Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] Empty
PostSubject: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:32 pm

In the evening,  Gabe went home in order to watch for his shop. However, he felt that he owed trinity something, and he did have his wars there. So with that being said Gabe gave Trinity a formal invitation to his shop full of books and manga. Hopefully she would come to check it out.

Text- It's Gabe, we should talk. Stop by the shop!
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 1:50 am

Already on her way to the bookstore that was owned by Gabe as he was the one that invited her a while ago and so she decided now was a good time to simply visit and as she walked in she got a text and she took out the hamburger phone holding it up like a certain popular videogame character as she walked in and it gave off a ring tone to the banana phone song but the word banana was replaced with Hamburger and she opened it and looked at the text as she walked up behind Gabe and she answered the text

"okay"

The text said as she closed her hamburger phone and looked up at the back of gabe "I am here" she said as she stood there.Looking at him as she slipped the hamburger phone into her pocket
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:08 am

So you are, yet you stopped in without looking around. " Gabe would say in a majestic voice. "Behold, a paradise of avid readers everywhere, just take a look!! Though, may i suggest to you about three different titles that ive been working on for quite some time?" " Gabe would say as he brought out three books from behind him with a smile, almost as if there was some magic afoot. Then again, it was Gabe, so the magic mystique of his actions wouldn't be completely taken away. "I figured we were heated form the conversation and needed some downtime before tonight. Hopefully one of my manga will keep you relaxed. So, tell me what you like?" There were three titles, one punch frost, the love game, and the theory of everything.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Nola looked up at Gabe and then to the books he presented and tilted her head a bit to look at them, honestly each part of her was interested in a different book, for the most part, As she looked at them she reached out and took the Theory of everything "This one seems to be one that We are interested in the most" she said as she took a moment to look around the shop, while she was one to favor more historical texts she had to admit that Gabe certainly had a selection though he seemed to be using the place to peddle his own books as well if she remembered what he had told her correctly, but then again that was not that much different to what she did after all.

Though she did look to him after that no one was around and soon the girl seemed to change her face changing from the expressionless look to one of sadness as she seemed to shrink a bit as if using the book to hide behind or as a shield her mannerisms changing drastically from what he more then likely was used to "d...do you hate me......." she familiar voice that was Nola asked as she stammered out, taking a small step back.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Ahh, the theory of everything, great choice. Could you imagine if there was a means all end all theory to every single problem you face? You'll enjoy this, i promise. There will be other issues in due time, i'll get to it, i just been busy as of late. " He really has, all of this terrorism and demon fighting  got on his nerves a bit. Though, Nola's  mannerisms changed a little bit and it made Gabe wonder if she was ok. "What? Of course not, i dont hate you...." Gabe would walk over and kneel on one foot, getting to her height. "Alright, i'll share something with you...and only you.. ok? It's a secret, and you have to promise me that you'll keep it to yourself. Nola only, there is a reason why i dont want your siblings to hear this. But no, i honestly dont hate you. Gabe sighed, should he tell her about his experience?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:43 am

Listening to his sales pitch she simply nodded a bit, honestly she kinda of knew of a theory to solve every problem she faced, it was one she was starting to enact at the moment, visiting Gabe was in fact a portion of that Idea, and hopefully it would all work out, but if it didn't it just meant she had to keep trying.

seeing him kneel down though Nola seemed to shrink back a bit, after all Gabe had mentioned wanting to kill all the demons, and then accused Her of being one, she wasn't sure what he was about to do, but then he said he didn't hate her...but she listened to him as he mentioned having a secret but hearing she would have to keep it from her siblings she shook her head "I....i can't keep things from them...e...even if I wanted to...and I do...I want to keep this a secret but I can't...not from them" she said quite unsure how to explain it but she hoped he would understand.

"They can't keep secrets from me ether, so..a..at least it's all fair" she said a bit worried that he would accuse them all of being demons again.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 1:29 pm

"Alright... That's fair.... Gabe would say as he patted her on the head. "What if i told you..that you and me have alot more in common than you think. For the many siblings you had, i only had one thing... but it wasn't a sibling... and......" Gabe paused for a moment. "It wasn't friendly either. It happened when i was close to your age, and because if it, i almost hurt someone....it never happened again since then." Gabe then pushed his glasses up. "I though... if... i could help you.. then maybe... i wouldn't would dwell too much of the situation and be too afraid of....whatever that was..anymore...whatever she was anymore. You know. No offense to your siblings, i saw you as a projection as myself for the moment, and all of what i said, was actually...how i felt about myself."

