Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Law and Lunch (For Tatsui):

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telos

PostSubject: Law and Lunch (For Tatsui):   Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Hell's bells, am I bored.
Thank god history class is almost over. Good god, the teacher can rant on legal history. Heard he was a former law professor, so I guess that makes snese.
Still, Tatsui's in this class.
I can talk to him at lunch.
So I sit there and wait for the bell to ring. The second it does and class is dismissed, I make a beeline for Tatsui and ask if he wants to have lunch with me.
Although... why does almost everyone keep looking at me like there's something strange?
It's not because I had to grab him by the arm to get his attention in all the din, is it?

Information of my chars:
People: Takeru and Axel

Personas: Twelve and Gaster

Social Links: Takeru and Axel

Compendiums: Takeru's Tablet and Axel's Assessment

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Law and Lunch (For Tatsui):   Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Damnit, I need to consider how the hell I am supposed to go about being here. I need to not be too zealous, to avoid getting picked up by the cadets, I need to make sure all my work and studies are going well, I need to excel, but not too much, and all these other (Not too much, but not too little). I have to figure out the precise balance to get the knowledge I need and stay out of the government eye. I think..... B+'s would do it. So should I aim for B+s? But.... damn my overachiever mentality. I also need to make sure to show little to no signs of exhaustion, otherwise they will catch on to my night schedule. Ahhh, thank goodness for the existence of coffee and medicine, otherwise I wouldn't be nearly as alert. This is probably going to affect my health, but whatever, as long as I'm still alive, it doesn't really matter much.  Hmm? I recognize that student.... Takeru!? Phew, thought it might have been someone else. Perhaps one of the queen's children. That would be very distressful to encounter them. Who knows if one of them can detect those with personae? I had better be careful being so close to a place of concentrated cadet power. "Oh, you want to have lunch with me Takeru? Sure thing." I say casually. Gotta make everything look casual about me currently. Dear god my paranoia is making my nerves so taut like cord-strings.

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Law and Lunch (For Tatsui):   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:46 pm

I sit down in front of him and open up my lunch, a pastrami sandwich with some juice to wash it down.
"So that professor we had can be boring, huh? I think I felt my butt fall asleep at least twice during the lecture... did yours? Or did you just fall asleep entirely?" I ask him as I initiate conversation.
Honestly, I want to fall asleep in class as well, after last night, but i'm so used to the lack of sleep, it's not a problem.
I once only got two hours of sleep once.
That was a good day.

Information of my chars:

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Law and Lunch (For Tatsui):   Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:22 am

Ahh, the same old cost-effective Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. Honestly, whoever made this deserves a friggin medal. Enough sustenance for later on, cheap, and actually pretty tasty. It's good to just keep on making these and save up on money for other things. "No, I don't think he was boring. It was actually a bit intruiging, learning about the old laws. Especially how convoluted and contradictory they all are when combined." I say. Hmm, learning about law could be good if I do run for government or something after this shit is over. Likely not this same government, but learning law is good. Hmm, now that I get a good look at Takeru, he does seem weary. "Oh, I'm gonna make sure to not fall asleep for a while yet. Though I might take a little nap after school, who knows." I say shruggingly. Last night was exhausting, and i'm only still up from some coffee, and some medicine. Good thing I know where to find the medicine for wakefulness in the day. I just hope I don't have to constantly go out at night and do supernatural draining stuff for hours. That would break me down before I could even make a difference in the city.

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Law and Lunch (For Tatsui):   Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:01 am

"Hm, I suppose so. I know my friend John was actually interested in the stuff, usually he just sleeps through class, like a lot of other people do..." I remark in response to his bit on the response to the lecture on the old law.
"And that's good, Tatsui. If you fell asleep in class.. oh god, I think we have that science teacher next. The one that yells his ass off at you if he catches you sleeping. Actually, no, he yells, then slaps you with a good two hours of detention. I suppose you could sleep then... if your nerves and ears have recovered enough by that time to do so." I say, shuddering at the thought.

Information of my chars:

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law and Lunch (For Tatsui):   Today at 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Law and Lunch (For Tatsui):