Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brittie

PostSubject: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:32 am

Legs up, head down. That's Brittany's current position, laying in her couch, the book she had been reading wide open covering her face. How it didn't fall to the carpet was a mystery. Her head seemed to be too good of a support for this, and yet she wasn't even trying to keep the book in perfect balance. Should anyone take the book out of the girl's face, they'd find Brittany was...snoring somewhat loud. The girl had a tiresome day and likely she had fallen asleep while reading. The chosen book is nothing less than Fables, the one a certain blond guy recommended her in a bookstore. The same blond guy to whom she has sent a text message one hour before falling into the dreamland, with one arm stretched up her head, holding said cellphone in hopes the answer would come soon. Well, it didn't, and she got tired of waiting. Actually, she was tired already for other reasons. Regardless, should Gio check the message, what would pop up in his screen would be something like this:

"heya
how r u doing?? guess who's it =p
im reading the book you told me to!
its soo cool! really check this bcuz i want some1 to talk about it and i have nobody ='( hahaha
xoxo
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:11 pm

When Brittany texted Gionatan, he wasn't with it in his possession, the young man went out with his family and left it at home which is why he took so long to reply. Once he arrived home and checked his cellphone he saw the notification on his screen, he opened it and read the message. Judging by the message's content and how it was written, he assumed it was the pink haired girl he met at the book store. GioGio would sit down in his bed and would write a reply to Brittany

"Hello,
I've been doing fine, Brittany, thank you.
I'm glad you liked it, i wasn't sure if it matched your tastes.
If you really want to discuss it, i'll be waiting for your reply.
-GioGio"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:15 pm

When the message arrived, Brittany was still sleeping. Her phone, however, was unquiet in her hand as the vibrating sound resonated well in the silence of her living room. With that alone, Brittany didn't awake. She would only draw a reaction when said cellphone got tired of her hand and, with so much shaking, ended up falling to the ground, the metallic sound of its encounter against the wooden floor being enough of a nuisance to cause the girl to sit in a sudden bursting move, a sonorous and scared "AAAAAAAAAAH" crossed the apartment. She looked around, still scared in the hazy consciousness between dream and reality, searching for the source of such loud sound. Was it Bernard? Or did someone actually invade her apartment because she left the windows open for the snow owl to roam free? Now that's a more valid reason to be scared. Her first instinct would be to go to the kitchen and grab something to defend herself: anything could do. A broom, a knife, a pan... The second was to notice it was actually her cellphone in a troubling position in the ground. During the fall collision, the battery had pulled out and, while the screen itself didn't crack, the mere sight of each component of her beloved pink cellphone scattered around was enough to freak her momentarily. "Boo...", she lamented, rubbing her sleep eyes before picking the parts and, with some patience, putting her cellphone together in shape. Gladly, there were no scratches on its surface, it would be a major heartbreak if her favorite device was ruined because she was reckless like always.

Past some time (the book that also was thrown to the ground when Brittany awoke could be found back to the couch), the cellphone was turned on and the first thing that popped in the screen was the so awaited message. Gionatan was so formal with writing it almost made her feel awkward replying with such bad grammar and writing, if she weren't excited for having this talk long anticipated with him. Having someone to chat about books was far a new thrilling ride.

"hiii! you found out my secret identity >< hahaha
i feel so bad about snow white u know
i take it back everything i said about her being polyamorous
shes just my favorite character like EVER but really its so creepy what she had gone thru
and to think this also happens a lot in real life makes me feel sad
hey what is urs? and what arc did you like more?
but no spoilers!!
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:06 am

After sending his message to Brit, GioGio would distract himself with other things while her reply didn't arrive, but he didn't had to wait for too long. After reading the message he couldn't help but chuckle, he found the way Brittany wrote her messages quite endearing, he started to write his message immediately.

"It wasn't easy, i had to call some contacts
and pull some favors to find you out.
But back at the topic Snow White is a strong person,
she went through a lot of horrible experiences
but she survived.
However this does not make
your interpretation of the fairy tale invalid,
i personally find it very amusing, hahah.
As for characters, i like Snow White and Bigby
I'll be honest you with Brit, i only read the first arc."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Chatting thru Texting [GioGio]   Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:42 pm

By then, Brittany had her living room TV turned on. Some musical program aired, the kind that plays some songs and music videos at the audience's choice, but the girl, sat comfortably with the feet over her couch, hardly payed any attention to it, laughing like silly at her own cellphone's screen.

"no way!!
ive just finished the 1st arc 2!!
bigby is handsome and all
but dont u think its weird
hes in love with snow white?
theyre from different lores!!
u know, it looks like shrek all over again
but a bit different bcoz shrek was funny and fables is all dead serious
what do u think??
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile