Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hiatus Ended [Moonie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Hiatus Ended [Moonie] Empty
PostSubject: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Hiatus Ended [Moonie] Phoca_thumb_l_usami-renko-2153033

"Mission start! Stalk someone!"

The absolute weirdo would say to herself as she peaked out from behind the corner of a building's wall. She was ready to stalk a complete stranger after being on a short break to catch up on rent that had been piling up the past few weeks. It wasn't always easy to be a parlor owner and sometimes people didn't require her special skills... So she'd end up having to focus completely on the parlor to make ends meet.

Though, she didn't really care much now. That was all in the past now and it was time for one of her favorite hobbies! Stalking people! What poor sap would find their way into her line of hungry stalking eye sight today?
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 6:31 pm

After leavig the Vagabond Inn, Nebula would ponder whether she was wrong to stay at home for days on end. In just a single day of going outside, Nebula had met and talked to two people who were nice enough, which prompted her to reconsider her decisions about the outside world, if only for a second. Nevertheless, her behavior remained unchanged.

Nebula quietly strolled down the street, doing her best not to stand out, holding her sketchbok to her chest. For now, she would simply mind her own business, walking aimlessly down the long roads that covered Sunlake Palms in the vain hopes that walking would help her come up with the faintest idea of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 7:16 pm

With a small sigh, the weird girl would cross her arms. No one interesting enough was showing up! How hard was it to look interesting in a crowd? Well, uh, ignore that question, editor scratch that out... Yeeeeah... What was she thinking about? She didn't know, she just liked to imagine everything she did was being said by a crazy cool editor with a deep voice! (Disclosure notice, Lost does not have a deep voice.)

"Someone has to be near by though... C'mon fate! Show me what you got!" she'd say with an eccentric fist pump, a young couple giving her a raised eye before walking past her. She'd stick her tongue at them from behind their backs... And afterwards she'd see what every stalker loved to see... Someone trying not to be noticed! With hungry eyes drooling (she's crying, okay?) she'd quickly wipe them with her trench coat's sleeve before quickly and quietly making her way into the crowd, careful to keep a three person distance from her delicious prey!

What secrets would she find? Was this girl evil? Maybe she ate rice with mustard on top! Oh, gross, that's just disgusting to imagine... But still the possibilities were endless! Eeeeeee~! This was fantastic!

"Kee kee kee~... Plus, everyone knows rice tastes best with ranch on it, right guy?" she'd say, elbowing a businessman that was walking next to her. He'd giver her a look of confusion and disgust before making his way away from her. Whaaaat? Ranch was, like, the best American condiment ever maaaaan!
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Out of the blue, Nebula suffered a chilling sensation run from her tailbone o her neck; a sensation she often felt when she overheard, suspected or otherwise felt someone to be thinking ill of her. Nebula nervously turned around and failed to see anything particularly attention-catching. That is, until she saw the incredibly suspicious trench-coated and fedora'd figurem who just so happened to be standing three people away from her; a stalker tactic which Nebula had heard about while in prison.

Fearing for her own safety, Nebula would hurry on along, walking at an accelerated pase but not quite running or sprinting. She just knew that going out had been a terrible idea all along! What made her think this time was going to be any different! Though she may have met two people who happened to not know her, this stalker, she though, was confirmation that the general public still knew who she was and was after her! They wanted to kill her!

In her blind panic, Nebula failed to notice the lamp post directly in front of her. With a hearty thud, Nebula fell to the ground and dropped her sketchbook. Her shoulder, which had collided head-on with the lamp post, was currently being held in her hand as she tried her hardest to hold back tears of pain. Being as fragile as a glass of water, Nebula's pain prevented her from thinking about how laying on the floor would allow her stalker to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:25 pm

To be honest, the Parlor Ghost wasn't exactly keen on being noticed... Actually, she was so exceptional at her job this was, like, the fifth time she had been spotted by her stalked prey! It was always so agitating when people caught on... But the best thing to do was to act as if you were completely normal! L-Like wearing a trench coat in the middle of Spring was normal... Aaaah, she was weird, you win some you loose some. Though, she wouldn't give up that easily! No siree, she'd continue her stalking as her prey moved at an accelerated pace. Acting as if you were just part of the crowd was the best way to make you disappear in case your prey got suspicious!

