Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:23 am

Nola lay there for a moment muttering to herself in a low tone, he wouldn't be able to make it out but he could hear her tone of voice changing rapidly and she was obviously cutting herself off now and again, and as he helped her to her feet he would see her eyes where rapidly changing color as she seemed to keep mumbling to herself, As she did this he could see that her nose wasn't broken but she would have a large bruise for a bit of time due to the impact, she didn't seem to hear him though as she walked with him as he guided her, and as he started to ask her questions she simply sat in the chair provided her eyes still not stopping their rapid change, a situation he more then likely had seen when the situation had happened at her place at breakfast.

What he would notice was tears running down her cheeks as she sat there mumbling, and holding the cloth to her face to stop up the blood, until finally she seemed to look up and seemed to be taken by surprise that he was helping her as she flinched when he handed the ice to her, she took it though and held it against her bruised nose, her eyes resting on the red and blue of Nola once more "I...d...didn't want...my...friend to be hurt....even....even if he doesn't....b..believe in what I want to do with my life..." she said as she looked down at the ground her shoulders slumping as she did so clearly not wanting to talk about her life goal around Gabe at the moment with how he seemed to make light of it twice now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:19 am

Gabe sighed as he got a fresh glass of water and put the painkiller on the table. It was there in case that Nola felt that she needed to use it. Though he didn't understand at all why she wanted to go so hard towards this goal of hers. " I.....dont think you listen to me sometimes......I think all you hear is that I'm against your dream, maybe because it involves so many people that don't have a say in the matter or makes it seem as if what you want is what's best for everyone. That's kind of how the government thinks, right? If they didn't have a choice in the matter, I wouldn't have a problem with it.......which is what I would say under normal circumstances. " Gabe said as he sat at a chair at his desk, speaking to her in a low tone. " I believe in choices, and regardless of the fact that this "trait" i share with you has saved my life, it happened so unexpectedly and without warning, changing my life forever. The same could happen to others, and maybe it wouldn't be received so well. So let me ask you this... for the last time... and yes..this is your chance to convince me."

Gabe folded his hands on the table as he looked to Nola. " Off all the things yu could wish for..with the little time that you have... why do you "Truly" believe in this dream?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:26 am

Nola looked up at him as he started to talk, he assumed she wouldn't give people the choice? what did he think she was? she grew sadder as he continued his explanation of why he questioned her on it, he was constantly forcing his views on someone else, in this moment right now, he wasn't considering the way the person was, he was simply assuming and basing it solely on himself rather then trusting in the person he had said was a friend, and he was currently giving her no choice but to convince him..she seemed to crumble a little as he spoke his final question, he made it sound like she had some ulterior motive for this dream of hers, for this goal.

looking up at him with eyes full of pain and anguish she only looked at him, her breath ragged as she tried to calm down from what she was hearing, did he even hear himself? did she make a mistake trusting him so completely? she wasn't sure she honestly wasn't anymore, and she slowly stood up her head hanging down as she held the cloth to it to stop the blood the tears evident even in her voice "I'm sorry....maybe I made a mistake coming here.....sorry to be a bother..." her voice was somber and depressed as she started to walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 3:02 am

This was starting to be quite the strenuous situation. “You are being very difficult today Nola, I’m not sure if I’m fond of that. “ Gabe would say as he started to wipe his glasses. “What do you want from me? What do you want me to say? I meant my apology, tried to change the subject to something more positive, and you made it morbid. You can’t get your siblings under control and having Alister on a rampage isn’t the best solution to fix whatever it is that’s going on between us. And then he ended up hurting you, good job by the way, if you’re listening. Very gentlemen like, of course, you hide behind the body of a woman, a precious friend of mine, to commit an act of violence by knowing I wouldn’t react in such a way. That was cowardice Alister, period. I could of took the punch, but you nola….” Gabe saddened. “ you did instead, even though I didn’t want you to get hurt in such a way. Or would I have wanted this to escalate, I didn’t….“

Gabe then sighed. “ Look, having a difference in opinions doesn’t mean that I don’t like you. I don’t seek people to think the same as me all the time, or to believe in the same principles and values. Not initially, that’s not what life is, not everyone is going to be a clone of your ideals. If you want to simply walk out of this door, you’ll regret it. Want to know why?

