Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A Moment of Freedom [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerbs

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:09 am

The dark-haired girl's face remained mostly stony during the vagabond's little lecture about the redhead's attitude. Though, a little twitching of her eyebrow was only visible thing moving on the girl's face. She gave a quick glanced at the ginger when she heard the spite in his voice as he responded. There was some internal agreement within Hikaru to the way the boy spoke about the woman's lecture. This kind of speech was and still is something Hikaru hears repeatedly.

'Could adults not come up with anything better than the same trite sayings over and over again.' The subconscious thought came out bitter and a bit hateful in it's tone. From the teachers, strangers, and even her mother at times (whenever she sometimes speaks to her), they all said the exact phrases albeit maybe arranged differently in a sentence. But, still the same difference. Slowly, but surely her brow stopped twitching and halted until Hikaru's entire face looked completely impassive.

"I doubt more drugs would help the situation."
The girl spoke in reference to the white-haired teen's suggestion of antidepressants. Even though, she wasn't speaking from personal experience, but Hikaru disbelieved that stuff actually worked. Noting the vagabond's changing behavior, she seemed to be sobering up or at least she looked visible better than before.

Last edited by Cerbs on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:42 pm

A familiar uncomfortableness fell over Ritsuko. Her breathing quickened, shallow breaths threatening to overtake her and bring her back to the brink she'd just recovered from. Hushed whispers as if she was being talked about instead of to. Surrounded by observers, casual speak of what d-... what d-drugs would help her condition... And when the self-righteous red-headed child gestured toward Aoide...

Don't you want to play, Ris-chan?

Closing her eyes, chest rising and falling quickly with panicked breaths, Ritz's trembling hand reached for another cigarette. Not that she wanted it, but she needed it all the same. A crutch she'd turned to burn away the stress, to help her focus, and it was easy to fall back into your own mind when you could stop the world for ten minutes at a time and think things through. A lump formed in her throat as her shaking hands raised one to her lips and cupped a flame to it. Relax... just calm down. You aren't there anymore. No one can tell you what to do, you can make your own decisions. Her dry mouth didn't appreciate the vile smoke but it was an ease on her heart, already overworked and pumping motor oil through her veins as it tried to flush out last night's bender. Throwing up made her feel a bit better, though. Her head was now less of a fierce pounding and more of a dull ache and mental fog. Good. Good enough to make the bus ride home. Remember what Paula said about deep breaths? Breeeeeaaaathe... That's it. Just think about everyone for a second, it's not so scary when it makes sense. You're in control, you can make decisions.

Sucking in a lungful of toxic fog... one count... two count... three, Ritsuko breathed out slowly through her nose and opened her eyes. What was once hatred, panic, and pain of a wounded animal gave way to an expression of tired disappointment. She'd had time to think and assess and didn't like what she found. Here she was, having an argument at the bus stop with a disrespectful brat. He was trying to get under her skin and she lost that little game with explosive aplomb. Ritsuko had let her emotions get the better of her and the lost control and now she was causing a scene. But it didn't have to be that way. She could still make the responsible decision.

"I don't expect you to understand..." Ritz sighed in an irritated tone, throwing her arms out lazily, "...and if you'd listened to anything I just said, you'd get that. You're not gonna get it until it happens to you, no one ever does. I expect you to at least consider pulling your head out of your own ass and thinking for a damn second before you speak. You juuuuust might realize that other people? Might have actually lived a life and understand shit a little better than you do!" Ritsuko had taken on a mock cheery tone for that last bit. She wasn't going to be nice, but she wasn't going to go ballistic, and she refused to be condescended to. He was just a stupid kid. ALL kids were the centers of their own universe, this wasn't any different. The troubled woman's face fell back into her disapproving expression before speaking once more.
"Respect your fuckin' elders, kid. I'm not about to get preached to by some punk with a Learner's Permit."

Hefting her guitar over her shoulder and sliding her sunglasses back over her nose, Ritsuko turned to walk down the street with her free hand in her pocket. Staying here was a waste of time and patience. She didn't need to catch the bus that badly. She'd walk the thirty-five minutes to the train station instead, might be faster in the long run anyway. Certainly much more peaceful.
"I don't need your advice. Leave me alone," she announced more generally as she departed into the cool fall morning, head drawn to the pavement before her. The insults and accusations she'd let plink uselessly off her back. They'd have to. There wasn't any point in getting into a screaming match with strangers at the bus stop, someone had to draw a line. Everyone was dealing with something, she got that. But she didn't judge. She expected the same from anyone else.

