarrassed and blushing once again. Why did she say that? Why does she look surprised by what she just said? Trinity is always stone-faced, even when she cries. What is going on? I take on a worried expression. "Hey, are you all right?" I ask her, hopefully if I get some input from her I can try to piece together why she's acting like this, but I'll have to ask her before I can think up any answers.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 4:12 am

As she sat there Trinity's eyes seemed to rapidly change color until they rested back on the grey coloring and she looked at Tatsui a moment "What....happened?" she asked looking confused and a bit scared as she immediately moved into his arms once again and looked up at him apparently worried about what had just happened, clearly having no clue herself, instead she looked at his arms and gently pulled them around her again, and she immediately relaxed, feeling safe again and snuggling into the hug she made him give her, though the question about what happened was clearly confusing her.

inside her head Trinity was looking at Lilith and seemingly studying her, apparently having just noticed she was there when the girl had taken over, it hadn't actually been Trinity that said those words about the bride part, it was Lilith to an extent, and to another extent something else, though Looking at Lilith, she didn't seem to even notice the others, like she had no Idea how to access this room in her own mind, Though that might be exactly it. Trinity DID Identify her as one of the other things she seen near Nola before when she was curled up and scared in the corner, one of the things that had hid earlier. but now it was fully out.

This all had something to do with what happened to Nola before, but thankfully plans were already in motion to correct that incident, but now she had to figure out how to handle this new issue.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:19 am

Oh god, why are her eyes rapidly changing color now. Wait, it's back to the same grey... Lilith again? Damnit, I really need to talk with all of them at some point. But not now, now I need to figure out what's happening and if she's alright. Why is she looking confused and... scared? Does Lilith not know what's going on either? It really looks like she needs to be comforted, so I just let her snuggle in me once again. What is going on? Can I talk to Trinity while she is like this? Maybe I should ask her? "Uhm, Lilith, can I get in touch with Trinity? .....Do you even know about the others?" I ask her. I really don't want to cause her any more confusion and pain, but I have to know what's going on to be able to help whatsoever, if not, I could just make things worse. Please answer the question.....
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:30 am

Lilith stayed there and simply snuggled into his arms, the smile slowly growing on her face as she let herself feel more relaxed where she was. After some time though Tatsui started to talk, and she opened her eyes and looked back up at him, the fear and confusion in her eyes was gone now, and as Tatsui talked she gently tilted her head to the side, "Trinity?....who is that?....what others?....there's only us...." she said as if that was simply the fact of the universe. and she then lowered her head again and rested it against his chest smiling once more as she stayed there "Just us......" her voice a gentle whisper as she let out a happy sigh for a moment.

After a bit though she remembered that Tatsui was going to teach her something "Or....are you trying to...teach me something new?" she asked looking up to him with hopeful eyes, as if he was the end all be all knowledge base of the universe, though she stayed there snuggled up to him, almost like a pet cat as she waited to hear what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 4:05 am

"Wait, you don't know about Trinity? Your other personalities?" I ask her. Seriously, it seemed like all the other ones were tightly knit together, yet Lilith has no clue they even exist. How does that work? Is there like some little mental room they are in and Lilith is blind to the existence of the others or something? Ugh, this stuff is honestly hard for me to figure out, and I'm just theorizing at this point. Ah well, at least it looks like Lilith is happy for now. "Teach you something new? Oh! Uhm, that." I say blushing immediately after. "That is likely not an appropriate topic currently." Why is she looking at me like that? It's like some sort of pet is watching and waiting for me to do something... the question is what do I do? What can I do? What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Lilith looked at him as he asked his other questions, then tilited her head a bit more at the mention of it, She thought about the question but then shook her head, she didn't know what he was talking about, and so she continued so sit there snuggled close to him as she waited to hear what else he had to say, that look still in her eyes as she heard him mention one thing wasn't a good topic so she blinked a moment "There are other topics?...like what?" at first she seemed confused, then she seemed excited once more as the information that there were other topics seemed to make her smile.

She shifted a bit in his arms so that she could rest her chin on his chest and still look up at him, hands rested beside her head as she waited eagerly yet patiently for him to tell her what those topics were.

In her head Trinity was studying Lilith more now, it did seem she lacked any knowledge of herr or even the room, if anything the only thing Lilith seemed to notice was Tatsui, this was very weird in deed...even Alister and Myrna didn't notice Lillith, hell Nola and the pawns didn't seem to notice her ether, it was like the girl didn't exist but did. "Strange...." she said as she continued to study Lilith in the mental construct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A check-up (Sosina)   A check-up (Sosina) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A check-up (Sosina)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next