Gabe let that sink in before he continued. “Because here I am, your friend. Sitting here, giving you my full undivided attention, and yet you are settled on this preconception of dislike and hatred over this ideal you bear. When I try to fully understand as much as I possibly can, you refuse to go into detail about why you want this. I don’t understand, so make me understand. You can’t solve your problems with people by turning your back on them. If you make this into a habit now….nothing gets solved. “
“It was up to her now. “ I won't stop you from walking out that door. That is your choice….it is also your choice to face me head on and convey your feelings. If you don’t think you can do it, it’s ok to run. No one can hate you for it. But i'd rather you fight if it's worth fighting for. Remember that atleast.."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Nola stopped as Gabe started to talk and slowly she nodded as she returned to her seat though she felt like should start by clarifying things, as even as he was trying to talk to her he was insulting her brother, though she didn't want to address it he was asking her to defend things so she felt she should start there "He...isn't hiding....I am holding him...back...t..that's two..d..different things..." she stammered out, g...goading him...d..doesn't he...help though.....s..so c..could..y..you p..please..s...stop t..trying to...i..insult him?....i..it o...only m...makes t...things worse...." she said as she looked up at him trying to figure out how to explain, though after a moment of looking at him she looked away again unable to keep eye contact.

"H...he only wants to..p..protect me....y..you should know how th...that can m...make people lash out...y..y...you did the same..a..at breakfast..." she didn't want to throw that in his face she didn't mean to, but it was the only example she could think of of him doing the same thing.

Listening a bit more she sat there and looked at him a moment "Because....people are alone......that shouldn't be...a..and don't have to be...and because if only a few have this power and relationship....they can be targeted by those that do have it....with no way to protect themselves....I read about the incident that happened before, and it was caused by two people supposedly....what would have happened if more people had come to help? had the ability to help? things would have turned out much different....you think things will get worse....Thinking like that only makes people suspicious...and makes them hurt others because they thing they are right or because they think they will hurt them first....if I didn't trust any of you...I would have died the night I had met my other siblings...Selenus and Tatsui wouldn't have been there to protect me if I hadn't put all my trust into them by letting them know who and what I am....what we are...."

She looked up at him once more "You say this power is something you don't like having? or that you didn't like having the choice in the matter....did you have the choice to be born?...the choice to be who you are? you can let your life define you....or you can take what your given and make a path you want to make, you tell me to think about the side effects if I achieve my goal?...I ask you to think of the side effects if I don't....demons are real, some prey on people...they can prey on things that don't even see them...can't protect themselves from them...so you tell me...what sounds better...letting people who are alone stay alone and leave them defenseless to the dangers that are already out there? or give them the means to protect themselves and the means to realize they are never truly alone?..Personally...I think giving them the choice is best.." she said with a look to the floor
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 5:51 am

Like Gabe said before, he decided to let the little girl have the floor. She was right on the first part, trying to insult her inner brother wasn’t the best of ideas. “I apologize…” Gabe said as simply as that. This didn’t mean that anything in particular changed. Mentioning the breakfast table was a low blow, Gabe wasn’t even sure what he did wrong there? He voiced his opinion on a discussion he was having with a group of friends, people he fought together with. He thought maybe they could talk it out about anything without getting personal and ruffling up feathers.

Her words made sense, and they hit close to home. She spoke of her own personal experience with Tatsui and Selenus. With that same kind of trust she placed in them in order to live, they also placed that same amount of trust in her. Having the ability to make a choice in the first place, it’s a lot more better instead of being given a choice with no power to act on it. In that instance, she was right. “Ok…..” Gabe would simply say with a small look of defeat. “Ok, I can respect it. When you put it in that way, It makes sense, and I do agree that it’s better to have the power to make a choice instead of…being powerless to make any choice at all. I know see that your heart is in the right place, I thought you were naïve at first, but…. You’re adamant in your beliefs and I can’t ignore that.

He did owe them an apology. “I’m sorry I hurt your feelings… and the trouble I caused. I won’t criticize you any more about it…I understand it now.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Nola looked up at him and then nodded slowly though nothing seemed to change in her as she still was a bit hunched over as if trying to hid herself "Thank you...." by the time the blood had stopped flowing, again it was lucky that nothing bad had happened other then a little blood, a broken nose would have been very painful for the small girl to handle considering the fact that it looked like she hadn't ever broken a bone before in her life. Ether way she sat at the seat she was offered before and an awkward silence fell over the room.

