Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] Empty
PostSubject: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] 2zgu2s3

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh-" Frog grasped the aching back of his head as they made their way out of the goddamn place. It was swollen and painful, and he was freezing, but the trembling apparent in his extremities wasn't a result of the cold they've experienced. It'd probably be more accurate to attribute it to everything else that'd happened with the big snow cone and that shanky girl that tried to shank him with her shanky-shank knife.

After all they've been through, Frog really needed to just go home and go to bed. But even more so, he needed someone to keep him company. Seeing as everybody else was shit and he didn't wanna talk to the handsome, but dull red-headed statue which was Liam, he grabbed Brit's forearm and nudged her to come over with him to the side and away from the rest.

"Shhh, PG-B, come 'ere, let's slip away from these bastards... I don't like 'em..."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 1:08 pm

And so the night was over. The sun was about to rise at any time, as fast as the night progression itself. Weird, she didn't notice the advancement of time, attributing this to the fun experience in her first Psyche Terrorist incursion in a maze. It felt refreshing acting like a hero being tested, despite the challenge posed being a bit too much for her to handle; or rather, for her group to handle. But it was over and if this was a test, they passed brilliantly! Time to get home and return to the mundane life, isn't it?

Oh wait! H-hey!” Okay, Frogerio wanted her company, he could have just asked instead of dragging her by the arm? Of course she wouldn't oppose, just like she didn't when she was pulled from the rest of the crew. “Something wrong, Prince? You don't look too good...”, she asked him in a low, worried tone; the reasonable distance from the other Terrorists wouldn't allow them to hear. Was it because she asked him to step back in the fight against the Giant Frost demon? Did he get hurt?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 2:40 pm

"Meanwhile, you seem to be having the time of your life..." Frog grunted. He didn't intentivly mean to be rude, but the circumstances of the night, coupled with the fatigue, have certainly made him bitter to the bone. He realized what he had said though, and sighed. "S-sorry, I didn't mean it that way... It's just, like, my head's hurting, I'm super-ultra tired, that pissed girl tried to friggin' come at me with a knife, and the goddamn huge snowman came at us because I had to try and act tough-" He stopped in his tracks for a moment to look up at Brit through the mask. "Before that I even nearly spurted your actual name. This has just been one big disaster..."

Frog's tone of voice lowered as his head dropped. He was aching all over...and honestly, he was slightly envious of Brit. She seemed like a well-liked person even as a Psyche Terrorist. Her outfit was also pretty dang cute and she was unhurt and generally saw this from a positive standpoint. Why wouldn't she, when everything went her way... On the other hand, he was ill-liked even as a Psyche Terrorist. Not only that, but he was also bad at it, judging from tonight's experience.

"I just wanna go home right now..."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:53 pm

In light of Frog's harsh reaction, she said nothing. One hand rubbed her free arm nervously in response, letting the friend vent as much as he wanted. If she was the deposit of his frustrations and it helped him to soothe them, then fine. Made her feel a bit uneasy, yes, but the more she listened, the more she understood how he was having his own time handling the news. Brittany usually had a positive outlook in life, but she understood quite well she couldn't demand the same from others. Everybody is different and no one is her mirror. The best she could do, however, is being there for those who needed. Being there for her best friend as well.

You gotta admit it was fun when she slipped on the icy floor, though”, she giggled like a mischievous child. Whether it was pure oblivion or distraction, Brittany was not aware of Miss Sloppy's vile intent of murdering her friend or what Frog, focusing on the fact she was quite clumsy and didn't succeed her action, therefore causing the Sailor Scout to burst into laughter. Just like Frogerio didn't defend himself because, well, she wasn't the only clumsy part in the strife. “I'll take you home, okay? Just to guarantee no one will come after you, girl or demon. Because that's what we, Star Guardians, do, we protect people!”, she smirked, coming a bit closer to Frog and, if he didn't object the proximity, letting one hand rest on his back as a good-will sign.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Frog was a complicated persona. On one side, he wanted to vent to other people and ask for their help about anything and everything, like his feelings and such. However, when said people actually helped him, he never really felt anything in particular except for a general need to cringe. In this particular case, it happened too, but since it was Brit who was on the other side of the communications channel, he really wanted not to feel this way. She was special, after all. To no avail, though. He was still cringing inside, also hating himself for it. But he smiled on the outside and nodded to his friend. "Haha, yeah...it was pretty funny..." More like not. But he couldn't tell that to her. Be it just good intentions on her end, she was still looking genuinly positive about it and he didn't wanna ruin that.

