Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Queen Bee [Mission Topic]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

avatar

Posts : 1968
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 19
Location : Nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:45 pm

As far as where the Ghost was before she got the call, well, she was actually already in Sunlake Palms. She had gotten her shipment for next weeks furniture for her Traveling Parlor and she needed to set up the rooms quickly before the address she normally used found out about the furniture and boxes in their front yard. It was a mutual agreement, of course, but old people didn't like their grass dirty or whatever.

She'd step into the forest without much to say. Honestly, she wasn't really eager to get her hands dirty but if it needed to be done she didn't have the option to say no. A bad cadet was just as bad as a terrorist, in her opinion. Work ethic was everything and if you failed to be as good as you boast, then you're just reused trash.



She kinda didn't like forests. They were always so... Well, foresty? Dark, foreboding, full of unseen animals and the likes. It wasn't her favorite choice of venue for a fight. After all, almost anything could go wrong. Plus, without any special set of eyes how the heck were they supposed to find a runaway or tell if this chick was calling for backup of her own? Who was it again? She didn't really think the name was important... Maybe it was? Eh, who cared? She was tired and in need of coffee.

Upon reaching the fight zone finally, she'd stand back for a moment. She didn't really know if anyone had even noticed her. If not, then good. Her ability to move without being seen was probably amplified while in somewhere like a forest. But that was besides the point, she'd look at the girl with a smirk. She needed some bug spray or something for this loon.

"Hm? You three really wanna try and talk to her? Pretty sure her head's full of bees by this point." she'd step forward towards the Henry guy before tapping his leg with her foot, she'd motion for him to go away with her hands as she summoned her soul bound weapon. She didn't really care about this guy, and he honestly seemed useless in more way than one so might as well send him on his way.

"Heya my dear Handsome Face~. Long time no see, right? Let me tell ya, you're still as dull as ever. How about we spice things up by sending this buzzing idiot to the brig~? Kee kee kee~!" she'd say with a laugh as she looked at Haru. Ah, the dull and placid young man she met at the train station. What were the chances of seeing a familiar face here?



"Anyways, hello my dear kiddies! I am the famed Wandering Parlor Ghost! I am here to ruin your day, Buzzing Idiot! After all, my persona is starving and in need of a soul~! Kee kee kee~!"

Wandering Parlor Ghost's Stats:
 

Wandering Parlor Ghost's Actions:
 

Wandering Parlor Ghost's Passives:
 

___________________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

avatar

Posts : 1968
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 19
Location : Nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:50 pm



"Awww, did I hurt the poor Buzzing Idiot? Do you need a bandage or something? Well, you ain't gunna get any mercy from me. Jiang Shi! Devour her!"

Wandering Parlor Ghost's Stats:
 

Wandering Parlor Ghost's Actions:
 

Wandering Parlor Ghost's Passives:
 

___________________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 30
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:40 pm

The blows would come down on him, but still he stood despite the exhaustion or mental toll it was taking on him or his team. He was wearing down, but remained standing strong enough despite how rough this was. Ms. Claire stood strong also resisting them with everything she had. She was determined not to go back…..to stay free even if it meant her death. And them...or rather him? What was he really fighting for here? Was it really just a job to him? Was he really just a loyal dog to the Queen incapable of doing anything outside of obeying an order? He had a past that made him a perfect fit to be just that - an obident dog, but the more he got involved in this chaos the more he began to wonder. Was what he was doing right?

“…..”

His eyes would move from Claire briefly as Vivian took a defensive position and spoke. She was right in both regards. On one hand making the woman angrier was unwise, but to let her go? The price seemed even worse than getting a worse beating from the woman, but what choice did they have? They couldn’t simply disobey the one who order them to do this….and yet to continue to fight was pointless. Even when Ms. Ghost arrived, the relief in the young man had crumbled up as a conflict unlike any other welled up within him.

Ms. Ghost was as merciless as he should be and yet...He hesitate to follow suit. Hesitated to simply complete the job. Why? Why did he hesitate? It didn’t make sense….just like it didn’t make any sense why he was even going to do what he did next. It wasn’t in his nature to cut slack or be merciful to another even less so a threat, but there was something here that was simply wrong and he could not ignore it.