The girl that was before him was clearly different then the one at breakfast, and as Nola sat there she would look at him once more then look away "Y...you should...a...app..apologize t...to Selenus...a..and Tatsui...t..too..." she said as she hid behind the book once more, worried that he would snap at her for suggesting that.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Gabe wasn't in the mood to argue, he felt like he didn't owe them an apology at all. Tatsui was acting childish about the entire predicament, and Selenus assaulted him. Gabe didn't do anything of the sort, only stating that he disagreed. It was surprising and ironic that in the end, it was Gabe that had to bite his lip, even though he wasn't completely in the wrong. However, Gabe was an adult, and he had to do the right thing here. "Fine, i'll be sure to give them a proper apology as soon as I see them. Will that suffice? Or would I need a gift or something along the lines? I'd offer a signed manga book, but they might not bear any interest.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:01 am

hearing he would apologize she nodded a bit "Okay...and ..i..i'll make sure that they apologize too..." she said as she understood that there was a lot of misunderstanding going around on the situation and she wanted to make sure that there was no hard feelings, she was also worried she had been the cause of the issue considering what had happened. as she listened to him mentioning gifts she thought about it a moment and shook her head "N...no..a..agift..m..might..s..seemed...f..forced.." she said as he looked at the book he had given her.

"T..thank you for the book..a..again..." she said as she slowly closed her eyes and seemingly nodded off. Though a few moments later she sat upright again with that expressionless look on her face and her unblinking Gaze locked onto Gabe "Seems you have...repaired...some of the damage..." she said as she seemed to be studying something, though she wondered if she should explain to Gabe, though given his situation she doubted that would be a good Idea. Though she did feel it was time to switch the topic of discussion.

"Ah..We meant to tell you that We are opening a shop soon as well, The Name They have decided on was Symphonic Sanctuary, and we Must admit to enjoying the name. We plan to be selling our music as well as some instruments there as well eventually, including some little accessory things that we enjoy".
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 1:51 am

"You know, you speak alot different to me than you usually do. It's mostly deadpan, but at least you spoke more steadily. You don't have to be unsure as to how to talk to me or anything, just speak to me like you usually do. " He would have hoped that maybe he cleared up a bit of this mess. However, just as soon as Gabe said that, it would seem as if the girl's personality would change once more. "Myra right?" It was a guess, but being exposed to this would allow Gabe to make the appropriate guesses. The one who hates him is ....whats his face, already forgot his name. The other one whose indifferent is Myra. The third one is Nola, who he's mostly focused on. "Why did i forget his name so quickly? That's weird. ..." Gabe would say inside of his head, pondering how it happened so fast?" It'll come to me eventually."

"Damage? Did I do something that bad?"
He hoped not. "Oh, a store? That's what you're using your earnings from the shows for?Why didn't you tell me about this before?...... Well...nevermind, I know you three are unhappy with me as it is. Either way. " Gabe then gave Myra a thumbs up. I'll be sure to give it a full review!
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:48 pm

Trinity looked at Gabe as he made his comment and she nodded a bit, but when he mistook her for Myrna she shook her head "We are Trinity, we are the first one you met remember? in the school?" she asked as she looked to him a moment with that unblinking gaze and the expressionless tone and expression on her face. though after a moment she decided she would answer him but then he seemed to move on to the store and she decided that would be best to go with for the time being, the mending was mostly done, best not to pile to much on him at once after all.

"Yes...we have opened a music store...here" she took out a flyer she had made and handed it to him with the location labeled on it "We hope you come to see what we have in stock and maybe find something to your liking" she said as she continued that unblinking gaze "We are not unhappy with you, we hadn't thought to tell anyone yet, it was never something that we thought others would be interested in till you mentioned your store to us, then They decided to let you know about it, We are planing to tell Selenus and Tatsui as well" she explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:31 am

"I'm confused...what's happening here?" One side of Gabe wanted to laugh, another side felt genuinely tricked and upset towards his lack of understanding when it comes to Nola. "So, wait, do I actually know the best out of the three of you...four of you.... " He really had to figure this out. "Ok, so trinity! Times at the school and I showed you those magic tricks, that was you, right? So, now I feel a bit stupid. When I did meet Nola? And why did I think Nola was you? Well she is, but not really. Ahhh!!!" Gabe banged his head on the table and whimpered, showing a side of frustration that he probably haven't shown anyone else too often. "N-Nola must think i'm an idiot or something. Treating her siblings in such a way when the combination of the three of you is actually the first person I've been friends with. Ahh...I'm sorry....I'm sorry and...I can't wrap my head around it. Why didn't I notice?!

