Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

That Weird Terrorist Attack???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

That Weird Terrorist Attack??? Empty
PostSubject: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 9:55 pm

That Weird Terrorist Attack??? Tumblr_o6j2dt3WUx1s3o4dso1_400

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: hey guys check out my new dank meme: https://i.imgur.com/CjxVZlx.png

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: it basically sums up my reaction to that one terrorist in Suzie Q. wasn't he acting kinda... strange? or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:04 am

That Weird Terrorist Attack??? Tumblr_nu7uioC9fU1sapiqzo1_1441476672_cover
DogOfWisdom

[DogOfWisdom] :: Sheep who look like they've just been roofie'd are not memes, Jester.

[DogOfWisdom] :: Besides, what kind of terrorist terrorist doesn't act strange?

Last edited by Moonie on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:06 am

That Weird Terrorist Attack??? Q0yS4Sw

->[KillerQueen99]: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/020/101/bloob.png

->[KillerQueen99]: Define 'strange'. I've always thought terrorists were just doing that kind of stuff for shits and giggles. What, you see some deeper meaning in this one or somethin'?
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:16 am

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: shut up. it's a great meme. you guys are just jealous is all.

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: anyway, idk. i guess you guys have a point. it's just creepy is all. and on the anniversary of the divide too? feels ominous af. maybe there is some deeper meaning to all this, but probably just me being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:23 am

DogOfWisdom

[DogOfWisdom] :: Couldn't you at least up the resolution on it? I've seen more higher quality images taken with potatoes.

[DogOfWisdom] :: Friendly reminder that Isla did the divide. Hellfire can't melt steel beams.

[DogOfWisdom] :: In all seriousess though, I doubt it's just a coincidence that it happened on the anniversary of the divide. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, the terrorist probably just wanted to use the date of his attack to his advantage and give everyone a little extra spook.

[DogOfWisdom] :: :Kappa:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:28 am

->[KillerQueen99]: Whatever you say, m8. Don't come running back to us when your internet cache is filled with pictures of blobo.

->[KillerQueen99]: Eh the guy probably wanted to try and make a great big or something by attacking on that date. Dumb fuck should have known nowhere is safe with Julius around, but whaddaya know, terrorists are dumb. In other news, water is wet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

->[KillerQueen99]: That said, if you're really that eager to call a conspiracy theory on this, I think you could do much better than this. Lol Next time, start off straight with the creepypasta instead of making small talk.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:36 am

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little dog? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Meme Highschool, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret 4chan raids, and I have over 300 confirmed dank memes saved to my harddrive I am trained in memetic warfare and I’m the top memester in the entire SMILE Web Forums. You are nothing to me but just another fuckboi. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this city, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Endymion and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, dog. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cadets and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: also the resolution is supposed to be bad. it's ironically bad. part of the joke which flew over your head. :^)

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: anyway, yeah, you're right. i was supposed to jump the gun and call this the start of something big... or i would have been if this wasn't a social experiment.

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: which it totally was.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:39 am

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: *i was stupid to jump the gun

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: typo'd. lol
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:52 am

DogOfWisdom

[DogOfWisdom] :: Somebody's been saving up that copypasta ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[DogOfWisdom] :: You can never have high enough resolution on your memes dude.

[DogOfWisdom] :: https://2img.net/h/s11.postimg.cc/bge646b43/Youlittleshitthismemewillcrashandburn.png

[DogOfWisdom] :: FTFY

[DogOfWisdom] :: A social experiment? Seriously?

[DogOfWisdom] :: That Weird Terrorist Attack??? 2D22601E723297CB9098C29203F6C090B1863A7D

[DogOfWisdom] :: FTFY Again.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 2:46 pm

->[KillerQueen99]: Navy Seals Copypasta? Are you fucking kidding me? Refer to my avatar. Lmao.

->[KillerQueen99]: >ironically bad

->[KillerQueen99]: >social experiment

->[KillerQueen99]: Look at your meme, now back at mine, now back at your meme, now back at mine. Sadly, your meme isn't as dank as mine, but if you stopped using copypastas and "it's just a prank bro" and switched to worshiping Top Kek, it could be as dank as mine. Look down, now back up, where are you? You're on the dankest of image boards, witnessing the meme your meme could be. What's in your PC? Now back at me, I'm holding two of the dankest memes you can imagine. Look again, the memes are now our lord and savior Top Kek! Anything is possible when your meme worships Top Kek and isn't shit. I'm on /pol/.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:10 pm

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: fuck you newfags and normies. my meme's beautiful. like prometheus i am giving fire (read: newest and most dank memes) to humanity only to be punished by the fickle and petty gods (read: you elitist losers)

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: i'm going back to /d/. bye bye shitlords. ( ・ω・)ノ

-> [0xWannabeJesterx0] :: ....i meant /b/. i blame autocorrect.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:23 pm

DogOfWisdom

[DogOfWisdom] :: Cut them some slack Queen. They tried hard... and they crashed and burned but they tried and that's the point.

[DogOfWisdom] :: Nice old spice meme though. Kudos.

[DogOfWisdom] :: There is no way in hell autocorrect changed /b/ to /d/.

[DogOfWisdom] :: Unless you've added /d/ to your device's dictionary.

[DogOfWisdom] :: I ask thee: Why?

[DogOfWisdom] :: Just gonna log off? Sure. You can't run from /d/ forever!
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:32 pm

->[KillerQueen99]: That Weird Terrorist Attack??? Tumblr_mdm8yzdGmM1rprx3lo1_400

->[KillerQueen99]: Ayyyy. Old Spice is dabes and so is anyone who uses it.

->[KillerQueen99]: Actually, though, there IS a way for it to autocorrect to that. If you type it enough times and send it through, it'll learn to recognize it. :^)

->[KillerQueen99]: also, >elitist losers

yo wat
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:47 pm

DogOfWisdom

[DogOfWisdom] :: And the tables have turned.

[DogOfWisdom] :: I think that's about enough internet for today.

[DogOfWisdom] :: Dog of Wisdom out.

[DogOfWisdom] :: Ba.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Weird Terrorist Attack???   That Weird Terrorist Attack??? Empty

Back to top Go down

That Weird Terrorist Attack???
Page 1 of 1