Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Better Be Speed [Death] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Better Be Speed [Death] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Better Be Speed [Death] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Better Be Speed [Death] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Better Be Speed [Death]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Better Be Speed [Death] Empty
PostSubject: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:52 pm

This better be fast... Like, super fast. If it's not, then what's even the point? The Parlor Ghost would tap her foot impatiently as she stood in line, waiting to get a snow cone on this blasted day. But, alas, it was taking for freaking ever. What was even the point of wanting something cold if you were just going to stay hot and sweaty getting it! And then, what was even the point if you just didn't do anything while getting the cold thing thus making you hotter! Ugh!

Worst day ever, basically... But, whatever. Maybe a social idiot would talk to her and she could, like, do things... With them... Like talking... Fast talking... Yup.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Ahh, these snow-cones are so great. I'm glad I got in line earlier. It's hot out, and some chilling refreshments are always nice. .....Now that I think about it, why did I buy two? These snow-cones..... are too much for me. I wonder what I should do with it. Hmm? There seems to be a lady in line who is particularly angry about the heat and a lack of snow-cone. Hmmm, I guess I'll give it to her, the others in line seem to be okay with the heat currently. "Excuse me lady, were you interested in a snow cone? I bought an extra for some reason." I say holding the snow cone out to her in an offering sort of gesture. Good manners are always important in first impressions with strangers. Who knows, maybe I could get a new friend?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:03 pm

the girl would blink as she was talked too. Wait, did that actually work? Was she, like, ESP or something? Whatever though! Free snow cones were always the absolute best in her opinion. She'd look the boy up and down though, a gentle tilt in her head. He seemed... Bland, to put it lightly. But eh, at least she'd get free ice~!

"Oh, heh, sure thanks~! I'd be more than happy to stop waiting in this liiiiiiiine~! Kee kee kee~!" she'd say with her signature laugh as she spun to pick the snow cone up and skipped out of the line. With a happy smile, she'd take a small spoon out from her pocket and eagerly put some of the ice in her mouth. Goodness, cooling body temperature was the beeeeeeeeeeeest tasting ice...

"So, hey, why me? Do I gotta secret admirer or something~?" she'd ask the kid with a small smirk on her face. Teasing teens was fun... Ah, she... Er, never mind. Ending that thought~.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:12 pm

Looks like she seems to be happy with my little snow cone gift. Guess I was right with my guess, though it wasn't really much of a guess and more like an observation. This lady seems to have a bit of a musical voice. Interesting, and nice to hear. She also seems to have hated waiting in the line, two for two. ....what is with the little 'Kee Kee Kee' at the end? Is she some sort of stereotypical witch or some shit? "No problem, it would just be a waste to let extra frozen goods melt." I say offhandedly/shruggingly or whatever. She seems to be energetic and cheerful. I like that in a person, means a good outlook on life. ....wut. She thinks I'm a secret admirer? Isn't that like borderline stalker territory? Though I admit she does look attractive, I am not the person to let any sort of attraction get in the way of my good manners. "Oh no, no I am not any sort of secret admirer. It just seemed that you were the one in the most anguish with a lack of ice cream." I say while looking at the envious glances of the nearby people. *Sigh* I only had one extra. I start relishing the taste of the snow cone. Delicious.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:17 pm

So, it was just good luck? Who was she to look a gift in the mouth or whatever, right? The Parlor Ghost would happily take another bite, looking at the boy for a second. So formal... Jeez, were all guys like this aside from that insufferable pig? Maybe... Huh, wow, unlucky then.

"Well, thanks then kiddie~." she'd say taking another bite. Cooling body temperature~ Phew, that hit the spot. Being hot sucked! It meant her hat was borderline unbearable to wear! Such horrors...

