Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Stabbing people is edgy. [Aya - Afternoon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing people is edgy. [Aya - Afternoon]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:58 pm

The laughing did not make the woman any bit less frustrated. She took her foot off, but swept it across his foot as another act of aggression. She didn't have much to say immediately, and wasn't about to express distress at him laughing at her beyond the foot, so she would remain silent until he stopped laughing. "What about yours? Sounds like something I could eat." She chuckled without a smile, like she was still trying to one up him even if she herself was not expressing outright annoyance. She hunched over Frogerio's body and shook her head. "You done kid? Now can you run off and do your studying, or go off and be some loser, or, fuck I dunno." It was at this point that she finally sighed in exasperation, before running a hand through her hair. "You a stalker or what? This is the second time we've met, in like a couple days. Freak?" Even how she said the word 'freak' felt a little forced, like she herself wasn't exactly sure.

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing people is edgy. [Aya - Afternoon]   Yesterday at 8:33 pm

"You'd eat a frog, you brute!!! Kekeke~" Frog grinned at the girl, rubbing his foot now that she'd lifted her weight from it. She was trying so hard to intimidate him it was almost sad or something, haha. But he was having so much fun with her, he felt like he could keep at it for days if he really wanted to. "Baroness. Can I call you Ronnie? I'm totally gonna call you Ronnie." The boy seemed to ignore the words Aya said after hunching over him. It was only at the word 'freak' that he gave but a slight nudge backwards and a sliver of a waver in his left eyebrow's lower muscle gave him away. "Stalker, maybe. Freak, kinda. I think it's fate though." He shrugged her insult off after a few moments.

"Look, I just wanted to meet the girl that's nearly shanked me. If you didn't want my attention you shouldn't have done that and not let me see your face clearly. It's a pretty cute round ball of pinkness if I may say so, keke~"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stabbing people is edgy. [Aya - Afternoon]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2