Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kappa Worship? [Gabe]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viche

Viche

Kappa Worship? [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Kappa Worship? [Gabe]   Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Kappa Worship? [Gabe] JaxnI9U

A samurai always made sure he was friends with the spirits closest to his house. And that was a statement Natsu took to heart quite severely. He was convinced there was a kappa that lived in the river behind the twins' house and he was dedicated to making sure it was happy.

He always made sure the shrine was clean and tidy, that there were no weeds growing around it, and that he always placed cucumbers on the offering plate every morning. He wanted to make sure the kappa was happy and didn't bring any harm to his household. It was also part of his training, a type of meditation he did every morning. He actually prayed to the kappa sometimes. For protection against other demons and the likes... He didn't know if it cared that much about them but... It was a nice thought.

Regardless, the fence around the twins' backyard was a white picket fence, reaching to the chest of most people. It was easy to see what the girlish boy was doing and easier still to call for him. Their house was positioned a little farther from most houses though, and it was somewhat out of the way for most people. But the river was a popular one to fish in so he wasn't completely sure if he'd stay alone for long.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kappa Worship? [Gabe]   Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:44 am

Why was Gabe visiting a shrine? Who really knew? Gabe once thought that these shrines would grant wishes if you added a small donation and wrote some sort of dream catcher. He actually hoped for it to be true, Gabe did have a wish that he wanted to see fulfilled. " Hmm...." With the small paper at hand, Gabe expected to have some kind of privacy to gather his thoughts about doing such a thing? Or, something along the lines of wondering if something like this would do any good for Gabe at all?

As a matter of fact, he did notice someone over yonder. "Umm...hello? " Gabe woulds make a bold move and call out to the lad. "Are you the caretaker of this shrine?"
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Kappa Worship? [Gabe]   Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:12 am

The boy would stiffen as he heard a voice. More specifically, it felt like a voice being directed at him. What? Why would someone call out to someone in their backyard like that? Furthermore, why would they ask something like that if he were currently taking care of it...? This was starting to get confusing very quickly...

"W-What...? G-Go... Ah..." he'd clutch the courage talisman that was hanging from the necklace tightly. He could barely talk... This whole ordeal was just a tad bit too terrifying for him... If he had prepared himself for this, he would know what to do but he was just sprung on by some random passerbyer! It was too terrifying for words...

"Yes. I-I'm, um... W-Why are you here...?" he'd ask timidly, slowly turning around to see who was approaching his backyard. He really didn't know who he was. He had never seen this person before. He wasn't like the fishermen who came by periodically... Who even was this...?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kappa Worship? [Gabe]   Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 4:19 am

"I live in the neighborhood.... I heard something about an old shrine that was protected by a young samurai. I just figured that if something like that was still watched over by some that praticed martial arts in such a way, maybe there is some merit to leaving a wish there. That's all I came here to do..." Gabe would say to the man as he looked around. "I'm sorry, am I intruding or something? It looked to me that you feel nervous because of my presence? Or something along the lines..."Gabe was hoping he didn't disturb the area.
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Kappa Worship? [Gabe]   Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 2:21 pm

What was he going on about...? For starters, Natsu was a shut it. He didn't leave the house let alone let people know his hobbies and likes. Secondly, his shrine wasn't old... It wasn't and shouldn't even be that well known. It was tiny and in his backyard and recently built. This was bewildering and the girlish boy would just stay silent. Was he someone scary? He felt like it... He knew things he shouldn't and that scared him.

"P-Please leave... This is my house... A-And I don't want you here..." he'd say quietly, holding his hands tightly in his lap. He was terrified... What was this man even doing here? Was he a fisherman? Or some creepy stalker? It was so strange...

Again, the shrine was small and in the backyard of a shut in. How Gabe heard these things is... Quite strange and most unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kappa Worship? [Gabe]   Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:35 pm

"Oh........oh......"It was as if something dawned on Gabe that he haven't quite noticed until just now. "I was trespassing on your property...this belongs to you!!!" "Gabe then snapped his fingers. "I see.. so this isn't even a local shrine...even though when i go fishing and run into the other anglers, they certainly make it seem that way. With a little nervous laughter, Gabe crumpled up his paper and did a short bow of respect. "I'm sorry for trespassing, it was a misunderstanding and I meant no harm with my presence here." With that being said, Gabe turned to leave, respecting the boy's wishes to get off the premises.

That was quite foolish of Gabe, but he would try not to make that mistake again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Kappa Worship? [Gabe]   Kappa Worship? [Gabe] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:08 pm

He'd wait for the man to leave before rushing inside. That had gone terribly... And who was he? How did he know those things? He'd stay silent before sinking into a corner of his living room. He didn't know how to feel about all of this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kappa Worship? [Gabe]   Kappa Worship? [Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kappa Worship? [Gabe]
Page 1 of 1