“It has indeed been a while Ms. Ghost and perhaps my dullness may never go away. However, is it really wise to simply destroy her? Despite our differences, she is a person to is she not? Let's leave the killing as a last resort.” he would tell the woman before looking over to Claire.

“Ms. Claire. I cannot begin to imagine how your life has been with all that has happened to you, but I can see it’s been very hard on you in the end. I understand you want your freedom and honestly I cannot blame you for that. Or for fighting us for it. Anyone would...." They had no right to keep a person caged did they? He would shake his head lightly and lock his eyes back on the woman, keeping his defense more or less down the whole time. He did not want to appear as a threat to her. "I told before I did not want to harm you, but help instead. Tell me is there no other way than defeating you to prove that?”

His expression remained serious, but his words were true despite his less than soothing manner of delivering them. He did not want to kill her, but at the same time could not let her go and do as she pleased. The Queen's servant or not, he was considering more than just himself or his position when it came to this. If he allowed chaos to flow in the city many would suffer in ways worse than living blinded by what may be a very well made illusion. He couldn’t afford to lose people like that, but at the same time was it really right to blindly kill this woman before him because he had been commanded to do so? Even through all her suffering, wasn’t there people that would miss her and would hurt if she was gone? He couldn’t help to think about the tight knit group she had been with before the world came undone. Provided either male was still alive...how would they feel knowing she was gone? And what of the young man that called himself Sera?

There were many things in play here that made him hesitate and reconsider the matter...even if doing so would probably ruin his reputation with the Cadets and perhaps make the Queen herself mad. But still...he wasn’t a robot. So if there was a way to complete this mission with minimal loss, then why not try? After all...she hadn’t killed the others that came after her...so would she really kill them? Or was that a bluff of some sort? He wasn’t sure, but it was this sort of uncertainty that stayed his hand now. Question was would he regret it and pay the ultimate price for it?

Hatsuharu - Level 4 - Main Line:
 

Information Box:
 

Persona Uses:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2139
Join date : 2013-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:45 pm




>QAS Cancelled - Queen Bee has been attacked..

"..Guh, you bastards are a freaking pain! Alright then, bring it on! No more words! Come with me, Pretty Boy!" The Woman's wings would spread before she shot towards Haru. A hand grasped his collar before the sudden sensation of speed would hit him as she forcefully pulled him upward into the skies; breaking through the tree tops. Queen Bee would fling Haru down onto one of the massive branches and remain flying above. The rest of his team would have to make their way up to both of them, which would take about five turns. Three if they used Shadow Accel to close the distance.




Phase shift.. Initiating PvP Battle Mode.. Outlast the onslaught until your team arrives..

Queen Bee Lvl 10:
 

Queen Bee Actions:
 



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Vivi

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:17 pm


The negotiation that Haru attempted of course didn't go well, but the enemy didn't take kindly to it either way. In fact, she began to flee upwards with Haru in tow. Vivian would have tried to save her, but she herself was far too weak. She may have cursed herself for her strange Persona if she didn't have bigger issues. "Grab Haru if he can't save himself, I'll go on ahead!" And with that command, she shifted with intense speed up the nearest tree to find a branch worth standing on. She ran up the trees with bullet-time speed until she stopped. It was as far as her legs could take her. She kept an eye on the enemy though; no doubt she would attempt to escape. If she tried, Vivian would need to turn on her Overdose like before to trip her up. The question would be now, is what Bee's next move would be.

Vivian Oates:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

avatar

Posts : 1968
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 19
Location : Nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:47 pm


She'd sigh loudly as Haru tried to negotiate and then sighed even louder as he got carried away. Ugh, she just got here and she already felt the drain her persona had on her. Goodness, you'd think with how much she spent on attacks they'd do more. But, eh, bad luck. She'd look over to the only other lady there, shrugging gently as she looked up at the trees.

