Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Grex's Tainted Persona
Today at 12:21 pm by Grex

» Cecil Erinforth [Endymion PU] [WIP]
Today at 12:00 pm by Godai

» Grex's Book of People
Today at 11:32 am by Grex

» Apple Day [Devi]
Today at 11:10 am by Grex

» Dye Dye Dye (Susan & Zane)
Today at 10:21 am by Grex

» Time Off (Grex)
Today at 8:15 am by Grex

» Mission: What Lies Underneath.
Today at 7:15 am by Grex

» The Saga Begins (Susan & Takeru)
Today at 4:31 am by Telos

» Just What the Hell Did I Get Myself Into? (Grubby & Unity)
Today at 3:03 am by ViniVidiVicci

Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A Book, a Bot. and a Broken Man (For Phoenix) (Night):

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telos

PostSubject: A Book, a Bot. and a Broken Man (For Phoenix) (Night):   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:15 am

For Katsura, he was on his way to the library today for his usual Return and Pick-up run of Library Books. He always had at least 3 books a week come in for him at the library here, and always returned the same amount each time. Usually, anyways.

Today, he was returning several books on the subject of computer technology, and picking up several more on the subject of Mechanical Engineering.

Of course, there was a time where he had to pick up his daughter's requests as well, often with her as well.
Ah, the memories he could reminisce on...
Sadly, he really didn't have time to. He only had about 20 minutes left until closing time tonight, and he was desperate to make it there on time tonight.

He did so, panting a bit as he caught his breath and paused to regain composure.
He then strolled up to return the books, and pick some up as he walked up to the front desk.

"Excuse me, i'm here to pick up the books that came in for me." He said, pulling out his library card and putting it down.

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Book, a Bot. and a Broken Man (For Phoenix) (Night):
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1