However, once he looked Trinity a bit more, he realized something. "Unblinking gaze, monotone voice..yea it's you.... you know, I thought ..nevermind... trinity is not nola huh? I could swear that trinity was nola with a little more... outward emotions than holding it in. Or basically i just thought it was you that was more com- ok I feel tricked. There, I said it. We can move on. " He couldn't write an anime about this if he tried, Trinity would be the most complicated character in his book.

Standing up and taking the flyer, Gabe then posted it on his office wall, taking a picture of the flyer in his cellphone. "There, now I have a copy in my phone and my office. I'll be sure to buy something too!

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 12:48 am

Trinity tilted her head a bit at his question, he seemed to be very confused as to what was going on and as she listened to him she tilted her head back the other way. his confusion was odd in that he had met her before and she had greeted him many times, however as she sat there and she seemed to start to understand his confusion, and then Gabe smashed his head into the desk and he seemed to start to question himself now and she only waited, it wouldn't do to interrupt if he was this confused, it was best to wait till he calmed down and then she could fully explain to him. He seemed to be slowly putting things together though and then he simply stated that he feel tricked and she tilted her head once more.

Though he seemed to take the offered flyer she offered and pinned it to the wall as well as take a picture of it and she nodded to his exposition "To answer your question about who We are...We are Myrna, We are Alister....we are Nola...We are all of us...We are Trinity" she said to him as she sat there her voice and face unchanging as she looked at him with that unblinking stare that the others didn't seem to share at all. "We are not like the other three, people do not recognize us as we do not preform with them, We do not dress like them because we are ourselves, We are the fourth....the unnoticed..." she hoped her explanation was a good one though she felt like she should explain further about him feeling tricked.

"Normally we do not use our name as it confuses people or links us to the singing group and we were unsure if you knew that name, so we simply used a more normal name, however we tend to switch names and I believe we have a few times while talking with you at the school. No deception was meant This is simply how we talk" she hoped the complete explanation would help but as she finished she thought maybe they should set things up for him meeting the others properly "if you wish we can have it so you meet the others in a more proper way? one at a time in a way that you get to spend more time with them?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:55 pm

The whole trinity thing was being explained to Gabe, and he really did appreciate the gesture. Coming out of the confusing spiral that he just experienced, Gabe decided to take in a deep breath. "Maybe that would be for the best. I guess one of the reasons why I didn't respond so well to all of you......all of you... is because I haven't met you guys one on one. It's eas to consider yourself being tricked or treating whatever this is as a mental ailment instead of each individual person if I haven't sat with them......all of you....so...lets start over."

Gabe would the rest his hand on his chin. "Is this something you want to do right now? Would you have the time? Or want to?" Gabe then smiled. "Want to go first alister? You seem to be upset with me the most, I am sorry about that, I don't mean to bump heads with you so much. " Of course, the hardest would be the first, and it was really up to that personality to show itself.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:31 am

Trinity looked at him at the moment and she thought about it, in the end it would be best for him to fully meet the others and she knew of only one way to do that and so she tilted her head a moment as she planned in her head a bit more before her head returned to normal and she looked at him with that expressionless look on her face and that unblinking gaze fixed on him as she finally spoke "We think you should meet them properly, at the moment we should be going soon, but how about you meet Alister tomorrow? in the morning? in the park?" she said as she took out a pencil and a pad of paper and wrote down the location in the park to meet, and handed it to Gabe.

"We want you to meet them properly, so you can get to know them properly...and to let them prepare themselves as well" she said as she stood up and started heading to the door as she looked back at him as she got to the door of the office "We hope to see you at our shop some time tomorrow as well, it will be open in the afternoon if you wanted to stop by, Myrna can talk to you there if you wish... she then waited for his reply as she got ready to leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next