"This is seriously laaaaaame... God, whatever though. Hey, weird guy that's pretty useless, stay down here in case she comes back down. We'll need to keep her cornered and all that jaaaaaazzzzz." she'd say before following after Vivi with the same ability. She felt that nagging drain increase on her mind, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Oh well, it didn't really matter as long as she got the drop on her. She'd do her best to get to the battle first before trying something tricky though... It wouldn't do for the dull Handsome Face to get his face kicked in.


Wandering Parlor Ghost's Stats:
 

Wandering Parlor Ghost's Actions:
 

Wandering Parlor Ghost's Passives:
 

___________________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 30
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:03 am

He would hear a sigh come from Ms. Ghost when he tried to speak with Ms. Claire; however, he did not let it phase him. He understood that there was a high chance that she would not listen considering that she had just been attacked, but even so he had to try all options, so he attempted to talk with her and when that failed was he surprised or upset? No. In fact, he had taken a risk by not attacking her at all. The idea of her attacking sat high in his mind and he indeed had prepared for the worse if this failed. What he did not expect was for her to actually sweep him off his feet….literally. She had a legit reason to be mad for sure, but to actually come at him and take him skyward? That was not on the list of possibilities. So unexpected it was that young man did not have time to react allowing her to nab his collar and lift him up. The fact she was able to lift him showed off her strength and while the initial lift off was indeed a bit startling, the shock wouldn’t last too long before his instinct to survive kicked in.

They were going through the trees, the branches not exactly pleasant to be smacked by, but nothing actually harmed him seriously as they continued upward. As they moved, his hands automatically went to the hand grasping his collar as he tried to pry them lose and wiggle free from the grasp before they got too high. It was a dangerous move maybe, but he much rather risk some injury to his body than death itself. Still no matter how he tried, her grip didn't loosen until they were clear of the treetops and the other decided to throw him towards a branch. It was a short time frame to act, but Haru would not let panic cloud his mind.

As he went towards the branch, he would quickly move his body in a fashion that caused him do a small flip in the air to cut down some of the momentum, so that when he landed on that massive branch in a crouch a short time later no damage would be done to him.

Safe his eyes would look upward towards Ms. Claire who was still flying and moving about up above. He wasn’t quite sure why she had decided to separate them, but now that it was on him and he knew there was no way of talking her out of her actions anymore, he would do the only thing left for him to do: stop her at all cost.  

Tch, but how to do that when the enemy could fly and he could not? Hmm. He would have to play this carefully and just pray Ms. Ghost and Vivi would catch up soon. Until then, he would have to keep himself alive and her from leaving. Right.

Making sure to keep Claire in his sight, the Cadet would move along the thick branch moving as fast as was possible to keep up with the winged woman while maintaining cat like balance. He would allow her to see him for a short time before he jumped off the branch and disappeared into the foliage of the trees.

He would land quietly on a huge branch below as his eyes flicked upward. He could see Claire, but hopefully the trees would keep her from seeing him. Keeping his movement quiet and controlled, he would easily move through trees to stick with the woman who was moving. As he move, his persona would appear next to him and despite size and armor, easily avoided branches and making noise. Without any words, the persona would first heal his master before picking up speed and moving a bit ahead.

For a moment the forest was quiet, but then a loud and strange sound would come from below that could be distracting to the curious or unfocused. A second after that sound occurred, the calls of many black birds would erupt as the birds were startled from their sleep and in a panic to flee the danger shot upward. It was a rather large flock that made a ton of noise, but more than that had perhaps caught Claire in their mad panic and unexpected eruption. If she had been caught up in it, perhaps it would force her to either slow down or stop to avoid being hit or colliding with the birds.

If the birds did their job, then the woman should’ve at least slowed up giving Haru (who had kept moving and had found a landing in the trees below, enough time to pull out his gun and take aim. He would fire a shot aimed at the wings, but not directly. His aim would be a little off to whichever direction the woman may go. Why? Because she was a moving target so hopefully when she moved or while she was distracted by the birds (if they worked), she wouldn’t notice the bullet in the mix and in turn either run into it herself or get hit by it due to being unable to focus. If the bullet did find its mark then the woman would find one of her wings damaged and in turn perhaps be unable to fly….and if it failed? Well, he would just find something else to bring her down….

