Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] Empty
PostSubject: All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]   All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:30 pm

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] Spiral

-The Universe-

A rift tore through the seams of the universe, a space that ruled itself, a space that had no need for Gods. Yet, one God stood right before the tear as another who mimicked one's power was tossed away; or perhaps he simply propelled himself away by choice. This God didn't care, what he chose to do was irrelevant to Him. All that mattered was taking back what was His.

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] Tumblr_nvf1rvAxCh1ux27t3o1_r1_540

"I sought to show you mercy, old man, if you had returned what was rightfully mine. Tell me, before I put an end to your false Godhood, what compelled you to make such a foolish decision?"

Zant had no hold over this universe normally, but now, His Monado was with Him. Danielle, Samael and Dio, wielded a glimpse of that power in their own fight, but now YuFoSa needed to face the origin of said power. Its creator, its programmer, the very Administrator of the Universe itself.

He was amused, yet enraged; perplexed, but in a way, He understood the old man's feelings. Being cornered, forced to attack your biggest threat head-on... it filled Him with a kind of nostalgia for His past life, before He ascended into such a powerful position. And now, He would revoke the right someone else had to take that very joy. He was selfish, that much was true, but He understood that this power must belong to no-one else.

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] HYxCaIq

The Universe shifted, warped. The battle would be visible to those who sought to see it, the skies of the islands would irradiate with the colors of the many galaxies, and at their edges, two very powerful figures... Zant was ready to fight. Zant was always ready to demonstrate His power...

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] HTElb8p

-WARNING-

-Zant Tabber, the Administrator of Erisia, is Attacking! - PvP Phase Combat has Initiated - Press X to Prove Your Worth!-

Zant Tabber:

Last edited by Penny on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]   All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 am

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] 2h49a15

YuFoSa scoffed as his body began to crack even more, even his face began to crack open revealing an ugly red eye that looked around slowly not in time with his own. YuFoSa grimaced. "You know nothing about our worlds. I made the sacrifices and took on the light and dark of all worlds, and you appear as though you mean something here. Perhaps I should rectify that assumption." As the stars began to gather, several worlds were drawn into view, Azores included. His power was far beyond those of normal people. As such, to demonstrate it, he began to float into the air once more, as his ugly red eye began to stare at Zant. His right arm began to twist and turn, and soon it turned into a black shadowy figure with talons where fingers should have been.

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] Tumblr_nvrjd9lelx1uzc6gbo1_500

From it, the hand grew, and grew, and grew until the hand was the size of his own body and in front of him, before the front of it bubbled from beneath. From it would be shot hundreds of thousands of long thin pillars of black and gold, bigger than a house and faster than a shooting star, firing in all directions at Zant. It would be coming from all sides, so were Zant to evade in one direction, they would be in the line of fire, and naturally they would pursue him were he to flee backwards.  It was like all pillars had become one single humongous one with the amount he sent at him. Ultimately the goal was to end Zant, but perhaps if he chose to fled he would overlook it this once.

YuFoSa:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]   All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:53 am

"Incorrect. The Monado has told me all I needed to know; you have acquired a power that is far beyond you have any right to have, and that is reason enough for me to destroy you."

Zant did not react to the incoming pillars. Each and everyone one of them would bounce off the wisps floating around His wings, deflected like incoming bullets, or more aptly in His eyes, slow flies that dared enter His range of omnipotence. YuFoSa's Darkness would be nothing in the face of Zant's Ultimate Light, as all the light in the universe was unto Him.

"By the wrath of my blade!" The God hoisted His Monado up relative to his own position, and the rift they entered through would close at this moment. The blade split in twain and demonstrated a large circular beam of energy with a diameter of around 10 meters coursing from its hilt straight upwards for... immeasurable light years of distance. In the next instant, Zant would effortlessly swing the Monado in YuFoSa's general direction. The massive attack would be immediate, despite its massive range, almost as if defying the very laws of physics. But Zant could do this, He was a God. THE God, even. To Him, the limit of light speed was but a brisk walk in the part.

There'd be no blind spot for Zant's main attack, an infinitely-sized cylinder around Him with a height of ten full meters would be a zone no living being could withstand, and the arc in which He swung it meant that a half-sphere straight above it in front of Him and for around a quarter of a sphere to Zant's right beneath the cylinder. There'd be a way to escape this, but He didn't care. He could play with His prey for a little bit, that was completely fine.

