Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viche

Viche

Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] Empty
PostSubject: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] KkWqzk3

It had been an exhausting day to say the least. Natsu had woken up bright and early at six to get ready and start cleaning by seven. It was true he and his sister didn't make big messes but he couldn't help but dust everything at least once and sweep the back porch just in case. He really just wanted to make himself somewhat useful. it felt like his parents and Arctic did everything for him... So the least he could do was keep the house clean and keep Arctic as healthy and happy as he could!

Though, now that the cleaning was done, it was time to find some nice spare time to read up on more talismans! He was an avid believer in training to become a samurai! Maybe then he could be... Well, less afraid? Well, for now it was just nice to try!

Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] Room

Curling up on his comfy couch in the library of their house, he'd pick up his talisman book and flip through the pages. He was still a trainee and didn't exactly know what he was doing... But maybe if he read enough and practiced enough he could make a real life awesome talisman that did something! Well, for now anyways, he was really just waiting for Arctic to get back home. He needed to know what she wanted for dinner before he made it.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:49 pm

"I think that's about everything..." Checking over the list of items that Natsu had gave her to get from the store, Arctic would mentally tick off each of the items she had gotten so far. Tick, tick, tick, rice is written here four times in a row, that'll just have one big tick, tick, tick... Drats, forgot to pick up more toilet paper. After a quick survey of the store once more, the toilet paper was located and placed into the basket with everything else she needed. Cool, that seems to be just about everything she was here for. Now it was just time to pay and head back home.

The walk home from the store was a pleasant one, much more so now that she and her twin brother lived in more of the rural part of Endy away from the big city. This walk was definitely much more relaxing and calm than heading back to their old home from the local super market. Here it was quiet, there were birds to be heard singing and there was actually greenery of trees around here. Getting used to living without their parents is gonna be tough, but she would never regret moving to a tranquil place like this.

"I'm baaacck!" Arctic would call as she unlocked the door, dropped all of the shopping bags onto the floor then closed the door back up behind her. Phew. It may be a nicer walk, but it was definitely a longer one. "Natsu! Come help me with these bags would you?"
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] Midare.Toushirou.240.1905805

With his sister's call, the girlish boy would jump off of the couch and toss his book back to the cushion it had been resting on. With a gleeful smile, he'd step towards the door with eager eyes. He wanted to do something again! It could get so lonely just him in this big house... The kappa hadn't been around lately... Maybe he wanted more cucumbers? Hm...

"Arctic! Wonderful news. Now, you got everything, yes?" he'd say with his girlish voice as he went to pick up some of the bags. Rice, good... He needed to eat that so he could become a better samurai! It was important to eat a traditional samurai meal to become a better one! Or, at least his book said so.

"Good good, seems like it. Wonderful job, sister! Now, what is it you would like for dinner? I've been thinking of making home made sushi... Maybe a rice porridge? I could also make rice cakes with some sort of fish paste spread!" he'd say as he listed off his favorite dishes. He knew she probably didn't like most of his rice dishes, but that's why he told her to get meat and other such foods. It was just as easy to make some curry for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:27 pm

"Yes, yes, of course I got everything you dope. You think I'd just ignore whats on the list?" Arctic would reply teasingly as she watched her brother rummage through the bags anyway just to make sure. Seriously, its like he didn't trust her at all. How rude. She'd pick up two of the bags that Natsu had already had a quick rummage through and started to take them towards to kitchen. "Come on, lets get everything unpacked first, you can check everything there whilst we put it all where it belongs."

"See! Told you I'd gotten everything!" Arctic would say triumphantly, glad to be in the right after boasting that she would be. It was always horrible when you say you've done something perfectly then later found out you did in fact mess it up, made you look even more foolish! "For dinner? Oh, well, uhm... You think you could make us something more, American tonight? I dunno, it's not that I don't like your special dishes or anything, its just we tend to have them every day." She knew full well that would probably hurt his feelings a little, but it was true! Eating Japanese styled food all the time wasn't something she was particularly fond of, they were nice, but she liked to have a bit of variety every now and then. Wouldn't everyone?
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:04 pm

He'd pout before smiling at his sister. He was compulsive, he couldn't help it if he wanted to double check just in case! He was just a little neurotic was all... Well, not really. More stir crazy than anything. It was easy to get excited with all the new stuff in his home!

"Well, come now! I just wanted to double check. What if a youkai stole the rice! You do know there are some that eat the food right out of your bags! Did you bring the talisman I gave you? Did you feel safer with it?" he'd ask as he started putting the foods stuff away. He'd hum as he did so, looking back at his sister with a grin. He really didn't understand why she thought he was that frail... He was pretty frail, but she could tease him all she wanted as long as it was in good fun.