Hatsuharu - Level 4:
 

Information Box:
 

Persona Uses:
 

Relevant Strengths:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 30
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Edit: :
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2139
Join date : 2013-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:38 pm


Claire kept to the skies, now finally separating the pretty boy from the rest of his troops. Her control over the swarm had returned, and as she flew in the air, keeping tabs on her pursuer, the swarm moved from below the branches to catch him from below. Though, since they were a swarm, the buzzing was an easy indicator that they were coming. Though Claire was once a terrorist, she had also been trained as a Cadet by the Prince himself. There was a method to her movements. This could be seen as a new strength from before, but also a weakness. When she was in her prime as Queen Bee she was unpredictable and that made her dangerous. Instinct put reasoning aside, and the most illogical moves were the moves she had made. Now, her training as a cadet had changed her combat potential. She knew of flanking, she knew of sneak attacks, but most importantly she knew of multiple strategies and using her strengths to enhance them. Her guard was instantly up when the young man disappeared in the brush of the trees. She'd take a page from him and shoot into the dark clouds of the sky. If he would obscure her vision, she'd do the same. And even then, the swarm was on the way to their mark. The buzzing was only getting louder, and if he had looked down he'd see them predators creeping up the trees and searching for him.

When the birds made their ascension in the skies, she remained hidden in the dark clouds. She didn't dare come out of cover... Until sudden a yellow flash bolted out from the dark clouds and flew in within the flock of birds. Its trajectory was straight, and didn't particularly look to dodge a thing. Was Queen Bee so confident his aim would be off due to the flock of birds that would obscure his vision as well? Who knew, but the blur was an open target if he chose to shoot her out the sky still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Deshi

avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 30
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:31 pm

He went downward in attempt to use the trees as cover and she upward to use the clouds as her ally. The playing field was tricky, each player seeming to play a game of cat and mouse with each other. Despite the odds the young man had tried to use nature to assist him and even took a shot at the woman within the shroud chaos; however, the woman was clever. She used the birds to her advantage causing the first shot to indeed miss. A bit annoying, but unsurprising to the young man below.

It would seem that he would just have to do something else to bring her down...while contending with something even more annoying than a human flying above - bugs. Bees to be precise. Bees...he always seemed to get the bad end of the stick when it came to the creatures who for whatever reason loved to come around him. He didn’t get regular bee logic or why they wanted to fly around or try to land on him when clearly he was no fan of theirs. He perferred them to leave him alone, but no. They always came to bother him just like these bees did now. The only differences here was that he understood clearly why this particular batch was after him and he was no longer dealing with one or two little bees. Ms. Claire had re-summoned them to do her bidding and now they were coming at him from below with the intent to harm and way more organized way than a natural bee. Their constant buzzing getting louder the closer they got.

On top of this, it would seem Ms. Claire would try to make a break for it. A yellow blur coming out of a sea of black was a clear indicator of that. Hmph. Alright. Time to multi-task.

First these bees.

Taking his eyes off the skies for a moment, Haru would quickly scan his surroundings before spotting a rather thick branch up above that would do nicely for what he had planned. Shifting from his spot, he would carefully make his way up the tree to the branch. He made sure tokeep some distance between himself and the bees, but for the most part kept a direct path upward to ensure the bees would continue on that path (hopefully). When he was close to his target, he would veer from the path to hop to a branch off to the side and then using that branch, he would launch himself upward and above the large branch before flipping himself around in the air and coming downward with his soulbound weapon upon the tree. He would use the blade portion of the blade to slice clean through the thick branch to send it crashing down upon the swarm that should be underneath it or pretty close to it if they had continued to follow him upward. With the large branch being taken down by gravity towards the swarm, the young man would would direct his fall towards a different branch that was slightly below the one he just sliced through. He would landed easily enough on the branch more than likely safe from harm due to the fact the falling branch should’ve done something to the swarm

He did not expect the to kill all the bees with this.  After all bees, were rather fast; however, he hoped that the branch could catch the buggers off guard and smash some to lower the numbers at the least. Regardless if that worked or not, the young man wouldn’t stand around to observe or make himself an easy target for the enemy. He would push off the branch he was on and keep moving a few seconds after landing, shifting his path to follow Claire. He was pretty sure any survivors of the swarm would follow, but he would deal with them as they came.