"Thanks..." He added in the end, weakly, not saying anything as she got near him again. It felt good, for a change... "I suppose I do need guarding... Not like I could ever guard someone else..."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Sometimes, it's the girl's job to protect the guy, and not the other way around. Because, let's be honest, I'm, like, the strongest of us two”, she said as they started together, flexing one arm in front of him as a (hilarious) evidence of her physical strength, only to end up laughing immediately after. Of course anyone could take it for a simple humorous attempt to make Frogerio laugh, or at least feel a little better about himself. Seriously, Brittany was skinny to all hell, she couldn't possibly be labeled "strong" in the purest meaning of the word. Her strengths lied elsewhere in more subjective traits. “I have a question, though... Why did you say the Frost came at us "because you had to try and act tough"?” She was genuinely confused by this part of his venting. As far as she observed, the King Frost was just another challenge in a maze-like building full of traps and danger, part of the Psyche Terrorist test. What does it have to do with Frogerio's behavior?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Yow. Now she somehow got it to sound like this was a matter of genders. Or maybe not. Just for a moment as she started speaking, maybe. "Heh... Totally..." He responded half-heartedly at her attempt at flexing her muscles. He felt if he tried it in the state he was now, the muscles would just collapse into themselves because there really weren't any, and those 0 muscles he had were exhausted to all hell.

Now well, did Brit really not see what was going on? Sure, she wasn't in the leading group at the time, but like... Were they so far behind they couldn't hear them at all? Still, he was taken aback by the question and really didn't want to answer it because god knows what Brit would think about him if he told her the truth. "U-uhm... you see... Like..." He stuttered, unwilling to say no more as he glanced away. He came up with a lie in mere moments... "B-because I was the leader. Y'know. And I was like real strong and stuff. So I suppose they had to throw the thing at us to stop me or something. Hmph. That's what got the other girl mad and that was why she tried to come at me with a knife of all things. Yep. Simple as that. It was my fault."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Hm?”, she frowned at his explanation. Is that why he was so upset? From his perspective, it was his own fault. From her perspective, he was completely innocent. Perhaps his persona power was different than hers, perhaps she should have payed more attention to Frogerio and his crew before butting in to save them. Point is, she didn't get what happened in the fight to cause someone from the group to assault him. Just because he was proficient with his persona? “Awww, it's not your fault! Don't be sad!”, she said, one arm wrapped around his back, placing the hand on his shoulder. There wasn't any romantic intention in such gesture, nothing but trying to install some friendly proximity. “You know what? I only managed to do well this time because the huge Frost demon was, like, weak to fire. Got it? The frost was vulnerable to fire and my Persona uses, you know, fire...”, she laughed as if she had told the funniest joke ever. Gosh, she could even become a stand-up comedian if she wanted to! Okay, not really, but in her mind it sounded a hilarious coincidence. “Cheer up! It's, like, our first time. We aren't supposed to know how to handle this stuff about being Psyche Terrorists. Gosh, that maze house was a test itself! And we passed it! We! You and me. Mmkay?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 5:35 pm

"Y-yeah, I totally get that it ain't my fault. But like...they were still all like, boooo. Y'know!" Somehow, his lie had passed. He could feel all the color drain from his face as a sheepish smile formed on his lips and he scratched his chin. He wasn't expecting her to actually believe that. Kinda felt bad too. Anyways... Frog stuttered as Brit embraced him, straight as an arrow all of a sudden as odd tingles ran down his spine and through his limbs. Somehow though, even with his shittiness, Brit's little selfless pep talk thingie did raise his spirits a bit. She was one heck of a cheerleader, eh. He even gave a slight smile.