Spoiler:

Level and Tier:

Combat Strengths and Modifiers:

Zayasu Ritsuko's Profile | Aoide - Guitar Demonic Weapon | Social Links | Compendium | Calendar

Last edited by Daichi on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:40 pm

"This old rag of a woman thinks we can only understand her if we suffer like her?!" He didn't even try to talk something like that inside his own mind, but what is happening around him left him without a choice but to say the truth. The bratty guy who was just making everything worst was a fucking prick, no doubt, but what she ended up saying made him "triggered". He would hate anyone who dares to pity him or hate him just because of his disability and his skin color, but he wasn't someone who will put the blame of his problems into others. Shouri even was ashamed of trying to recommend antidepressive medicine to the woman, she was nuts to the point these drugs will not even reach her brain. It somehow made everything worse, as the woman started to walk away from the confusion and said she didn't need help. The albino understood her decision to not accept the help of others, but the behavior she demonstrated now was so stupid and self-centered that he wanted to step into and say what he wanted to say; the truth that woman didn't want to accept. "You eat without even thinking about what you are putting in your stomach, you act like an alcoholic that lost his job recently, and you treat those around you like trash. And when someone steps up to say the truth; not that I'm defending this asshole here, you say that they need to pass through the same shit as you for them to understand you? I guess not even the strongest medicine will take this out of you, old rag, only a fucking shot in the face will do." And after this, he complemented with a bit of his past. "I was born with albinism, with everyone saying shit about you just because you have pale skin, pale hair, and pink eyes. I was thrown out of a fucking window because an asshole thought I was some kind of youkai ready to be killed by his hands, I had head trauma and miraculously survived that shit, just for me to be helped by a doctor who put two fucking electrodes inside my head. People started to pity me, to hate me, just because of that, but I don't fucking say them wouldn't understand you because they didn't suffer the same shit as me. Fuck that asshole, he will never understand you even if he suffered the same, that is how he is, and we know just by looking at him. You don't want help, I respect that, but stop acting like a special snowflake just because your life fucked off." The albino sighed after such an amount of words he said, but he had enough of this stupid situation. He used his cane to walk off the situation, but he was still giving attention to their possible reaction, knowing that what he said would end up with the old rag kicking his fucking back. "I now regret saying all that shit to that girl, what a drag..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:20 pm

The fuse had been lit all around, it seemed. The girl behind him kept respectably calm despite the outbreaks, but the so-called adult in this situation... Was she having a panic attack? Sure, they were putting pressure on her, but they were only three kids; if they were as simple and closed-minded as she was claiming they were, their words should've rolled off her like water off an umbrella. Instead, she chose to act much like others their age--or even younger--by collapsing like a house of cards the second something nudged her resolve.

He couldn't stop the scoff that left him as she lit her cigarette. Yes, drown your irresponsible, stupid choices in more stupid choices. Burn the candle at both ends; it was her life, she could choose to do whatever she wanted with it. Ohh, how that thought ate at him. She could do whatever she wanted with her life, so she decided to throw it away. Absolutely. Disgusting. It was like ripping up a hundred-dollar bill in front of a homeless man.

At this point, her words nearly slipped into one ear and out the other, his brain only interpreting meaning for the sake of refuting anything she had to say. As much as she insisted she didn't need his advice, everything about her said that she definitely needed to talk to someone about getting her life back in gear. That was when the pale one seemed to explode, lashing out with a waterfall of scorn and backstory. He'd been pushed out a window because someone thought he was a yokai? Jesus, it sucked to have to suffer for someone else's ignorance. Still, he looked at the boy not with pity but respect, even despite the fact that he was being insulted by that same child. The kid seemed to have his head screwed on straight, unlike the "woe is me" rocker.

"Heh, you heard her, though. She doesn't need our advice. Respect her elders, she says, as she behaves like a crying child running away from the big, mean bullies." he growled, looking to the sky and heaving his shoulders with a deep breath. He hadn't meant to actually get attached to the situation, though now that he had there was an unwelcome agitation creating a prickling feeling at the back of his consciousness. "Y'know, I can't wait until I'm out of my folks' place. In control of my own life. Bad things happen because you let them, or because you're not strong enough to stop them. Everyone says because we're kids those things are just going to happen to us and we'll whine and cry about it because that's what kids do, but... Idunno. I look forward to finding out just how strong or weak I am."