Despite the bee issue, the young man had been keeping tabs on the woman. After all, he was not alone in this fully. His persona while it couldn’t travel far from him remained a bit ahead of him watching the yellow blur that was Claire. Watching her pathway for a few seconds, the persona would raise his finger to chest level as he began to draw invisible lines in the air; however the results of what the creature was doing would appear up above.

The area around Claire would remain clear for a few seconds when from out of nowhere a thick trail of chains made of earth would swirl around her and then attempt to ensnare her as they closed in on her from all sides with amazing speed. If they succeeded in wrapping around her, they would effectively bind her starting from the shoulders and going down to her ankles. The chains would attempt to wrap her up tightly, cutting off her way to fly and being relatively heavy, the chains’ weight would be able to pull her down to the earth, but would it work?

Hatsuharu - Level 4:
 

Information Box:
 

Persona Uses:
 

Relevant Strengths:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2139
Join date : 2013-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:23 am

The defense against the swarm was well placed though the missed shot alerted his enemies where his position had been. Dropping the rather large branch upon them did kill a number of the swarm, however; there was a viable supply still left alive. However, the swarm was now at bay, knowing now that their prey did have some bite and was alerted to their presence. They had served their purpose though, forcing the previously hidden cadet out of his hiding spot for their Queen to pinpoint.

The Cadet had made quite mistake. His focus and his Persona's focus seemed to be the Bees and the Yellow blur that shot from the cloud. He no longer seemed to pay any attention to the cloud itself. His Persona would have caught its prey after a short struggle, however; the yellow blur that had snared was not Claire but instead was her Persona clad in a similar garb as herself. It was but a decoy and she had used the poor visibility to draw attention to it and off herself. With both the Persona and the Pretty Boy's attention off the cloud she had hidden in, she had used the opportunity to flank. A maneuver taught to her by the Prince himself. And as Haru noticed what was in his snare, it would have been too late. The kiss of the wasp, both silent and deadly, would pierce his backside. If there was a viable way he would know of her hidden presence, even after not keeping tabs on her this entire time, he could dodge. However, if he didn't, he'd have the cold steel of a blade shooting through the back of his chest and the barrel of a gun against his head.

Of course, the blade did damage to the soul, not the body. He was very much alive, albeit the pain would be excruciating as if being stabbed through by a real blade. The woman was sure to move his body, blocking herself off from his Persona and using him as a sort of human shield. One would think she would unload an entire clip into his head to end it, but instead, she'd simply keep her gun pressed firmly against him. "Well Well, Pretty Boy. You've got alot to learn about minding your surroundings don't you? Tell me something, after all this is done what do you think will happen next? The moment your Queen deems you unfit for your position, or you start to learn too much about the world after the Eternal Divide, you may be standing in my shoes. Is that what you want? Why not jump ship with me? Fight to get your true life back. The world isn't so black and white: we can burn it red again! We can return our lives to the way they were supposed to be! Or do you think you're some saint doing God's work?" The woman spoke into his ear, keeping the conversation between themselves. She didn't wish to have the others pick up any of her words.

Queen Bee Lvl 10:
 

Queen Bee Actions:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Deshi

avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 30
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:53 am

He took note as he moved along the branches, that the bees did back off and that in turn allowed him time to at least pause a bit on the branch he currently was on. He was still where he could hear and keep an eye on the swarm should they do something, but at least for now he was out of danger or so it would seem. Well at least the branch did what it was suppose to do...too bad the other half of the attack only did half of what it was suppose to do.

It was true the young man did not seem to pay much attention to the clouds above, but one would be highly mistaken if they assumed he was only focused on the bees or the blur. Yes it was true his persona aimed for the blur in an effort to potentially capture the Queen Bee; however, in the back of his mind, Haru found the move quite suspicious. Why travel in a straight line? Make it an obvious escape? Yeah, he kind of figured there was more to it than what he saw, so when his persona caught the other’s persona rather than the Queen Bee herself, he wasn’t too surprised. Using all of her tools her advantage. A smart move that could make one feel quite confident in what they did. Even more so when they thought they had a target at a disadvantage. However, to get too confident about one’s plans could indeed be someone’s undoing...and this is exactly what made Ms. Claire’s plan work only partially.