"Aye, like, next time I'll be better. I mean, there's gonna be at least one demon that's weak to awesomeness too, right~?" He chuckled and nodded. "Mmm. We still managed to pass. Somehow. You and me... But man, I hope we're not gonna have to do this EVERY night. I'm beat..."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Oh my gosh, are we gonna have to go through this every night?” Her eyes widened, shocked about the possibility. She hoped it wouldn't be the case, frankly. The King Frost was enough of an adventure for one month, at least. They had already passed the test to prove their skills as Psyche Terrorists, there wouldn't need to be another test, right? “Erm, nevermind that. What's important is: if there's a demon weak to awesomeness, you'll win over them hands down! And I'll be there to root for you, shaking my imaginary pompoms! Oh wait wait wait, I totally had the best idea ever of a dance routine for you!”, she snapped the fingers of her free hand. “What if I ask my Persona to put by baton on fire? Like, twirling a baton on fire, just like those majorettes during parades. Never seen a cheerleader do that but I can be a pioneer! There's always a first time for everything! What do you think? Would it be sexy?”, naturally she drew her face closer to him when she said that, lowering the tone of her voice in a suggestive yet comical manner as a proof she wasn't being serious. As if the laugh that followed said remark wasn't much of a giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:51 pm

"Whoa-whoa-whoa-! That's like... an awesome idea! Prolly as awesome as I am, heheheh! You should totally do that. It ought to at least keep us awake if nothing else." Frog snickered. His eyelids were slowly growing ever more dreary as time progressed. Things have settled down. There was not much keeping him up and running...so he was starting to feel the fatigue. Too bad there were no beds around here...or even just a sofa would be nice... He couldn't even notice Brit was closing in on him as he...

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

...let out a multicolored yawn.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 4:16 pm

Noticing how sleepy Frogerio was, she let go of him, walked over in a way she'd be in front of her friend yet still walking, her steps naturally backwards. Then, she took her mask off (was it safe? She didn't even know or care) and, bending her torso in Frog's direction a bit, what she revealed was a pair of squint eyes, puffed cheeks and a tongue stuck out in a comical face.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Frog's eyes were gently flapping between lucidity and dreaminess as they stood there together. There was a coziness to Brit which made him feel comfortable. Whoever said her Persona thing should be fire was entirely correct. Brit was a warm person... And that same warmth was lulling him into a pink sleep.

That is, until he found himself face to face with an unmasked Brit sticking her tongue at him during one of his flappings.

"H-huh!?" Immediately shaken awake, Frog was caught off guard. W-was she trying to wake him up!? Well, she certainly succeded, but she shouldn't have put her mask down. That was just sheer idiocy! No offence, of course, but yeah, it was kind of stupid of her. Even Frog understood that. So he did the only thing he thought he could do-he threw himself on Brit as she was leaning towards him and embraced her, sticking her face into his chest to, well, conceal her identity. Yeah. "P-put your mask back on, PG-B! Or the only thing that's gonna be left of you will not even be a B!"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Alright, the attempt to scare his sleepiness worked, evoking an automatic laugh out of the girl. She didn't aim to scare Frog himself as well, yet the surprise was amusing enough. What came next, maybe not so much. Still, she understood later what he meant. It was worry, pure and simply. The reciprocal feeling of caring for each other. “...” The position wasn't too favorable either. Still, she wouldn't complain. Standing up and straightening herself would undo the proximity she so dearly enjoyed, would undo the feeling of touching his chest...even if over the fabric of his Terrorist uniform. It was an unique sensation. She was a bit close to a male before (Gabe, to be precise), and back then she recalled being enchanted with the unexplored feeling of physical touch... Now, this? This was different. A good different she couldn't explain, but a good different nonetheless. Because it was not some random guy she met in the train station and got acquainted with, it was... Frogerio. The Amphibian Prince. Her voice giggled, muffled in the embrace, and the girl said nothing much, closing her eyes at the same pace her arms gradually reached out to him. “Alright, alright... I will...” In a insecure way, the way of someone who doesn't know if she should...but she did it anyway, and the shy touch became a shy, silent embrace.

Last edited by Brittie on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:21 pm

/A-aaagh-! What was he doing!? When did it come to this!?!?!? He wasn't planning on grabbing her like that and now that he did, he certainly wasn't expecting her to just go along with it. Not only that, but before he could try and recover his distance, Brit muttered something into his manly chest and came to hug him. Like whaaaaa- Well sure, he was super great and handsome, but still... His cheeks were turning bright red./

"I-it's fine, PG-B... I-I'll be your mask for now, if you really want me to be..."

/What!? Why would he say such a thing!?!?!? This was so horrible, he was practically digging himself even further. Now she was never gonna let go./

Frog's hands slowly found their way downwards so as not to hold Brit by her head/neck anymore, but into a genuine embrace.

/NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This was just getting worse and worse-! Why, why would he push it even further!?!?!? Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-/

"...it's all fine..."
Frog muttered softly through a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]   Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Home [After Dungeon - Brit]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next