Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) Empty
PostSubject: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:33 am

"Red. A warm warm colour.
Red. A colour of murder.
Red. A heart filled colour.
Red. A colour of blood.
Red. A brilliant sunset colour.
Red. A colour to be feared.
Red. A love felt colour.
Red. A colour to tell you stop.
Red. A motivation to keep moving oooonnn."

The red hooded girl would be singing in a calm and almost harmonic voice, leaned up against a wall, playing along to her made up song on her red guitar. She had been bored today and her mum wasn't all too pleased with her practicing the guitar in the house so early in the morning. So instead, Red was playing one of her improvised songs on the roadside path a little ways away from where she lived, quite enjoying the fresh air that came along with singing outside. She had never been too fond of playing in front of a large crowd, but out this early barely anyone walked past this place so she didn't mind the few people about their business listening in. Hey, some people mistake her as being a proper street performer and give her money as they pass. What reason would there to be for complaining about free money?

"The red of the sky.
The red of your face.
The red of their eyes, that burn of disgrace.
The red of their tears.
The red of their mane.
The red of their scars, that bring them such pain."

To be honest, the girl had never actually written down any songs of her own. She more or less just improvised with a basic running beat from her guitar, with her selection of topics she sung about being wildly diverse and original. Pffft. Wasn't like she was the best with lyrics anyway, it was just more of an excuse for when she screwed up to have a backup of 'Oh it was improvised, I just didn't think of a good line in time'. Ya know, at least sounds better than 'I can't write good songs'. Cause, quite frankly she couldn't write good songs, like at all. She just enjoyed singing about her favourite colour, word and name. Which may or may not be the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:10 am

Sunlake palms, the proving grounds of a worthy magician. He loved the fresh air, he loves his family home. A little more than that, he loved to indulge in his hobbies, like fishing! Gabe was planning to check out the lake to see how the fish were biting, but the top of his rod was bent. "Tch.." Going to the fishing store in order to get it fixed, Gabe was quite upset to hear that he had to come back for it at another time. "So what? Is the morning wasted? What shall i do to pass the time?" Gabe would wonder to himself as he heard a sound in the distance. "Hmm?" Gabe would wonder where that beautiful singing voice was coming from as he followed it, leading him to see a young woman writing lyrics. " She sounds as good as trinity..." Gabe would say in his head as he clapped for the young woman. "Bravo!! Bravo!!" It seemed random, but Gabe felt that people who did admire the talent of others should outwardly show their appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Leaning back against the wall, Red would close her eyes as she continued to play her guitar to end off the roughly put together song gently. Playing lighter and lighter notes until it felt right to stop all together. She'd smile happily to herself, quite content with the amount of practice she had gotten in this morning. She was about to push off of the wall and start packing away her guitar when a sudden, quite unexpected applause met her ears.

We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) PDxFRDL

"O-oh!" The girl would begin, flustered and blushing from embarrassment. She had never had someone applaud her after a song, if you didn't count her sister. "T-thanks, heh, sorry. I'm not used to others paying attention to my songs." She'd say honestly, attempting to hide the fact she was blushing under her hand as she pretended to cough. "T-the song was nothing special. It was just complete randomness to the tune of a guitar. Half the time I don't even know what I'll be singing about until I'm half way through it. Heh." She'd continue, taking the guitar strap off from around her neck and carefully placing the guitar down into its case before she was possibly asked for an encore. She'd shudder slightly, there would be no way she'd be able to sing anything knowing someone was properly listening to her.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Are you joking? I'm pretty sure if you decided to take your talents to the backlight district, you'll draw a crowd in no time and fill up a hat of coins my dear. " Gabe would say as he pushed up his glasses and gave the woman a respectful bow. I perform there myself on occasion, so that's the best way to measure yourself if you want to know how it's perceived by other people. What is the song about? If you don't mind me asking? It seems to be about a color, but does it have a special meaning to you?" Gabe would say in a curious tone as he paid attention to the girl.