It was only then that he lowered his gaze back down to earth, looking to the dark-haired girl and then the pale one for some sort of response.

"What about you two? You got plans for when you're done with school and out on your own?"

Part of him hoped the woman could still hear him. Contrary to what it might've seemed to all the onlookers he harbored no ill will toward her. In fact, he wanted to try and help her, but there were none so deaf as those who would not hear. He didn't think the albino boy would respond to his inquiry after such a heated outburst, thus he settled his attention on the girl that remained with a questioning expression.

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerbs

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:41 pm

So many things were happening at once out here. People really do like to push each other sometimes, don't they? People that you barely even know. Hikaru was apparently the only one not busting out their thoughts about this woman's little breakdown and defensive arguments. The girl stood quietly behind the other, but wasn't any less peeved by the commotion. She thought about just the leaving the whole scene behind like the teen should have when she saw the first sign of trouble building up. Besides, the hunger rumbling through her stomach began to intensify.

Her foot movement were halted by the sound of an angered voice coming from one of the two male teens. Surprisingly, the tone came out of the albino, who seemed composed at the beginning with his interactions with the woman, but he too had enough of her. It was all really disappointing to Hikaru how some people can't even dissolve an argument without verbally ripping each others throats out.

The conversation with the vagabond seemed end with the red-head's final speech. Something about the way he taken about being in control and . . . spoken with such confidence as well.

". . ."

As much as the girl wanted to believe things like that. Those kind of ideas sounded too doubtful for the girl. Ever since the Eternal Divide, the girl never thought anything was truly impossible to achieve, but possibly one thing. And, that was freedom of choice to her. Many things can restrict someone to being truly free like someone's birth, wealth, status, and even physical attributes. The headstrong albino handled all peoples' ignorance and hate in his life. And, that's what they all could really do in those situations was to deal with it. Not control or walk away from them. Although Hikaru's mind wasn't dull and dimwitted, it still couldn't keep up with other more able students.  I mean, she was barely keeping her grades up in classes, wasn't she? It was one of many examples she'll have to work with.

"Tch . . .,"
Her scoff directed at no one, but herself while she thought. Feeling sorry for herself wasn't getting the girl anywhere no matter how much it might help to think about it. It was possible there were little truths in the ginger's statement, however that remained to be seen. Finally, the red-head asked a question and Hikaru would respond to him with a solemn voice.

"I'm not exactly sure where I'll be heading after I'm done with school. But, it's not my choice and I can't worry about that. Not yet anyways. Right now, I've got somewhere I want to be." An empty stomach voiced its concern rather loudly with a rumbling. No signs of embarrassment or flustered expressions crossed the girl's face as her eyes searched to see if the restaurant she looked for was in this direction. When the teen couldn't find it, Hikaru fixed her sights upon both the red-head and the albino instead. A momentary distraction even if it meant she'd never see these guys again was something she needed at the moment to ease her mind, "What about you? What are you gonna try to do once your out?" The question aimed at  the red-head first, but might include the pale teen if he ever decided to answer.

Last edited by Cerbs on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:18 pm

"Whatever, what is the reason to be angry with a piece of crippling depression?" He thought to himself as he didn't have the balls to continue with the loud discussion they were having with that girl who left due to the stress of the situation. He thought of the boy as a brat at first, but now he understood it was just the girl being egoistic, with him being blamed for her problems. He didn't have pity for him either, so it was better to believe the guy wasn't a thread; he was chill, no problems with him. "I don't know if I will go to school after all that mess. Maybe we should eat if that takes out the stress." He answered to the duo with a bit of anger, but he wasn't angry at them; he was just stressed after having a discussion with a girl who left him without options but to reveal his anger. Shouri had his reasons too, as he thought the woman was just like himself, but it seems that his advice didn't reach the girl. But continuing this would be painful, so he thought it would be better to eat something to forget about things. "I will take gyuudon, what about you two?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Steven raised a questioning brow at the girl, not quite comprehending her words. It wasn't her choice what she did after she was out on her own? Maybe, he reasoned, she wouldn't be out on her own quite yet then. Maybe she still had other forces trying to control her life. Maybe, even, it would just take her a while to realize that she could pave her own path in life. He knew it could be hard to understand for some people.

Having already pushed so many people to the breaking point this morning he wasn't keen on adding another to the tally, so he kept his mouth shut and didn't question her reasoning any further. He looked over at the albino at his somewhat elusive answer, then shrugged and responded to the girl's question himself.

