Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) Empty
PostSubject: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:56 pm

"C'mon sis! Keep up! We'll never get there and have enough time to play if you move at that speed!"

Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) WFFzSxc
~Raine Rhythm, Red's Little Sister~

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Running as fast as I can I can promise you that!" Red would call out after her little sis, panting lightly to try and catch her breath. Jeez, her sister was already nearly as fast as her and even though she could still easily outrun her in a sprint, the little tike had way better stamina than herself. Plus they were running up a hill, shesh, why did hills even have to exist. Literally the bane of her existence right now. Yet, Raine wanted her big sis to take her to the park, so that's what she was going to do. Hill or no hill... She really wished it was no hill.

Eventually though, the duo would reach the open park of Sunlake Palms. It was less of a park and more of a giant field with some trees around it with a swing set and a roundabout off to one side. Yet it was still a pleasant enough place to be at, if only all of nature wasn't green. Raine at this point had taken no time in wasting dropping the ball she had brought with her and start kicking it around.

"Come on sis! Bet'cha can't get the ball off of me!" The young girl would call, giggling as Red eyed her with a raised eyebrow.

"Is that a fact, huh?" Red would reply with a smirk as she ran over to where Raine was kicking the ball away to. "I'll be sure to make you eat those words!" She'd continue in a playful voice, feigning kicking out for the ball to let Raine think she was doing a good job at keeping the ball away from her. Eventually slipping her foot in as Raine kicked the ball a little too far away from herself and sending the ball hurtling off further into the park towards where other people were walking past, almost hitting into someone as it went. "Whoops... Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:48 am

Ah, what a fine day it is. Makes me want to rest for a bit and take a break from all the madness of the past few days. I really need some breather time, and nature is one of the best ways.... but the park just seems so.... crowded. Ah well, at least it still helps, and I can just find somewhere else to truly relax later, like east eden. Heh, looks like children are playing around with parents and siblings. Very different from what I experienced the past few days. Almost dying from a foolish frog..... who is named frogerio..... I still internally groan at that. Seeing your friendly war weapon almost kill another friend. It is just madness and I need time to calm down. Maybe just a walk through nature and joy will be enough for a bit. Hmm? "Whoah!" Where did that ball come from? Did someone kick it too far? "No, no, it's okay." I say towards the pair who accidentally kicked it at me. Two red-hairs, one about 8 or something along those lines, and another seemingly about my age. They are both quite shorter than me. I look back at the ball that almost hit me, walk over to it and say, "Need this?" while kicking it with enough power to land at the pair's feet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:35 pm

"Oh god, that was embarressing" Red would think to herself as she smiled politely to the boy who had stopped their ball from rolling off any further, at least he didn't seem to upset about it nearly hitting into him, they should of really gotten to a more quiet part of the park before playing but it was hard to stop such an eager child such as Raine. Speaking of which, Red hadn't even noticed that Raine had started rushing off after the ball and was almost next to the boy who had stopped it at this point.

"Thank you!" Raine would call out politely as the boy passed the ball back to her. She'd continue to kick the ball from one foot to another still heading in the boys direction as behind him was the more open part of the park. "Do you want to play too? Come on, come on, you know you want to play too!" She'd ask as she kicked the ball past the boy and rushed after it. "I bet'cha can't get the ball off me as easily as my sister did!"

Watching in amusement as Raine darted off as fast as she could whilst still keeping the ball in her control, Red would catch up to where the boy was standing. God, she wished she found it as easy to talk to strangers as her little sister did, she was too innocent and young to know any better. Stupid ol' older sis always got stuck of words and feeling over embarrassed at herself. If only she could be young again too... "Eheh. My lil' sis has always been too eager to ask strangers to play games with her." Red would begin, directing her voice at the boy whilst trying to catch her breath from before. "Sorry if she's pestered you, you don't have to join in if you don't want to." The red hooded girl would then take a few deep breaths to compose herself before readying herself to chase after her sister again if the boy didn't want to join in the game.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Hmm, that girl is smiling at me. Is she just doing it out of politeness? Huh? The little girl is coming towards me.... what is she thinking? Doesn't she know not to approach strangers? "Your welcome." I say kindly to the young girl. She is still coming towards me, what? "Umm, I don't know about that." I say looking at the older sister I assume. I take the look of a guy who doesn't know what to do, because I actually don't know what to do. How am I supposed to react? How will the other girl react? ????? "Really? That must be quite hard on you." I say sympathetically. Having to keep up with that little ball of energy to make sure she doesn't associate with unsavory individuals must be quite the chore for her. "No no, it's fine. I actually find it somewhat enjoyable right now. Hmmm." I say responding and then pondering. Should I join in this? Well, I am at least a good person, and the girl seems to really want to play. "Eh, sure. I'll join in." I say to the older sister. At least it will relieve some of the burden on her. Well then, now it's time to get this game underway.