Zant Tabber:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]   All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 1:13 am

As expected, the attack did nothing to resist him. He would need to take a different approach. Still, the fact that Zant did not immediately choose to use its fullest power, which YuFoSa surely knew he had...was he merely toying with the elder? This would simply not stand. All it took was a simple flash of quick speed to bring the elder floating Under Zant about ten meters away. Of course this would leave him well out of the range of his attack, for all he did was slam downward. He truly was a foolish god, or perhaps arrogant was the proper word. Yes, the man had little right to hold the powers he now had. He held his hand up, and from it, countless large spheres of nuclear energy released, larger than 20 meters, and released to fly upwards around his body until the nuclear spheres made a sphere around Zant himself. In an instant, they would all erupt, easily bursting far beyond the 30 meter mark and presumably catching Zant within. Of course, he hardly expected that to be the end of him, he merely wished to scratch his armor. For a confident man like Zant, the best way to best him would be to insult his very image.

YuFoSa:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]   All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:32 pm

"How quaint."

Zant stood perfectly still as he saw the balls of Nuclear energy erupt around him, but he didn't seem to pay attention to them. Instead, he just... took it. He allowed the attack to hit him fully, and YuFoSa would be able to see the God engulfed in a blinding opaque light...

...and after it dissipated, his body would bear large spherical gaps, unnaturally perfect, in a way that didn't seem to distort his body, but only as if the space had just been cut out from Zant's figure.

"You're an interesting person, I will grant you that pleasure. The Monado tells me the strength of this sole attack was comparable to the raging winds of a blazar." The sword glowed, and in a matter of moments, Zant's body returned to normal without any hints of damage. "Unfortunately, it is unknown what results when you pit infinity against infinity." Effortlessly once more, Zant swung his sword in what looked to be his front... or rather, his afterimage's front, as the very same second the Monado would come crashing against YuFoSa's current position. And then again from the opposite side, then again in an angle just specific enough that, in a single second, Zant would form a movement of slashes equating to a perfect circle, without any gaps, straight around YuFoSa's position. The movement repeated itself, and infinite new circles appeared to complete a full sphere around the elder, a sphere with absolutely no openings, impossible to achieve by people in mere Euclidean Space. Good thing Zant wasn't a person.

"A God has the right to bend the Rules of Reality to what he sees fit. Some who see this may equate it to children, negating each other's advances in a simple sandbox by using their imagination to dictate their own universe's Rules of Reality." He chuckled, amused. "As for me, I'm simply basking in the opportunity to stretch my legs."

Zant Tabber:

Damage Taken:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]   All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:06 am

YuFoSa sneered when Zant merely took his attack. This battle was going nowhere rather quickly. On top of which, Zant had continued by striking him, which make a gash along his person, however in a flash his image began to flicker and soon his gash was gone. "So what does this mean for your own world? As you continue to face me, this Core is getting even more unstable, sooner or later this will start to affect your own home. Do you simply plan to let this happen?" As if to draw further attention, he gestured towards the large immense sphere nearby them to see that large monstrosities were already beginning to form, and many outstretched bodies were now appearing to break off from the larger bodies. Soon they would fall into nearby worlds and universes due to all of them converging slowly. Would Zant simply have this happen or would they attempt to return and potentially protect his people?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]   All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:53 am

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] Gb0NG2x

"Ah... that was refreshing."

Zant stretched his limbs after finishing the impossible attack, an amused grin on his face. It had been too long of a time since he actually got to act, much less pull off what he thought of such a stunning move. It pleased him greatly that he had a test subject he could toy with without any repercussions, as he knew neither he nor YuFoSa could harm each other. Hell, he knew that from the very beginning... it was mostly a matter of buying his people time in the end.

"You are correct that my presence in this reality is leaving the way to my own perpetually open. However, I trust my people to defend themselves. I have been observing them for eons, watching them develop, watching them surpass the trials my creation's shortcomings caused. They live in a world ripe for increasing their strength to a degree you can't begin to imagine, YuFoSa..." He chuckled as he slung the Monado onto his back and crossed his arms. "However, I believe I dabbled long enough in this Universe. My presence is preventing those who truly have the power to kill you from harnessing it, and so the Monado must leave. I hope you enjoy your brief victory. The Universe isn't one to remain gone forever."

A cocky smirk cracked through his lips, and suddenly Zant drew his sword and swung it in YuFoSa's direction... but not in an attack. Space and time itself was cut apart by the Monado's blade as a portal back to the Core formed near Danielle's and Samael's location. He was connected to them. They were he. And so he could go where they went. He wasn't going to interfere; hell, he wasn't sure he could use his powers inside the Core, even, unstable as it was. That's why he simply spoke to their minds from this portal, which he would block if YuFoSa attempted to enter...

What would happen next was the two Wild Cards' decision. However, one thing was for sure: Zant would not be staying in this Universe much longer, as the threat that had begun entering Erisia, a pair of beasts spawned from fragments of the Azoreans' minds, required someone to take care of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]   All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa] Empty

Back to top Go down

All Is Unto Me [YuFoSa]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: The Disfigured Cosmos :: The Borderline-
Jump to: