Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

In One Ear...[SL](Aisling)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi

PostSubject: In One Ear...[SL](Aisling)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:12 am

Ahh, the night life of Endymion. As the sun had given its last dying throes so did the street lamps flicker on. Even without daylight the streets were filled with the illumination of neon advertisements and the rushing headlamps of passing cars. There was a certain electricity in the air, an expectation of sorts. The atmosphere was filled with this quiet positive energy, the crowds of people buzzing with animated chatter in tight-knit groups on their nightly outings and evening escapades. The cool air did nothing to stem the flowing attitude in the air, optimistic yet eager. No doubt tonight would be exciting for some, tragic for others, but a storied tale all the same. It was life, this was living as people defined it.

...Ritsuko absolutely despised it.

Her day had been absolutely miserable. From her morning filled with stupid kids and hangovers from Hell to her afternoon suffering slave labor under the Wicked Bitch of the East, she wasn't willing to tackle the rest of the day. It felt a bit better once she had taken some time to herself, all alone in her small, comfortable hotel room away from demanding, annoying people that wanted to siphon more energy from her incredibly short patience. She hadn't even done anything, just lied down for a bit, not even for a nap. Just... getting away from the world. Letting it pass her by. She would've been content to sit alone and drink all night in her room watching shitty action movies on Free-per-view from twenty years ago, but here she was. Aoide always got her way. She had desired to be brought to Suzy Q for a twilight jam session and Ritz could feel the hunger gnawing at the front of her mind ever since she decided to crash on her bed. Needy little kami. She would've waved her off and taken the guilt trip if she hadn't needed to go out anyway. Everything she had left of her gin wouldn't quite make two drinks. Can't really survive the night on that. So she dropped a few quarters in the machine outside for something bubbly to mix with it to get her going, and the relaxed attitude led to her deciding to try something social for a change.

The evening chill began to creep up, but Ritsuko was prepared for the drop in temp. It was always wise to dress appropriately before doing a gig. Wear shoes you can spend all night in, stuff you can take off if it gets hot but can keep you warm if you're cold waiting side-stage. Happened to be why rock stars wore those cool jackets. They were pretty damn functional on top of looking badass. Long sleeves were always her norm and her vest was comfortable enough without being smothering. Her leggings under her skirt were nice and toasty too, but they didn't breath so well. As prepared as she was for heading out for the evening Ritz felt... apprehensive. She wasn't feeling up to dealing with more insufferable people for the day, but... she'd make an effort. It still wasn't high up on her list of things she wanted to do, however. It was more of an excuse to keep to herself a bit. She needed counsel anyway. Ritsuko supported herself by her shoulder by the adjacent wall in the parking lot of the SMILE Inn as she lit a cigarette, drawing her guitar from her protective case. Her fingers plucked lazily at the strings in a tune to match the night's ambiance, carrying her song out toward the street as she steeled herself for what was to come.

Building Tolerance:

I don't know about this. I've got a bad feeling.

But for whatever reason may that be? This is a glorious and wonderful occasion, hmm hmm~! You needn't be fearful, child! Surely your soul will resonate powerfully throughout the spirits of men!

That's not what I mean, Aoide. I just... I feel like I shouldn't go out tonight. I can't really explain it. It's... it's something in the air. It doesn't feel right to me.

Fear is not anything worth halting your path, my child, merely a reminder of caution. Step you lightly and warily and you may find yourself the quicker, more rewarding path.

*sigh*...you might be right. I don't really have a reason for it, maybe I'm being paranoid. I thought someone was following me earlier, maybe I'm just freaked out.

You should not disregard your instincts so readily. They are more powerful than you may yet imagine. I merely suggest you keep your heart and eyes open to the world around you, lest it contort to the horrors of which you fear to predict.

Alright, alright. I'll be careful, I promise. No one's gonna sneak up on me and jump me if I'm paying attention, alright?

Internally, safe within her mind, Ritsuko would chat idly with her Demonic soulmate. Small topics along with the serious ones, like how perfectly to describe the air's energy along with what kind of sound she would like to convey this evening. Something powerful and loud for a change, not soulful but overwhelming. It worked well enough for her. To outside observers she would be a simple, unassuming musician humming along to the chords she was striking.

Level and Tier:

Combat Strengths and Modifiers:

Zayasu Ritsuko's Profile | Aoide - Guitar Demonic Weapon | Social Links | Compendium | Calendar
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

In One Ear...[SL](Aisling)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1