Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) Empty
PostSubject: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:23 pm

So here is the Backlight again. I really need to scour this area for ways to escape and maneuver. Since the Platinum Playhouse is here, it is especially important so that I can go there in secrecy and escape without anyone knowing where I went. I mean, there are the usual fire escapes, alleyways, and if i'm daring the rooftops, though I don't know if that would be a good idea or not. Well, I guess it would depend on the situation. Guess I should just look around and see what possible places to run through, hide in, or maneuver around are. *Sigh* I hate thinking about this stuff, but I have to to be able to survive now that I am basically an unknown traitor or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:06 pm

"Come on! Keep up ya slow poke!" Dashing as fast as she could, vaulting over garbage bins and ducking swiftly through the hole in the fence that blocked the way down this ally. "You're gonna have to do better than that if you want to keep up with me!" The young girl would call out behind her, turning to face whoever it was that was trying to keep up with her down the allies. She'd laugh to herself when she saw them panting heavily and almost slipping over themselves in a attempt to keep up with her. Suddenly, tripping over a discarded cardboard box that the girl was sure wasn't there the last time she came running down this way, the girl would tumble slightly, catching herself just enough to throw herself into a pile of rubbish bags to break the fall.

Panting heavily, Terra would catch up and immediately flop to the ground to catch his breath glad that they could finally stop running. "J-jeez... Y-you're faster than you look ya know... Huff... P-plus you know this place like the back of your hand! I hardly know this place at all, it wasn't exactly a fair race now was it?" The girls exhausted shadow would complain before finally getting back to his feet and helping the girl back to her feet before mocking her. "You know... You smell even worse than ever now. Nehehe."

Giggling at his comment, Callie would quickly scoop up her little fox shadow before he could get away and give him a big hug. "Oh hush, you know you love this smell! Doesn't it just remind you so much of home!" She'd loosen her grip on the slightly gagging shadow who'd crawl himself up onto the girls shoulder before collapsing again to rest."Wow, you really are tired aren't you? Hehe, you wanna call it quits for now? Common we can get back to the main street just down this way, get yourself back into hiding and we can go find something to eat!" At her command and the sound of rest and food, Terra would slip his way back into his dagger form and hide himself away as the girl rushed toward the exit of the ally.

"Oof!" Unsure of how it happened, the girl suddenly found herself sitting on her bottom on the ground. It turns out that someone was walking right past the ally as she rushed out and, in her usual fashion, she didn't check whether or not someone was coming the other way and had crashed right into someone and fallen backwards. "O-oh... Uhm, Sorry about that!" She'd call up, as she attemped to brush the dust and muck off of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:41 pm

*Sigh* Am I going to have to check every single alley for something useful? Seriously, there are thousands of alleys in this bloody city. It would take years to find what I want to find. Oh well, might as well hope to stumble upon a few of the shortcuts. Hm? Is there someone in that alleyway? I wonder who it could be, Tatum maybe? "Huh? Ugh!" What just even ran into me? Hm? It's a girl. "No, no, it's okay. I'm fine." I say getting up and dusting myself off. "Greetings, my name is Tatsui." I say politefully inclining myself to this girl. "Might I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 1:04 am

Brushing the last of the dust from her clothes, the girl would get back to her feet and check herself over. Nope, no limbs are missing, that's a good start. Finally, the young vixen would take her first look at the person she had just rammed into. Oh! It was another teenager? That's good. Well, not good. It still wasn't a good thing to go ramming into people, but if it had to be anyone that was better than ramming into a little old lady... Right? That probably wouldn't had had gone down so well... At least this guy didn't seem to upset about it!

"Hehe, I'm glad you're okay. Not the first time I've ran into someone like that, heh... I should probably slow down a bit before coming around corners!" Callie would reply, blushing slightly. She always told herself to be more careful but she got so easily distracted by the sound of an Ice-cream truck driving up the road and... W-wait, no getting distracted, deal with Ice-cream later! "Oh! Your name is Tatshuai?" She'd reply, shaking her head away from the distraction and not fully catching the boys name properly. "My names Callie! It's a pleasure to run into you!"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Hmm, so this girl is a sort of...... what light color would it be called? auburn? I don't remember. Anyway, this girl seems to have light hair of the yellow-ish sort... golden maybe? She seems to be.... quite small compared to me. Like a good six or seven inches. She seems to have..... very long hair. What is a tiny girl like this doing running around in alleyways and bumping into strangers. It seems that she is relieved that I am okay. "Not the first time? Yeah, you probably should. Especially out of alleyways. Can't see much of what is on the other end of it." Looks like the poor girl is a bit embarrassed. I should be feeling pity on her a tad, but it's kinda cute. ...."Er, no, it's Tatsui. Ta-tsu-e." Jeez. Is it so hard to remember my name? It's one of the simpler Japanese names. Though she seems a bit distracted. "Then greetings Callie...." I snicker. She just unintentionally made a bad pun. "Umm, you kinda made a pun at the end of that, just saying." Hmm, maybe I should ask her why she was running so fast down alleys? "So um, why were you running so fast through the alleys?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 1:16 pm