Buuuuut then the prey ran straight into a tree. I mean lamp post. They weren't in the Savannah, gosh darn it! They were in a metal jungle, duuuuh! Wait, where were the metal antelope and giant mecha lions? Though, with enough crazy thoughts flying through her head to create an entire anime off of, the weird girl would maker her way through the crowd with the grace of a complete bozo (she had managed to trip over someone's foot and was promptly kicked to the literal curb) she'd find her way towards the woman with a notable amount of dirt and a small bruise forming on her left hand.

"Uuuuuh... Sup fellow injured dude! How's being injured treating ya- ooooooow that was the other hand~! Kee kee kee...." she'd say in a rather charming voice before someone had stepped on her outstretched right hand. Yup, this figured... Fate had given her such juicy prey just to have it notice her not two minutes into the stalking session and then have both of her prized spoopy hands stepped upon. Totally fare.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Wiping her eyes to prevent the formed tears from falling, Nebula grabbed her sketchbook and stood up before turning around to face the floor-bound stalker in front (well, more like below, to be completely honest) of her. "W-what do you want from me? Whatever it is you think I did, I didn't do it! I swear!" Well, that could've turned out to be a lie, had her paranoid theory about why this woman was currently stalking her proved itself to be true, but Nebula wasn't exactly in a rational state of mind. She was just saying words because words could (sometimes) defend oneself, and right now, Nebula was feeling absolutely attacked.

Nebula held her sketchbook tighter against her chest than ever before. What was this stalker going to do to her? Would the crowd intervene? Who's to even say the crowd wasn't in on the whole thing, and this was some twisted form of public justice? Nebula looked around at the crowd. Some people were staring, but in Nebula's state of mind "some" looked like "all of them", and of course it hadn't occurred to Nebula that they were staring because of the stalker. No, she was dead sure they were all staring at her. Hating her. Preying upon her.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:06 pm

That was quite the unexpected reaction. Ideally when stalking someone, you try and find the hard to uncover secrets someone is hiding! But this girl just up and told the whole world she had something she didn't want to tell. Goodness, the Parlor Ghost had no earthly idea how to handle this person and her crazed ramblings as she seemed to practically fall apart... That was... Weirder than the girl, to be honest.

"U-Uh, you mean you don't eat mustard with your rice? I'm confused... And people think I'm weird! Jeeeeeeeeeez! C'mon now, why does the weirdo have to be the calm and composed one?" she'd say as she stood up, clutching her slightly bruised hands together. Honestly, she seemed like a puppy that had just been kicked to the curb! Though, she did stalk a wife that was just like this... Yeesh, domestic cases were always the worst.

"Um, you okay though? I mean, I got my hands crushed here but you seem like you're practically cracking at the joints! Kee kee kee~" she'd say, high fiving herself as she looked at the kicked puppy with a happy smile on her face. She didn't understand this girl... Nope, not one bit. But hey, maybe she'd spill some beans and that could be her lunch for today! Or, ya know, the fake beans... Either or would do!
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:04 pm

"...Mustard? Rice? Wha..." Nebula had absolutely no idea what this woman was going on about. Had she just admitted to being a weirdo? And calm and composure? Nebula was beyond confused, she was... lost, both figuratively and literally. "I... I'm sorry, but what are you talking about?" her nervousness was still very much present, but she also desperately wanted to understand what her stalker was trying to say. Was it code? Was she trying to tell her something she couldn't afford other people to hear? Or was she just... mentally special? "Please, stop following me. You're... scaring me." The lack of people actually attacking her and the few people that had stopped looking at the two women had alleviated her paranoia to the point where she had the courage to ask to be left alone politely. If this woman just wanted to talk, stalking people was not exactly the best way to go about it.