Yes, Haru couldn’t see her, but he wasn’t so oblivious to the idea of an attack from elsewhere. His senses were on high alert and while one could attempt to make a silent descent upon a prey from above, no matter how quiet they were there was always the disturbance of air. The rustle or snap of clothing, faint and unnoticable to an untrained ear. Or in the case of anything with wings the noises the wings made when close. Also, Haru was no average Cadet or idol. He had trained his body and mind beyond the norm and in turn had a slight edge over others of his class. He knew how to fight and knew how to listen for what others may not take into account and it was this training that saved him now.

He caught the sound of Claire’s wings and on instinct quickly spun summoning his soulbound, so instead of finding his back the woman would find her weapon meeting his. It was a save, but barely; however, the woman was still quicker than him. So even if he had saved himself from being impaled, he wouldn’t have time to recover enough to counter being grabbed or the having a gun pressed against his head.

In quite the jam, he would let his soulbound disappear and his persona who wasn’t too far off would actually give a low growl and vanish. Was he surrendering? It was an uncertain matter there, but what was certain was that the Cadet seemed to be concerned about a gun pointed to his head and so remained tensed under her grasp as he listened to what she had to say. As he processed the words, the air around him would change as he let go of pretending for the moment and simply let himself be what he was truly underneath the pretty boy/obedient puppy act.

“Maybe I do,” he would begin his voice no longer holding formalities giving it a rougher edge as he kept it low enough for the woman that was with him to hear alone. Despite the situation, he remained calm and seemed to relax in her grip as if the very act of catching him had ripped a form of mask off of him and left only the truth behind. Regardless of this change up in behavior he would answer the woman’s inquiries his voice remaining low so no one, but she could hear. “What do I expect will happen next? Heh. I expect hell to be unleashed upon the world. Utter chaos to be honest. The world isn’t perfect. Never was and perhaps I will end up like you one day whether I want to or not. I would love to throw off the chains to be honest. See myself for what I truly can be, but I wonder how many lives would need be taken for that. How many lives Ms. Claire? You say paint the world red again, so what is the asking price to be free? As for being saint doing God's work,” he would pause and actually chuckle darkly at that one. “You’re looking at the wrong guy for that sort of thing.”

A saint doing God’s work? As if he thought himself of such. No. At the end of the day, he was just a guy doing whatever it took to survive in a world that was becoming stranger and stranger to him as time past. After all he had a right to exist just like everyone else no matter what others thought….and he would fight for that right to the better end.

Information Box:
 

Persona Uses:
 

Relevant Strengths:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 30
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:02 am

Edit to action:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2139
Join date : 2013-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Claire's eyes narrowed at the young man's response. The barrel of the gun remained upon his head, however; she didn't seem as if she planned on pulling the trigger as of yet, if at all. "What an answer, Pretty Boy. As I said before, this world isn't all black and white. Your Government has no saints, either. Chris and me were set up. Sending us to the middle of nowhere to get rid of some low demons that wander the Forest of the Lost? Someone sent us out there to get ambushed by a couple of freaks. Someone within your precious Government." Her golden eyes focused upon him, being sure to mind his Persona aswell. "I'm not sure what their plan was: If they wanted us dead or our memories restored... But I know one thing, and that's that the Government isn't what you think it is. The moment you start poking into things, or learning too much, you'll be written off as a terrorist and either brainwashed or executed. How can you work for someone like that? Terrorists are supposed to be the villains!? Please!"