"Yeah! I'll be sure to be more careful, don't worry. This'll be the last time I run into someone!" She hoped, although lets be honest it'll probably only be tomorrow when she next happens to bump into a random stranger. Why couldn't people just not be in the way when she ran out into the road? "O-oh! It's Tatsui?" She'd blush again as she repeated the name to make sure she said it correctly that time. "Sorry, I'm not usually very good with names, hehe."

Huh? "What's a pun?" The young girl would ask, only for a moment later her mind to click as she remembered something. "Oh! Oh! Those are the silly jokes that 8D makes sometimes! I remember! He always makes me laugh!" 8D always found a way to make the girl laugh and smile, he was great. His jokes must be rubbing off on her if she made one of his jokes by accident like that! Cool! "H-huh? The alleys? I was just... Practicing running?" She'd say confused, partly confused why he had asked and partly cause she didn't really know herself what she would call what she was doing. She was just having fun, she enjoyed running and jumping over things from time to time. "I dunno... It's fun."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:46 pm

"Yeah, that would be good." I say smiling. "Yes. Oh, that's fine, some people I know aren't good with names either." I say that cheerfully until I remember one guy, JACK. I then darken a bit. That bugger is so crazily carefree. I don't know how to deal with him. Oh wait, I'm with someone, probably shouldn't be making such dark tones with people around. "Wait, you don't know what a pun is? ...who is 8D?" I ask. I have never heard of this guy before. Is he a comedian of some sort? Wait, what am I thinking of asking someone I literally just met about someone else they know? "Nevermind." I say discarding my previous question. "....Practicing running? Wouldn't a park be a better place for that?" Seriously. Is this what happens when people have entirely different upbringings from the norm? Not getting basic stuff in society? "Okay..." I say. This girl.... If I talk to her again I might have to educate her about societal norms..... wait who the fuck am I to talk about that? I'm a psyche terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Callie would shake her head. "I mean, not directly what it means. But I kinda know. It's like a joke right?" She'd ask, if I was something that 8D did then it would probably be related to jokes in someway or another. "Oh! 8D is great!" The girl would reply excitedly, answering the question anyway. "He's my big brother! Or... Well... Not really, but he looks after me and acts like a big brother so he might as well be! He's super funny and super fun to be around, we go on silly adventures all the time just for fun!" Speaking of which, she should bug him to take her out on another adventure sometime soon. "A park? Aren't they quite small? Plus it would end up being the same thing over and over again! It's much more fun to have all the alleyways as your playground~." Plus it was way more useful to learn how to run down places like that, just in case ya know?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:51 pm

"Well, yes it is a kind of joke. But it's jokes using specific words as punchlines." I say. I can't believe that this is actually happening right now. A girl ran into me, she is weird, and we got onto the topic about puns which she isn't knowledgeable at all about. 8D is Callie's big brother? No? a brotherly figure? Very funny and lots of fun to hang out with.... silly adventures all the time. Okay, I think I have an assessment of 8D. He's a jokester nutjob ain't he? Well, at least he seems to care about people based on how sweet Callie is. "That sounds really interesting. I might actually want to meet him." Eh, couldn't be any worse than Jack. But not much of anything could be worse than Jack. "Well, if size is an issue, there is always the ALPE camping grounds. Oh." Well of course with her kid-like mentality the same old thing would be boring, and with her personality she would want to see as many things as possible, making parks a poor option. But anyway, she is an interesting girl. Seems to take high priority in fun. That is definently okay.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:22 pm

The girl would nod. "You should! He loves meeting new people, he has a funny way of going about making friends with people which, doesn't always work. B-but he's super cool once you get to know him!" Callie would reply cheerfully, not really understanding the fact that telling a stranger she'd only just met to go and meet her brother too was kinda a weird thing to do as a start up conversation. She just always got so excited when talking about 8D, he was so awesome! "ALPE? I never heard of a place called that before, never over heard anyone speaking about it at least." The young vixen would take a moment to rattle her brain in trying to remember if she had ever heard of that place, she had a lot of random and quite frankly useless information in her head somewhere from the random eavesdropping of passerby's on the street gave her. Yet, nope, she couldn't say she ever heard of that place. "Where 'bouts is that place?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:43 pm

