Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Philemon signing off
Today at 9:57 am by Albrecht

» Lightning Rod [Moogle]
Today at 5:04 am by Pendleton

» A Night At Lucky Clover
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by Gabe

» The Frog and the dawg and the tux [Afternoon - Frog & Selenus & Gabe]
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by Moonie

» Whatcha doin' here, Mom? [Frog x Nebula]
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by Anti-Moonie

» Fishwatching [Open]
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Nihil

» Our Adventures in PMD: Explorers of Time (Claim and Mission Thread)
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by Joyd

» RWBY Tabletop - A Grimm Dawn [Interest Thread]
Yesterday at 9:39 am by Penny

» Gabe's Persona Compodium
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:05 pm by Gabe

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Fishy Friend! (Gabe)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:16 pm

"Sure thing, that'll do just fine....." Gabe would say with the utmost confidence as he dusted off the cup." Make sure you wash it thoroughly with the lake, wouldn't want your pet to swim in dirty water...right?" Gabe then sat in a comfortable position on a rock and tossed the line out as he waited patiently for the fish to bite. "This just might be the hardest part young Callie, the wait. Do you think you can be patient enough to wait for the fish to come?" Gabe then had an idea. " How about this, to hold it for a while?" 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Nodding, the girl would dip the plastic cup into the lake, filling it to the brim with water before lifting it back out then letting the water splosh back out into the lake before repeating the process several times over, watching the water trickle out of the cup each time in an attempt to make sure the old cup was as clean as it could be. Even if it still wasn't quite the cleanest thing in the world... Finally content enough, the girl would fill the cup one last time and this time leave the water swaying back and forth from within the cup and set it down by her side. "Okay! The cups all filled with clean water! I think..." She'd say with semi confidence, checking the cup again to make sure what she was saying was true.

"Be patient...?" Callie's tail would of dropped between her legs if it wasn't already hidden away at the thought of having to be patient. That was definitely one thing she wasn't... Well... The best at... "Uhhmm..." She'd shake her head nervously at the suggestion of her having a go. "I... I wouldn't know what to do! I-I'd end up hurting the poor fishy or not catch it right or something! I-I'm sure you'll do a much better job!"

The Fox Herself :: The Red Hooded Girl :: The Empty Void
The Phoenix :: The Stylist
Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:13 am

Gabe took a gander at the tail, but everyone seemed to be into cosplay nowadays. That wasn't his business in the least. "Yes Young Callie, you need to learn some patience. That is when you wait for the right opportunity for something positive to occur, or for the moment when you can make a situation into a positive one. For you, i think it would be great if... "Gabe reached out and softly brought Callie over with one hand, placing it on her shoulder and switching places with her. Now Gabe was the one standing up, and Callie was closer to the Rock. Putting the fishing rod in Callie's hand, Gabe would also have his hands on the rod still. "Alright, tell you what. I'll lend you my strength, but you have to tell me when to act, alright? All this time, i was the teacher, but maybe you can be the leader for a change, right? Don't worry, the rock is warm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:19 pm

The girl would bare a saddened look on her face, a rare thing for her to ever do but at this suggestion of having to have patience, even Terra was a little upset. "B-but... Whhyyyyy? Why can't positive things come all the time! They usually do for me, I just keep on moving and good things always happen!" Before the young vixen even had a chance to keep on complaining about the very idea of having to wait for something, she suddenly found herself sitting down with the fishing pole in her hands. "U-uh... H-how'd this happen!" She'd exclaim in a worried tone, rocking the fishing pole a little as she tried to get back up but found that Gabe was holding the pole as well. "I-I dunno about this... J-just don't let go, p-promise!"

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:05 am

"Well..thats a different story all together. It kind of starts off with the fact that good things comes to those who wait. You know? It's like waiting for a storm all the time. Good things don't happen all the time, part of life is accepting these changes, and waiting for the good in life to come around. When i was your age, i was really sick. But now, i'm better, because i waited to get better instead of giving up. See?" Gabe would say with a smile on his face. "Patience can be good too..."  Suddenly, the fishing rod shook. "And our patience paid off!! It's coming! Get ready Callie!!!!" 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:28 am

"I dunno, I find good things all the time. I think there are always good things to be found as long as you try hard enough to find them!" The girl would say, smiling back at Gabe before tilting her head confused. "You were sick at my age? Like... One of them times you throw up and that day is icky? Or like the whole time you were my age?" She'd ask curiously. "How does that work?" Having the desire to ask more questions suddenly jolted out of her as the rod in her hand shook, the girl shrieked slightly and almost threw away the whole rod completely. "Ahh! W-what was that! Get ready for what!? W-what am I meant to do!?"

