Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Clashing Blades, Clashing Minds (Cecil)
Today at 12:11 am by Captain Caliber

» The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Bfroger6

» Fantastic Mr. Fox [Zane's Awakening]
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by Godai

» Apple Day [Devi]
Yesterday at 8:30 pm by Deshi

» En Garde [Lui/Gabe]
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by Captain Caliber

» Trinity Allaway's Compendium
Yesterday at 5:51 pm by Sosina

» Demon King [Junction]
Yesterday at 5:27 pm by Lost

» Initial Persona - Ankou [Cecil Erinforth] [Endymion] [WIP]
Yesterday at 3:54 pm by Infernal Zero

» Grex's Tainted Persona
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by Grex

Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Breaking and Entering Pt.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Xombie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:10 am

Xombie hopped onto the scene in response to Gabe bowing out. The undead looking Terrorist tapped the tip of his shoe to the ground in abit of anticipation and irritation. He summoned his scythe and spun it over his head as if preparing for combat, though beneath the mask he was sort of dozing off from such a long night of battles. Golden eyes scanned the angel before he turned to look towards his team mates with a tilted head. "I'm super down for murdering angels, but man do I hate being in the spotlight for so long. Let's get this over with quickly before our luck runs out." Xombie joked abit before facing back towards the enemy and preparing for yet another battle. All he wanted to do was sit back and have fun with a goat, but nooope! Gotta kill stuff for the good of the team.. or something like that!

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:03 am

Dominion, Level 10:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:14 am

What was this now..?

Random number (1,5) :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:18 am

Dominion, Level 10:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:27 am

AoA for 17 + 27 + 16 + 3 = 63 * 2 = 126 + 30% = 163 Almighty Phys damage to Dominion
->yes/no?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:45 am

->Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:51 pm

When the shattered glass was shot back towards Aya, she smirked under her breath and lifted her hand with a certain swiftness. What the others would see was her slashing the glass in her direction with her bare hands, causing the pieces to scatter and do nothing to her, but what had actually happened was her weapon was her own blood, and had formed spikes to cover the pores on her hands, but were small to the human eye. They covered her hands in a layer that a trained eye would see had grown a tint of red, and protected her from the glass as a soulbound weapon cut down anything with no effort at all. "Ha! I'd say that's not even reward enough for getting this far. If you think the wrath of god is something to take seriously, you're the one who needs to loosen up. Also I still got this." She said reaching down towards the third shot and downing it in a quick motion, before actually setting it to the side, preserving its ability to stay in one piece. She hopped back behind the bar table and monitored the fight, while eyeing the shelf of bottles again, looking for something else to drink, or throw away if it was trashy.

Spoiler:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:48 am

OOC:

Trinity watched as apparently the creatures attack backfired on itself and staggered it, so with a nod she joined the others in their attack before sending one of her pawns to the side of the one Called Xombie, "Seems he is in need of aid as well...See to his wounds..", the Pawn saluted and then rushed over to the wounded man binding him in bandages that would absorb into his body and heal his wounds. All the while another pawn continued to gently Fan Unity which oddly she found to be helping her feel less fatigued by the combat, and calling on her protectors.

Trinity:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Passives:

Skills:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:22 am

"I think it's time to show this fuckerdoodle how it's done!"

With a flash of light, the two boomerangs materialized in Frog's hands as he grinned. He was gonna follow the All-out-Attack with a painful barrage of slashes! The dumb angel won't know what hit its leathery arse!

"All-out-Attack! Let's hop on it, kekeke!"

The Amphibian Prince:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:30 am

Apparently I can't attack if I All-out-Attack so long as I was the one who caused it. So just ignorify the rolls.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:47 am

Selenus:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:49 am

Again, correction: 36 damage DX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xombie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:35 am

Xombie gave a bow towards the young female who had given him his heal. "My compliments to the chef~" He remarked, feeling abit relieved he wasn't going to have to overdose and heal himself after all. If he were to do that, who knows how far Raffles would go in terms of tipping the balance of battle in the enemy's favor. Knowing him, he'd start devouring on the luck of his team mates even more so than he normally did. But regardless, those thoughts were pushed aside for action. A blur aura leaked from the Terrorist's body as his hand touched the cold, metallic mask upon his face. Shackles formed upon his limbs and he raised them before his face. His mask partially dissipated before his mouth, so he could bite into the mental chains and rip them apart with his teeth with a crunch. With the chains crushed like the hearts of thousand of young girls in love with a dumb teen idol, Raffles erupted from the young man's subconscious and graced the battlefield with a maniacal grin.

"Give em hell, Raffles! ..I mean the angel, not them! The angel!"

Xombie pointed towards Dominion and the maniacal Persona laughed and slashed away in the air before them. Almost as if it were actually cutting through something, green rifts appeared from its blade and were sent flying towards the angel in an attempt at slicing and dicing it clean through.

Stats:

OoC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xombie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:02 am

"Jump Mario... Jump damn you!.. Huh? A Once More? Oh yeah, an all out attack!.. I don't really feel like it.."

The Pysche Terrorist scratched his head in a nonchalant manner before Raffles swung its large knife down upon him. Xombie hopped the the side and bowed his head to his persona in a joking manner. "I'm joking Raffles, I'm joking!"

"Last one to violently attack one of God's servants is a rotten egg!"

All out Attack:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:19 am

Dominion, Level 10:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile