Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 1:32 am

Legs up, head down. That's Brittany's current position, laying in her couch, the book she had been reading wide open covering her face. How it didn't fall to the carpet was a mystery. Her head seemed to be too good of a support for this, and yet she wasn't even trying to keep the book in perfect balance. Should anyone take the book out of the girl's face, they'd find Brittany was...snoring somewhat loud. The girl had a tiresome day and likely she had fallen asleep while reading. The chosen book is nothing less than Fables, the one a certain blond guy recommended her in a bookstore. The same blond guy to whom she has sent a text message one hour before falling into the dreamland, with one arm stretched up her head, holding said cellphone in hopes the answer would come soon. Well, it didn't, and she got tired of waiting. Actually, she was tired already for other reasons. Regardless, should Gio check the message, what would pop up in his screen would be something like this:

"heya
how r u doing?? guess who's it =p
im reading the book you told me to!
its soo cool! really check this bcuz i want some1 to talk about it and i have nobody ='( hahaha
xoxo
"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 12:11 pm

When Brittany texted Gionatan, he wasn't with it in his possession, the young man went out with his family and left it at home which is why he took so long to reply. Once he arrived home and checked his cellphone he saw the notification on his screen, he opened it and read the message. Judging by the message's content and how it was written, he assumed it was the pink haired girl he met at the book store. GioGio would sit down in his bed and would write a reply to Brittany

"Hello,
I've been doing fine, Brittany, thank you.
I'm glad you liked it, i wasn't sure if it matched your tastes.
If you really want to discuss it, i'll be waiting for your reply.
-GioGio"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 2:15 pm

When the message arrived, Brittany was still sleeping. Her phone, however, was unquiet in her hand as the vibrating sound resonated well in the silence of her living room. With that alone, Brittany didn't awake. She would only draw a reaction when said cellphone got tired of her hand and, with so much shaking, ended up falling to the ground, the metallic sound of its encounter against the wooden floor being enough of a nuisance to cause the girl to sit in a sudden bursting move, a sonorous and scared "AAAAAAAAAAH" crossed the apartment. She looked around, still scared in the hazy consciousness between dream and reality, searching for the source of such loud sound. Was it Bernard? Or did someone actually invade her apartment because she left the windows open for the snow owl to roam free? Now that's a more valid reason to be scared. Her first instinct would be to go to the kitchen and grab something to defend herself: anything could do. A broom, a knife, a pan... The second was to notice it was actually her cellphone in a troubling position in the ground. During the fall collision, the battery had pulled out and, while the screen itself didn't crack, the mere sight of each component of her beloved pink cellphone scattered around was enough to freak her momentarily. "Boo...", she lamented, rubbing her sleep eyes before picking the parts and, with some patience, putting her cellphone together in shape. Gladly, there were no scratches on its surface, it would be a major heartbreak if her favorite device was ruined because she was reckless like always.

Past some time (the book that also was thrown to the ground when Brittany awoke could be found back to the couch), the cellphone was turned on and the first thing that popped in the screen was the so awaited message. Gionatan was so formal with writing it almost made her feel awkward replying with such bad grammar and writing, if she weren't excited for having this talk long anticipated with him. Having someone to chat about books was far a new thrilling ride.

"hiii! you found out my secret identity >< hahaha
i feel so bad about snow white u know
i take it back everything i said about her being polyamorous
shes just my favorite character like EVER but really its so creepy what she had gone thru
and to think this also happens a lot in real life makes me feel sad
hey what is urs? and what arc did you like more?
but no spoilers!!
"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 11:06 am

After sending his message to Brit, GioGio would distract himself with other things while her reply didn't arrive, but he didn't had to wait for too long. After reading the message he couldn't help but chuckle, he found the way Brittany wrote her messages quite endearing, he started to write his message immediately.

"It wasn't easy, i had to call some contacts
and pull some favors to find you out.
But back at the topic Snow White is a strong person,
she went through a lot of horrible experiences
but she survived.
However this does not make
your interpretation of the fairy tale invalid,
i personally find it very amusing, hahah.
As for characters, i like Snow White and Bigby
I'll be honest you with Brit, i only read the first arc."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:42 pm

By then, Brittany had her living room TV turned on. Some musical program aired, the kind that plays some songs and music videos at the audience's choice, but the girl, sat comfortably with the feet over her couch, hardly payed any attention to it, laughing like silly at her own cellphone's screen.

"no way!!
ive just finished the 1st arc 2!!
bigby is handsome and all
but dont u think its weird
hes in love with snow white?
theyre from different lores!!
u know, it looks like shrek all over again
but a bit different bcoz shrek was funny and fables is all dead serious
what do u think??
"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 pm

This time the reply didn't take as long as before, but he had to think for a moment on how to reply to it, he was a bit surprised with what Brittany written, the girl is like a pink package of laughter and surprises.

"Hahah, you caught me
i'm kind of a faker recommending something
without having read everything.
I had no idea Bigby would be his type,
although i didn't expect you take issue
with the fact they are from different lores
and not that Bigby was a former actual wolf
who did horrible things to people,
but i think they make a good couple
just because they are from different 'worlds'
it doesn't mean they can't be together, right?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:58 pm

"well
he certainly doesnt look like a wolf now
thats all that matters lmao
"

In fact, if there was one thing she liked about Bigby, is the fact he looked nothing like the former animal self. And that's a plus! She could always use some eyecandy, even if in this case said eyecandy was too old for her tastes. Anyway, the girl's eyes glimmered at a special fragment of Gio's text. Precisely the last one.

"ooooh
i didnt know u were the romantic type!
r u dating?
"

Alright, maybe the question was a bit intrusive, but it's Brittany, she doesn't know the boundaries of personal space. That and she was the hopeless romantic kind of girl who could go on and on talking about love stories and following other people's incursion into the territory of love. Hearing about people's happiness has always been something that greatly gives her joy, even if she couldn't share said happiness on her own.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 9:30 pm

"Fair, i suppose."

He decided not to dwell on the Bigby subject too much, he was more human than wolf at that point and was more like a werewolf rather than just a wolf. Besides, the second half of her text was much more interesting, not something he was expecting but he wasn't displeased either. He wondered though, why the interest in his romantic life, if he was going to be honest he doesn't have and never had one.

"I wouldn't say i'm the romantic type, hahah
Maybe just a bit pretentious : P
and no, i'm currently single and i'm not
interested on anyone.
What about you? I bet a girl like you
has a lot of admirers? Or do you have any
crushes?"

Since the pink haired girl had asked about his romantic life, she gave him the same freedom to ask such questions. She appeared to be the type who would have an agitated love life, however Brittany subverted such expectations before.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 1:35 pm

Amusement aside, Brittany frowned slightly in disbelief. "I'm currently single"? Hah, right. She started to type a response about how Gionatan was probably lying, she found more to be amused at. Admirers, huh? Perhaps she probably had a few here and there, but either they haven't approached her or she hasn't noticed them. Not something she bothered pondering over; the following question, however, did startle her a bit at the same time one name came to mind in recognition. Little by little, the image outlines would fill themselves with pieces of her memory and the aforementioned name gained a face she was fairly used to, a face that brought a rather abashed, dreamy smile to her lips.

"hahahah noooo ><
i wish!!
but i dont have time 4 this
"

Was this enough? She bit her under lip in a half smile and typed some more.

"thats what happens when we grow up
we have responsibilities and theres no time 4 anything else =p
lol!!
"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:58 pm

After reading Brittany's response he had an eyebrow raised, much like she didn't believe in his previous message, he was pretty sure the girl was lying. He decided not to question it any further however, insisting on it at the moment would get him nowhere. The Giovanni stared at his cellphone screen for a moment, pondering on how to reply. After a minute or so he started to type something in silence.

"But do you have time to go shopping someday?"

It was a way of changing subject and invite the up-beat girl to hang out, he pressed the send button and awaited for Brit's reply while organized a few things in his room.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Brittany began typing a response, until something inside her brain clicked, like a switch was pressed to activate her thought process. Having left the "sure id lov-" sentence incomplete, the text area cursor glowing in the screen as if waiting for further commands, she realized: was Gionatan asking her out? Is that why he was asking her about crushes and all that small chit-chatting peeking on her love life? Aah, now it all makes sense! Such cleverness! Giggling to the screen, the long, thing fingers quickly erased the previous message to give stage to a new one, with far more mischievous undertones.

"u took all this time 4 that??
u could have just said from the start u know
=p
"

Wow, she was really being asked out. To a date. By a guy. Not one of older men her friends from the model agency loved to engage into compensate dating with, some kind of business she never had the guts to venture into despite some protests and insistence under the "they'd love your type", whatever that meant. Oh no, this time was a regular guy, and a rather handsome, polite and respectful one. How would those friends react when she tells them?

Biting her under lip while the corners of her lips acquiesced what was reminiscing of the mischievous giggle, Brittany's fingers set up motion again, giving form to another small block of text right after.

"sure id love to
hit me up anytime!!!
"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 6:23 pm

It was more of him trying to come up with something to say rather than typing it out or gathering courage. But following it up with a joke was easier than explaining it.

"You took your sweet time
to write your text too : P"

He let out a chuckle after sending his message. It should be fun shopping with someone as upbeat as Brittany, he only ever went out to shop with his mother and she is usually very serious and composed in public.

"Is this weekend okay for you:"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:08 pm

The response from Gio came shortly after and, unlike before, Brittany kept on surveillance, waiting for the screen to signal his reply.

"the weekend is just fine 4 me ^ ^"

Brittany had some plans for the weekend, involving a fellow model but... she could understand, right? They could always meet some other time; in fact, being under the same agency, they have many opportunities to get together during the week days. As for Gionatan, Brittany barely could see him on a regular day. Yeah, sounds perfectly fair for her.

"hey i gotta get up and make my lunch
so send me a message if you want to meet alright?
ill be waitin!!
"

With that said, she did the only thing a regular teen girl could do: get up from her couch in a jump and check her wardrobe for the best outfit for the occasion, even if there were still some days until the meeting date. You can never be too prepared, after all.

( Exit. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:32 am

Random number (1,6) :
nd]ked up

Stat time. Users gain +4 too .

Brit
1-HP
2-SP
3-Ppstr
4.pmstr
5.dez
6.luck
[Rand]6[/rand]
Gio gains +4 too.

1.HP
2.SP
3. Ppstr
4.Pmstr
5 Dx
6 Luck

[Rand]6[/Rand]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 am

Ok the phone horribly glitched everything

Users ranked up

Brit

Random number (1,6) :

Gio

Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]
Page 1 of 1