Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 4:03 am

Another game? She wasn't sure she could manage that. Then again, she wasn't sure she could manage any of the games. Perhaps she should sit this one out?

Wait, did she say she was going to Seven Star? A Helper Sorority? Seems like a Sorority she failed to notice.

"Masako Mitsurugi," she replied, "Also a first year at Seven Stars. No Sorority, though. I've poured all of my efforts into trying to become a Cadet, so I've never given myself the time to be part of a Sorority. Though I will say I'm curious about your Sorority now that you've brought it up."
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 4:14 am

So she was a Cadet then or, at the very least, aiming to become one. That explained the previous comment about being a swordswoman. "A Cadet, huh? Got any tips on how to become one?" She replied with curiosity. It couldn't hurt to get the perspective of another who had been training for the position, especially if they had already passed the initiation as Cecilia suspected was possible. "The Helper Sorority's basically just voluntary community service: picking up trash, raking leaves for old people, etc. That's mostly it aside from occasionally messing around on our downtime." Cecilia explained nonchalantly offering a shrug of her shoulders.

"You should consider joining one. It takes some time out of your day, but it can be a worthwhile experience and help you build useful skills, both as a Cadet and as a student. If it's conflict of interests you're worried about, I wouldn't sweat it -- people respect the Cadets and rightfully so. No sorority's gonna get mad at you for having to fulfill your duties and responsibilities to the people and queen."
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 4:37 am

Well... I'm surprised to find myself in this position, Masako thought to herself. I wonder if she's up to the task?

"Well, first and foremost, and this is likely obvious, but you'd have to be willing to devote yourself in the service of the Queen and the City. If you have that commitment, then I'm certain they'll be able to find a place for you. Everyone has a place among the Cadets." I'm not exactly sure how much I'm allowed to share, so I'll just leave it at this for now. I'll adapt as I go.

"A volunteer group," she repeated after Cecilia finished explaining, "That's rather noble of you." She may already have the heart for the job. A cadet has to be willing to serve for the sake of our City's Order. She gave Cecilia's words some serious thoughts.

She's used what money she could to get herself some swordsmanship classes before, so she knows she has some definite skill. Perhaps she can further hone those skills by joining a sorority? And even if she couldn't, Cecilia mentioned that they could also strengthen skills that could be useful to a Cadet.

"Perhaps I was wrong to ignore the sororities, if it's as you say," she replied, giving her credit for her experience. "I may as well give them a look. Perhaps a Kendo Sorority would do me well." If that doesn't pan out, I wonder if they have an investigation Sorority? Perhaps the school paper? They get involved with investigations, correct?
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 4:56 am

"If you have that commitment, then I'm certain they'll be able to find a place for you. Everyone has a place among the Cadets."

Those words should have been reassuring, but they brought no smile to Cecilia's face. A frown darted across it, a frown she was unable to suppress, and her eyes would fill with anxiety as Masako stirred the doubts that she had shoved deep down inside her. "Is it... really that simple? Can just anyone join the Cadets? Even if that person is weak, even if that person can't..." She couldn't finish that sentence. There was no way she could finish that sentence. The atmosphere grew somber and heavy as Cecilia quickly decided to move on trying her best to hide the fears which had risen to the surface. With a false smile, she'd turn her attention back to the topic of sororities.

"There's way too many for me to tell you them all sadly, but I'm sure you can find whatever you're looking for. And if you can't you can always found one of your own. If neither of those options interests you, though, my friend Maria has a sorority... The uh, Tea and Crumpets sorority. You could stop by there if you want. It's a bit short on members." That was certainly the understatement of the year. If the nun-in-training was to be believed, it only had one -- herself.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 5:10 am

Was that a bit of hesitation I sensed? Is it that she fears the commitment, or is it doubt that has entered her mind? I wish I could tell. Perhaps I'll leave her to her thoughts for now. I know I'm no recruiter.

Still... Tea and Crumpets? Exactly... how would that work for... There was the fact that she has something of an intimidating presence. Not to mention, despite her professionalism, she has found her patience tried before.

"I... may as well give it a consideration," Masako expressed, "If nothing else, there is no harm in just looking at least."
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:14 pm

She had wanted an answer. Any kind of answer. Even if it was mere shallow reassurance, even if it was just a quick nod of the head, it would have been superior to complete silence. But perhaps, in the end, it was actually better that none was given. Cecilia Hunt had to become a Cadet, at any cost, and by any means. There was no point in dwelling on the possibility that she didn't belong among them; in fact, that wasn't possible at all. There was a spot waiting right for her -- that was the reality that she clung to and she refused to even consider the potential existence of any other. So she'd move on to the new subject that she had successfully turned Masako's attention to.

"That's the spirit! You'll never know if you don't try, right?" Maria was a nice girl and someone who had also dedicated herself to the queen, albeit in a different way to Cecilia's limited knowledge. Still, she doubted most people would have an interest in that sort of club, but who knew? Only time could tell the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:24 pm

"That's the spirit! You'll never know if you don't try, right?"

Hmph, look at me, being encouraged by someone filled with doubt. Still, I'd like to believe that this one has potential. Her foot work can be pretty impressive. I can only imagine how well she'd be able to move on the field of combat. If she's serious about joining the cadets, I'd like to see her succeed... Well, I suppose there's no harm in asking. As she so expertly said, you'll never know if you don't try, right?

"Well then, let me take your advice then," She said, deciding to ask a very awkward question, "Would you be interested in exchanging contacts? I've seem to have taken a liking to you."
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:41 pm

"Taken a... liking?" What'd she mean by that? Did she want to become friends or something? "I guess I wouldn't be opposed to that." Cecilia would reply and remove her smartphone from her pocket. Afterward, she'd proceed to exchange contact information with Masako as asked: email, phone number, etc. It wouldn't take too long and by the end of it, the girl would give the Cadet a smile. "I'll be off then. The day's far from over and I've got stuff to do. See ya around Masako." With her goodbye given, Cecilia would put her phone away and make her way toward Arcadia's exit.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 7:03 pm

That went by pretty smoothly. Masako would have liked to have given Cecillia a more professional contact paper, but no paper available meant she couldn't make her resume style contacts in writing.

She simply waved at Cecilia as the young and aspiring student made her rounds.

She then gave the dancing rhythm game one last look. The way Cecilia spoke, it was as though there could be hidden benefits in everything. This was worth investigating.

"I will not rest until I've mastered the art of Rhythm Dance video games..." she stated out loud, a fire in her eyes as she gave the cabinet a defiant glare.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 54ri9Up

Cecilia Hunt of the Lovers and Masako Mitsurugi of the Hierophant have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]   Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance, Dance, Status Quo! [Masako]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2