Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke"

Go down 
+4
AkaJack
TheDeathNaught1
Retuo
Lost
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Starter?
Rowlet
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 Bar_left40%Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 Bar_right
 40% [ 4 ]
Litten
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 Bar_left20%Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 Bar_right
 20% [ 2 ]
Popplio
Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 Bar_left40%Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 Bar_right
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: DUDE, THE DOOR'S THERE FOR A DAMN REASON! DX   Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:40 pm

DAMNIT KUKIU! Stop breakin' into my goddamn house! Mad

So Mom throws me out with Kukui to do some festival thing or whatever, but Kukui wants to go catch Pokemon. Y'know, to be honest, I'd rather go catch Pokemon. I know he's a Pokemon Professor (I guess they set the bar really low in the Alola region), but I'm from freakin' Kanto. I don't need to learn how to catch Pokemon. There are old men literally everything throwing Pokeballs or rocks or beer bottles at stuff screaming about catching Pokemon, we kinda get the concept. That's actually how they caught Grampa. Miss you Gramps, hope you get parole. Neutral

I think Kukui just wants to show off or something, but he catches a bird thing. Huh. Neat. Imma catch my own bird thing! GO MAC DADDY, YOU SHOW THE WOODY WOODPECKER ASSHAT WHO THA BIRD 'ROUND HERE!

OOC:
Back to top Go down

Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke"   Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke" - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 9:59 pm

We fought them on the beaches. We fought them on the plains! Yet still they came to throw themselves onto the sword! The dirt was soaked red with their blood, our muscles weary... but we would persist. We would hold that ground!
...nah, JK. I spent the afternoon slaughtering poor woodland creatures left and right with my mac daddy Bernie and... Woody. Because Woody Woodpecker motherfucker. Y'know, I didn't think I'd name him that but I guess it works. Anyway, I make it to the festival like Mom and Kukui told me to do. Saw some trainers along the way. All of them were kids. But I gave them no quarter. This one kid was REALLY happy that I murdered his Rattata, I really don't understand it. Why are third graders participating in dogfights anyway? Melemele is fucked up. I did see one girl, she was probably older than me, said she'd show me her sister. Then she threw out a Caterpie. I didn't even think we were fighting, I thought she was tryna set me up with someone. Killed that one, too. Then she told me that her parents caught it when she was born.

Like, wuuuuuuuuuut. Caterpie don't even live that long, bitch, and the fuck is it still a Caterpie? You been hella slackin'. So after crushing some hopes and dreams I see Hau again. Lil' punkass still wants me to slap him around. Then the Kahuna shows up while I'm flexin' my pimp hand and tells me it's Pokemon again. Festival bullcrap. Whatevs, I smoke him wherever the fuck he wants. So these crazy assholes think I'm the "chosen one" or something because the Robot Master likes me and the Kahuna gives me a bracelet. Oooooo...kaaaaaaaay... But Kukui tells me about the Island Master Challenge! Fuck yeah, all these people are idiots, I can TOTALLY take this!

-----------------------------------

HOLY. SHIT. Mom just gave me 35 grand! Where the fuck does this money even come from!? Wait... THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A FLOUR BAGGER. AND THAT TIME I HAD TO SHOOT A DEA AGENT IN THE KNEES MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW! Wait... if we had that kind of cash why the hell do I get free school lunches!? Is this my fuckin' college fund?!

-----------------------------------

Y'know, opening up a Pokemon battle screaming "Kneecaps!" is a great way to get a bat to one. As one kid learned. Reminds me of my childhood for some reason. Caught a bird with HUGE ASS wings tho. I named'im Peeko because... actually, I don't fuckin' know. I don't need a goddamn reason to name things. Quit judgin' me.
Back to top Go down

Roll up in the club like "Waddup, I got a Nuzlocke"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2