Prepare yourself for my strength:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:26 pm

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun!" The younger sister would say, trying to convince the boy to join in with her little game, it didn't look like he was doing much else anyway! Why would anyone turn down having some fun?

Finally managing to compose herself and catch her breath, Red would giggle light heartedly at the boys comment. "Nah, she's not that much hard work usually. She's a little over friendly with strangers, sure, but that isn't always necessarily a bad thing." Well, she wasn't wrong now was she? Quite simply shown off by how the boy eventually agreed to play with Raine for at least a little while. Raine always enjoyed testing herself against new people, plus it was so good to get a rest every so often. "Go a little easy on her if you could." Red would begin just before the boy could run off to join in the game. "She isn't exactly the best at this game, she enjoys playing and as much as she doesn't actually mind losing, try and let her feel like she's winning at first. Please?"

By this point, Raine had already got quite some distance away with the ball, kicking it from one foot to another trying desperately hard to keep the ball close to her and in her control, only kicking the ball too far in front of her once every so often now instead of on every kick! "Coommeee oonnnn! Are you scarreeddd?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 2:51 pm

I smile. Looks like this little girl is quite enthusiastic about playing with others. I guess that enthusiasm is contagious, because i'm feeling it right now too. I raise an eyebrow at her sister's comment. Not that much hard work? I completely doubt her comment about that. But it does seem that she is thinking about it positively. Hmm, I honestly wonder how hard it is on her. Children are quite the chore to keep up with, and it doesn't seem that she has much energy. "Oh, don't worry about that. I'll take it easy on her." I say smiling. It is definently not proper to crush a little girl in a game. Maybe this little bit of fun will take my mind off of the troubling things as of late. Hmm, looks like the little girl is just concerned with having fun, and her sister just wants her to enjoy this. That is quite caring now, isn't it? Hmm, looks like she is quite far ahead right now...... what?  Oh my, is this a child trying to get me into action? "Oh, now you've done it!" I say playfully. I then slowly jog up to her and prepare to lose a bit to this adorable little cinnamon roll, too pure for this world.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:49 am

Red would nod appreciatively when the boy accepted her request to take it easy on her sister. Hopefully he'd keep to his word, as much as she didn't want to admit it, it was a welcomed break to not have to chase Raine around for a moment and if possible she'd want that break to last as long as possible. She loved her little sister, but damn did she have way too much energy for her own good. "Come on Raine, try and trick this guy up like I taught ya." The girl would say to herself after the boy had chased after Raine, it would be an amazing thing to see if her little sister could use the tricks she had taught her against this guy. That would truly make her day.

"Nah, nah, nah, nah, naaah, you can't catch meeee!" The younger sister would cheer happily whilst she still had the lead over the boy, kicking the ball from one foot to another in front of her. Now it was time for her to plan! Big sis Red had taught her lotsa new tricks to stop people gettin' the ball from her, yet they never worked against Red cause she was the one who taught her 'em so she knew 'em all already! Which was totally cheating. But dis guy wouldn't know what was coming! Now, it was time to devilishly decide what trick she should pull off first. Oh, quickly, he's right behind, decide quick! "Try to keep up with me!" Raine would call as she would kick the ball forward with her right foot as the boy closed in, before catching it with her left and flicking it to head back the other direction and turning around with it and heading back the other way. "This way silly!"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 5:17 am

I rush after the girl, closing the distance to a nice and adequate amount, not too far to let her keep easy, and yet far enough so that she isn't pressured so much. I try to deceive the child of my ruse by huffing and puffing some, along with moving in an irregular gait. Oooh my, this kid is quite the little taunter, eh? I wonder what she is going to do about me. Hm? Is she about to do something right now? Oh! Looks like the kid decided to try and pull a little trick on me. She kicked the ball in the opposite direction and is going to rely on her smallness to maneuver faster to gain more distance from me with the ball. That is very good. I don't think that she came up with that on her own, but ah well. I allow the girl to pass me in her rush to the ball and slowly turn and pursue her again, this time, a coming a tad closer. "I'm *gasp* not done yet." I say with exaggerated breathing. I hope that she can make this little game that much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:56 am

Watching in amusement, Red would sit down on the grass as she laughed at how much Raine liked to taunt whoever she was playing with in her little games. It was a cute trait in a child, when they're so innocent and playful but try to take everything seriously. It kinda reminded her of herself when she was younger. "You got him Raine! Keep it up!" The red hooded girl would call out as her little sister slipped the ball back past the boy and started heading back in her direction.