"Sure, that's fine. What would you like? We have a lot of meat and greens... Maybe something fried?" he'd ask as he opened the freezer door to see what they had. He hadn't taken anything out so they'd need to let it thaw, obviously... But prep work took a lot of time for meat regardless of the dish! So, he didn't mind.

"We can talk while I let the meat thaw. How was the store? Anything interesting happen? Has mother or father called you lately? Mom said she wanted me to go shopping with her tonight so... I'm not too excited about that." he'd say with a nod of his head as he began pulling out some spices. Meat had to be seasoned after all... But where was the salt? Hm.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 12:51 pm

"Uhhh, yeah. Yeah, I felt way safer with it on me." Arctic would reply, remembering that she'd actually left the talisman in her bedroom this morning. She too would smile back to her brother before continuing to put away more of all the food stuff, taking a moment to take anything that wasn't meant to be stored in the kitchen to where it needed to be. Toilet paper in the bathroom, new batteries in the draw under the telly so Natsu knew where they were if his torch ran out in the night, cleaning stuff in the utility cupboard, girly stuff no one needs to know about in her bedroom where Natsu doesn't know about...

Returning to the kitchen, Arctic was glad to find that Natsu was okay with preparing something different from his usual tonight. "Hmm... I'm not really sure what, haven't thought that far ahead. You're still the master cook, I'll let you decide, my only preference is that it isn't something foreign for tonight." Literally anything else would do, even something simple and honestly not good for you. Like a burger, or fish and chips. Something greasy would be a nice change for once, it wasn't the best for you but damn did it taste good.

"Woah, woah, woah." Arctic would say, covering her brothers mouth for a moment as she was bombarded with questions. "One question at a time would ya? Give me a chance to answer before you just keep piling them on top of each other!" She'd say giggling, she didn't know why she found it so entertaining to tease her brother, but from her knowledge all siblings did it so she didn't feel too bad for it. "For starters, the store was fine, nothing of too much interesting happened, well, the person in front of me when checking out the food had a little incident with his bags ripping and all his food going everywhere the moment he stepped outside the store. Trying not to laugh at that was way too hard, but I felt really sorry for him. Father called me yesterday about possibly going back to their place one night to eat dinner as a family again at some point, but I'm pretty sure I told you that already. And finally, I thought you liked shopping? Mother will look after you just like I do, feel lucky she's invited you out, I'd love to go."
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:03 pm

He'd smile at his sister's lie. He hadn't actually gone into her room to clean today, so to him, the lie was the truth and he couldn't be happier! He knew his sister didn't agree with a lot of what he did... But he only did it to try and help out in what little ways he could. Sure, she probably didn't believe in youkai like he did... But he liked to think that a small part of her did.

"Good, I'm glad to hear that." was his simple response before moving on. With a shrug, he'd decide to pull out some chicken and oil. Maybe some chicken fingers would taste good? They also had enough condiments to make a tasty sauce for them! Maybe some home made honey mustard or a spicy ketchup? Something like that would be heavenly!

"I'll fry us some chicken and make a sauce for them! Maybe a salad on the side for something green for us... Maybe a peanut sauce? Or would you rather have an American dressing for the salad?" he'd ask before pulling out a pan and some oil and the basics for pan frying things. It would be good to get ready, but the chicken would need some time to thaw...

"Well, I just wanted to put a bunch out into the air! It's good to make the atmosphere feel friendly, you know." he'd say with a happy smile before listening to his sister's answers. He didn't mind being teased, after all, he was used to it by this point. It was all in good fun, honestly. Him doing things to be teased in response. As long as she wasn't mean about it, he didn't really care.

"That does sound funny though... I would have probably gone to help him though... If I weren't so... You know..." he'd say with a small frown and shake of his head before realizing what words he said. He liked to at least pretend like he was a normal and functioning person. Honestly, he didn't like the fact he was so helpless but pretending he wasn't made things a tad easier.

"I think you did tell me. Do we have a date already set? Should I call my chauffeur to let him know in advance?" he'd ask with a small tilt of his head as he pulled out some greens to prep for the salad. Honestly, the counters were becoming quite crowded at this point... But once he started doing something he couldn't just stop. Chicken was thawing out nicely though. He'd start on cracking some eggs to make an egg bath for them and get the flour and the bread crumbs out in small bowls to start frying as soon as possible.

"I do but... Mother will probably be called to work again like she has the last three times... I know she means well but the whole ordeal is so draining and scary when she leaves that I really don't feel like going this time... I already called her though and she insists that I go so I'll be out for the night. I'll call you in case she has to leave again." he'd say with a nod of his head, sighing gently. He loved his parents, he really did. But they didn't really understand the extremes his social anxiety really went to. After all, they were so busy and gone all the time how could they? Arctic was the only one that really knew how bad it could get...
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:04 pm

"What ever you just said, that sounds perfect." Artcitc would say with a light laugh when Natsu suggested their dinner, honestly she wasn't fussy. She merely wanted something non-foreign tonight, anything her brothers little head would come up with as long as it met that preference was fine by her. "Hey! Don't make me sound like a bad person by saying that! I would of helped him myself, but as I said he was in front of me in line so I was purchasing everything at the till when it actually happened. Some other people nearby him helped out anyway, he was fine. Trust me." She'd say with a slight sigh, knowing full well that last part wasn't true.

"Yes, we do. Although he did say we could call him up and change it if it's inconvenient for either of us in any way." Her father had actually suggested multiple dates that would be okay for him, that was the whole reason this was happening. Father didn't usually get much time off and he'd just hit a lucky break this week so wanted to spend some time as a family. "I have it set for tomorrow at six. Although he can do any day this week except Thursday if you'd prefer."

"I'm sure you'll be fine Natsu..." She'd sigh once more, slightly jealous that she wasn't invited to come along. Although she knew why, Mother was taking him somewhere very special tonight as a surprise and it would be weird if she tagged along. "I'm sure it'll all go fine, okay? And don't you worry if it does go wrong, just phone me up and we can talk whilst your chauffeur comes to pick you up. That sound good with you?"
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:01 pm

He'd smile before continuing the preparations for the meal. He was happy he could make a meal they'd both enjoy. A hum would escape him as he decided to start tossing the salad. There would be quite a wait on the chicken, he was afraid... Might as well start on the salad.

"I'm sure he was... I can tease you some too, you know!" he'd say with a small smile before nodding his head gently. He was fine with the time... He just knew father didn't approve of everything he did. It was fine, he could ignore the jabs and stares here and there but sometimes it got hard...

"That time is fine. We can go then." he'd say with a nod of his head. He'd finish the salad finally before moving onto the chicken. It was a little hard work but making the batter and then starting the fry the chicken became quite easy after a bit.

"I suppose I could... Alright, I'll be calm about it then. Sorry for worrying you about my silly issues." he'd say with a smile to hide his inner frown. It was hard to stay optimistic about certain things... And when it came to shopping with his mom... Well, that was that.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:38 pm

"I know, I know. It's just funny when you do it." Arctic would say, chuckling to herself. She just found it amusing how serious Natsu could sound sometimes even when he was joking around. He always seemed to be worrying about himself even when he really didn't need to be. It was a shame sometimes, he was a really nice brother and probably make a really good friend to other people if he left his shell even a little.

"Awesome, glad to hear. I'll text Father to tell him the time is definitely okay, you know how he gets when he is unsure of something. He likes everything to be certain and what not." The white haired girl would respond, pulling her phone out of her pocket to send a quick text to her father. As strict as he could be, she was looking forward to seeing him again tomorrow.

Arctic would nod pleased once her text was sent. "Good to hear, and never worry about if you're making me worry, heheh, you're too important to not want to spend time with to help you if I can in anyway." She'd say, patting her brother on the head. "Besides, not like I have anything better to do tonight. If I did get to talk to ya at least I wouldn't be bored right?"
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:22 pm

He'd smile and nod gently, returning to preparing the food once the meat had thawed. He'd begin cooking as he listened to his sister talk. He liked it when they could simple, normal things like this... It made him feel as if everything was right in the world.

"I know... Alright, it is a plan then. I'll call my chauffeur after dinner." he'd say with a small nod of his head before finishing up the meat. Salad was next, and that was easy to make. It would only take him a few minutes to mix, toss, and serve the peanut salad.

"Alright... Well, go get ready for dinner. It will be done when you get back!" he'd say happily as he smiled at his sister. She was always nice to him and always made sure he was alright... She honestly raised him more than either of their parents did. He wanted to repay her for that sometime in the future...
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:39 pm

Good. Everything was set in stone, she'd make sure she called father to arrange a specific time later after the pair had dinner. She knew roughly what time it was but it was always good to plan thoroughly when it came to their father. He liked everything to be just perfect after all.

Okie-doke. I'll go set the table and what not." She'd reply with a smile and a nod. Today had been quite a simple day, but it was a nice one nevertheless. Sometimes it was those quiet, peaceful moments with family that were the real highlights of the week anyway. Not everyday had to be filled with excitement after all.

"Table's ready when you are!"

-Exit for dinner.-
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Natsu has established a rank 1 Social link with Artic of the Empress Arcana...

Arctic has established a rank 1 Social Link with Natsu of the Moon Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]   Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Balmy Sitting Room [Arctic]
Page 1 of 1