We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) Hirato-karneval-31633602-500-302
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:55 pm

"Ehehe." Red would laugh nervously, trying not to blush any more than she already was. "S-stop it, I'm not that good. H-honestly." Gah, she could barely find the words to reply, she wasn't used to being complimented like this for her music. This was why she usually practiced at home, she was so awful at taking compliments. "You preform too? What sorta performance do you excel at?" The red hooded girl would ask, quickly jumping on the chance to change the subject away from complimenting her. "Oh the song itself? It was just improvised on the spot, nothing special really. Heh. But yeah, it was about the colour red. Red is my favourite colour, I just love it, love wearing it, love looking at it, love singing about it. I just think its great, and it also happens to share my name." She'd say with a light smile, finally feeling as if her cheeks weren't balls of pure red themselves anymore. "So yeah, like I said, names Red. Whabout you?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:05 am

She wanted to know about what Gabe liked to do?" Well, involving crowds, I always like to perform card tricks..." Gabe would say as he flipped his wrist, making a card appear in his hand. "See?" After that, Gabe would make the card zip right back into his sleeve. "I 've been practicing those tricks since I was a kid, was the only thing I looked forward to, which is why I got so good at it. Well, that and reading books." Listening some more, it all came together. "Oh, red is your favorite color. That's pretty nice, maybe it was silly of me to pry then, i'm sorry. " Her name was Red as well, which is convenient. "Gabriel, its a pleasure. "
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:13 pm

"Oh ma gawsh! You're a magician!? That's so awesome!" Red would say with a sudden spark of excitement filling her voice as the playing card would suddenly appear then disappear from the mans hand once more. Red was just fascinated by magic tricks, she'd always been better with her hands placed on interments than using her hands for slight of hand. She was old enough to know that they were simply tricks, but just the skill involved for them she found amazing. "Gabriel, huh? Don't worry about prying, it's nice to talk to someone that appreciates these kindsa things. I'm just not used to finding people like that." And as much as she knew this was going to sound super childish and this Gabriel fella probably didn't have the time to spare for this... Her childlike side couldn't help butting in. "D-do you think you could show me a magic trick or two? I just find magic so fascinating to watch!" She'd request, leaning forward with hope filled eyes.

We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) 9h15wMM

"Pllleeeaaasssseeeee?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:56 am

Gabe wasn't sure how much she paid attention to him, but showing interest in seeing Gabe showing her a trick caused a small twinkle in his eyes. " OK! Red prepare to be entertained!!" Gabe would say in a characteristic tone as he pulled back his gloves and took out his deck of cards. Shuffling them and using slight of hand occasionally to set things up the way that he wanted. Without a trained eye, of course, the girl would know what he was doing. However, going all over the tricks in his head was something that wasn't as simple as one would thing. "Hmm, what should I show you today? Ahh, yes...." Gabe would say to himself as he thought of a perfect trick for the situation. "That'll do nicely... say.. Red, do you like stories?"

Gabe would say as he started setting up the trick. So far, not known to Red, a king, a jack, and another king was at the bottom of the deck. Gabe also separated the other jacks and one king from put of the deck, but it only looked like he was setting cards aside at random." There were three thieves who wanted to break into this house. One entered the house from the front door. " Gabe would say as he placed a Jack on the top of the deck, and showed Red. " One thief entered through the back door." Gabe showed Red another jack and placed it on the bottom. "The final one broke through a window. "Gabe showed the last jack and placed it in the middle of the deck.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Argh! How awesome! Live magic right in front of her, for her eyes only too! She'd never met someone who was good at these kinds of things, but she had always found it fascinating and entertaining to watch magicians on the TV. Some of the things they can pull off is just other worldly! There was no better way to explain it, some of them even made it seem like magic was a reality in this boring world. Pffft, as if.

"Stories? Stories are awesome too! My mum used to read me them all the time and now I read them to my sister before she goes to bed most nights." She'd reply, still smiling with excitement for the trick that Gabriel was going to show her. Watching eagerly to see what would happen, Red's eyes would try to follow the magicians hand motions as he shuffled the deck one way, then another, then another again. She'd try her best to keep up, but she honestly couldn't keep her eyes up with how quickly he was moving all the cards, instead she'd give up trying and focus more on listening to the story side of it instead. "Three thieves wanted to break in?" The red hooded girl would begin to question in a whisper, for some reason feeling it necessary to keep a low voice as to not distract him or something? "Why'd they all need separate entrances... Surly once they found one way in it would work for all of them? Unless they were trying to ambush someone!" She'd continue to whisper, more to herself trying to elaborate and over exaggerate the story to paint a vivid picture in her mind before realizing that it may be kind of annoying. "O-oh, uhm. Sorry, please continue."

Relevant Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 am

Gabe was certainly appreciating the girl's enthusiasm. "Well, who knows what happens in the story. You'll just have to wait and see, no?" Gabe would say as he continued. "Now, a police detective..." Gabe said to Red as he showed her the king. " Saw what was going on and called for backup. "Gabe then placed the king on top of the deck. "There was a scuffle between the thieves and the cops." Gabe would say as he proceeded to cut the deck seven times at a high pace. "How do you think it ended? "Gabe then revealed the deck, going through the cards and showed her. "When a Jack showed up, a King was right next to them. "Looks like crime doesn't pay after all, right?" And thus, the trick ended. "fairly simple, but did you like it?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Red would continue to watch the trick unravel with unquestionable interest, trying her best to spot any trickery Gabriel was performing whilst also listening to the story. That had to be how he was doing it right? Distracting her with the story whilst he pulled off all the tricks! Or at least it probably helps. "I dunno, how did it end?" Red would ask, she knew this had to be the special magical part right after he had shuffled the deck. This was where the magic happened!

"Wait, wait, what! But you shuffled the cards! And especially that one Jack you put in the middle, how'd you manage to get a king next to each one of them!" She just couldn't place how magicians managed to do stuff like that, even if it was quite a simple trick it was still super impressive the way they had to mask everything they were doing to make it look like it was fair but really they knew exactly what was going on the whole time and exactly where everything needed to be. "Yeah, that was cool! I have no idea how you managed to keep track of all the cards to get them to line up like that, I didn't notice you doing anything secretive once, it was really impressive." It was only really at this moment that Red's usual unsociable self kicked back in, she was just enthralled by the thought of seeing live magic that her hidden child like nature had sprung forth. "Heh, thanks for showing me that Gabriel. I, uhm... Wasn't interrupting you doing anything was I? I forgot to ask if you were busy or not, just kinda got a little overboard asking about your magic... Heh..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:31 pm

"Now now, you should know better than to ask that. A magician, never reveals their secrets. It kind of ruins the surprise factor if everything is explained, right?" Gabe would rather her figure out what he did on her own, but his tendency to up the stakes by making the tricks had to guess could very well be a force of habit. If Red figured it out, Gabe would just think of a better one to show her. "No, of course not. I was actually wondering that myself, if i was intruding on your song writing in any way. Gabe would reply back to her in kind, hoping that he didn't take up too much of her time. " My original plans were ruined for the morning, so it's nice that i get to show off my talents every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:30 pm

"I wasn't expecting you to tell me how you did it, don't worry about that." Red would reply with a weak smile. "It was more of a rhetorical question, my self asking myself if they knew how." She'd continue, instantly thinking her example of why she said it to sound really stupid, shesh why could she never think of the right things to say at the time. "Huh, oh no you weren't interrupting me either, I was about finished either way. Gotta head back home to eat breakfast soon, kinda left the house early to practice, cause my mum wasn't all too pleased about me practicing in the house at such an early hour." She'd sigh lightly. "It's uhh... Not exactly song writing... Cause, well, I never actually write any of it down. Heh. I just tend to sing whatever comes to mind at the time, that's why it often doesn't end up that great. Still haven't mastered improvised lyrics." The red hooded girl would look down at her guitar case and pick it up to sling it over her shoulder. "You're plans were ruined? Aww, sorry to hear, hate it when that happens. What were you planning on doing? I-if, uh, you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:11 pm

"Oh? I would think that people would like to hear some good music while enjoying a meal? Who really knows if an acoustic guitar fits around the realm of breakfast time, but people dont seem to mind it when it comes to romantic dinners. " Gabe would say with a shrug. "Well it doesn't matter where you go, because someone will end up appreciating what others might want to try and shut out. Then again, you know what they say about the early bird, it gets the worm and all that." Gabe gave her a definite nod, realizing that she asked him about his plans. "Oh, i was planning on going fishing, but my rod broke from the last time i went. It'll take a while to get it fixed. "
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:00 pm

"Oh, no, no, no. It's not like my mum tries to stop me from practicing. She likes my playing and enjoys listening to it usually, but I couldn't sleep last night... I started practice at like... Four in the morning?" Red would reply rather sheepishly, yawning lightly after remembering how little sleep she managed to get last night. It was just one of those annoying nights where no matter how hard you try, even though you're tired you just can't sleep properly. Those are the literal worst. The red hooded girl would smile with a mixture of happiness and embarrassment as Gabriel told her that other people would appreciate her music, she had never really tried playing in front of a lot of people... If you didn't count on the streets where barely anyone walked past. She'd always been too nervous to try. "Oh, sorry your plans didn't, well, go to plan." Fishing? This guy seemed to love his hobbies. "So you're a magic fisherman? Do you use your magical tricks to catch the biggest fish?" She'd question teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)   We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Could Call This... Red's Rhythm? Eh? Eh?... Nobody? :: Morning (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next