So he loves to be around people, and loves meeting people he doesn't know, but he sometimes comes off as a fool. Sometimes in a positive way, and other times in a negative way. I.... can't believe I am analyzing a friend of somebody I just met. Wow me, way to go. So she does believe that 8D is cool. She has never heard of the ALPE camping grounds? Never overheard? ...Does she have a habit of overhearing people? I honestly didn't think she would do that, but she does seem to have a child-like innocence so maybe she just doesn't know any better. "Where is it? Well, it's in the East Eden District that is... well... East of Sunlake Palms. Kinda in the name, isn't it?" I can't believe I haven't realized the word pun in that. East Eden, is like an Eden, in the east. Mind. Blown. You know, that reminds me, I think I might want to spend some time there to cool down. After all, the past few days have been extremely hectic what with going to the platinum playhouse, saving trinity, being awakened, all of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:30 pm

"Oh! It's in East Eden? I've been there loads of times! That place is awesome, so open and fresh and away from all the bad stuff of the city. I go there whenever I don't want to feel bottled up or to feel more peaceful, ya know?" She'd reply, happily thinking over all the times she had visited East Eden. She had found so many interesting places there, met so many interesting people and animals there, she even had this one super secret place that she was sure no one else in the world knew about but her! It was like a mini paradise. "Must be in a different part of East Eden than I usually visit then, cause I haven't ever heard anything about it. Although again, why would you need a park to run if you could just run through the trees?" The young girl would question curiously, why would you ever need a park in a place like that? It was perfect already, plus it was way more useful to know how to run properly in rough ground like that!
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:52 pm

"Oh really? Huh." So she knows where East Eden is and doesn't know the name of the bloody camping grounds that are in it? Just..... this girl is defying common sense. Ugh. Whatever. So she goes there when she needs peace and space huh? Oh, so she visits a different part of East Eden? Wait, she is asking why we don't just go to East Eden if people want to run? "Well, the ALPE camping grounds aren't really a park. It's basically a camping site with lots of wilderness around it, basically a place to take a sort of vacation in maybe. Also, since people usually don't have much time on their hands, they prefer to be able to go to parks nearby or make the most out of time they can have at places like ALPE." I say somewhat depressed. So hard to manage my time now that I have a bloody persona. Have to not arouse suspicion, do things how I normally do them, go out at night and do shit. Keeping the façade that I still completely believe in the queen and cadets, along with hating the psyche terrorist which I am now one of. This double life will be the death of me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:06 pm

"Sooo... It's like the normal wilderness but with some camping stuff around it?" She'd question with slight confusion. Why would that be more useful than just an open wilderness with nothing to distract you? Surly that stuff would just get in the way, let alone there would probably be people there telling her to take it easy or she might hurt herself. She has only ever hurt herself eleven times in the whole time she'd been running around! A-and she only cried on one of those occasions!... Twice... M-maybe three times.

"Sounds kinda interesting, I may take a little lookie at it at some point if I get bored." She'd say with a light hearted smile, I guess one benefit of a place like that is they'd have food and drink to have after rushing about? That would always be a positive. Although, she was a little concerned why the boy looked kinda upset about talking about this now. Maybe it was something she said? Maybe he had a bad memory about the place? She couldn't quite tell, but she felt it would be best to try to change the subject now anyway, even if just for a moment. "So, uhm, where were you off too before I bumped into ya? I'm not keeping you from anything important, right?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 2:52 pm

"Well, yes. After all, it wouldn't do to sleep in the open with all the bugs, would it?" I say conversationally. It seems that she is confused about the idea of camping grounds. I should have expected that. Hmm, looks like she is open to seeing and learning abit about it. That could be good for her. Ugh. Hmm? "Oh, I wasn't really doing anything in particular. Just looking for some interesting places I guess. No you aren't, it's fine." I say to Callie. Hmm, she seems to know her way quite well around here. Maybe I should ask her if she knows any good places to go, and I could look around a bit while going there. That could be quite profitable for me. "Say, you seem familiar with this area. Do you know of anywhere interesting to go?" I ask Callie. Maybe I can..... why the fuck am I thinking of taking advantage of such an innocent girl? Damn this double life of mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next