There was annoyance in her voice by how she spoke of the Government. Who wouldn't be annoyed? Irritated? Visibly angered that they had been nothing but a puppet and forcefully used up until this point. "The Queen may have "saved" this city, but she's no saint either. That woman.. I don't even think she's human! And these District Leaders spread about? They're doing nothing but screwing with the heads of the people. Are you okay with that? Sometimes you have to spread alittle terror and death to wake people up. Skelter understands that, and that's why he's going to turn this city over to the demons. How do you counter an immovable object like the Government? You challenge it with an unstoppable force. We'll over run this city with demons and rip that bitch right from her throne!" The woman spoke with vigorous motion. Her contempt, just like any other, was towards the Government. For someone like her, who relished in the turmoil after the Eternal Divide, what the Queen did was more than just a sin. It was an atrocity. Perhaps the city was a battleground before. Atleast then, people had the choice of living their lives they way they saw fit. But now? "Everyone is just living fabricated lives on a city built on lies. You included, Pretty Boy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Deshi

avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 30
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:00 pm

He would remain calm in the woman’s grasp, the barrel of the gun still pointed to his head, but so far the woman who had it did not pull the trigger. Was it because she really was merciful or was it something he had said that had caused her to stop? It was a curious thing, but Haru would not ponder it too much as he kept himself in the moment seeing no reason to play pretend in particular moment as he spoke with the woman one-on-one.

He was aware the others would be there soon enough, but even so he made no move to try and break her grasp upon him as he instead listened to what the other had to say. To the first part his eyes would narrow as he took in what she said. “A set up by someone within the Government….” he would repeat as as a million and one questions floated through his mainly ones that pertained to who did the action or why. His curiosity perhaps got the best of him for he would ask a question. “I don’t suppose you remember a clue or two about who said person is that gave you the mission?” he would ask his voice remaining low so that it was between them only. He wasn’t asking because he was trying to hunt down the culprit and put a stop to them, but rather he was looking into the matter because he wanted to know why someone would do that. Claire kept mentioning black and white and things not being what they seemed, so was someone actually trying to set things up so that the truth of the matter would be revealed? It was a curious thing that the young man placed on the back burner for now as the woman continued on. As she locked her eyes on him, she would find she didn’t have to worry about his persona, the armored warrior was currently not being commanded to do anything to the woman or her own persona as the pair chatted.

Remaining relaxed yet always alert of the woman's actions, her persona, and the bees, Haru would take in what she said next and let out a light “hmph” of amusement at that one. “Then perhaps I am already screwed over. My employer wanted you dead, but yet here I am not doing that. Do you really think my employer would be pleased with this? That I am going to simply slip out of this unharmed? Maybe I am a sliding a bit more into your shoes with each passing moment, but I wonder how bad that really is in the end.”

If he failed here, he’d be punish or dead and even if he didn’t fail he was quite sure that somehow there would be a report that showed his behavior and what of that then? Would he be punish for being merciful to the enemy? Punish for not obeying? He had gotten punished in the beginning for small slip ups...for being who he was, so what was going to happen this round? He wondered, but found himself not fearing that the more he listened and considered what the other had to say.

“Are you suggesting a devil sits on the throne then and that the District Leaders are some form of referee to keep everyone in check? That is quite the claim and yet you think it better to take her out and let the demons run wild? Bring fear back to the people? Bring utter chaos upon the world? You think it would be better that way?” He would pause to consider that for a moment as he watched the woman with him and then hearing her last statement, he would sigh a bit at that one. “A fact I am highly aware of.” He would shift carefully just so he could get into a position to at least look at her better. Surprisingly, a smirk would be on his face. “I am a bit tired of the chains and mask, so why not tear them off and wake up for a change? Why not wake the whole damn world up from the fabricated dream?”


He was...in agreement with this woman and her idea? But why? Why would a Cadet be interested in such an idea? It was a mystery as to why he did what he did, but the Cadet seemed to stand firm in his choice and whatever may follow afterwards….

Information Box:
 

Persona Uses:
 

Relevant Strengths:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   

Back to top Go down
 
Queen Bee [Mission Topic]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Queen Bee [Mission Topic]
» New Dairy Queen Bears!
» Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
» Impossible Mission November 25th - December 21st
» Another new person topic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Other Worlds :: Endymion After Dark :: Sunlake Palms [Forest of the Lost] :: Forest of the Lost-
Jump to: