Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Questions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:07 pm

"Ehehe, now that one is almost impossible to answer, how dose one place... no that would be giving it away... lets just say Yes, because that's the simplest way to answer that question. Ehehe"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 11:59 am

Moonie wrote:
Questions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:32 am

"Ah there's the question I was looking for, seriously Poochy... Took ya long enough. No, it is not a physical object"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Questions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 11:35 am

"Why yes, and it is currently getting stronger to be frank, heh,"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Questions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 am

"Bingo Bango Bogo!" 8D's hat mounted lights lit one after another as a short jingle played and confetti shot out of his ears. His mischievous smile turned soft as she poured himself and Selenus another drink,"Ehehe... You guessed it in half of your allotted questions Poochy, that's rather impressive seeing as how it was an abstract concept. But yes, the reason I sent you on that wild goose chase this morning was because of the tension between us. You see my four legged friend. Professor J has had quite a few lead hounds over the years. Even during the year I was away he sent a pack to keep an eye on me. This in turn made me quite adept at evading K9 units. So to me, at lest up untill now, you were just another pack leader to toy with, only with the added benefit of an ego to torment and have fun embarrassing... It's just no fun playing with a mindless drone..."

8D smirked slightly and sipped at his scotch gently, savoring the flavor before continuing. "It's called schadenfreude... Leave it to the Germans to invent a word that literally means taking joy from other's pain... Ehehe... Quite the gag eh Poochy? Hmmm... Though I got quite a bit more from today than just a laugh... You were far more relentless than any Pack Leader the good professor has ever cooked up. Also much more clever. You've earned a good deal of respect from me Poochy, and that's not something I hand out lightly. Ehehe... So I do honestly apologize for the head ache I caused you today... Another thing I don't dish out lightly my Hound Pal... Ehehe"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:13 pm

"So let me get this straight." Began the automatonic canine. "You, knowing full well that I was A) Trying to avoid getting into trouble or hyjinks to keep myself alive, B) Testing out a brand new body that I still have to complete payment for and want to keep unscathed and clean for as long as possible, and C) Just finished contemplating the reality that I've been cloned and mass-produced for the utility of a single person who, though I call a friend, I barely know, and that this took a heavy-ass toll on my psyche and mood... decided to send me in a stressful, multiple-hour-long chase through the most commercial district in Endymion for... for NOTHING?!" Selenus practically roared out the last sentence. He had never felt anger so genuine, or so vivid. This.... thing had used him as some toy for his sick, sadistic humor, knowing full well, for he had been fucking told, of how much stress he was undergoing. If Selenus could feel sickness, right now he would feel beyond sick. "You can keep your respect and your apologies. I expect you'll tell J of what you've done, and if by tomorrow morning he doesn't know, I'll tell him myself, and I won't be kind. I'm out of here." Selenus hopped off the stool and headed for the door. Unless 8D said something truly meaningful before he reached the door, he would not be stopped.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:25 am

"Selenus... Do you know why I run?..." 8D's voice would carry none of it's mirth or triviality. If Selenus chose to stand and listen it would become very apparent very quickly that the facade was gone, and the true Model Number 8D was speaking through-So listen up"and listen good Lunar one...-"It is because, like you, I have had a very rude awakening to my true stance in this world. It is not one that I take lightly you see. I am here for a purpose far beyond even my own comprehension. My mission is one that even I do not know why I continue, but it is all I have... I run because it is a momentary break from my existence here. I laugh so I don't cry. I joke so I don't scream. I prank so I don't grow attached to this fake world... You like all others are a figment of the puppeteers... however you are one that I like, and... One that calls me a companion. I have hurt you, and for that I am sorry Selenus. My friend."

8D would wait and continue to clean the glasses for a moment before letting out a slight dry chuckle. "And I've already told the good Professor of my trick... Why else do you think I've been cleaning glasses sense you got back.... Heh...ehehe...aaaah..."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Selenus’s dramatic (and frankly over exaggerated) exit would be rudely interrupted by the voice of 8D. However, this voice wasn’t the exact same as it had been before… no, this voice was much more serene and solemn. There was also something about it that gave out the aura of an absolute defeatist. Selenus would sit still as 8D gave him the schpiel about whatever; Selenus wasn’t really paying that much attention. Frankly, the fact that Selenus had even stopped to listen instead of walking out on him mid-speech was a rough miracle. However, the sheer sincerity and regret in 8D’s voice when he got around to formally apologizing… It made Selenus reflect on a few things. It reminded him of someone in particular: A small girl with brown-orange hair, a white coat and an irremovable grin… she’d forgiven her multiple times for worse; could he really hold a grudge against 8D for something so petty and not call himself a hypocrite?

“…Fine, whatever.” The aggressiveness had long since left Selenus’s voice, and now had been replaced by a tone that basically spelt out the fact that Selenus wanted to simply let it go and resume pleasantries, but was too prideful to do so. “I’ll see you later.” He would say as he left the establishment.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:20 am

"Good bye Lunar one... Heh..." 8D chuckle to himself as Selenus left and he went back to his cleaning. Once alone he thought back to what he had said and what it had meant to him. Why WAS he here... Honestly at this point... He couldn't even tell himself.

"Exit..."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:34 am

8D of the Hermit and Selenus of the Moon have reached Rank 3 of their Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)   I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate clowns... (For POOCHY! Ehehehe)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2