Gabe then shook his head. "No....that's still unacceptable. I'm sorry i make you three feel that way. Four...i guess when you fuse.......but the three important ones. I'm...working on it.....
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Nola flinched as he raised his hand still unsure about what he was going to do, but he had said he didn't hate her so she didn't move more then the flinch, and as his hand patted her head she looked up at him and listened to him, he seemed to be trying to make up at least and she was glad he didn't hate her or her siblings, though she was hiding behind her book still as he explained, it was a bit confusing to her on what he meant, though as she thought about it it sort of became clear, and she figured out what he was saying, and it sort of made sense as to his reaction to finding out that she was more then one person, he had thought what was happening was what had happened to him.

In her mind Myrna and Alister both listened as well, quietly as did Trinity, though when he mentioned that he seemed to exclude Trinity the other two shook their head a bit, Alister in annoyance and Myrna in a bit of sadness, it seemed he still didn't see them all as different people...or as important, but his last words made them all hope he would eventually see them all as equally important.

Back outside with Nola she looked up at him and nodded a bit "O...okay...it..it okay...it sounds like..y..you had a bad experience...." she said as she looked at the floor, she wasn't sure how to take all this at the moment due to his rather negative reaction before, and his nearly halfhearted apology now, though she believed him when he said he was working on it, after all he had almost harmed someone due to a situation that he thought was the same with her and the others, even though he had always struck her as a logical and analyzing person it seemed he still jumped to conclusions, but she was willing to believe he was working on it and maybe he would see her as more then that later "Th...thank you"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:28 am

"Shouldn't really be thanking me, it was i that caused you so much pain. I really am sorry, and i will make it up to you three, starting now. " Her body language told Gabe all he needed to know, Nola was still unsure about Gabe's willingness to change, s he would show her. "Alright! About my manga, this is something that i thought up all of my own, ever since the great divide. I had all of this creative idea and free time, and put it into gaining skills and bringing them into reality. What do you think?" Gabe would say with a prideful look as he motioned to the book she was holding.

I like the feedback, and i honestly think you guys would enjoy it. If there was one theory that dealt with every situation you ever found yourself in, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:01 am

"I...I'm..thanking you for not hating me..." she told him as he said she didn't have to thank him, and as he talked he looked down at the book he gestured to in her grip and she hugged it closer, Nola was currently far different then what she had been before, before she had been cheerful and full of energy and friendly, now she seemed....damaged and scared of everything, whatever happened had caused a change in her that much was obvious to anyone that had met Nola before. and as Gabe talked she looked at him again as he posed the question to him and as she thought about it her eyes down cast a moment.

she was silent for a good long time as she seemed to be thinking, but honestly it wasn't that, the thing that popped into her mind just made her sad to think about, but he asked, and honestly it was a thought that haunted all of her, and it seemed what ever had happened to change Nola had caused it to come to the forefront of her mind "A...theory...that would let me live longer....." she said quietly as she looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:58 am

"I never hated you nola..." This was a bit frustrating, just how far did Gabe dig this hole? Did he seriously have no sort of idea as to how to rekindle a bond if it started to fall apart? Sure, it was a misunderstanding on his part, but what was he to say That a woman who did something to his mind, also gave off the same energy that covered the world when the demons broke loose? If anything, that would mean that he had a responsibility and a chance to act on the fact that he was left alone with the woman and possibly stop her. But he was powerless and afraid.

