Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabe

PostSubject: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:32 pm

In the evening,  Gabe went home in order to watch for his shop. However, he felt that he owed trinity something, and he did have his wars there. So with that being said Gabe gave Trinity a formal invitation to his shop full of books and manga. Hopefully she would come to check it out.

Text- It's Gabe, we should talk. Stop by the shop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:50 am

Already on her way to the bookstore that was owned by Gabe as he was the one that invited her a while ago and so she decided now was a good time to simply visit and as she walked in she got a text and she took out the hamburger phone holding it up like a certain popular videogame character as she walked in and it gave off a ring tone to the banana phone song but the word banana was replaced with Hamburger and she opened it and looked at the text as she walked up behind Gabe and she answered the text

"okay"

The text said as she closed her hamburger phone and looked up at the back of gabe "I am here" she said as she stood there.Looking at him as she slipped the hamburger phone into her pocket

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:08 am

So you are, yet you stopped in without looking around. " Gabe would say in a majestic voice. "Behold, a paradise of avid readers everywhere, just take a look!! Though, may i suggest to you about three different titles that ive been working on for quite some time?" " Gabe would say as he brought out three books from behind him with a smile, almost as if there was some magic afoot. Then again, it was Gabe, so the magic mystique of his actions wouldn't be completely taken away. "I figured we were heated form the conversation and needed some downtime before tonight. Hopefully one of my manga will keep you relaxed. So, tell me what you like?" There were three titles, one punch frost, the love game, and the theory of everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Nola looked up at Gabe and then to the books he presented and tilted her head a bit to look at them, honestly each part of her was interested in a different book, for the most part, As she looked at them she reached out and took the Theory of everything "This one seems to be one that We are interested in the most" she said as she took a moment to look around the shop, while she was one to favor more historical texts she had to admit that Gabe certainly had a selection though he seemed to be using the place to peddle his own books as well if she remembered what he had told her correctly, but then again that was not that much different to what she did after all.

Though she did look to him after that no one was around and soon the girl seemed to change her face changing from the expressionless look to one of sadness as she seemed to shrink a bit as if using the book to hide behind or as a shield her mannerisms changing drastically from what he more then likely was used to "d...do you hate me......." she familiar voice that was Nola asked as she stammered out, taking a small step back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Ahh, the theory of everything, great choice. Could you imagine if there was a means all end all theory to every single problem you face? You'll enjoy this, i promise. There will be other issues in due time, i'll get to it, i just been busy as of late. " He really has, all of this terrorism and demon fighting  got on his nerves a bit. Though, Nola's  mannerisms changed a little bit and it made Gabe wonder if she was ok. "What? Of course not, i dont hate you...." Gabe would walk over and kneel on one foot, getting to her height. "Alright, i'll share something with you...and only you.. ok? It's a secret, and you have to promise me that you'll keep it to yourself. Nola only, there is a reason why i dont want your siblings to hear this. But no, i honestly dont hate you. Gabe sighed, should he tell her about his experience?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:43 am

Listening to his sales pitch she simply nodded a bit, honestly she kinda of knew of a theory to solve every problem she faced, it was one she was starting to enact at the moment, visiting Gabe was in fact a portion of that Idea, and hopefully it would all work out, but if it didn't it just meant she had to keep trying.

seeing him kneel down though Nola seemed to shrink back a bit, after all Gabe had mentioned wanting to kill all the demons, and then accused Her of being one, she wasn't sure what he was about to do, but then he said he didn't hate her...but she listened to him as he mentioned having a secret but hearing she would have to keep it from her siblings she shook her head "I....i can't keep things from them...e...even if I wanted to...and I do...I want to keep this a secret but I can't...not from them" she said quite unsure how to explain it but she hoped he would understand.

"They can't keep secrets from me ether, so..a..at least it's all fair" she said a bit worried that he would accuse them all of being demons again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:29 pm

"Alright... That's fair.... Gabe would say as he patted her on the head. "What if i told you..that you and me have alot more in common than you think. For the many siblings you had, i only had one thing... but it wasn't a sibling... and......" Gabe paused for a moment. "It wasn't friendly either. It happened when i was close to your age, and because if it, i almost hurt someone....it never happened again since then." Gabe then pushed his glasses up. "I though... if... i could help you.. then maybe... i wouldn't would dwell too much of the situation and be too afraid of....whatever that was..anymore...whatever she was anymore. You know. No offense to your siblings, i saw you as a projection as myself for the moment, and all of what i said, was actually...how i felt about myself."

Gabe then shook his head. "No....that's still unacceptable. I'm sorry i make you three feel that way. Four...i guess when you fuse.......but the three important ones. I'm...working on it.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]   Today at 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down

We gotta Make up sometime [SosinaxGabe]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1