It was then that Nebula noticed the bruises and scrapes on the woman's face and hands. Her grip on her prized sketchbook loosened as she held one hand over her mouth to cover the gasp that escaped it. And... was she asking for her well-being? It appears this was a misunderstanding after all... but, how could she do that if she was the only person injured here? "I-I'm fine. Are you okay?" Nebula would pull out a disposable (but clean, mind you) handkerchief from her jacket pocket and signalled the stranger to extend her hand. If she complied, Nebula would wrap the handkerchief around her hand in an impromptu bandage. "... I-I don't have anything to help out with your other hand. I'm sorry..." The last two words would be spoken in the human equivalent of a dog's whimper. If she refused, Nebula would simply put the handkerchief back in her pocket with a dissapointed expression.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:21 pm

With a raised eye, the girl would tilt her head. Huh? So she didn't know what she was talking about? That meant she totally was going on about something else! Ah hah! Perfect deduction skills right there, she didn't go to college so she was probably way off track... But hey! Guessing is, like, the second best thing to being right!

"Eh? So you don't like mustard rice? Hm... Why was I following you for then? If you don't eat anything weird then Fate totally screwed me over on this stalk..." she'd mumble with a frown, crossing her arms before shaking her head. She'd put on a smile to try and lighten the mood. It'd be bad if she scared her off or something in a tizzy!

"Um, okay! Nah, it's fine... Now that you've found out I've been stalking ya, there's no point in continuing. The hunt toooootally failed and now you'll totally know who I am if I followed you more!" she'd say with a small smile, folding her hands into each other before looking at the girl with a small grin on her face.

"Heh, what? This? I've totally had to deal with worst! Kee kee kee~!" she'd say with a proud look on her face, though, she'd allow her to wrap her right hand up. It'd be better if that one didn't get bruised! Right handed and all! Though, she'd shake her hand and give the girl a small thumbs up.

"Hey hey, smile for me, kay? I'm totally fine now thanks to ya! Thooough I guess this is totally my fault, huh? Didn't mean to scare ya, I just like stalking people!" she'd say, posing with a small tip to her hat. She wanted to look cool or suave, but she came across as more of a lame wannabe that anything else.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 12:23 pm

"N-no... I don't like mustard..." Nebula didn't much care for dressings or sauces or other similar additional toppings on her food; she liked it plain and simple, with the original taste intact. But more importantly, why was this woman asking her about such tribial thing? It wan't like Nebula was the world's leading expert in social interactions, but even she knew that's no way to start a conversation, let alone do so as a follow up to chasing after someone!

So in the end... she was being stalked after all? But... this woman had just asked about her well-being, and she had just started to seem so nice! So... Once again, Nebula was fundamentally dumbfounded, and was at the cruel mercy of her stalker. "W-What do you want from me? Why are you stalking me?" If before it hadn't been apparent that Nebula was extremely scared, only a blind person wouldn't be able to see it now; her fists were holding her chin up as she tried to bury her face in them, and the only joints left to hold her sketchbook in place were her elbows and the backsides of her upper arms "P-please don't hurt meeee!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:28 pm

Eh? Why was she so scared? Goodness, she didn't really see the point in being so scared and stuff... After all, wasn't she just over here trying to make amends? Plus she made sure to be nice to her, obviously. But... Eh, who knew... With a small sigh, the Parlor Ghost would cross her arms and look at the girl with a raised brow.

"Don't you mean why was I stalking you? Cuz I just told you, to find out if you eat mustard rice... Aaaaaand other things that may be interesting. I dunno. Stalking is just a past time of mine is all! Cool huh~?" the Parlor Ghost would say with a happy smile and small tilt to her head. She didn't get this girl... And she was supposed to be man! So confusing, yoooo!

"E-Eh!? Why would I hurt you? Jeez, if I did that then there would be zero point in stalking ya... You'd be all hurt and even more scared now! You totally wouldn't act normal if I hurt ya." she'd say with a small pout. Why was she reacting like this? Goodness, wasn't she a grown adult or something? Even she wasn't that bad! Goodnes...
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 2:24 am

So she wasn't being stalked after all? Nebula had already gone through two stages of confused, and she seriously could've done without another. I mean, who stalks someone over whether or not they eat rice with mustard, tries to socialize with them, admits they were stalking them, and then tries to take it back? The absolute weirdo would have to try a little harder than that next time, as not everybody would have enough cowardice to simply decide to overlook all previous offenses out of fear of invoking another, much like Nebula had and did.

