Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Viche

Viche

To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]   To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Natsu would turn to his sister and pout. It wasn't helping that she was teasing him too. With a sigh, he'd look down at his feet. He could still see those eyes staring at him... It was awful...

"Why do you h-h-h-have to take his side? T-That's not nice..." he'd say with a quiet sigh before looking back at Arctic with a frown. He was starting to get... Panicky. And he could feel the worry bubble up inside of him. It made him sick and scared and he didn't know what to do.

"Y-You're my sister... I-It's different for you..." he'd say simply before looking at the kid one more time before returning to looking away from him. He didn't want to be here anymore. He'd rather just order some cucumbers from the grocery store than do this and be with him here and everything...

"N-No..." he'd say coldly at the offer. Couldn't they just get this over with? He didn't want to do this anymore...
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]   To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Arctic would pull her brother up close and wrap her arm around his shoulder, hugging him as they walked. "Aww, you know I'm only teasing. Come on, when are you gonna learn there's nothing in this world more important to me than you are." She'd say, ruffling the boys hair lightly before giving him a reassuring smile.

"So, it's because you're my brother you tell me everything?" She'd question teasingly. "What if I wasn't and I was just someone you met when you were younger and we became good friends? Would it be any different then if I was still the same person in the way I acted?" Honestly she was quite interesting in her brothers response to this, he did know that other people could be kind and caring too didn't he?

"Cool! The cucumbers are just up ahead you say? Well that's good, once we find them we'll get out of your hair, hehe." The girl would say to the boy that had been leading them, she tried to word it in the nicest way possible as to why they would be going. But anyone could guess it was so that Natsu would stop being so panicky. "And I'm fine." She'd say when offered the tangerine. "I'm sure they're lovely, but I had a lot to eat before coming out today. Well, I guess I could save it for later?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]   To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 5:40 pm

"Yes. But it's okay, it's no trouble at all." He said. He listened to her response about the tangerines, and nodded, handing her two.
"Sure. Here ya go. Think of it as a parting gift because, well, we're here!" He said, stopping and pointing twoards a sign with a cucumber on it.

"If that's all, I'll be seeing you two around then. Bye." He said, waving cheerfully goodbye as he walked off unless stopped by something.

Exit(?). Sanity Levels: 95%
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]   To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:04 pm

He'd stammer out a rather confused noise. Why were they having this conversation in front of someone? It embarrassed him that she was doing this now. Couldn't they do this at home? Or, like, anywhere else in private? He'd sigh though, crossing his arms as he listened to what Takeru had to say.

"I-I'm... Sorry... People... Stress me out. So... T-There, I said something nice!" he'd say with an irritated sigh as he finished his apology. It was hard to talk to someone he didn't know. It festered up in him and trying to go against all his fears and everything... It confused him and made him angry. It just made him more scared.

"G-Good... We're here... T-Thank you... I-I'm... Going to go get some now. B-Bye." would be his response to Takeru before moving away from the leaving boy and towards the cucumbers. He breathed in gently, his nerves seeming to calm down at the departure of the helpful young man. He didn't want to think about anything but the cucumbers now... But... He knew Arctic would tell him something... So, he just went to pick the first nice cucumber he could find.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]   To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Arctic would nod to the boy who had been helping them out. "Thank you for all your help!" She'd call out to him as he took his leave. "Sorry for any awkwardness we may of caused, hehe." She'd giggle teasingly as she turned back to her brother with a light smile. They were alone again which she knew would make him perk up a little, plus despite if that other boy did make him anxious or not he still got them to where they wanted to be so at least he helped out. "Come on then, buy your cucumbers you were here for."

The girl would wait for her brother to buy what he needed as she window browsed... Well there weren't windows but you know what she meant... At the other nearby stalls to see if anything caught her eye. Eventually getting bored and heading back to her brother hoping he was finished. "So then, you ready to tell me what these were for or what?"
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]   To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 2:21 pm

He'd sigh gently, gathering the cucumbers he wanted and handing them a little forcefully to the vendor. He'd pay for them quickly and walk away from the people with a deep sigh. He was stressed, and annoyed, and scared, and this whole event was a failure. He hadn't proven to anyone he was strong... In fact, he probably made people think less of him...

"They're for the shrine I made in our backyard... I want the kappa to be happy so it doesn't make a mess in the river or hurt someone... I know you think it's silly, but I was worried if a fishermen ever came too close to our house, they might get hurt..." he'd say with a small sigh, standing a little bit more straight up before pulling his phone out and texting his chauffeur to come pick them up out here. He didn't want to go back on a bus, and he'd sit down at the nearest bench.

"I-I'm sorry, Arctic... I made a mess of today... I'm trying so hard not to lock up and be so mean and panic but... It's so hard... My brain just won't let me smile to a stranger or be all nice like you are... B-But, I'm trying my hardest. I did good on the bus, you have to admit that much." he'd say with a nod of his head, trying to regain his normal composure for his sister. While he was weak, and she knew that plain as day... He didn't enjoy being sad in front of her. He gave her enough grief, and showing his own misery at his situation wasn't fair to her.

"Anyways... My chauffeur is on his way. We can talk for a bit if you like... You can tell me about one of your latest outings! That would be fun, no?" he'd say with a bright smile only she got to see. He didn't want this to be all about him, at least... Let this be more about her for once, was what he thought. Maybe it'd make her happier.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]   To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 6:05 pm

"Oh that thing? Hehe, you do like to believe in a lot of funny things Natsu." Arctic would tease as she listened to her brothers explanation of what the cucumbers were for. She knew it was probably for something along those lines, he wouldn't had want to come all the way out here just for cucumbers to have as a snack after all. "Don't worry about it Natsu... I'm sure you'll get better at talking to people over time, I know you find it difficult and I'm sorry I kinda pushed you to try a little harder today. But trust me you'll get used to it eventually." The girl would say as she messed with her brothers hair playfully. "And yes, you did excellently on the bus."

"What have I been up to? Well, uhm. Not a lot really. A lot of the time I do stuff with you but I guess the most recent thing I did was go into the more crowded parts of Endy to go shopping, mostly window shopping though. Although I did buy these new shoes." Arctic would begin explaining to her brother, showing off the shoes she was talking about by waving her feet around for a moment before continuing to tell Natsu about what she had been up to recently. Before long Natsu's chauffeur had arrived and the pair continued talking on their way home but as for what they had set out to do today. It was mostly a success.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]   To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Arctic Breeze of the Empress Arcana and Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant Arcana formed a Social Link!
Arctic Breeze of the Empress Arcana and Natsu Breeze of the Moon Arcana Social Link ranked up!
Natsu Breeze and Takeru Kagemaru failed to form a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]   To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Tame a Kappa [Arctic, SMTelos]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2