Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hiatus Ended [Moonie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Her parents, huh? Nebula would be lying if she wasn't familiar with parents giving their children unusual names. In fact, she herself was a bit of a victim of that particular social phenomenon. "It's okay, I believe you. I-I've heard stranger names..." No she hadn't, but it never hurt anyone to tell little white comforting lies, did it? "I-I don't think it's fair that I know your name and you don't know mine... so... Nebula. T-that's my name." She still grimaced a little bit every time she had to introduce herself by name. A lot of times it ended in getting the stink eye for what her name was (albeit very rometely) known for.

Glad that Ghost had accepted her proposal to help, Nebula started leading the way to the nearest local pharmacy. She remembered having passed by one a few short blocks back, so she was pretty confident she knew where she was going. Sure enough, a few minutes later the pair (should Ghost have followed) would find themselves in a neat and small pharmacy, where Nebula would quickly buy a roll of gauze. "Y-your hands, if you would..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Nebula? That was actually a really pretty name! The Parlor Ghost would smile and tilt her hat at her. That would actually be a hard name to forget... She didn't really know how she'd feel about that... But she supposed it'd be better to remember something pretty instead of forgetting it.

"Pretty sure my name's the weirdest one in all of Endymion! Kee kee kee~. Thanks for believing me though... You wouldn't believe the morning I had with a certain unnamed insufferable pig..." she'd say with a huff, crossing her arms at the memory of him. Goodness, can you imagine some people? Like, jeez... So rude.

"Nebula though? That's a really pretty name, hun. Wear it with pride~!" the Parlor Ghost would say with a small grin. She wanted to make sure she wasn't all beat up over her words... She didn't like caring about people... But what do ya do, ya know?

She'd follow the girl towards the pharmacy, moving through the crowd as if they were simply fish swimming around her. There was a definite beauty to how she moved through a crowd of people, following someone with the intent to stay close to them. It was something she loved to do even if she wasn't stalking someone... She loved feeling invisible within a large group of people. Melting away and disappearing... It was like she didn't exist, didn't matter, didn't need anything... It was freedom.

"Eh? You wanna hold hands now? Kee kee kee~" she'd tease as the two entered the pharmacy. It was a nice little place. Clean, white, medical... What else was there to say? But that didn't stop the Parlor Ghost from poking fun at the kicked puppy.

"Hey, thanks though. You're being real sweat and I 'preciate that!" she'd say, deeping her voice at the end to emphasize the 'preciate.' Gotta let peeps know when they're 'preciated, yo!
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 1:26 am

Nebula would nod solemnly before removing her handkerchief from Ghost's hands and replacing it (along with placing in the first place for the other hand) with a few layers of gauze. With that out of the way, she would place the handkerchief back into her jacket pocket, and let go of Ghost's hands. "W-well... if that's all, then I should probably get going. W-Wouldn't want to take up any more of your time than I need to..." And then, unless there were any objections, Nebula would take her leave. "...Bye."

[Nebula has left the scene]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 1:31 am

She'd allow her hands to be bandaged, tightly closing and opening her fists afterwords. Hopefully this didn't interfere with her work later that day... Though, it wouldn't really matter too much, right? She didn't really know, but with a tip of her hat towards the depressed puppy, she'd give a smile her ways.

"Thanks, Nebula. Pleasure stalkin' ya~! See ya around! Kee kee kee~!" the Wandering Parlor Ghost would say with her signature laugh, dashing out the pharmacy's doors and vanishing into the crowd. She didn't really know how to feel... Socializing left a weird feeling in her heart she didn't really like to acknowledge... But, eh, she'd forget this puppy in a night or two... Right?

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 2:02 pm

A Bond has been Forged...

Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___fortune_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr732 Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hanged_man_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6uh

Wandering Parlor Ghost of the Fortune Arcana and Nebula Erlang of the Hanged Man Arcana has forged a social link.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiatus Ended [Moonie]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2