"Me? I want to be an actor. My folks are all about business, though, and they think if I'm not the head of some company then I'm not worth anything at all." he explained, spite lacing his tone. "They don't say it outright, but the pressure's there."

He stretched and tucked his hands back into his pockets, his posture calmer now that the source of his agitations had gone away. The pale one had a good idea, going to grab something to eat. He'd only gotten to enjoy about a third of his breakfast before the arguing began at home, and the idea of filling the rest of his stomach was a lucrative one. If he wasn't mistaken, there was a little gem of a traditional Asian restaraunt near one of his favorite haunts that had wonderful oyakodon.

"I know a place, if you're hungry. It's a little bit of a walk from here but you get a lot of food for what you pay. What's your names, by the way? I'm Steven. Steven Vaughn."

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerbs

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:13 pm

"I see. You wanna go to the theatrics, huh? I know I could never do that stuff. Hopefully, your family will understand that sooner rather than later, umm, Steven." Hikaru said to the red-head while having her arms crossed. The steady voice coming from the dark-haired girl contrasted with the slight stutters in her sentence. Her attempts at conversation were lacking, but she gave herself a little credit for trying at it instead of not talking at all. "Since we're introducing ourselves, just call me Hikaru." Normally, the teen wouldn't have decided to go with anyone to anywhere. She preferred solitude over company, because of reasons that were demonstrated today. Unnecessary conflict and miscommunication. But, the girl honestly hadn't feel like going back to school or home at that moment and plus there was nothing that interested her in those places.

Hikaru examined both faces of the two teenagers and unfolded her arms as though she were unwinding some strain, "I'll take anything right now. I'm still hungry. So, where are we goin' anyway?" These two were slightly odd looking to say the least, though Hikaru didn't feel overly suspicious of them and this would probably be a one time thing anyway for her or so she thought.

Last edited by Cerbs on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoji

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:59 pm

"Mine is Shouri..." But just after saying his name, he felt a vibration on his pocket and took out the apparatus out of its guarding place. It was a call from his full-time work, saying they require him again because of a sudden chemical accident. "Huh..." And after this, he hung up the phone.

"Sorry, but I got something important to do right now." After bringing his head out of the clouds, he took his crutch and walked out of the place he was, leaving the two alone for the time being.

[Exit]

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:10 am

"Eh, I doubt it. They're pretty set, so I'm fully resigned to the idea that I'll just have to wrestle free of them to show them. I get grabbing Endymion by the tail now that it's up and running after..." He paused, figuring Hikaru would know what he was talking about. "But I'm not interested in that sort of thing at all."

He shrugged, then looked over at Shouri as he seemed to take a call. Raising a brow at his sudden departure, he quietly wondered what could've happened to have him off in such a hurry. By the time he thought to say something the kid was too far away, so he simply gave a halfhearted wave as goodbye.

"Right this way, Hikaru," He prompted, returning his attention to the only one left of the morning's shenanigans. "Sorry to have roped you up into all of that... nonsense. The only reason I said something to you because I was worried someone would make off with your wallet, what with you being all alone and having it out for the world to see. Although I suppose it's not nighttime so there's less of a risk."

He shrugged, starting off toward the more tourist-friendly part of town. Little Tokyo in and of itself was one big tourist attraction, but everyone knew all the best the district had to offer was all consolidated on the main street downtown, where you could look out and see the Vista on the horizon.

"We're going to a little restaraunt downtown. I think it's called... the Red Crane? Something to that effect. I've been to it so much I know it more for the building than the name painted on it, if that makes any sense."

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerbs

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:14 pm

"Mmmm." The dark-haired girl hummed and nodded knowingly about what Steven could be talking about. The unpleasant yet lucrative aftermath of the Divide certainly had brought up opportunities that were way to valuable to ignore for powerful people. The public's everlasting fear and paranoia of everything that resembled something demonic was the most obvious one to take advantage of. Was his family one of those people? They seemed like it to Hikaru and that hadn't sound too comforting, but the red-headed teen claimed to have a different path from his family. Maybe he's not too bad.

The pale teen named Shouri left unexpectedly for some important phone call. Hikaru nodded her head slightly as a way to say farewell to her new acquaintance. In such a hurry as well, it kinda reminded her of a thing she was suppose to do. Ah . . . that's right the Media Club or the School News. How could she forgotten about it when she just took pictures for it a couple moments ago. Well, she was going to be a bit late to the club meeting anyway. She'll have to make it up in some way. No point in rushing things already in motion.