"Oh I was! Goodness, can you believe how unspeed this place is? Goodness, if they weren't the only people here I'd say they needed eviction!" she'd say with a nod of her head, taking yet another bite of the snow cone. Brain freeze? What even was that? Not something to worry about thooooooough~
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:26 pm

Hmm, It seems that the lady is a bit too eccentric. Maybe I should be changing the way I am interacting with her? Wild and lose people tend to have a disdain for any sort of formality in their encounters with others. "No prob." I say taking a more casual route in the conversation. Hopefully this will work. "Yeah, I can certainly tell. I was lucky enough to get here earlier than the rest of this large line. Still took a while to get to the stand though." I say cheerfully with a smile. Smiling is contagious, and so is happiness. So if you are happy, and nice. The other people around you are also likely to be happy and nice. Unless they are in a foul mood or some bad events happened to them.... My face slightly darkens, but then returns to the normal cheeriness. I can't let stuff like that weigh me down. And besides, I need to maintain the same image as before. "Yeah, sometimes lines are crazy. There was this one time when I was a little kid when I had to wait in a line for hours. That totally sucked." I say openly to this lady.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Hm? That was a little weird. His mood took a change in tone for a moment though... Weird... She'd shrug indifferently though, fighting of a developing brain freeze. Goodness... Just lower the body temperature enough to where she could breath easily... Hee hee hee~! Hats maaaan...~!

"I've been pretty unlucky today, heh. Guess my wheel landed on something not so great this time~." she'd say with another indifferent shrug. She honestly didn't get her shifting levels of luck... But it didn't really matter right now. She got a snow cone after all so all was super well!

"Ew, hours? Goodness, the hell were you waiting for?" she'd ask with a small smirk. That was honestly a little disconcerting in its own right... But eh, who knew?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Hmm? Damnit. Looks like this woman noticed my brief moment of sorrow. I'll have to see that she doesn't think about it. I continue devouring the snow cone with the woman..... I just realized I'm eating ice cream with a woman who I just randomly gave ice cream to and I don't know her name yet.... DAMNIT. That is one thing I am usually very aware about. Hmm, she is making some remark about how her luck is currently bad today. But what is with the wheel part of it? Does she like travelling? Hmm, the more you think, the less you know, so I might ask her that sometime. "It was in one of the old amusement parks from back then. I believe it was....... Disneyland. Heh, seems that every kid used to go there. And since every kid went there, the lines were superbly packed." I say somberly. Still hard to think that all that wonder is now gone. Shit, I probably shouldn't have said anything about that. Many people lost close friends and relatives in the Great Divide. Too sore of a subject to bring up. "But anyway, enough of that. I don't think I got your name. Mine is Tatsui, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:49 pm

Mmn? Disneyland? Didn't ring many bells. Though, she didn't really care. Sounded like an amusement park with a name like that, so heeeeeck no would she ever go to one of those places! You'd be all hot, sweaty, gross, and bored! And irritated! Jeez, sounded like a total drag for only, like, a minute of relief on a ride.

"Ew, sounds not worth it if you ask me. But, heck, I'm a bit of a kill joy at times~! Gets me through life, I suppose~! Kee kee kee~!" she'd say with her signature laugh, taking another bite. She'd wince this time. Yup, brain freeze. Ew, annoying, whatever it meant she was cold and that was freaking fantastic!

"Mmn? Name's Wandering Parlor Ghost. You better not be an insufferable pig and actually know who I am." she'd say with a gentle shrug, not really caring about the kid's reaction. She just wanted to be cold! Oooo, being cold was the best... Hot wasn't. Hot bad, speed cold good.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:03 pm

