Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Face Claim Sign-Up Board
Today at 2:33 am by Penny

» The Last Angel [Junction] -Complete-
Today at 2:26 am by Penny

» Hono's Compendium
Today at 1:40 am by Squishy

» Hono's Social Links
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Squishy

» Genetics of Bellum Custos (WIP)
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by TheDeathNaught1

» Hamlet (Hono's Persona)
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by Godai

» Liam's Compendium
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Ryugon

» Liam's Social Links
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Ryugon

» Athena's Compendium
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by Athena

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

The pudding is out of the bag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: The pudding is out of the bag   Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Hello People of New Arcana who are taking time out of their day to read this based on the very odd title. As most of you probably know, my name is Ari, I’m a very...Odd person that on many occasions has said and done many stupid things. Even so, I’ve never been one for lying, it’s never really been my forte. I’m not saying I’ve lied to everyone on this site about anything, well somewhat. It’s more just keeping a secret. At the moment, it is in January, and obviously after January is February, which is the month of my birthday. On the fifth to be exact. Then, I am scheduled to get a surgery, I’m not gonna go into details on why because at the moment the facts are honestly confusing for my mid-pubescent mind, so just PM me if it’s very important to you. All that’s really important about it is that it has a supposedly low chance of survival. I’m not really trying to depress everyone by saying this, I honestly didn’t even want to. But after two specific people… Found out, I guess is the best way to put it without going into detail, I changed my mind. You guys at least have the right to know why I supposedly go missing after February 5th. I’d honestly rather this thread be deleted if I do survive, I don’t think it poses a purpose if I do… Well, actually that’s not the only thing. As I’m assuming everyone here knows, (that was sarcasm if you couldn’t tell) I’ve been dating someone. Obviously it doesn’t matter a whole lot, I’ve whined in an attention seeking manner about my annoying personal love life before in the Cbox, and it’s been probably joyous for everyone there. (Once again sarcasm) So it’d make sense if nobody cared what sad sap I tricked into dating me outside of the screen you all know me through. But actually, this person relates to every one of you a bit...More. I guess it may pertain to the fact that he’s a member on this site. Or that I haven’t actually met him. Pretty weird huh? Must just be my hormones making me cling on to any semblance of attraction from any person. But, I’d beg to differ. I’m sure most of you already have guessed who it is, like I said, secrets aren’t my forte. I’m not a subtle person. So I’ll just say it, I myself, am online dating the one and only Moonie. Yerp, it was about as subtle as attempting to foreshadow Yu Narukami being the main protagonist of Persona 4. Now before you send a reply saying “I guessed it!” or “I could’ve sworn it would’ve been Telos!” or “Really? I thought it was Dojima!” I don’t actually want this thread to be about my extremely subtle relationship with one of the members on this site, or joking about Persona 4. I don’t even want people saying I’ll be doing fine, honestly, I’m burning up with embarrassment and fear just doing this. But I care about you guys enough to at least let you know. But if you wanna turn this place into a shitposting dump I’d be fine with that. If I do survive, I’d love it if this was wiped away forever so I never have to think about this, but I know that probably can’t happen… Au revoir mes amours, Adiós mis amores,
さようなら私の愛する, Hyvästi minun rakastaa, and Goodbye my loves~

"Oh, The Places You'll Go!"

Ashure's super amazing Information!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The pudding is out of the bag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1