"...You seriously scared me. H-How was I supposed to know you didn't want to hurt me?" She had been practically chased down, for Christ's sake! "I-if you just wanted to talk to me, you could've just walked up and said hi..." Nebula commented as she regained a grip on her sketchbook and looked away. Complaining felt... weird. Like as if she was doing something she wasn't supposed or had the right to do, yet at the same time she was doing something that felt right.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 3:50 pm

Eh? This was just getting confusing! Honestly, didn't this girl know how stalking was supposed to be done? In the first place, she wasn't exactly supposed to be found so soon! Well, whatever... She seemed weirder than the actual weirdo here! Were all depressed kicked puppies like this? Maybe.

"Well, for starters, you weren't exactly supposed to know I was stalking you. Ya know... The whole point of stalking is to do so undetected!" she'd say with a small smile. Goodness, this girl was kinda dense... Was she being confusing? She thought she was explaining everything really well this time! Hmmm... Maybe she was just slow? Could be.

"Eh? Talk? Well, if you didn't notice, I ain't really good at talking to people. Don't even really know if I like our kind, to be honest. I prefer stalking because you get to know a person without them knowing. One sided relationships are better to forget about, ya know." she'd say simply, shrugging lightly as she looked at the girl. It wasn't like she stalked her because she wanted to be friends or get to know her... She wanted too because she looked interesting and she was bored. Honestly, if she never saw this girl again she wouldn't care one bit. But, hey, whatever she guessed...
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 8:19 pm

"O-Oh..." Nebula should've figured she wasn't really interested in making friends with her. Whatever, she expected this, so no harm had been done, and Nebula could move on with her life with (entirely relative) ease. "I see. It's okay, I understand." She would admit with complete solemnity, she wouldn't really want to talk to herself either, were she somebody else.

Nebula was about to leave, having had both her doubts and fears answered, when she remembered that the person in front of her was still harmed. She rummaged around through her pockets, but was unable to find anything with which to patch up the woman's other hand once again. "Y-your hand... it looks pretty bad, do you want me to get you something to help with it? I wouldn't mind running over to the pharmacy." She truly wouldn't have minded running a few blocks if it meant helping somebody in need, especially considering the woman had bruised her hand because Nebula ran away from her. She still founsd it slightly creepy that she had been stalking her, but at the very least she didn't appear to have any malicious ulterior motives, so she didn't mind anymore. "It's my fault your hand is bruised. A-At least let me know how I can make it up to you." She would look the woman in the eyes, hoping to gouge out any way of helping her out of her.

Nebula realized that in her unfocused desire to help the woman befor her, she never even learned the woman in question's name. "Umm... i-if you don't mind me asking... could you tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:58 am

Jeez... She may have said something wrong there. It totally felt like she did... Eash, this was why she hated talking to people. She never knew if she would say the wrong thing or not. But, eh, what do you do? She wasn't going to apologize for how she felt about humanity... Yeah, there were exceptions, no freaking duh. But at the end of the day, she simply didn't wish to deal with people most of the time. They just... Weren't worth the effort 90% of the time.

"Eh? My hand? Heh, I mean, if you wanna take me to a pharmacy I won't say no. Don't really ever have the funds for medicine and the likes! Kee kee kee~!" she'd say with a silly smile. It was honestly a little bit of a lie, but she thought it might surprise the girl out of her little stooper she had accidentally put her in. Depressed, kicked puppies were hard to deal with yo!

"My name? Well, I'm the Wandering Parlor Ghost! That's my name and I stand by it! And don't be like the insufferable pig who thought I was just acting... My parents were weird, kay?" she'd say with a huff, crossing her arms at the memory of that awful magician man... She'd like to bash him over the head with the moon... Heh...~ The moooon~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Ended [Moonie]   Hiatus Ended [Moonie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiatus Ended [Moonie]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next