Phew, looks like she didn't take offense by it, other than it being long and obnoxious, the normal offense. "I know right? But kids love to have excitement in their lives, even if it only lasts a minute or so." So she considers herself somewhat of a killjoy? Gets her through life? ......People don't say that unless they have been through some shit. *Sigh* Facades to deal with reality. We have so many and discard so many, that we lose track of who we really are. I just hope that I haven't lost track with who I really am. But then again, if I did, I wouldn't know it. Mmm, this snow cone is good..... and it's gone. Great. Whatever, I enjoyed it to it's fullest potential. ........what. She says her name is the Wandering Parlor Ghost. I stare at her in disbelief for a bit. "Wait, your THE Wandering Parlor Ghost? Holy shit. Never thought I would meet a living legend." Wow, this is honestly incredible to meet someone like her. I smile brightly.... then take a thinking face. "Insufferable pig?" I say questioningly in confusion. What do nasty swine have to do with not knowing someone, who is albeit a local legend. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:12 pm

The girl would shrug gently, not really caring about it. She guessed? Like, roller coasters could be fun but it was kinda pointless in the end... Maybe she just didn't get it at the moment... But, hey, whatever right? To each their own and all that good stuff!

"Eh, I guess you're right. Meh, maybe I'm too old for that kinda stuff." she'd say indifferently, finishing up her snow cone with a happy sigh. Good, cooled off and back in shape~! Maybe she could go for a stalk later!

"Oh thank God someone knows me... Yeah, 'tis a pleasure to meet ya~! So, how's it feel to meet a real life ghost?" she'd ask with a small smirk, tipping her head at the kid. She'd sigh angrily though, crossing her arms. God... That guy...

"I'd rather not talk about him. Awful, awful man. Hmph." she'd say with a shake of her head. Goodness, people could be so awful... Just like that guy.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:26 pm

Looks like she doesn't really care about amusement parks. Then again, neither do I. But that example was a good way to relate to her. Heh, I don't know if age would have anything to do with thrilling enjoyments. But then again, the rides I went on were the little kiddy ones. Couldn't go on anything more than that because I wasn't grown enough. If I remember there were even rides where you were pulled up high into the sky.... and then plummeted to the ground, bouncing before you hit it and bouncing again and again until you stop. I ride like that might have interested the Parlor Ghost, but whatever. Looks like she is relieved that I have heard about her. "I don't know what it feels like, because you aren't a real ghost. But you must be pretty scary or sneaky to get a name like that." I say grinning. Seriously, is that her real name or what? "Oh, ok." She looks really pissed about this man. What did he do to offend her? Part of it seems to be not knowing about her at all, but it must be more than that to offend her so.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:32 pm

So rude! How could someone be so mean! It was just awful that people wouldn't leave her alone when it came to her name and her people and stuff! Though, she didn't really care... With a sigh, she'd shake her head before giving the boy a dark looking grin.

"Kee kee kee~! What do you mean, kiddie~? A ghost isn't a ghost if they're still alive!" she'd say with a wicked smile on her face. Kids were easy to trick and fool... But, hey, who really knew? People could be really rude, ya know!
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:38 pm

Oh, frick. Looks like I did offend her this time. Damnit what the hell should I do now? Hmm? Now she is grinning at me.... darkly. Oh shit. I definently shouldn't have said she wasn't a real ghost. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." I say shame-faced. Damnit. Why the hell did I have to say that? She clearly takes pride in her name. So why did I have to say she wasn't a real ghost and ruin her parade? *Sigh* "Yeah, I guess they aren't." I say lamely. I just hope I can mend fences a bit about that.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Well, at least he felt bad about it. Goodness, people just couldn't roll with it... Kicked puppy did! But, eh, whatever. She didn't really care too much about his discomfort, it was whatever honestly. She'd look him up and down though, he was such a stranger...

"Offend? Heh, you're quite strange... Meh, watch what you say though. I'm a ghost and there's no two ways about it!" she'd say with a nod of her head, tipping her hat at the boy. She didn't get some people... But eh, whatever right? She was just glad she got a snow cone!

"Anyways, how are ya? Haven't met a fan in a while... What're they saying about me now a days?" she'd say with a curious tilt to her head. She was somewhat curious to see what rumor this kid knew about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Be Speed [Death]   Better Be Speed [Death] Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Be Speed [Death]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next