Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Blake Belrose(Junction Shroomer)
Today at 2:49 pm by "Gear"

» Cooking Gone Right (Edward Fox - NPC)
Today at 2:28 pm by Ryugon

» Exploring the Academy (Open)
Today at 12:01 pm by Sosina

» The Cowlick (Frog)
Today at 11:51 am by Sosina

» Meeting the frog once more (frog)
Today at 11:37 am by Sosina

» From one manager to another [viden]
Today at 11:23 am by Tadek Raeod

» Meeting an Amazon (Frog)
Today at 11:16 am by Sosina

» Heather (Junction Persona User)
Today at 10:44 am by "Gear"

» An Apology
Today at 10:32 am by Sosina

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Endymion Theory Crafting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xombie

PostSubject: Endymion Theory Crafting   Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Made this topic as an Endymion Theory board. Where we connect the clues of the plot as it goes on and make theories based on what we know. That's about it...

I'll start with things I think are already kinda confirmed.

So Unknown (also known as Rei) was the cause of the Eternal Divide and the original Nyarlathotep Wild Card. Apparently she was pretty normal until she started hearing voices at her doorstep every night that turned her insane, if what she said in her prelude topics were true. So from that, we can guess Nyarlathotep or Lucifer was probably behind that, considering how they had her go activate the terminal and bring demons into the Human World.

She apparently died in a fight with Yomi and was buried with the Terminal with Raidou. Apparently her essence or powers were passed down to the PWC which is reaaally strange. Which makes me wonder when Yomi turned off the Terminal and went insane, did a piece of her mix in with Yomi and cause that.

Yomi was the original PWC and the only guest of the Velvet Room in the prelude. She sacrificed herself to put an end to Rei with the help of Raidou. She's marked as dead, but as we've seen in these other topics there's a chance she's either trapped in the demon world alive, or that's a flashback and she's truly dead but we're seeing what happened to her. Might explain how her power moved onto the NWC.

We know Tormented one is Lucifer's pet that can shapeshift and also orchestrated the Eternal Divide. However, we didn't see them during the fight between the two Wild Cards so we're not sure what part they played in it. And in regards to this, a scientist named "Lou Siffer" I believe was the one who helped them build the terminal. Obviously Lucifer. Most likely for the purpose of bringing demons into our world.

Now that wave hits the whole city, who knows.. maybe the world. Regardless, Endymion was the epicenter. In those five years apparently the Queen pulled the city back together with the help of Julian, Serenity, and her Royal Guard.

HOWEVER, as we've recently learned she didn't save the city from demons but instead from us. Atleast it's hinted by Claire that we all were batshit insane and destroying the city, and she was the one who reclaimed order. I suppose by some sort of brainwashing.

Infinite Jest is probably remnants of Rei who were not brainwashed by her. I don't think their goal involves "freeing everyone's minds" but more so it's about causing everyone to go insane again. Also they seem to be looking for someone, and it can be argued that maybe Rei isn't dead if Yomi is potentially alive. But who knows. I personally believe it's the person the Queen was talking too in the basement of the prison.

Now when it comes to Lisa, I think she's important in the plot. She's the only child adopted by the Queen and rearrange her name and you've got "Isla". I have no clue if this is by chance or if there is a connection. If you were in Ueitawa you'd know this isn't the first time Phile has done this. We had a character named Marah B who turned out to be Brahma in disguise. So who knows..

Then in a recent topic, Doppelganger said something about there being something worse than Demons and Humans. I'd guess that leaves Angels or Shadows they're talking about.

Might of missed some things, but any thoughts?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Endymion Theory Crafting   Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:58 pm

Pretty much sums up what I had thought so far and much more.

But if Rei is the person locked up in the prison, it brings me to a bigger clarification that Rei is the resource that allows us to tap into our potential as Persona Users or whatnot. Kill her, you could potentially take out every Persona User that have awakened after the Divide. And without a ready army of Persona Users, what's stopping the demons from eating us out?

But that's still under the assumption that killing her would eliminate the seed of madness in our noggins. Or potentially eliminating her could lead us to even more unbridled madness. Who knows? I could be talking shit out of my mouth.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Endymion Theory Crafting   Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:28 pm

I don't really have much to contribute, just stopping by to say this is interesting stuff so far (-w-)b

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Endymion Theory Crafting   Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:30 am

Okay, this is all good. I really admire this, Xombie.
Which means it's my turn to step up to bat.
While I don't have much, plot-wise, I do have some theories regarding Jest and other things that i've noticed. It's not much, but I hope it helps.

The Jest::

On the Wild Cards::

The Queen::

Well, that's my theories, anyways. This may be me ranting, but I think it has some merit. That's all for now....

Information of my chars:
People: Takeru and Asano

Personas: Antenor

Social Links: Takeru and Asano

Compendiums: Takeru's Tablet

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endymion Theory Crafting   Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:54 am

Interesting theories.. Very interesting..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Endymion Theory Crafting   Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:57 am

"Look at Philemon just twirling her imaginary villain mustache and sipping her tea. The nerve!"

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endymion Theory Crafting   

Back to top Go down

Endymion Theory Crafting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1