Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Party Time! [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Party Time! [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Party Time! [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Party Time! [Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Party Time! [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:54 pm

"Lipstick, check. High heels, check. Hairstyle, check", Brittany chanted as she analyzed her own image in a small, round, pocket mirror she brought along, before returning it to her clutch. She almost never wore this puffball, yellow dress and now she had a reason to remove the dust out of it. A specific occasion demanded a special preparation after all, and she praised it so much to not try to be at least impeccable for the meeting. It's been a while since she was this excited to experience a bit of Endymion's night life with a reasonable company. Having sent a message to his cellphone, all that was left for her was waiting. She did tell him to expect a phone call, but a message was a much less...desperate type of approach. Besides, she wouldn't want the risk of calling him while he was busy or on duty.

The local for the meeting: the entrance of the Concert Hall. Brittany figured it would be easy to spot her if she chose a recognizable enough place that wasn't too "hit or miss"; one thing to avoid was the chance of mismatch. Picking a famous spot for an encounter was the safe bet, and then they could agree on somewhere else to go from there.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:28 pm

This was a bit out of the blue, leaving Gabe to feel a little bit unprepared. However, it seems as if  he was going to go out tonight with Brittany. This is something that Gabe remember talking about with her after he went over to her house. The visit was lovely, and it left Gabe to be a bit vocal on enjoying her company. He didn't expect it to be so soon, which is what surprised him. "Ok..." Gabe would stare blatantly at the mirror after taking a shower, lotioning himself and trying to figure out what he should wear.  After gathering hi thoughts, he would leave his house and head off to the meeting place.

Later that  evening, Gabe would be seen seen standing at the waiting place as well, sending Brittany a text that he's here.

"Ok, maybe i should find her as well?"

Party Time! [Gabe] A9ac67787db104228a6e638f0194407d
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Took a while for Brittany to actually notice her cellphone ringing buried under the myriad of girly stuff in her clutch and if it weren't for the vibrating "buzz" (which at first she deduced to be just a fly or any other winged insect bugging her - no pun intended - at night), she would never pick it, being a natural airhead. Once she spotted it, her smile took scene and covered almost all of her face. "Gabe" was the name displayed in the screen, and the message from him was exactly what she was expecting.

It wasn't hard, after some time of walking around actually paying attention to every single guy she stumbled upon, to spot the guy in nearby distance. The meeting place was a very recognizable hot spot for encounters, yes, but her description was rather vague in regards to WHERE exactly she was supposed to meet him. Some could argue that Gabe's appearance was rather common to stand out. To Brittany, he was noticeable, distinct enough and, if she should add, equally distracted with the environment or perhaps his own thoughts. Or maybe it was just the nightlife atmosphere in Endymion. Despite all possible dangers with the demonic issues, Endymion, as the city that never sleeps, also becomes a confusion of scents and noises that could easily sway anyone, something that Brittany, as a pretty urban girl, greatly appreciated. Gabe not having noticed her meant the opportunity she was waiting for. By walking carefully behind him, making as little sound as she could and at the right moment, Gabe could feel hands enveloping his eyes and suddenly everything in sight turning black. Hands that would later reveal their identity once a merry voice announced what could be taken as a harmless threat:

"Halt! Pass the money!", the cheerful giggle would take over right after, leaving no doubts that it was Brittany all along.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:57 am

Gabe didn’t see her coming, but he did raise his hand’s as if it was an actual stickup. “Ohno! I’ve been put in to such a compromising situation. If you want my wallet, you'll have to reach into my pants. Whatever shall I do?” Gabe said jokingly. “It’s not ever day that you get a robber that smells so nice. Is it who I think it is? “ As soon as Gabe said that, he gently lifted one hand over her eyes and turned over to the right side. “Ahh, of course, Brittany! Hey, you look amazing in that outfit. I just hope you’re warm enough? Wouldn’t want you catching a cold. “ As soon as Gabe let her hand’s go, he started to fidget with his gloves, adjusting them.

“Where are we going? You haven’t really told me that part, I only agreed to come
.” What did she have planned?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 pm

"Ahahaha, no worries, I'm fine! Super fine, really!" The cold nocturnal weather wasn't a concern. At least not now; Brittany wasn't bashful to the point of refusing kindness or any free rewards of sorts, so if feeling cold, naturally she'd accept Gabe's offer. Right now, the girl was more surprised, however, that he noticed the sweet scent of her perfume. He wouldn't know it, but it was her favorite perfume A good surprise, proving that he payed attention to her and one thing she loved is when she can catch eyes for the right reasons! Though, if the cheerleader were to be totally honest, there's more to how Gabe's gentlemanly ways affected Brittany's mood than her predilection for praises. Her smile and high spirits were there, but tinted with a different kind of gleam this night.

"Oh. Uhhhh... I... kinda, uh, have nothing planned?", she chuckled, mild embarrassment over her poor decision. Having focused so much on being impressive by her appearance and effort to be visually flawless, she forgot the most important part of the date: the date itself! "You know, the best things in life are done by improvisation, so that's what we're gonna do! How about we just, you know, walk and chat? We can do that, right? And you can talk more about your work or...something? Or we can stop by somewhere else and have something to eat. How does that sound, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:24 am

"Let me know if you change your mind. " Gabe would say as he listened to Brittany basically state that she didn't really a plan of some sort. It didn't necessarily annoy Babe or anything, he didn't give any sort of reaction actually. "I know a place...... it's something that I haven't done in quite some time, and i'm sure you'll enjoy it as well. " Gabe then raised a finger. "However, since were going with my idea, I get to keep it a surprise until we get there. Not too far of a walk. " Gabe then looked over to Brittany and offered his arm to her. "Shall we get going? It's alot better to keep moving so that we stay warm.

"So, how has these past days been? Did anything interesting happen? "
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 pm

"Alright! You're the boss tonight!", her amusement with his companion's had also tickled the corners of his lips ever transiently until the shape assumed an obvious command of a large joyous grin. Relief was the accurate statement; she was relieved that Gabe apparently didn't mind her lack of preparation for a proper meeting. At the same time, her amusement became amazement with the good manners displayed; Gabe was the purest definition of a courteous gentleman, so much that she almost felt embarrassed to let her arm entangle with his like simulating the intimacy of a couple. Is that how they look like now? Like a couple? She could only wonder.

"Hm? Oh, my days have been...fine. Uh, school is alright, work is alright. Oh yeah, I reunited with a friend from before the Divide. Like...we only met once before it all happened, but then five years after, we recognized each other...", she giggled, staring at some random point in the path ahead. It was a fun thought. She could swear she would never meet the boy again despite Endymion being a metropolis, and yet, he ended up being in the class right next to her. Who'd have imagined? Who'd have thought they'd still remember each other? "Gabe, do you believe in destiny? Like, certain things are meant to happen and you're bound to be there, like the right person at the right time?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:08 pm

"Mhm....." Gabe provided a willful ear to listen to how her day went. Listening was key when it came to women, even if you didn't necessarily care about what they had to say. However, Gabe haven't seen her in a while, and wondered how she was doing? He hasn't seen bernard either. "Oh, a friend you say?  That seems to be quite convenient in the case of destiny. Once in five years, and you continue as if nothing happened? Was the first impression that memorable? "

Gabe would say as he as he moved a little closer to Brittany as they made a left. "Do i believe in destiny?" Gabe had to think about it for a moment. He wasn;t too sure to say the least. "No, I don't. KI believe that with every choice, you probably made an alternate choice in another dimension. Multiverse theories, studying it for a volume of one of my books.  The alternate "what if", you know?  I cant base my life off of one set path happening for me, as if there is nothing else to offer me.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:38 pm

"Yeah, but..."

She pondered a bit over what Gabe said before she could retort with something of her own. The theory about our choices affecting the next course of action and the happenings in succession sounded pretty accurate. But...is that all there is to it? Could we really believe that everything in our lives is fruit of our sole decisions? Do we really have that much power to decide?

"What if some things happen regardless of your choice? Like, important people you thought you'd never seen anymore happen to cross your path again... Or the state the city is in now..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:14 pm

something that's going to happen regardless of your choice? Hmm, well, I think that there is a setting or background of some sort. Something that...far beyond of what we can get our hands on in order to change. What's important then is the decisions we make during those hard times..or after they happen. I still think....or.. I want to believe that... we do have control over our destinies in how we decide to live our lives...for example.
"Gabe would turn to Brittany with a disarming smile.

"Think of our date. You had a choice to cancel and stay home, right? " Though, what Brittany said as pretty troubling. "is there something going on ith the city?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 pm

"I know, but it's different, silly. Like, a few of our encounters could be just, you know, chance? I mean, we haven't always met because we arranged a meeting, right?" She smiled, taping his arm lightly in demonstration of a good humored stance. The day on the Backlight District and the first meeting at the train station were all coincidences, or perhaps the universe working on their favors. However, there was further reasoning for her inquiries and they were far more obscure, not related to occasional cheerful meetings. Enough to wipe out the smile on her face and give place to a more serene, pondering, worried even countenance.

"Oh no, nothing with the city. I was just thinking about it all. Demons, the Eternal Divide...we didn't choose this but we're in the middle of it anyway. Like, the Divide was meant to happen, wasn't it? We don't know what caused it, or how it started... but it's there and we have to live with it whether we like it or not. And all the demons around at night... Do you think there was something we could have done to prevent it back then?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:13 am

"Hm.....didn't think of it that way. I guess you have a point. " She was right, the first few times that they ran into each other were purely coincidental."Demons around at night? What do you mean? Aren't those rumor board theories?" Gabe would say with a feigned look of shock on his face. "I haven't seen demons since that day, never saw them again. On youtube and conspiracy theory pages, they do have some distorted images of things they think are "demons". I'm not ignorant, they exist, but i thought they left the city or something because of the government, no?"

Of course, Gabe knew the truth, However, he couldnt tell her that.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 1:04 pm

For some time, Brittany didn't know what to say immediately. Carefree demeanor allowed her to have a prompt response at the tip of the tongue for these kind of instances, but not when she felt like she had accidentally set herself up. Being a Terrorist is a death sentence and the least thing she needed is, in her typical naivety, denouncing her secret identity to someone she doesn't know the presumable reactions should it be truly revealed.

"Oh it's not like I have seen them either. I'm just thinking out loud..." Shaking her head, it was better to dismiss the topic. Why she brought it up anyway? "I don't remember much of what happened after the Divide. I know some people who say they have seen demons at night, being chased by some even, there was even a girl who went, you know, missing after talking about the Queen and stuff. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit? I dunno, everything's possible in this world but rumors are just that, rumors. Right?" Hopefully Gabe, being the smart man he is, would look over it and not come up with any compromising conclusions with her speech.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 6:52 pm

"Last time I saw them was when I was a kid if it helps any? Have I ever told you that story?" Gabe would say as he stopped at a corner and smile. "We are just about here, so hopefully this will take your mind off of all of your doubts. " Gabe then gently grabbed her dad and pulled her over to the main entrance, which seems like a very busy environment. "Presenting des merveilles d'hiver, the winter wonderland! Well, it's french for winter wonderland. "

Party Time! [Gabe] 6425976537_3c75f09623_z

Gabe then led her inside. " To be honest, its a restaurant that continues the Christmas theme, even if it's not Christmas. You can go ice skating and drink uniquely styled egg nog. You can also have dinner here, with the sober Christmas music playing about in the background. Mostly for people who want to share in the joy and experience it whenever they want to. " Gabe then turned to her. "Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:50 pm

She had to admit, Gabe's gentleness in handling Brittany's confusion was soothing enough to make her forget about such a distressing, controversial topic as demons, tyrants ruling the city and cadets. It was a date, after all (was it?), not particularly an occasion to discuss deep matters. Instead, her eyes laid at the wondrous vision of a part of Endymion she didn't know: the luxurious part.

"Woooow... like...wow... Is this... wow..." If it wasn't for Gabe pulling her in and leading the way, Brittany would definitely stay outside, mesmerized wide eyes, agape mouth in awe staring at the imposing construction. Is that really a restaurant? Once they were in, that's when Brittany's less composed and more childish side came to surface, with an excitement rarely seen even for her usual cheery self. "Really? I never had eggnog! Ooooh can we go ice skating too? Please, tell me we can, I never tried it too! Oh my gosh, I'm gonna fall so many times I'll come back sore from head to toe! This place is so, like, huuuge! I've never been here before!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Time! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Time! [Gabe]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next