It got a little more upsetting when Nola mentioned her life span, which is something Gabe never knew about till recently. "A theory exists for that too!!!! Maybe our curse is also a blessing?" Gabe said as he winked at her. " It shouldn't be too hard to find some kind of creature our there that can give you your years back. I can't spoil the book for you, but the theory to every problem is within the solution itself? Each solution is a key to another, building upon themselves in an endless loop. It's all about finding the breadcrumbs, but that's nothing you need to do alone.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:15 am

"you said you hated demons.....and then you said I was one.." she said as she looked around first to make sure no one was around, though her posture didn't change, she was still slumped and clinging to the book her body language screaming scared and vulnerable as she looked back up at him, here eyes had completely changed from the set he had seen before when he talked to Nola, they used to be happy and cheerful not a single sign of sadness, now they seemed to only show fear and sadness as she looked up at him, and she listened to him and she gently shook her head at his suggestion.

"I live....on borrowed time....I looked into it....all I can do...is...aim for my goal..........and hope I can do it......" as she mentioned her goal again she stopped and looked away from him and shrunk back again obviously expecting to hear the same thing yelled at her as he had done before about her more then likely failing at it or hurting people because if it, and even as she finished the sentence tears were welling up in her eyes. though the one blue eye was starting to seemingly flash to red then back again and she raised her hand to it and started to mumble to herself "No...n...noo..s..do...don't..h..he doesn't.....he didn't want to talk to you..." she muttered her hand over the changing eye as she backed up a bit. as if trying to keep someone away.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:24 am

"No, if we are being precise, I said those inside of you were. But I didn't mean it. Gabe got silent. "Ok, i meant it, but it was ignorant of me because I didn't truly understand, and I'm naturally skeptical about things before fully accepting it. I did say it was a fault on my part. I...said something foolish... " Though, seeing that she was insistent that she was on borrowed time only saddened Gabe. Did she only see a painful end for herself or something along the lines. " That also means you would be responsible if your goal succeeded, but people with no so good intentions also took advantage of the situation. And if you were to go, what about the people left here to take care of it all? All i wanted was for you to think things through. "

Though seeing her flare up as if someone wanted to interject, Gabe only pushed up his glasses and folded his arms. "No, it's fine. I'm apparently on the chopping block today. Go on then, Alister.  What do you want to say to me?" Gabe would say as he leaned in a little closer. "Would you like to attempt to hit me as well? Would that make you feel better? Fine then, I won't even move.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:41 am

Nola stood there listening to him as she held her hand over her eye seemingly struggling and she shook her head as she let go of the book and put both hands over her eye, "n...no... she muttered in a whimper both from what he was saying about her goal in life, again he was making it sound like a bad thing, a horrible Idea and she started to cry once again, as she backed away a bit more, but then it got worse as he moved in close and guessed what was going on, she tried to keep back but he moved in close, into reach and then he goaded Alister. It was then she lost control and her arms dropped both now red as the face turned to one of rage and screamed out "YOU BASTARD!!!" as he threw a hard punch at Gabes face aiming right for his nose.

Though then Gabe would probably see the strangest sight he had ever seen, the girls eyes flashed again in the small span of time till they were the normal red and blue of Nola and her arm suddenly turned at full speed as she somehow managed to punch herself square in the face knocking herself off her feet and tumbling back a few feet blood spraying into the air as it was obvious she had done quite a bit of damage to herself, ether she broke her nose or got very close to it "We....d..don't...hurt...friends...even if they hate us.....i....don't want....my friends...to hate me....even.....if they don't believe in us...." she muttered to herself clearly what she was saying wasn't aimed at gabe she seemed to be talking to Alister as she lay there holding her nose trying to stop the rather bad bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:09 am

YOU BASTARD!!!"

Am I?

We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] Tumblr_muc48c9Ki81riyjhzo8_250

There was a look of shock on Gabe's face, he was expecting to be punched in the face. However, he would have taken it this time, he didn't mind the pain. However, seeing that happen to Nola was far worse than he anticipated. " "Nola...." Gabe would say as he brought out his handkerchief and out it near her nose, trying to assess the damage. " Come with me, keep the pressure on to stop the blood from dripping down and make sure you stay leaned forward. Breathe from your mouth." Gabe would hurry the girl to his office and run the faucet. "Does it hurt? Do you need a painkiller?" Gabe also opened the fridge in order to get some ice for the swelling. He moved quick to help her, but it was up to her if she accepted it. "Why did you do that?! You could have seriously iured yourself! Nobody wants that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next