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:39 am

"Hold on! Now is the time to be brave Callie!  We are going to Reel the fish in together, but we have to be on sync, alright?!" Gabe couldn't answer her questions right now, he was more focused on catching this fish with her. Gabe felt like he could easily reel it in on his own, but he wanted  Callie to have as much involvement with this as possible. "Remember Callie, you're only borrowing my strength and my support, but whether we get your pet on the first try or not is up to you! Ok?" Gabe would say to her, giving the girl some encouragement. "Three....two....one...Pull!!!" Hopefully Callie would succeed. Or maybe Gabe would mess up somehow?

Sucess Pull out of 5

Rand
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:03 pm

"R-reel?" What on earth did that mean? It didn't seem to matter right now, as much as her not knowing was in no way helping, but they definitely didn't have the time to sit back and talk about it now. As confused and nervous as she was about the whole situation she had found herself suddenly stuck I she tried her best to copy what Gabe was doing to help. "I-I'll try..." She'd whisper, too shaken to manage to speak much louder. No matter what happened now, nor how much she was shaking, she might as well try! As long as she didn't hurt it it'll be fine!

Fumbles Catching Fish on a 1:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:22 pm

They pulled it out together, with a bit of water splashing their face. "I wasn't expecting this fish to be this tough..." Gabe would say as he reeled it in the rest of the way for Callie, showing her as well. "When you Reel,  you are basically spinning this handle and pull back, like this. "However, what came out wasn't a fish.

Ribbit...."

There was a small bit of silence, Gabe realizing that the more shallow side had more than fish to it. "Umm...well..." Gabe would look at Callie embarrassingly. "Would you like to give it another go? I don't think you asked for a frog...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:13 pm

"H-huh...?" Callie would look startled and confused by the weird looking fish they had pulled up. Although she was mainly surprised that she had actually managed to pull anything up at all so didn't really look at what she caught properly. "W-we caught something?" Finally looking more closely at the end of the line, Callie would see the frog hanging from the line. "Aww... Poor thing." She'd say, reaching forward for it to take it off of the line, attempting to pet it in the process but was too slow before it hopped away back into the lake and out of view. "You don't think we hurt it do you?" The young girl would question, watching the ripples of water from where the frog jumped back into the lake slowly disappear before nodding. "Okay, we'll try to catch a pretty fishy this time. I think I understand what to do now." This being a lie of course, she had just gotten lucky the first time.

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:15 am

No, of course not. " Gabe would say with a smile as he let Callie take care of the frog. "That little guy just wanted to see what a worm taste like. As punishment for eating our bait, shouldn't we have them write with your fishy friend for a while and pay his rent by eating all of the mosquiotes in the house?" Gabe would say in a joking manner as Callie let the frog get away. "Alright, second time shouldn't give us too much trouble. " Gabe got to position and waited for Callie to come. "Alright, first mark is the patience, then it's the pull. Ready?" Gabe would say as he waited for her to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Callie would seem confused by the joke, she didn't quite understand what he meant by it yet would still smile back to him although more out of embarrassment for not understanding something as per usual. "So we just do the same thing as last time?" She'd ask curiously, it seemed odd this whole fishing thing, especially as you didn't always actually catch fish. Who knows what they could catch next! "Should we aim more over that way a bit? Maybe the place we threw it the first time is the frogs home!" The girl would remark, pointing in the direction she meant before coming to set into position with Gabe for another try. "We'll be out here all day if we keep catching frogs!"

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:22 am

"Comeon! i feel good about this spot! I'm sure we can catch a fish right now!" After Callie was in position, the wait time was a little bit longer, testing the young girls patience even more. However, after  while, the rod started to shake. "Alright, remember we pull together in order to get the fish out. Don't fall asleep now, ready?!" Gabe would say as he then made a devastating pull.

Sucess pull out of 4

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:34 pm

"We just gotta catch a fish this time!" The wait was horrible, it was eating up at Callie every second that rolled by. She wasn't sure how much longer she could take it, she just couldn't stand sitting down so very still like this for such a long period of time. I mean it had been a whole minute! How on Earth was she meant to endure longer than that? It was impossible, impossible I tell you! Just as the girl was about ready to give up, the rod sprung to life just like it had done before. "Oh! Oh! We got something!" She'd cry out excitedly, glad that something was finally happening, nodding along to what Gabe was saying and readying herself for the catch. "Aaaaannnnddd, puuuullllll!"

Misses Timing on 1:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:39 pm

As they pulled, it seems as if the pair has finally received a fish. It was even as small as callie have requested, a small fishy friend. "Look! We caught it!

Gabe would say with a surprise voice. He hoped the young girl would be happy now, fishing really did test the nerves of an individual. On top of that, Gabe also taught Callie how to synchronize with someone else, possibly improving her ability to work with other people in unison one day. He wasn't too sure how useful such things would be for her in particular as she matured, but they were general enough to matter. "Got to move, quick before it suffocates!" After Gabe reeled it in, he took the fish gently off the hook and threw it in the nearby bowl that callie had. Phew!!! We did it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishy Friend! (Gabe)   

Back to top Go down

Fishy Friend! (Gabe)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next