Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups

Go down 
+15
Brittie
TheDeathNaught1
Lance Lane
Jerry
Dandanni
Telos
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Wolfie977
Lost
Albrecht
Retuo
Azami
AkaJack
Enigma
Penny
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:23 pm

Ah yes, that's important to note since, well, 3 WCs have already signed up. Entschuldigen sie, bitte.

I suppose I am signing up with Frog. Difficult decision tho, but someone needs to finally prove everyone who the best Wild Card is.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Signing up with Tatum!  For her costume, she wants to go as a Featherman R member!  

Here are the stats (I had the stats calculations double checked with Jerry, and all seems good.  Feel free to rip apart the skill load-outs, though.)

Stats:

Relevant passives:

Initial Persona Load-out:

Prime Persona Load-out:

Last edited by Dandanni on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:25 pm

For those who aren't aware, Both me and Maria are in Charge. So if you have any questions, ask us. Other mods, if someone asks you anything regarding the Event, direct them to us.

Jerry, Site Moderator and Event Co-Organizer.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Also PvP's allowed. Loser loses half of their candy.
Back to top Go down
Lance Lane

Lance Lane

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:40 pm

Placeholder for Lance! He'll be joining whichever team Tatum ends up on if that's alright with her.

Lance is joining Azami's team! Naturally he's going as a spooky scarecrow.

Modified for a second time, hopefully everything's in order. As for my stat breakdown, Telos said +730 to HP and SP, 90 to everything else, and about six hundred and about 325 points to distribute. Most of the 325 went into Dx, Luck, HP, and Ppstr.

Stats:
Modifiers:
Oniwaka (Intitial) Skill List:
Benkei (Prime) Skill List:
Soul Skills:

Last edited by Lance Lane on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 2:56 am

Well, I be joinin dis shit. As.... Angatsa (poor bugger never got to fight) and with...... who ever is left I guess ;.; maybe frog.

Angatsa (Last time he will ever see the light):
Edit:Changed the shit to jerry's specifications. (I didn't get any of the stats wrong, praise be the lord)

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 3:31 am

High-Frequency wouldn't be able to go through reflects. Sorry. Also, only one element. Choose between Slash or Electricity.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 4:12 am

Another Slight Update. Once all the 4 Teams are Built, the Wild Cards (or Assigned Team Leaders), will be able to grab a Stand-in NPC for their Team. This Stand-in Member can take someone else's Spot in a PvS fight, should they, for whatever reason, not be able to post. (Kinda Like a Miniature version of the Alternating Cast System). These NPCs will be built by me and Godai. They cannot, however, be used in PvP duels.

Speaking of those, if two Teams meet up on the Final Map, and wish to duke it out, the Two Teams will pick 1 of their members best Suited for PvP combat, and do battle. Don't drag these fights out. It's for your own good. The Winner takes 50% of all the Candy the Losing team has Accumulated.

After that little bit of Clarification, you who lead the Teams, feel free to Tell me or Godai who you want as your team stand-in. It can be any NPC from any plot that has Displayed the Potential, that also was listed on a Plot's NPC list. Actual plot strength doesn't matter, since they will be going in under the same rules as normal players. Their movesets will also not mirror what they actually had in the plot they're from. Joshua and Mae are also applicable stand-ins. Pick your favorites. No Wild Cards tho, so Yomi and Rei are out of the Question. Everything else is fair game.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 4:31 am

Dandanni wrote:
Signing up with Tatum!  For her costume, she wants to go as a Featherman R member!  

Here are the stats (I had the stats calculations double checked with Jerry, and all seems good.  Feel free to rip apart the skill load-outs, though.)

Stats:

Relevant passives:

Initial Persona Load-out:

Prime Persona Load-out:

Alright, I'll give you a little bit of help here. First, Divine Grace only works on Healing Skills that don't heal you to full (Kinda tough to heal someone above their Max HP, y'know? (so like Diarama and lower are boosted by Divine Grace), and it doesn't work on Revival Skills.

Secondly is your Soul Skill Loadout. As a Maxed Prime, you have access to 1 Tier 1, 1 Tier 2 and 1 Tier 3 Soul Skill. Yoy also need a Prime Fusion Skill. Does your Prime have any Nulls, Resistances or Weaknesses? Please add that in as well. Other than that, it looks fine.

As for you, Death.

TheDeathNaught1 wrote:
Well, I be joinin dis shit. As.... Angatsa (poor bugger never got to fight) and with...... who ever is left I guess ;.; maybe frog.

Angatsa (Last time he will ever see the light):

Your T4 Soul Skill cannot Work as a Buff on yourself. You can either go with an AoE Elec or Slash Break that Lasts Longer (say 5 turns) or as a Single Target Debuff that is Slash and Elec Break Rolled into one, for 3 turns. The SP cost on Both variants should be no less than 40.

Also, I'd Appreciate it if you wrote down what your Strengths and Weaknesses are.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:23 am

Signing up in Frog's team. I'll post my stats here later.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:50 pm

To my understanding these are the teams so far.

Team Shiina: Shiina, Sharaku, Sköll

Team Hyde: Hyde, Lost, Wolfie (I'm assuming this since Lost seems keen on joining Hyde. I think the same with Wolfie with Lost.)

Team Azami: Azami, Takeru

Team Froger: Froger. Brit. Angasta (maybe)

Remaining: Tatum, Jack, and Lance.

Last edited by Maria on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Jack is joining team Hyde!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:59 pm

To my understanding these are the teams so far.

Team Shiina: Shiina, Sharaku, Sköll

Team Hyde: Hyde, Lost, Wolfie, and Jack.

Team Azami: Azami, Takeru, Tatum, and Lance.

Team Froger: Froger. Brit. Angasta (maybe)

Remaining: 0
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:37 pm

For Jerry to review:

I made changes! Switched out Divine Healing for Samsara (because I have Mediarahan, so that makes no sense anymore).

And I've added these new skills.

Fusion Attack Name:  Pumpkin Surprise!
Persona Name:  "Pyro" Jack Frost
Type of Damage:  Support
Description:  It's a Jack Frost Dressed as a Pyro Jack for Halloween! And, as an added bonus, he has Halloween Treats for everyone! His delicious Pumpkin Pies are chilled to perfection, so it's like eating Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake. Huh? An effect? The supporting team will get fully restored HP and SP, AND will be able to benefit from a boost to Attack, Defense and Agility by 30% for 3 turns! How's that for awesome baking skills?

Soul Skill Name: On Pegasus's Wings
Persona Name: Mercury
Tier: Tier 3
Cost: 14 sp
Type of Damage: N/A
Description: Wings briefly appear on the supporting team before fading out, but the effects are ever present.  The effects are the same as "On Mercury's Wings 2," except it is now shared with the entire supporting team.

I also fixed a minor typo for "On Mercury's wings 2." ^.^; It was some how listed as a Tier one when it should have been a Tier 2.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Pumpkin Suprise! Can't be doing all of that. I can see it Healing HP and SP to full, but not buffing everyone as well with all 3 types. Stick with 1 Buff type. You either restore Everyone's HP to full and give them a buff (to either Attack, Defense or Agility), or you fully restore everyone's HP and SP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups   Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trick Or Treat Event Sign-Ups
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next