"Sis! Be quiet I'm concentratiiiiinnnggg!" Raine would cry back with a gleeful smile, continuing to kick the ball with one foot then the other as she turned around for a moment to see the boy panting as he was trying to keep up with her. "Hehehe, you're not tired already are ya! We've only just started playing!" She'd say to him before sticking her tongue out, kicking the ball much further in front of her and sprinting after it at a higher speed. "Gotta learn to keep uuupppp!"

For Fun:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Hmm? Looks like her sister is cheering her on. So her name is Raine, huh? Good to know. Aww, that's just adorable. But anyway, it looks like she noticed my panting. "No I'm *pant* not!" I say grinning at Raine. "I can still go, so try to escape if ya can." I say with joy while panting even more. Oh my, she stuck her tongue out at me..... she's probably going to need to get that sort of attitude in check when she gets older. Looks like she is starting to go even faster. Well then, guess I should go faster and get a tad more closer.

For Glory:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:53 am

"Oh am I not allowed to cheer on my own sister now?" Red would call back to her sister teasingly as she watched the girl pick up the pace a bit. That little thing was definitely going to be as fast a runner as she was when she's older, if not even faster than her. "Well if that's the way you want it. Come on guy, put my sister in her place already! Hehe." The red hooded girl would laugh as she watched her sisters face turn from enjoyment to childish annoyance.

"HEY! I didn't mean cheer him on instead!" Raine would cry back with a pout as she almost slipped over her own footing and kicked the ball too far away from herself. "Argh! Now look what you made me do! If this guy wins because of you Red you'll be real sorry later!" The little girl would continue, turning round momentarily to see how much distance she had in her favour, which at this point wasn't a lot anymore. "GAH! Red look what you did!"

"Oh come on sis, you ain't giving up that easy are you? You can pull this back!"

For Fun:

Last edited by Wolfie977 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Hmm? Is there a little friendly teasing coming from the elder sister? Oh my, she is cheering for me to tease her little sister even more? That is quite funny, but it's kind of weird to be put in the middle of such a thing between siblings. "Hey, I can use all the cheering I can get!" I say while panting towards Raine. Woah, looks like she almost lost control of the ball at that point. .....What? The older sibling's name is..... Red? I groan internally at this and slow down a bit. Dear lord this is almost as bad as bloody Frogerio. Oh my, looks like Raine is freaking out a bit because of how close I am to her. Aaand looks like.... Red..... is continuing to cheer on her little sister. I wonder how long this will go on for? This is starting to get a bit tiring.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am

"See! You still know what you're doing, I taught you well! Just keep your eye on the ball!" Red would continue to call out words of encouragement to her sister, who at this point was getting a little tired herself from stepping up the pace a moment ago. Red would chuckle to herself as she noticed this before trying to catch the boys attention and nodding her head at him, indicating that he could try to end the game now if he wanted to.

"I am trying to keep my eye on the ball! But you keep distracting meeee!" The little sister would call back, trying her best to make up excuses for her little mess up before. Yet she was proud of herself how quickly she managed to dart back to the ball and get it back under control, that was until she tried to perform another one of her tricks she had learned to try to gain more distance from the boy. Yet in her attempt to flip the ball into the air, it went a little higher than she expected and ended up landing behind her. To which she'd turn around and pretend that's what she meant to do, making a mad dash to try to get to the ball before the other boy did. "No! I will not lose now!!"

For Fun:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Hmm, so, Red is encouraging her little sister. So she did teach her those tricks, huh? That is very interesting. Hmm? Looks like she's trying to get my attention. A nod? Does that mean that it's okay to end it now? Well, I guess that's fine with me. Looks, like Raine is panicking a little bit. Looks like she also caught back up to her ball. Hmm? Is she trying to pull another trick again? Oh dear, it looks like she messed that one up. Now is the perfect chance to end this silly little game. I quickly run up and attempt to obtain the ball.

For Glory:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:51 am

"C'mon sis!"

It was a close race between the pair as they both made a mad dash for the ball, both of them were very close to one another as they neared the ball. It was almost too close to call who would get there first, but just at the last moment the boy managed to push ahead and took the ball into his own possession much to Raines disappointment.

"A-aww, *huff*, I-I lost...?" The little girl would say, now panting herself quite heavily. She'd really pushed herself in that last sprint and still didn't manage to get the ball! She'd drop backwards into a seated position on the grass of the park before eyeing the boy, at first with a kind of death stare before she instead just began laughing and smiled at him. "Hehe, that was fun though! We should totally play again sometime!"

As this scene was going on, Red took it upon herself to head over to the pair before laughing herself. "Was that all you had left in you sis? You've still got such a ways to improve." Red would smirk, teasing her sister who stuck her tongue out at her in response. "Thanks for playing along by the way." The silver eyed girl would say, addressing the guy who had been playing the game with her sister. "Names Red, this is my sister Raine. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)   Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at the Park :: Afternoon (Death)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next