Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's Try Again [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again [Gabe]   Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:37 pm

"If you are out of place, there is only two things that you can do. " Gabe would say as he put the cards away and then placed two cards face down. "Well, the easy way is to be just like everyone else. Nothing of the sort of value besides what you can guess from an initial reaction and social class. Maybe an average number, like a seven. " Gabe would say as he revealed a red seven to the girl. " See, I pick seven because you can become lucky. It can symbolize some kind of luck, a chance to develop or grow into something or someone else. Let's say you won the lottery. Now you're a 10... but.. "Gabe would say as he revealed the second card. "The 10 counts down, it's still a number, and it's still a part of the deck, and status quo. "

Which was true. " The second, is...well.. the unknown... Maybe a little more of that V is for the vendetta movie... but... something more realistic... you gather your money... and then you move. New places..different countries, i still think places like Taiwan still exist. The way of life is chained to the way of living, the way of living is... connected to a place. If i wanted to match my way life to a place... it would mean i would need to move from where i am. No?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again [Gabe]   Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:59 am

Aya's head was practically spinning at this point. What in the hell does he even talk about? "Aggggh. I don't get any of that. You don't need to change anything if you live in a place and it doesn't change you. I haven't changed once since I got here. You don't need to either. Fuck what others do." She said, standing up and smirking. "You don't have to earn money. It's better to just take it if it benefits you. Why not just do what you want? Join people who are like you, or meet up with people who can do dirty work. Easier on the conscience eh? What do you even go by? Your name was...shit. Whatever," She laughed and drank more. She was starting to enjoy herself a little, no doubt due to the alcohol. Was there any genuine enjoyment to what she was doing or was it simply her bullshitting? One could not say for certain.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again [Gabe]   Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:19 pm

"That's because life is played by rules. I prefer it that way, to have rules that you can play by...if there is no roles...there's no telling low far a person would go to get to you..or even hurt you or someone ...or something you care about. If you lack these things... then..more power to you. However... even if it seems apparent for the many years that's passed... all that's left so far...is rather superficial. I might of had something worth protecting.... but now its only been reduced to my way of life. It's because...that very way of life is what i try to protect... which is why i don't resort to the actions of others..." Gabe then laughed.

"But i will resort to the actions of others to protect it.... funny huh? A walking contradiciton in stilts. " She then seemed to inquire for his name?" Gabriel Gatsby, I work at lucky clover. I'd invite you... but.. id advicse against sitting at my blackjack table. I dont play favorites.... and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again [Gabe]   Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Aya smirked. "Whatever. If you say so. Contradictions only don't make sense if they hurt your ideals. Don't be a damn loser and let them get in your way. If you have to compromise you let it happen if it helps you. That's all there is to it. Heh!" She said, kicking the ground in front of him when he challenged her. "Fuck off. I'll win every hand at your table. AND I'll bet money. Now hear that and call me your Mistress. Heh, you'll see me richer than the fuckin' Queen." So saying she walked towards the door with a cocky smile before glancing back at him with an expecting face like she knew she'd see him again. Now she had to learn cards; not that she was inept at playing, but now she had to learn to prove him wrong. They always had to be proven wrong. Aya was never above a challenge.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again [Gabe]   Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:57 am

Aya Reiji Kyokudou of the Fool and Gabriel Gatsby of the Magician have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again [Gabe]   Let's Try Again [Gabe] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Try Again [Gabe]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2