"My wallet? Oh, that." The girl said rather dumbly and figured out what he meant. I guess, she really had opened her money out for everybody to see on the street. In hindsight, it was indeed a very clueless action to commit. It was hard to get rid of that rural and homely side of Hikaru even when she lived in the city for awhile. Referring to the drunken woman, she said "It's not really a problem. People have their bad days. No reason to get hung over it." The girl began moving beside the red-head as he led them to their next destination.

"I don't think I've ever been to that place before. Must be pretty good." After the girl commented on Steven's mentioning of the Red Crane, she remained quiet while she looked around shops and passing by other folks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:17 pm

"It's a shame, really. I see people who give up on life and make a bunch of bad decisions and I can't help but wonder why. I know it's usually complicated and none of my business, but honestly..." he murmured, his tone slightly more incredulous than concerned. He shook his head, dismissing the thought as the conversation returned to the idea of delicious food.

"I assure you it is." he noted in response to her thoughts about the restaraunt, his focus seemingly elsewhere as he squinted and tilted just so to give him a better view down the road once they rounded a corner. "It should be... ah, there it is."

He pointed down the way, seemingly at a rather lackluster building. Like everything else in Little Tokyo it had a distinctly Asian feel in its architecture, but the little structure looked more like a teahouse than a full-sized restaraunt.

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerbs

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Hikaru gave a small glance at the red-head as he said something under his breath. The sentence sounded vague to her since it was uttered so lowly, however she understood the gist of it.

'He seems curious about how people could ever live like that or specially that woman . . . odd. Doesn't sound-' The girl was brought out of her subconscious thoughts when the boy announced their arrival. Her eyes examine the squat establishment named the Red Crane. Nothing too impressive, though Hikaru cared little about how the building appeared.

Despite the quaint looking building, the girl's mouth watered at the prospect of food. Rather it be bad or good wasn't on the teen's list of concerns. Anything will do as long as it to filled up her growling and empty stomach, "Then let's get going then," Naturally, she kept a straight face and hadn't made her hunger pains verbally known to her acquaintance though he could hear a pronounced growling coming from the teen's area, "Also, don't worry about any money troubles. I got myself some cash. You won't expect a freeloader out of me," She let out a soft chuckle and proceeded to pull out her wallet, "Luckily, no one actually did decide to start swiping today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:08 am

Steven nodded at Hikaru's spur along, picking up his pace.

"To be honest, I hadn't even considered paying for you," he admitted, placing a knuckle to his chin. "I suppose I could've though. I work as a tutor at the academy, so it's not like I'm sitting around waiting for my parents to give me some allowance."

He almost shuddered at the thought of his oppressive parents controlling another aspect of his life. At the very least they were glad that he'd gotten a job, though they much would've preferred that he got into retail, or be a coffee boy at some office.

"Anyway, here we are."

He stepped up to the doorway of the little restaurant, sliding open the door and stepping through with a nod of greeting to the keeper and the cooks behind the counter. He then turned to Hikaru, motioning her through the entrance.

"Menu's up on that wall there, next to the register." he explained, approaching the older lady at the counter as he fished out his own wallet. He already knew what he wanted. "I'll have an order of oyakodon, with just some water to drink, thanks."

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerbs

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Hikaru gave a slight bob of her head to the boy's comment and crossed her arms as they strolled through the street. He was a tutor as well, hmm? The girl had no real tutors that her family paid for, but the attempted help of some better students back at the academy were close enough. None could really help her though and it wasn't entirely their fault. She couldn't exactly express the problems she had in school for them to understand her academic plight. Guess, it couldn't be helped. Honestly, she didn't really want anyone to pay her anything since asking strangers for money seemed kinda creepy to the teen no matter how low in cash she might've been.

"Hmm, you're better than me already. I ain't got nothing to worry about except schoolwork." The cash she had wasn't even her very own. A monthly allowance was highly advised by her mother and the girl herself. Adding a part timer work pile to her already weak school grades was likely make things a bit worse. Rather these excuses were valid or not were something she'd mull over some other time than now.

As the two entered the restaurant, the girl listened to the Steven's directions and stood in front of the menu wall, scanning for her favorite meal if it was here. Finding it, she waited for the boy to say his order and then spoke, "Yea, I'll be having a butadon and some soda with that as well. Thanks, Ma'am"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Freedom [Open]   Today at 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down

A Moment of Freedom [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next